Doomsday vs. Thor/Captain Marvel/Doctor Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Infinity WarThor
Endgame Carol
Endgame Strange

Who wins

Fight takes place in Avengers HQ

ShadowFyre
Team, way to many options. Carol is actually the weak link here due to just amping doomsday up. In fact, I think they would be better off without her as all of her abilities will just make him stronger

Dtrange holds doomsday with bands if cytorrak and thor takes his head off

WolvesofBabylon
Why do we assume decap will work with Doomsday?

Silent Master
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Why do we assume decap will work with Doomsday?

Why wouldn't it?

ShadowFyre
Whats he gonna do? Grow a spikeface and run around blind?

juggernaut74
Well sh!t why was Wonder Woman wasting time cutting his limbs off when she could have cut his head off.

ShadowFyre
Because she didnt get the right angle I guess. But we know he does not grow back new limbs. Just spikes.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Because she didnt get the right angle I guess. But we know he does not grow back new limbs. Just spikes. I see, Thor will get the better angle I suppose.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why wouldn't it?

His regen abilities? He survives and adapts. Thats his powerset. He adapted and survived every attack against him minus knite spear so we just assume decap will work?

WolvesofBabylon
Because she didnt get the right angle I guess. But we know he does not grow back new limbs. Just spikes.

He adapted and grew back spikes to avoid it happening again. He survives and adapts

Silent Master
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
His regen abilities? He survives and adapts. Thats his powerset. He adapted and survived every attack against him minus knite spear so we just assume decap will work?

That's called a no limits fallacy, growing a spike after having his hand cut off doesn't mean he can regrow an entire body or a head.

BruceSkywalker

h1a8
Team should win if they manage to cut his head off

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I see, Thor will get the better angle I suppose.

With Strange holding him he would. Plus Thor can fliy. WW cant

WolvesofBabylon
That's called a no limits fallacy, growing a spike after having his hand cut off doesn't mean he can regrow an entire body or a head.

Womder Woman was also not weilding a normal sword. This was not the Godkiller Sword. There is a book BvsS Tech Manual that is an accompaniment to the movie that states it is the Sword of Athena which is a magical sword.

Is it equal to Stormbreaker? I dont know and no way to really tell. Do we know who is more durable between Thanos and Doomsday?

Silent Master
We go by feats and by feats, Stormbreaker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wonder Woman's sword.

juggernaut74
With Strange holding him he would. Plus Thor can fliy. WW cant Man why didn't Superman just cut his head off with Wonder Womans sword while she held him with her lasso. Would have save a whole lot of time and destruction.

BTW can Thor himself fly? I thought he needed his hammer to do so.

SSJGGogeta

2 problems with your statement.

1. It was outright stated that he would regenerate no matter what they did to him, unless they used kryptonite to stop his regen.

and 2. Doomsday has no internal organs, i.e. a brain. Regenerating his head is no more impressive for him than regenerating an arm or hand.

Silent Master
We go by feats and movie Doomsday has no feats to suggest he could survive having his head cut off.

SSJGGogeta
We go by feats and movie Doomsday has no feats to suggest he could survive having his head cut off.

Again- having his head cut off is no different to him than having his arm cut off. He has no internal organs.

Not that it matters, considering he could tank a nuke blowing up on him, before his durability increased even further. Stormbreaker couldn't even scratch him.

Silent Master
Where in the movie did it state he had no internal organs. because that would be a hell of a feat seeing as he was made from a mix of Zod and Luthor's body.

SSJGGogeta
Where in the movie did it state he had no internal organs. because that would be a hell of a feat seeing as he was made from a mix of Zod and Luthor's body.

Actually, I remember seeing an interview by Snyder claiming that the "real Doomsday" still hadn't shown up yet, and that this was basically just a Zod/Luthor hommunculus.

Regardless, doesn't change the fact that Stormbreaker couldn't scratch him, anyways. /shrug

Silent Master
So where in the movie was it stated he had no internal organs?

SSJGGogeta

Silent Master
By feats Stormbreaker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WW's sword > Doomsday.

SSJGGogeta

Silent Master
Stormbreak powered through a blast from the IG and still impaled Thanos. that is magnitudes better than WW's sword.

SSJGGogeta

Silent Master
^
Confirmed troll

ShadowFyre
What do the little smiley faces next to a thread mean?

h1a8
Stormbreak powered through a blast from the IG and still impaled Thanos. that is magnitudes better than WW's sword.

How powerful was the blast? What other things did Thanos blast and damage to compare? Would said blast cut completely through DD? If so prove it.

ShadowFyre
Lol at wonder womans completely featless sword being better than Stormbreaker. And Thor took the sokovia explosion which is more powerful than a nuke since a nuke wouldnt do that kind of damage to a landmass. Anyway, your obviously going to lowball everything Thor related so we will just agree to disagree.

If they work well as a team they can beat him, but I still think Cap Marvel is gonna push Doomsday to a point where he cant be beat.

playa1258
DD either gets too powerful or Strange BFR.

ShadowFyre
That bfr just reminds me of a thread I wanted to make.

Josh_Alexander
LOL!!!!

DD has no chance like at all!!!

Any of this guys can solo him.

Silent Master
Lol at wonder womans completely featless sword being better than Stormbreaker. And Thor took the sokovia explosion which is more powerful than a nuke since a nuke wouldnt do that kind of damage to a landmass. Anyway, your obviously going to lowball everything Thor related so we will just agree to disagree.

If they work well as a team they can beat him, but I still think Cap Marvel is gonna push Doomsday to a point where he cant be beat.

H1 is a troll.

h1a8
H1 is a troll.

The exchange below proves that you are the troll here. Make a claim without proof. Speculation only.

Originally posted by h1a8
How powerful was the blast? What other things did Thanos blast and damage to compare? Would said blast cut completely through DD? If so prove it.

Silent Master
Lol

SSJGGogeta

Uh, what?

WW's swords feat is cutting up Doomsday, who just tanked a Nuke and got even more durable. That's the only feat it needs.

Also, you're wanking tf out of that Thor feat. 1. Wanda also survived, and the area she was on wasn't disintegrated, so...? Thor survived an unspecified amount of force, from a big landmass falling on him. 2. That, in no way, even compares to Superman tanking a nuke to the face- the core temperatures of the explosion of said nuke would have reached a rough 250 million degrees celsius(over 3x hotter than the core of our sun), WHILE he was already weakened by kryptonite poisoning.

I will agree to no such thing. If you're too incompetent to argue the bogus point you're making, which is totally based on assumption and undefinable variables, then go ahead and concede the point. Don't further your assumptions, by thinking that I'm going to concede my solid argument, simply because you have no more points to make. /shrug

TheVaultDweller
I'm actually curious to see what that tendril spell Strange used in Endgame actually does. Because I noticed during my second viewing that the ground actually seemed to open up, these blue-ish white tendrils came and grabbed a bunch of enemies, and then drew them into the ground before perfectly sealing up again, with no trace that it was disturbed. So, I wonder if that spell actually draws opponents into the ground, or if it actually drags them to some other plane or dimension, hence why there is no trace left afterwards or any dirt disturbed.

FrothByte
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Well sh!t why was Wonder Woman wasting time cutting his limbs off when she could have cut his head off.

1. Because a sword is not as effective a chopping weapon as an axe.
2. Because WW had no teammate that could hold DD down while she chopped his head off.
3. Because WW doesn't have the ability to throw her sword, direct it how she wants it, then call it back to her hand.
4. Because Thor can fly and will have an easier time attacking from above.

K-Dog
If Strange can pull off a "portal" which closes halfway on Doomsday and chops him in half (like what happened to the big bruiser of Thanos' black order--only he just lost an arm), they can pull if off. IMO Storm Breaker will cut Doomsday but not totally impale him...Wonder Woman was made to defeat aggressive male evil which gave her and "Athena's sword" an advantage on that.

Inhuman
Originally posted by K-Dog
If Strange can pull off a "portal" which closes halfway on Doomsday and chops him in half (like what happened to the big bruiser of Thanos' black order--only he just lost an arm), they can pull if off. IMO Storm Breaker will cut Doomsday but not totally impale him...Wonder Woman was made to defeat aggressive male evil which gave her and "Athena's sword" an advantage on that.

The sword that cut Doomsday wasn't Athena's Sword. It was a regular Amazon sword as revealed in her movie.
Stormbreaker would easily cut DD as a normal Amazon sword cut his arm off. And Thor is stronger than WW as well.

K-Dog

Silent Master
Marvel had Stormbreaker overpower a blast from the IG and then impale Thanos, then in the next movie cut off Thanos' head. but you believe they would only allow Thor w/SB to slightly injure Doomsday?

Inhuman
And the fact that cutting Thanos is an extremely difficult thing to do based on the Russo's

https://i.imgur.com/qB5ZXN5.jpg

FrothByte
Originally posted by Inhuman
And the fact that cutting Thanos is an extremely difficult thing to do based on the Russo's

https://i.imgur.com/qB5ZXN5.jpg

Thanos was completely immune to Nebula's sword in IW. Considering that Nebula is quite strong herself, that's a pretty good feat.

Inhuman
Originally posted by FrothByte
Thanos was completely immune to Nebula's sword in IW. Considering that Nebula is quite strong herself, that's a pretty good feat.

And Immune to Drax's knives in the same fight in IW as well.

h1a8
I believe that Stormbreaker can possibly behead DD. Team can definitely win if they can hold DD down momentarily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.