DCEU Superman VS Endgame Thor, Iron Man and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
First Fight - Normal Superman

Second Fight - Bloodlusted Superman

SSJGGogeta

Psychotron
Superman. None of them can even touch him if he's fighting like he was in JL.

Surtur
Superman is just legit superior to all these people.

John Murdoch

SSJGGogeta
Depends on the Superman we're talking about here.

Keep in mind, Superman flying for the first time in MOS flew to Africa from the North pole in 9 seconds. He got vastly stronger/faster after that, and then he got MASSIVELY stronger/faster after he was revived and fought the Justice League. When he fought Doomsday, he and WW were basically equals. After he was revived, he casually manhandled her with just as much ease as he did the rest of the league.

Then add bloodlusted on top of that, even SB Thor wouldn't stand a chance. Honestly, he's just sorely outclassed. Superman's durability, even from BVS was high enough to tank literally everything SB Thor could muster, and his strength was enough to simply crush him(i.e. He moved a tectonic plate to stop an Earthquake).

Superman wins, no matter how you slice it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Superman. None of them can even touch him if he's fighting like he was in JL. They tagged him in the justice league before and after he used super speed. Thor solos. The Jl were not going all out on Superman. WW practically begged him to stop.

quanchi112
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Ya Endgame further solidified that for sure.

Kal takes these 3. SB Thor in Infinity War has a legitimate chance, but here no way. Complete nonsense. Bias wank. Batman beat Superman with his mothers life on the line.

Stigma
Originally posted by Psychotron
Superman. None of them can even touch him if he's fighting like he was in JL.
thumb up

Superman 10/10

steverules_2
Originally posted by quanchi112
They tagged him in the justice league before and after he used super speed. Thor solos. The Jl were not going all out on Superman. WW practically begged him to stop. Originally posted by quanchi112
Complete nonsense. Bias wank. Batman beat Superman with his mothers life on the line.

Never change Quan

Darth Thor
WW practically begged him to stop.

You mean like how Superman begged Batman to stop? And yet you count that as some kind of legit win Lmao

Dont you think Youre too old now to be an internet troll?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
You mean like how Superman begged Batman to stop? And yet you count that as some kind of legit win Lmao

Dont you think Youre too old now to be an internet troll? Superman still fought him with his mothers life tied to the outcome. I think you are a loser and 8 do not care about your feelings.

We will battlezone Thanos with his sword vs. Superman. Cannot wait to decimate you. It is my destiny.

Adam Grimes
Superman one shots

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Superman one shots Did not even one shot Batman, lol. Hell, he lost. Lol. Thor kills him.

Darth Thor
Superman still fought him with his mothers life tied to the outcome. I think you are a loser and 8 do not care about your feelings.

Stop changing your rules every second. You just claimed Wonder Woman begging Supes not to fight meant she was holding back. Yet you claim Supes begging Batman means nothing.

It is a bit sad being a 40year old internet troll. I honestly feel for you at this point.

We will battlezone Thanos with his sword vs. Superman. Cannot wait to decimate you. It is my destiny.

Our agreement was with his sword, but thats fine. Gonna laugh my ass off if I win in my first BZ against stips youve already changed to help you laughing out loud

And my victory over you chickening out of the Base Thanos vs IW Thor will always be bitter sweet. You had no faith I your boy.

Whose the 40year old Internet Troll loser again?

quanchi112
Stop changing your rules every second. You just claimed Wonder Woman begging Supes not to fight meant she was holding back. Yet you claim Supes begging Batman means nothing.

It is a bit sad being a 40year old internet troll. I honestly feel for you at this point.

Our agreement was with his sword, but thats fine. Gonna laugh my ass off if I win in my first BZ against stips youve already changed to help you laughing out loud

And my victory over you chickening out of the Base Thanos vs IW Thor will always be bitter sweet. You had no faith I your boy.

Whose the 40year old Internet Troll loser again? I do not alter my stance. Superman still engaged just as she did. WW had nowhere near the motivation of a loved ones fate being synced to the outcome. Superman tried to win. He lost.

Your personal feelings are of no concern. Quit talking about your feelings like a female. Debate or leave.

I said to wait until Endgame and his sword is his standard equipment now. I have the evidence. You have debated before quit acting las if a battlezone changes anything. You either prove your case or you do not.

No, I argued Thanos destroys him and this film rammed that point home. I tried telling your biased ass Thanos is the unbeatable guy they said he was. Greater skill, stronger, and more durable.

Your claims of Thor winning even with the axe against a base Thanos were wrong despite another bonus weapon and help from a friend.

Prepare yourself.

I did not know you were 40 too. laughing out loud

Darth Thor

I did not know you were 40 too. laughing out loud

Yep. Just a few days before you laughing

You could have just asked.

quanchi112
Yep. Just a few days before you laughing

You could have just asked. Thanos is going to crush your farmboy. It is inevitable.

Surtur
Superman would destroy thanos too.

UKnowDaTruth
Superman solos. Much faster and more incredible striking strength

Eon Blue
Thanos wins this thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Superman would destroy thanos too. Says you who has not even seen endgame thus proving your bias.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.