CARVER IS BAAAACK!!!!!!! (again)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t660834.html

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Let's tell him how much we all missed him. Everyone please post in the thread he made ~15 mins ago!

StiltmanFTW
Oh hell, Carv is posting EG spoilers... facepalm

Everyone who hasn't seen the movie - STAY HERE WHERE IT'S SAFE haermm

One Big Mob
Perma ban Carver please

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Oh hell, Carv is posting EG spoilers... facepalm

Everyone who hasn't seen the movie - STAY HERE WHERE IT'S SAFE haermm

Damn, Hulk must be AWESOME in Endgame.

Galan007
*Removed the link from the OP until one of the Globals can edit carv's spoilers in that thread.

StiltmanFTW
Thanks, Galan thumb up

steverules_2
So I'm guessing Carver is dead now, mods took him out back and shot him in the back of the head

StiltmanFTW
You are dead, too.

I mean, look at your own damn signature mad

The lizard will take care of you personally...

steverules_2
Bing?

Pffft took care of him already

https://i.postimg.cc/fWdzQ6qq/burnbing.jpg

One Big Mob
Why is no one ever banning h1?

Literally every thread all he does is say the DC character wins because he doesn't count the Marvel character's speed feats, and acts like they could never react no matter who it is. Then admits he never even watched movies and still maintains twisted lowball interpretations.

And that's a nice way of describing what he does. Why does Abhi get banned for being a diet h1?

Galan007
carv better hope Bada or Imp edits those spoilers before Pr catches wind of them...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by steverules_2
Bing?

Pffft took care of him already

https://i.postimg.cc/fWdzQ6qq/burnbing.jpg

laughing

Originally posted by One Big Mob

Literally every thread all he does is say the DC character wins because he doesn't count the Marvel character's speed feats, and acts like they could never react no matter who it is. Then admits he never even watched movies and still maintains twisted lowball interpretations.

And that's a nice way of describing what he does. Why does Abhi get banned for being a diet h1?

That's a very good question, actually.

How does he keep staying under mods' radar...?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
carv better hope Bada or Imp edits those spoilers before Pr catches wind of them...

thumb up

https://media1.tenor.com/images/2feea74041feaa70ca7221ae28065f15/tenor.gif

One Big Mob
I don't even like MCU, or DC movies, but everytime h1 posts it is the worst thing ever.

StiltmanFTW
I don't even like MCU, or DC movies, but everytime h1 posts it is the worst thing ever.

I've seen some of those threads, yeah.

Somehow, it only gets worse.

lawest9
Trying to find the 'Quicksilver vs Thanos/Superman thread Carver created earlier today, what happened to it?

steverules_2
Originally posted by lawest9
Trying to find the 'Quicksilver vs Thanos/Superman thread Carver created earlier today, what happened to it?

Movie versus section

lawest9
Thank you.

Sin I AM
diet h1?

I legit loled.

Imp is mod of what forum? GDF or mov?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I legit loled.

Imp is mod of what forum? GDF or mov?

Movies.

Nobody is "officially" responsible for GDF.

Sin I AM
Yea it's not Imp. I always considered what's his name...Backfire yea that's him...as the mod of GDF. I never go in movie versus

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Backfire is the sheriff of GDF... just not super-officially, as he's not listed when you visit that section of the forum.

When you go to our CBvF, for example, you get to see this:

(Moderated by: REXXXX, Tron, -Pr-, Newjak, Badabing, Galan007)

Sin I AM
Who is Rex and Tron? And lol at Newjak is he even active anymore

StiltmanFTW
Old mods. They're still lurking. Rex banned Fly a month ago.

Newjak:

MrMind

why does quanchi never get banned

DarkSaint85
Lol so Carver finally showed his true colours, and was the dick I said he was.

A fitting end.

h1a8

And that's a nice way of describing what he does. Why does Abhi get banned for being a diet h1? Why don't you get banned for flaming and telling lies about posters? This is against forum rules right? Galan, Pr, Bada?

Galan007
I legit loled.

Imp is mod of what forum? GDF or mov? Yeah, Imp mods the movie forums directly. There are no defined mods in the GDF, but typically Imp and Backfire handle the BS there.

Galan007
*Oh and Bada edited carv's post, so I added the link back to the OP.

ShadowFyre
Yea it's not Imp. I always considered what's his name...Backfire yea that's him...as the mod of GDF. I never go in movie versus

Why not? I get tired of doing same threads.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
*Oh and Bada edited carv's post, so I added the link back to the OP.

Thank you thumb up

One Big Mob
Originally posted by h1a8
Why don't you get banned for flaming and telling lies about posters? This is against forum rules right? Galan, Pr, Bada? People seem to enjoy me for whatever reason. Nobody likes you on the other hand.

Bit of a difference there in how actions come across.

Inedian
Originally posted by cdtm
Damn, Hulk must be AWESOME in Endgame.

Literally the worst comic book movie.

MrMind
I still think The Dark Knight, Watchmen, and the Crow are the best superheroes movies

No matter how "epic" or "fancy" these Avengers movies are

Galan007
For me, V For Vendetta is the best comic book film to date.

Inedian
For me, Days of Future Past.

MrMind
The only X-Men movie I really like is actually Wolverine Origins

Stoic
Welcome back Carver.

h1a8
People seem to enjoy me for whatever reason. Nobody likes you on the other hand.

Bit of a difference there in how actions come across.

I disagree that no one likes me. But that's not the point. It's against forum rules to flame others. And to spread lies about them. Nearly everything you said was false. You should at least get warned for flaming.

Galan007
Tbf, backseat modding is also against the rules. So lets just call it even-steven and move on, please.

We're here to celebrate carver, for god sake. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.