Relative Strength Rankings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Warrior Madness Thor

Superman

Hercules

Lobo

Mr Majestic

Supreme

Who is physically the strongest here

lawest9
Why does Thor get the added amp of WM?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
Why does Thor get the added amp of WM?

Because he's nothing without it.

lawest9
Lol!!!!!!!

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Because he's nothing without it. I've noticed that you are really down on both Thor and Manhunter, who do you think wins a fight between these two?

h1a8
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Warrior Madness Thor

Superman

Hercules

Lobo

Mr Majestic

Supreme

Who is physically the strongest here

Superman

panthergod
There is no real 'Warriors' MAdness" amp. IT'=ts berserker rage and the equivalent of an adrenaline rush. nothing more.

so anyways.

Superman - can overpower 5 at least Thor class beings with a single limb each-- and that was at 1/2 his current level.

Supreme

Majestic

Thor

Hercules

lawest9
Originally posted by panthergod
There is no real 'Warriors' MAdness" amp. IT'=ts berserker rage and the equivalent of an adrenaline rush. nothing more.

so anyways.

Superman - can overpower 5 at least Thor class beings with a single limb each-- and that was at 1/2 his current level.

Supreme

Majestic

Thor

Hercules
👍

qwertyuiop1998
From my opinion( And since I not familiar with Marvel so my list haven't marvel characters)
Superman
Supreme
Majestic

Kal-L
Originally posted by panthergod

so anyways.

Supreme

Majestic

Thor

Hercules

Pretty much this. And if thor is not in his "warrior madness" amp, He's the last one in this list.

burrrrrr
Originally posted by lawest9
I've noticed that you are really down on both Thor and Manhunter, who do you think wins a fight between these two?

It's a tie; they both lose.

emporerpants
Superman is clearly the strongest. Thor and MM battle for all eternity, as both of them do their best to job, but their opponent can't take advantage.

MrMind
Originally posted by burrrrrr
It's a tie; they both lose.

Originally posted by emporerpants
Superman is clearly the strongest. Thor and MM battle for all eternity, as both of them do their best to job, but their opponent can't take advantage.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.