Green Arrow challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Can Oliver HIT SPIDERMAN ONCE WITH 100 SHOTS?

canon version

base

does he has the skill, etc to accomplish the mission

DarkSaint85
Yes.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Peter now understands combat and has used his genius to play a factor. His stats habe improved since dealing with hawkeye, etc. His spider sense vastly improved so no trick arrows can surprise it. Better webbing.
Ollie has a probability of touching him with one and its low. And i can bet it wouldnt be a lethal shot
I guve ollie a 25% chance

DarkSaint85
So the answer to the thread is yes. Thanks.

Sin I AM
Lol so he can hit him 25 out of 100 tries...smh

StiltmanFTW
He hits him 99 times.

The last arrow he saves.

For Alberto.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He hits him 99 times.

The last arrow he saves.

For Alberto. but can he even hit Alberto?

-Pr-
I can't say I know Spidey's best dodging feats, but if anyone could do it, I'm sure Ollie could. He's ridiculously good.

cdtm
If this is Spidey on his game, I can't see it happening.

Peter has ridiculous feats like dodging a battery of lasers aimed by a computer "aimbot", dodging literal wall to wall bullets (Somehow moving his limbs fractions of an inch, while in mid air), avoiding virus's, beating Daken's pheromones by closing his eyes and relying stricting on the SS.

I mean, on average, sure, he isn't that good. But when he's on, he's borderline untouchable.

DarkSaint85
As is GA.

He's able to fire multiple arrows at once at multiple targets simultaneously.....and has AoE arrows.

So unless Spidey BFRs himself, he won't be able to avoid it.

Even OP acknowledges that out of the 100arrows GA shoots, 25 will hit. That's....pretty damn good. I won't be able to move with 25 normal arrows sticking out of me, let alone the trick arrows.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
beating Daken's pheromones by closing his eyes and relying stricting on the SS.

Only because Daken hasn't used them to anywhere near full effect.

Originally posted by -Pr-
I can't say I know Spidey's best dodging feats, but if anyone could do it, I'm sure Ollie could. He's ridiculously good.

Any competent street can tag him...

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
As is GA.

He's able to fire multiple arrows at once at multiple targets simultaneously.....and has AoE arrows.

So unless Spidey BFRs himself, he won't be able to avoid it.

Even OP acknowledges that out of the 100arrows GA shoots, 25 will hit. That's....pretty damn good. I won't be able to move with 25 normal arrows sticking out of me, let alone the trick arrows.

He can simply shatter/deflect, if he can't dodge.

I mean, Cassandra Cain karate chopped them out of mid air when Conner fired on her, and she's way slower then Spidey.

Plus, web shields. Op never said he had to dodge.

StiltmanFTW

I mean, Cassandra Cain karate chopped them out of mid air when Conner fired on her, and she's way slower then Spidey.

Cassie has skill. Parker doesn't.

Remember when that pussy tried catching bullets (which were travelling slower than standard bullets, as they were controlled by Tracer)? He got tagged and fainted from the blood loss.

Web shields are nice, yeah. But since he doesn't use them often, it's only fair to allow GA to use trick arrows in such case.

DarkSaint85

Yeah, Phantom Zone arrow. Great tactic to use a shield rather than dodge.

Besides, OP only asked CAN Spidey get tagged by GA with 100arrows.

You don't think even one would get through? EvenAoE ones?

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, Phantom Zone arrow. Great tactic to use a shield rather than dodge.

Besides, OP only asked CAN Spidey get tagged by GA with 100arrows.

You don't think even one would get through? EvenAoE ones?

Speedy stole that arrow from Superman. laughing out loud

Pretty sure that isn't standard gear for him, let alone Ollie (If anyone makes phantom zone gear standard, it would be Batman, and so far no phantom zone batarangs. stick out tongue )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.