Which poster triggers other posters most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
We've done triggered posters, and in a world of Surts (people often triggered), Broly was the most triggered.

We've done the most excellent troll, this was closer, but in the end, Rob was a clear victory over my vastly inferior abilities.

Is the greatest troll the greatest at triggering others or is the most triggered the most triggering?

TempAccount
You and Rob are neck-and-neck if you ask me

MythLord
It really is odd how the Right-Wing community, which takes such pleasure in triggering others and tries to do it as much as possible, still somehow takes a backseat to leftists like PutinBot and Rob. And they do it so meticulously and easily.

I'm not sure if I should be disturbed or proud. I'll be both.

Surtur
Originally posted by MythLord
It really is odd how the Right-Wing community, which takes such pleasure in triggering others and tries to do it as much as possible, still somehow takes a backseat to leftists like PutinBot and Rob. And they do it so meticulously and easily.

The problem with this is, going by their own definition of what kind of posts constitute someone being triggered, they are triggered just as often as they trigger others lol.

Hell if Broly had made this exact same topic they'd be calling him triggered over it. And that actually applies to nearly half the threads they create here.

cdtm
What happened to Fly again?

Doesn't look like his account is banned.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by TempAccount
You and Rob are neck-and-neck if you ask me Thanks Kurk to even be spoken of in the same breath as Rob in terms of anything is high praise indeed. Although I do wonder if it's deserved Rob is the best.

Haha I appreciate the kind words, I think the difference between Rob and I and many of the rightists, is everything becomes personal to them. That to me is a shame and really underlines how triggered they become.

Originally posted by cdtm
What happened to Fly again?

Doesn't look like his account is banned.

It's only my best guess that Fly with his many accounts was also Star and now the new religious guy. I suspect Fly/Star is many people here. Many, many people all with facets of the real Fly. I think that's why the original Fly account is not reactivated since the ban expired. His accounts seem to share many overlapping themes. Trans women, religion, self loathing, rightism. Look carefully and they become clear.

dadudemon
Gotta be Robtard. For sure.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Gotta be Robtard. For sure. I agree I am merely Maul next to his Palpatine/Sidious.

mike brown
Triggered is by far the most overused and meaningless phrase used on this website. You people are way too trigger happy with that word.

Bashar Teg
^triggered.

stick out tongue

mike brown
I actually was triggered by the title to make that post lol

Putinbot1
Originally posted by mike brown
I actually was triggered by the title to make that post lol thumb up haha Mike 😊

Bashar Teg
How many times must we rehash this contest, Whirly? Robtard will win again, and eventually you're just going to have to be content with your silver medal smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
How many times must we rehash this contest, Whirly? Robtard will win again, and eventually you're just going to have to be content with your silver medal smile this is true, Rob will win again. I am more than happy to defer to him. He is the master. I will only ever get the Silver. All true. thumb up This is the last one apart from a points score analysis I may or may not bother with. I promise.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I agree I am merely Maul next to his Palpatine/Sidious.

I believe my epiphany regarding Robtard happened around 2007/2008. Then I realized he's bored out of his mind just passing the time on KMC. hmm

I don't quite recall the moment but it was around the time we exchanged mamma jokes.

Putinbot1
I believe my epiphany regarding Robtard happened around 2007/2008. Then I realized he's bored out of his mind just passing the time on KMC. hmm

I don't quite recall the moment, but it was around the time we exchanged mamma jokes. It's why we are all here, we all have time to kill in our jobs at home, if we're not in employment, whatever. A lot of it is, we discuss and argue things no one wants to talk with us about in the real world. Which is why it should never be personal, sometimes triggering people, etc. becomes the entertainment. None of it matters, our opinions here are not going to change the world, we are almost as impotent as bloggers, but not quite. At least we interact.

dadudemon
It's why we are all here, we all have time to kill in our jobs at home, if we're not in employment, whatever. A lot of it is, we discuss and argue things no one wants to talk with us about in the real world. Which is why it should never be personal, sometimes triggering people, etc. becomes the entertainment. None of it matters, our opinions here are not going to change the world, we are almost as impotent as bloggers, but not quite. At least we interact.

I disagree. Some of the conversations here have improved my opinions, knowledge, world views, morals, and perceptions. On top of that, some of the content has allowed me to do better in the world. Do more good for those around me.

The conversations here can be more nuanced and detailed than b.s. on reddit, as well.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
How many times must we rehash this contest, Whirly? Robtard will win again, and eventually you're just going to have to be content with your silver medal smile

I got two votes for triggering people in the last poll, and this time I did not even make the list.

One Big Mob
H1.

This entire forum is two sides pissing off each other using any and all tactics. The Movie Vs is H1 pissing off everyone in the forum with lies and consistent tone. Anyone who engages or reads his posts loses.

Whoever is behind the h1 account is either the biggest retard on the forums or the greatest troll this forum has ever seen.

NemeBro
Originally posted by One Big Mob
H1.

This entire forum is two sides pissing off each other using any and all tactics. The Movie Vs is H1 pissing off everyone in the forum with lies and consistent tone. Anyone who engages or reads his posts loses.

Whoever is behind the h1 account is either the biggest retard on the forums or the greatest troll this forum has ever seen. Nah, h1 can only say dumb shit in versus threads that make people respond to take the piss out of him in those versus threads. That's less than quanchi tier.

Robtard can make people so unbelievably mad they make posts and threads dedicated specifically toward trolling him and can get people from other boards to come here to flame him purely out of indignant anger and can get people to follow him around in other threads or forums for the purpose of trying to one-up him.

h1 doesn't make people mad, people just lol at him because they think he's a retard.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by NemeBro
Nah, h1 can only say dumb shit in versus threads that make people respond to take the piss out of him in those versus threads. That's less than quanchi tier.

Robtard can make people so unbelievably mad they make posts and threads dedicated specifically toward trolling him and can get people from other boards to come here to flame him purely out of indignant anger and can get people to follow him around in other threads or forums for the purpose of trying to one-up him.

h1 doesn't make people mad, people just lol at him because they think he's a retard. Those are already people who hate everything he stands for though. If Rob existed or not, they would still be pissed off about it. Rob just represents a tangible outlet for them to be pissed at.

H1 saps the life out of normal unbiased people if they engage him however. Rob pisses off Flys and TIs.

Gehenna
Have a vote, Rob.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Those are already people who hate everything he stands for though. If Rob existed or not, they would still be pissed off about it. Rob just represents a tangible outlet for them to be pissed at.

H1 saps the life out of normal unbiased people if they engage him however. Rob pisses off Flys and TIs.

Both (from what i've seen) seem to enjoy arguing logically and reasonably with completely illogical and unreasonable people. That plus complete and inexhaustible non-compliance toward their typical opponent's need to have the last word. .

Putinbot1
Yeah, Rob appears Victorious again and Adam apologies. I wanted to be fair to all classes of triggerer. Its interesting people don't see Surt and TI as able to trigger people.

steverules_2
Yeah, Rob appears Victorious again and Adam apologies. I wanted to be fair to all classes of triggerer. Its interesting people don't see Surt and TI as able to trigger people.

TI would have Bruce's and Josh's vote, those guys do NOT get along

Putinbot1
Originally posted by steverules_2
TI would have Bruce's and Josh's vote, those guys do NOT get along Yeah, that's because he is very aggressive to Bruce, which I don't really get as Bruce is a nice bloke, just like his brother was. Josh, I can't comment on.

Robtard
Originally posted by TempAccount
You and Rob are neck-and-neck if you ask me

wink

Robtard

https://media.tenor.com/images/3155f44607c7ce95bae54998cdad6365/tenor.gif

Robtard

I don't quite recall the moment but it was around the time we exchanged mamma jokes.

^ DDM's momma is so fat, her patronus is a cake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.