Happy Birthday Star!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Why would you make a thread saying "Happy Birthday!" to someone who was permanently banned over 3 years ago? It's doubtful he will even see the thread so what's the poiint?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Why would you make a thread saying "Happy Birthday!" to someone who was permanently banned over 3 years ago? It's doubtful he will even see the thread so what's the poiint?

Hope you have a terrific birthday! smile

Putinbot1
Happy Bday mate all the best to you, you nutcase. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Ok, dude. If it makes you happy then keep believing that I'm this "Star" person. You on the left already make believe that a man can become a woman just by simply saying so, so... whatever. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, yeah.. and according to Pooty Bot I'm also Fly. Yeah, that makes lots of sense! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bashar Teg
Anything fun planned? smile

Putinbot1
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Ok, dude. If it makes you happy then keep believing that I'm this "Star" person. You on the left already make believe that a man can become a woman just by simply saying so, so... whatever. thumb up It's something I'm sure you have experience of online. wink

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, I see so we're still playing make believe. Ok, yeah sure... I'll play along I guess. Why not?

Nah, nothing special planned. It's just another day to me. wink

Bashar Teg
this is your day. unplug from the internet for a little while, go out and treat yourself thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, I see so we're still playing make believe. Ok, yeah sure... I'll play along I guess. Why not?

Nah, nothing special planned. It's just another day to me. wink

Oh, wait... I forgot. Might play some Skyrim but I do that pretty much everyday. smile

Putinbot1
Oh, wait... I forgot. Might play some Skyrim but I do that pretty much everyday. smile Good good, enjoy my crazy fellow poster thumb up

dadudemon
Only the insecure, feeble-minded, and weak-willed hide behind anonymous personas that they equip to troll waning forums.

Star, if it's you, don't be so pathetic and fess up. If it's not you, admit who you really are.

The mods don't give a flying f*ck. There's no reason to play games. "Hey, I'm Star." Move on.

Also, Happy Birthday! big grin

eThneoLgrRnae
DDD is a psychiatrist/psychologist now lol.

Seriously though, if I were in fact Star, I would not be taking any advice from a Bernie supporter lol. Sorry, bro. smile

StiltmanFTW
Star was the worst.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Star was the worst. He's Star and interestingly Star was Fly.

StiltmanFTW
Seriously?

FlyAttractor = Star428 = eThneoLgrRnae?

Putinbot1
Pretty much. He posts at the same time Fly did andchas specific posting ticks both had. Fly is quite a few posters across this forum. He is the other socker I always wondered about Stilt. Who for over a decade i've observed.

StiltmanFTW
Banhammer imminent, then?

Putinbot1
Nope, I don't think anyone cares anymore; this place is less the wild west and more the last days of Rome, where almost anything goes, and members get entertainment how they can. As Backfire says, "nobody cares" if anyone ever did?

dadudemon
DDD is a psychiatrist/psychologist now lol.

Seriously though, if I were in fact Star, I would not be taking any advice from a Bernie supporter lol. Sorry, bro. smile

Two deflections in a single post? Say it ain't so.

But, hey, you've cemented yourself as an insecure coward on a nearly dead forum. Congrats. lol

Patient_Leech
Happy birthday, Star! Whoever you are!

NemeBro
kill yourself

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Stringer
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Hope you have a terrific birthday! smile

😂

Robtard
Happy belated Birthday Star428/Loneranger.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Only the insecure, feeble-minded, and weak-willed hide behind anonymous personas that they equip to troll waning forums.

Well this is certainly 100% true.

BrolyBlack
Pb thinks Star and Fly are the same person laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

I gotta admit it's nice to see them obsess over someone who isn't me.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Yeah, hilarious ain't it? lol

Perhaps he thinks I'm a hybrid of the two or something. blink

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon
Two deflections in a single post? Say it ain't so.

But, hey, you've cemented yourself as an insecure coward on a nearly dead forum. Congrats. lol He is a bit of a gigantic pussy, yeah.

Putinbot1
Yeah, hilarious ain't it? lol

Perhaps he thinks I'm a hybrid of the two or something. blink Nah, you just protest too much.

Robtard
You being a turd aside, I do hope you had a good birthday and enjoyed your special day, Star428/Loneranger thumb up

Bashar Teg
looks like he didn't.

shame...to waste a weekend birthday is a tragedy imho

Surtur
^Lol dude is coping hard with the fact he's this obsessed with someone else

Bashar Teg
i was wishing a long-lost member (or at least i thought he was) a happy birthday and your special brofriend jumped in and outed himself. not my fault. check the OP if you don't believe me eat

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i was wishing a long-lost member (or at least i thought he was) a happy birthday and your special brofriend jumped in and outed himself. not my fault. check the OP if you don't believe me eat

I'm here to help you:

https://i.imgur.com/4l5IOsv.jpg

Point to the spot on the doll where this poster hurt you. Point to the head if it's feelings that were hurt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.