Endgame Hulk and Thor vs. Ragnarok Hulk and Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Sakaar arena. Each team get the same weapons as they had in the Gladiator fight.

To the death.

Psychotron
Ragnarok Hulk > Endgame Hulk
Ragnarok Thor > Endgame Thor

carthage
The older versions win

ShadowFyre
Older our time or theirs?

NotAllThatEvil
Ragnarok hulk is the last one standing after thor kills himself in shame when he sees the disgusting slob he becomes in the future

WolvesofBabylon
What happened to Thor was terrible and Hulk didn't do much in last two movies. Definitely nerfed these two and amped up Carol

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Sakaar arena. Each team get the same weapons as they had in the Gladiator fight.

To the death.

Ragnathor after the upgrade, yes?

ShadowFyre
Ummm Literally him as he steps into the Arena with RagnaHulk. So like 5 minutes before the upgrade I suppose.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Ummm Literally him as he steps into the Arena with RagnaHulk. So like 5 minutes before the upgrade I suppose.

Well, he only got a "trial" version of the upgrade then.

It wasn't till his final fight with Hela when he realized his potential as a god of thunder.

StiltmanFTW
So Endgame Thor easily kills Ragnathor and helps EG Hulk deal with Ragnahulk.

Psychotron
It should still be enough to deal with Fortnite Thor.

StiltmanFTW
Doubt it.

ShadowFyre
Thats kinda why I made it. Weaker (kinda but kinda not) Thor and a stronger hulk vs. Weaker but smarter hulk and the dude

SSJGGogeta
I'd argue that even non GOT mode RagnaThor > Endgame Thor.

Endgame Fat Thor's performance was utterly pathetic. Even compared to Cap before he got Mjolnir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.