Worthy Quicksilver vs Thanos/Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Let's just say Quicksilver is worthy of Mjlonir and he knows how to use the hammer just as good as Thor. This is Xmen Quicksilver.

StiltmanFTW
CARVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StiltmanFTW
Welcome back, buddy http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif

ShadowFyre
Welcome back. He would decimate them.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, FOX QS for the easy win.

One Big Mob
This thread will always be off topic when local estranged celebrity and possible child strangler - Carver9 - makes a cameo appearance.

If this was filmed in front of a live studio audience the crowd would be going nuts. Whistling even perhaps.

Damborgson
He would decimate them my chocolate king.

deathslash
Good to see you again Carv. The forums aren't the same without you.

Also, quicksilver wrecks.

carver9
What's up everyone. I just seen this movie. OMG... they did a good job on Thanos imo. The guy was beast. I think him being able to hold the gauntlet while Hulk couldnt even hold it for some seconds and Ironman dying, I think this speaks volumes on how powerful he truly is. Also, Captain Marvel had a beast showing as well. Lol... Superman shouldn't be the talk anymore on the forums. She wrecks him and Doomsday. The movie was good though.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9

Carver that better not be what actually happens in the movie.

StiltmanFTW
What's up everyone. I just seen this movie. OMG...

Edit your post and include spoiler tags, carv.

Not everyone has seen it yet.

Yeah, Thanos was a monster! And Carol has been too powerful since her upgrade from the end of her solo film.

carver9
I'm going to ask him to delete the post.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Again, wb.

Glad you enjoyed the film.

NemeBro
Superman solos, good thread. thumb up smile

ShadowFyre
Lol what? QS beats them into a blue,red and purple goo.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol what? QS beats them into a blue,red and purple goo. How can he do that when Superman is fast enough to catch his wrist and strong enough to strangle him to death with one hand?

ShadowFyre
Because hes not. And you think Superman can strangle MCU thor to death with one hand?

NemeBro
Because hes not.

Based on?

Maybe two fingers. He could move a tectonic plate after all. smile

StiltmanFTW
Superman can't match FOX QS speed.

Even Neme knows this, he's just trolling.

NemeBro
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman can't match FOX QS speed. Based on what? How fast do you think QS is? Give me a number.

StiltmanFTW
This is not a h1a8 thread.

Based on feats, look at what he did in XMA... Superman can't replicate that feat.

NemeBro
This is not a h1a8 thread.

Based on feats, look at what he did in XMA... Superman can't replicate that feat. Based on what though? You can't seem to actually quantify how fast he was. mmm

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Faster than Superman thumb up

MrMind
Nice thread Carver

Superman beats Quicksilver to death with Thanus' body

carver9
I wonder why Superman didnt pull everyone out of the court house when the explosion went off? It would've been much easier for him to do it due to the size of the explosion and him actually being inside of the building versus Quicksilver being some distance and then having to speed inside of a building that already had an explosion going off. I guess Superman let everyone die.

h1a8
I wonder why Superman didnt pull everyone out of the court house when the explosion went off? It would've been much easier for him to do it due to the size of the explosion and him actually being inside of the building versus Quicksilver being some distance and then having to speed inside of a building that already had an explosion going off. I guess Superman let everyone die. It's called a low showing. He gained a great deal of super speed in Justice League in the flash scene.
It's very difficult (or impossible) to determine how exactly fast Superman was operating in the Flash scene. Wonder Woman was even statued.

If I had to guess I would say QS is faster and he wins this fight.

NemeBro
I wonder why Superman didnt pull everyone out of the court house when the explosion went off? It would've been much easier for him to do it due to the size of the explosion and him actually being inside of the building versus Quicksilver being some distance and then having to speed inside of a building that already had an explosion going off. I guess Superman let everyone die.

He's faster in Justice League. He was slower in Batman vs. Superman. thumb up

Plus, letting people die is in-character for Superman. Did you watch Man of Steel?

steverules_2

Because BvS is a terrible movie

SSJGGogeta
We still haven't even seen anything close to Superman full speed. All we know is that he was the only one able to adapt to Barry's speed, and tag him while he was moving full speed.

From there, it should be pretty clear that this fight ends up essentially the same as QS vs. Apocalypse.

Silent Master
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
We still haven't even seen anything close to Superman full speed. All we know is that he was the only one able to adapt to Barry's speed, and tag him while he was moving full speed.

From there, it should be pretty clear that this fight ends up essentially the same as QS vs. Apocalypse.

We have seen his full speed, it's well below Quicksilver.

Darth Thor
Also dont hold your breath for new Superman Feats. Wed be lucky to see his face for the next couple of years.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Silent Master
We have seen his full speed, it's well below Quicksilver.

Based on what

Silent Master
Based on what

Based on their respective movie feats.

SSJGGogeta
Based on their respective movie feats.

OKAY, what feats in particular? How fast is Quicksilver? How fast is Superman?

Silent Master
All of their feats have been posted multiple times on this board. Superman doesn't have anything that comes close to the mansion scene.

SSJGGogeta
All of their feats have been posted multiple times on this board. Superman doesn't have anything that comes close to the mansion scene.

So again, you've failed to quantify either of their speeds, making this a moot point.

If your argument is that QS is faster than Flash, who Superman is able to keep pace with- then your sorely mistaken. Flash was able to casually dance around point blank shots from plasma rifles.

Bullets coming from plastic guns and Wolverines bone claws were all still in motion, from QS's perspective.

Best case scenario for QS, he's equal to Flash in speed, and Superman can still vaporize him with no trouble whatsoever.

Silent Master
Ah, the lowball troll tactic.

The mansion feat was magnitudes above the kitchen scene you're talking about. as for the dodging plasma rifles. unless the movie stated they were light speed. it's no different than when Thor was casually blocking energy bolts during the Avengers.

ShadowFyre
No. He cant. Because he is basically fighting Thor with QS speed and he gets pummeled to death.

And lets cut the crap. Superman nor flash are on par with Fox QS. Yall are straight up trolling.

Even H1 conceded that fact without drawing this out 35 pages.

carver9
So again, you've failed to quantify either of their speeds, making this a moot point.

If your argument is that QS is faster than Flash, who Superman is able to keep pace with- then your sorely mistaken. Flash was able to casually dance around point blank shots from plasma rifles.

Bullets coming from plastic guns and Wolverines bone claws were all still in motion, from QS's perspective.

Best case scenario for QS, he's equal to Flash in speed, and Superman can still vaporize him with no trouble whatsoever.

He was walking around. Walking. Wasn't even moving at high speeds. This even furthers the argument on whose faster...

T9GFyZ5LREQ

SSJGGogeta

Silent Master
Superman has zero feats on the level of Quicksilver's mansion feat.

SSJGGogeta
Superman has zero feats on the level of Quicksilver's mansion feat.

Quicksilver has zero feats on the level of Superman tagging Flash.

Silent Master
True, his mansion feat was far faster.

SSJGGogeta
True, his mansion feat was far slower.

I agree. thumb up

Silent Master
Quote editing, typical troll tactic.

Just for fun

L5S5u60eeNg

ShadowFyre
But what is flashes best speed feat?

SSJGGogeta

Silent Master
Too bad he doesn't have any feats to back that up.

SSJGGogeta

Silent Master
I'm not using the vid as proof, hence me saying "just for fun".

SSJGGogeta

Silent Master
The mansion feat is clearly superior to any feat movie Flash has.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, it is.

KingD19
Haven't calcs placed QS somewhere on the lightspeed scale? Like a 10th or 1% or something? Either way it's faster than Flash who saw a batarang in slow motion but much faster than a rookie QS saw bullets.

SSJGGogeta

Silent Master
Originally posted by KingD19
Haven't calcs placed QS somewhere on the lightspeed scale? Like a 10th or 1% or something? Either way it's faster than Flash who saw a batarang in slow motion but much faster than a rookie QS saw bullets.

Have you noticed that they haven't been able to post a single clip that even comes close to QS's feat?

Surtur

^Has never heard of Superdick.

ShadowFyre
On top of ignoring the strength and durability he gets from Thor.

KingD19
Have you noticed that they haven't been able to post a single clip that even comes close to QS's feat?

Because Flash doesn't have any. And if he doesn't have any, then Suoerman who is still slower than him doesn't have any.

And lol at ignoring how Apocalypse took amped Magneto, amped Storm, Cyclops going GOML and Phoenix to finally damage him. Also he gained the ability to see QS partway through his beating, then used his TK to trap his foot, stopping his speed.

SSJGGogeta
On top of ignoring the strength and durability he gets from Thor.

Which also happens to be inconsequential compared to Thanos, let alone Superman.

ShadowFyre
Now thats seriously trolling considering he has better striking feats than both and considering cap already worked Thanos. Quicksilver will decimate him

carver9
Gogeta... surprising you bring up Apocolypse hitting Quicksilver. You do know that a Parademon shot Flash in the leg, right?

StiltmanFTW
Carv, you are my chocolate god.

h1a8
Gogeta... surprising you bring up Apocolypse hitting Quicksilver. You do know that a Parademon shot Flash in the leg, right?

Was flash operating at full speed?

But anyway using the mansion scene is more proof that we use only a character's highest feats to establish their level in a forum fight.

Surtur

That was clearly a demon traveling at FTL speeds.

carver9
Carv, you are my chocolate god.

laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Was flash operating at full speed?

But anyway using the mansion scene is more proof that we use only a character's highest feats to establish their level in a forum fight.

Fast for to 43 seconds. A Parademon is reaching at Flash while he is in super speed mode AND Batman was able to grab him as well and knew exactly where he was at...

IAGz2bDlwqA

I'm sure I don't have to explain the above in detail, right?

SSJGGogeta
Now thats seriously trolling considering he has better striking feats than both and considering cap already worked Thanos. Quicksilver will decimate him

Who has better striking feats?? Thor has better striking feats than Thanos AND Superman(who can keep pace with Doomsday, after he tanked a nuke)?? laughing

Obvious troll is obvious.

First off, a Parademon didn't shoot Flash in the leg- Batman did, while he was falling, to save Flash.

Secondly, Flash was extremely inexperienced with using his powers, and is extremely childish. He isn't operating at 100% all the time, and in fact seems to be casually strolling about in all of his observable displays of speed, thus far. The same can be said about Quicksilver- I simply highlighted this point to address how over-exaggerated his speed is being made out to be. After all, that would put Apocalypse above QS in terms of speed, which would have meant that he could have just ran away the second that he started to get tagged- or just beat all the X-men in a millisecond, as soon as he realized Jean was gonna kill his a$$ so he could have successfully warped away.

Regardless, none of what you said provides a substantial answer to what I asked SM.

Darth Thor
If you want to lowball QS, being hit by the sonic gun would be better.

Apocalypse wasnt a low feat as he was clearly shown using enhanced speed perception (while being physically speed blitz may I add), and used that enhanced speed perception combined with exotic telekinesis to tag QS.

Like seriously what is there to lowball there?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Darth Thor
If you want to lowball QS, being hit by the sonic gun would be better.

Apocalypse wasnt a low feat as he was clearly shown using enhanced speed perception (while being physically speed blitz may I add), and used that enhanced speed perception combined with exotic telekinesis to tag QS.

Like seriously what is there to lowball there?

I'm not trying to lowball- I'm simply showing evidence that the scene is wanked by most people. It's super fast, don't get me wrong. The problem is that its not quantifiable.

I did think that scene was bs though- especially right after he was just shown moving at speeds that people are wanking to make seem near relativistic.

carver9
Who has better striking feats?? Thor has better striking feats than Thanos AND Superman(who can keep pace with Doomsday, after he tanked a nuke)?? laughing

Obvious troll is obvious.

First off, a Parademon didn't shoot Flash in the leg- Batman did, while he was falling, to save Flash.

Secondly, Flash was extremely inexperienced with using his powers, and is extremely childish. He isn't operating at 100% all the time, and in fact seems to be casually strolling about in all of his observable displays of speed, thus far. The same can be said about Quicksilver- I simply highlighted this point to address how over-exaggerated his speed is being made out to be. After all, that would put Apocalypse above QS in terms of speed, which would have meant that he could have just ran away the second that he started to get tagged- or just beat all the X-men in a millisecond, as soon as he realized Jean was gonna kill his a$$ so he could have successfully warped away.

Regardless, none of what you said provides a substantial answer to what I asked SM.

2 min and 18 seconds...

KnYrVOCR7Es

Trolling is your best friend.

John Murdoch
Considering that Cap was giving Thanos all he wanted with his stats, mjolnir, and his shield QS murderstomps both of them with utter utter ease.

The mansion scene speed QS shows is LEAGUES above anything we've seen in a superhero movie since Reeves' Superman. TV Flash and Smallville Superman are superior, and I'm not thinking of anything from animated movies. Combine Peter's speed with mjolnir playing whack-a-mole on Superman and Thanos's heads and QS gets this one done and over with.

SSJGGogeta
Again, you're not defining that speed. Meaning it's not quantifiable, meaning that you have no way of telling HOW fast he is. Meaning it's absurd to say it's LEAGUES above Superman OR Flash, since you have no PROOF.

2 min and 18 seconds...

KnYrVOCR7Es

Carv, you're lowballing by showing Flash getting tagged by a laser, and acting like I'M the troll. You're doing exactly what you just accused me of.

To which I would respond with QS getting hit with a sound cannon. thumb up

Neither were paying attention, and both were caught off-guard, dude.

One Big Mob

carver9
@Gogeta... glad that you just admitted that with Apocalypse hitting QuickSilver, you mentioning it is irrelevant.

thumb up

Silent Master
You can still see debris and the sword moving in that Flash scene, IOW it's nowhere near the QS scene.

h1a8
Flash was causing the moving debris in his motion. Superman made the sword move.

You can argue that scientific inaccuracies are in the mansion scene too.
For example, no one dies or was hurt when QS accelerated them from rest to incredible speed in a tiny fraction of time.

ShadowFyre
What would actualky happen to someone if they went to that speed? Obviously they would die and their internal organs would be mush but I wonder what would happen to the outside of their body. Would the friction make them burn?

Silent Master
Flash was causing the moving debris in his motion. Superman made the sword move.

Both of the above statements are lies.

h1a8

That means you didn't watch the movie.
Everyone look, Silent is commenting on a movie he never saw. He doesn't know that Flash was causing the moving debris or that Superman moved the sword.

h1a8
What would actualky happen to someone if they went to that speed? Obviously they would die and their internal organs would be mush but I wonder what would happen to the outside of their body. Would the friction make them burn? Yes

Silent Master
That means you didn't watch the movie.
Everyone look, Silent is commenting on a movie he never saw. He doesn't know that Flash was causing the moving debris or that Superman moved the sword.

No, it means you're lying. The video has actually been posted and everyone can look at it and see that you're lying.

h1a8
No, it means you're lying. The video has actually been posted and everyone can look at it and see that you're lying.

They can see that you never saw the scene.

Silent Master
There is an easy way for you to prove you're right and I'm wrong. merely provide the timestamp that shows Superman was responsible for moving the sword like you claimed.

SSJGGogeta
@Gogeta... glad that you just admitted that with Apocalypse hitting QuickSilver, you mentioning it is irrelevant.

thumb up

Not that it matters in any way, shape or form- or detracts from my argument, even in the slightest, but sure- stroke your ego, if that makes you feel legitimized. thumb up

carver9
Not that it matters in any way, shape or form- or detracts from my argument, even in the slightest, but sure- stroke your ego, if that makes you feel legitimized. thumb up

So Apocalypse speeding up his perception, enhancing his senses pales in comparison to Flash being shot by a parademon and being caught by Batman while moving at super speed? You should probably retract your argument.

SSJGGogeta
So Apocalypse speeding up his perception, enhancing his senses pales in comparison to Flash being shot by a parademon and being caught by Batman while moving at super speed? You should probably retract your argument.

I never said that.

You're focusing on a minute detail about a faux argument I made in response to someone lowballing, which is now exactly what you're doing.

This is pathetic, Carv.

Answer the question- how fast is Quicksilver?

h1a8
There is an easy way for you to prove you're right and I'm wrong. merely provide the timestamp that shows Superman was responsible for moving the sword like you claimed. The WHOLE scene shows him responsible. He has WW in his hands and is in full control. He later throws her away.

Silent Master
That would be very interesting, since Superman isn't even in the scene in question.

So tell me, how can Superman(who isn't in the scene) be responsible for the sword moving like you claimed?

jlggnibHubs

Scene starts at around the 2:40 mark.

h1a8
You can still see debris and the sword moving in that Flash scene, IOW it's nowhere near the QS scene. So you purposely use a vague flash scene "that Flash scene " without explaining which scene in order to confuse everyone, especially since this thread is about Superman and his infamous speed feat.

Silent Master
I described the scene, if you'd seen the movie you would have known what scene I was talking about

From page 4

2 min and 18 seconds...

KnYrVOCR7Es

Silent Master
Just to be clear, this is how the discussion started on page 4

2 min and 18 seconds...

KnYrVOCR7Es

You can still see debris and the sword moving in that Flash scene, IOW it's nowhere near the QS scene.

You can argue that scientific inaccuracies are in the mansion scene too.
For example, no one dies or was hurt when QS accelerated them from rest to incredible speed in a tiny fraction of time.

h1a8
My mistake. I Was assuming you were talking about the Superman scene.
Why is that scene relevant anyway?

Flash circled the cylinder many times in that scene, plus he had to slow down in order to tap the sword back to her (he's shown deliberately to slow down there).

KingD19
Because direct comparison between Quicksilver and Flash show Flash is much, much slower. And if Flash is still faster than Superman, that means Quicksilver is even faster than Clark.

Flash saw a batarang in slow motion. But it only took like 10 seconds for a weapon thrown by Batman to sail past his face. Quicksilver in the White House scene was joking around for more than 2 minutes after the cops fired their guns before the bullets got from one side of the room to the other.

If something moving at a much slower velocity seems decently fast to one speedster. Then something moving at a much higher velocity is shown as barely moving to another speedster, it's obvious which one is faster.

Quicksilver showed up to the property of the mansion after it was already exploding. Then he ran to the mansion, got inside, and made his way all the way down to the sub-basement, saw what was going on, and evacuated several dozen people before an already in progress explosion finished.

They're not comparable.

StiltmanFTW
Retarded dc boys just can't accept they've been raped so bad.

Superman is no more, even Cavill is sick of the character... all dc retards should die of cancer or something. Or just get strangled.

Silent Master
My mistake. I Was assuming you were talking about the Superman scene.
Why is that scene relevant anyway?

Flash circled the cylinder many times in that scene, plus he had to slow down in order to tap the sword back to her (he's shown deliberately been slow there).

Are you under the impression that before Flash slowed down to tap the sword, he was traveling anywhere near the level of speed QS displayed in the mansion evacuation?

h1a8
Because direct comparison between Quicksilver and Flash show Flash is much, much slower. And if Flash is still faster than Superman, that means Quicksilver is even faster than Clark.

Flash saw a batarang in slow motion. But it only took like 10 seconds for a weapon thrown by Batman to sail past his face. Quicksilver in the White House scene was joking around for more than 2 minutes after the cops fired their guns before the bullets got from one side of the room to the other.

If something moving at a much slower velocity seems decently fast to one speedster. Then something moving at a much higher velocity is shown as barely moving to another speedster, it's obvious which one is faster.

Quicksilver showed up to the property of the mansion after it was already exploding. Then he ran to the mansion, got inside, and made his way all the way down to the sub-basement, saw what was going on, and evacuated several dozen people before an already in progress explosion finished.

They're not comparable.

But a bunch of shit was moving in that whole scene. Bullets were moving like a mother phucker, liquid and pots and knives moving, debris, etc. The only thing that was frozen were the characters.

Yet it is OK to nitpick the Flash scene for similar shit (although any movement in that scene is not really noticeable while Flash traveled a large distance and purposely slowed down for the tap)?

carver9
Edit

KingD19
I wonder if h1 will ever remember a scene correctly.

h1a8
Are you under the impression that before Flash slowed down to tap the sword, he was traveling anywhere near the level of speed QS displayed in the mansion evacuation?

It's my opinion that QS is possibly faster than both Superman and Flash (because of the mansion scene and not the kitchen scene). I even stated that he wins here. Noticed that I said OPINION. I haven't calculated anything. I was just pointing out something that I thought was an error in logic (sword movement, etc) but it was from the wrong scene.

Also there were problems with the mansion scene as well. A shit load of them. I'll just name a few. Shit was moving too, he was able to land (from a jump), able to drink liquid, able to greatly accelerate people without harming them, etc.

That type of explosion can be argued to be slow too.
When he threw the people out of the window, the speed of them flying through the air was similar to that of the explosion. At the very end where the slow perception ends (real time kicks in) he see the people flying towards the blankets at under 50mph.

StiltmanFTW
I wonder if h1 will ever remember a scene correctly.

Here's your answer to that, King:

Gj2v6fG8cIE

Silent Master
It's my opinion that QS is possibly faster than both Superman and Flash (because of the mansion scene and not the kitchen scene). I even stated that he wins here. Noticed that I said OPINION. I haven't calculated anything. I was just pointing out something that I thought was an error in logic (sword movement, etc) but it was from the wrong scene.

Also there were problems with the mansion scene as well. A shit load of them. I'll just name a few. Shit was moving too, he was able to land (from a jump), able to drink liquid, able to greatly accelerate people without harming them, etc.

That type of explosion can be argued to be slow too.
When he threw the people out of the window, the speed of them flying through the air was similar to that of the explosion. At the very end where the slow perception ends (real time kicks in) he see the people flying towards the blankets at under 50mph.

That is just normal movie crap, which gets covered by suspension of disbelief.

h1a8
I agree. That's why I believe QS is faster in my opinion.
But It goes for both sides though to be fair.
No one should nitpick either scene.

Silent Master
We are being fair. nobody said Flash wasn't fast. just that QS's feats seem far more impressive.

Take a normal person that had never even heard of either character. who do you think they would pick as the fastest after watching the movies.

Quick Freeze
Flash. Didn't he time travel in BvS?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
Flash. Didn't he time travel in BvS?

Did you even read the opening post?

SSJGGogeta

Silent Master
Go ahead, quantify their speed feats.

SSJGGogeta

Silent Master
Ok, 4 pages ago was page 2.

Just checked, you didn't quantify their speed on page 2, why lie?

SSJGGogeta
I did, and I even just reiterated what I said on page 2, moron.

Silent Master
You're a liar.

SSJGGogeta

Silent Master
At no point in that post did you quantify Superman or the Flash's speed.

SSJGGogeta
I gave you a distance he traveled, and time in which he did it. Do that for QS.

Silent Master
That's flight speed, not reflex/reaction speed. which is what people are talking about when they say QS is faster.

SSJGGogeta

Silent Master
That's flight speed, not reflex/reaction speed. which is what people are talking about when they say QS is faster.

BrolyBlack
Superman can't match FOX QS speed.

Even Neme knows this, he's just trolling.

Apocalypse was able to react to QS speed. If he can, so can Superman.

KingD19
Apocalypse gained a power to see and react to Quicksilver. Before he adapted he was getting ragdolled.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Apocalypse was able to react to QS speed. If he can, so can Superman.

False equivolency.

And even if Superman reacts, he would still be moving in slow motion to QS.

Forget it, Supes is out of his league here.

h1a8
False equivolency.

And even if Superman reacts, he would still be moving in slow motion to QS.

Forget it, Supes is out of his league here.

The problem is how do we know that Superman was moving significantly slower than QS (mansion scene)? Not saying that he wasn't though.

Silent Master
If you can't prove Superman is fast enough, then he isn't. That's how debates here work

Darth Thor
The problem is how do we know that Superman was moving significantly slower than QS (mansion scene)? Not saying that he wasn't though.

Because the mansion feat was far more quantifiably impressive.

The CW Flash (at his fastest) can go far faster than Quicksilver, if you just need to give DC a win over Marvel.

But Justice League Superman is out of his depth.

h1a8
Because the mansion feat was far more quantifiably impressive.

The CW Flash (at his fastest) can go far faster than Quicksilver, if you just need to give DC a win over Marvel.

But Justice League Superman is out of his depth.

Why was it though?
Can you quantify Superman's feat in order to compare?

carver9
H1 is trolling

Silent Master
This board goes by feats, if you can't provide an example that proves Superman is fast enough. Then as far as this board is concerned, he isn't.

BrolyBlack

h1a8
This board goes by feats, if you can't provide an example that proves Superman is fast enough. Then as far as this board is concerned, he isn't.

That example can be argued that he is fast enough.
We see lightning propagating through the air at a much slower rate.

Silent Master
That example can be argued that he is fast enough.
We see lightning propagating through the air at a much slower rate.

If you think you can argue that Superman is fast enough, go ahead.

Darth Thor
h1a8 youve already stated you believe QS is faster on page 5:

It's my opinion that QS is possibly faster than both Superman and Flash (because of the mansion scene and not the kitchen scene). I even stated that he wins here.

So not sure what the purpose of your argumentation is here.

Silent Master

He's trolling.

h1a8

There is a difference between a stomp and a win.
You were making it out that QS is so far faster than Superman that he would near statue him.

It's my opinion (key word) that QS is faster, but not by a whole lot.
Noticed in the quote that I said, "possibly". This means that I'm not sure.

h1a8
If you think you can argue that Superman is fast enough, go ahead.

I can easily argue it just for the fun of it, not to say that I believe it though.

Its my opinion that QS is most likely about twice as fast.
But it can be argued that Superman is just as fast or faster using the speed of the lightning.

Silent Master
Go ahead, just make sure that you don't go against standards for proof that you've previously held others to.

h1a8
Go ahead, just make sure that you don't go against standards for proof that you've previously held others to.

Clarify. What standards are these?

Silent Master
Well, among others things you've argued that them getting the physics or CGI wrong means the feat doesn't count.

Darth Thor
There is a difference between a stomp and a win.
You were making it out that QS is so far faster than Superman that he would near statue him.

It's my opinion (key word) that QS is faster, but not by a whole lot.
Noticed in the quote that I said, "possibly". This means that I'm not sure.

Youve said QS wins this.

So why continue to argue over how much he wins by?

h1a8
Youve said QS wins this.

So why continue to argue over how much he wins by?

Because I disagree with that assessment.
If you believe QS wins then why argue how much?
It must matter to you right?

h1a8
Well, among others things you've argued that them getting the physics or CGI wrong means the feat doesn't count.

I didn't argue they got the cgi wrong. You did.

Silent Master
I didn't argue they got the cgi wrong. You did.

You argued that the CGI didn't support our argument; thus according to you, our argument was wrong.

So feel free to make your argument for Flash's speed. just don't cry foul when we point out that you're wrong because the CGI doesn't support your argument.

Darth Thor
Because I disagree with that assessment.
If you believe QS wins then why argue how much?
It must matter to you right?

He wins and thats what matters for this thread.

h1a8
You argued that the CGI didn't support our argument; thus according to you, our argument was wrong.

So feel free to make your argument for Flash's speed. just don't cry foul when we point out that you're wrong because the CGI doesn't support your argument.

If the cgi doesn't support Flash then, by the same standard, it certainly does not for QS. There are inconsistencies in those scenes too.

Silent Master
We're waiting.

h1a8
If the cgi doesn't support Flash then, by the same standard, it certainly does not for QS. There are inconsistencies in those scenes too.

I'm ignoring what you just said

I know.

Silent Master
We're waiting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.