Quicksilver takes Superman spot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Quicksilver is in the court room and just like Superman, he sense something bad is about to happen. Can QuickSilver save everyone during the explosion or does everyone die just like they did with Superman?

7HlSKPTYZhs

Silent Master
Fox Quicksilver is substantially faster than movie Superman.

deathslash
They operate in completely different time scales.
7UtzRZ-ulGM

He's so fast that he can casually evacuate everyone while still having time to joke around.

Khazra Reborn
QS should be able to do it pretty easily. He evacuated the much larger x-mansion, mid explosion, while starting a few blocks away. Being in the room, before the explosion even starts should make it easy work.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Quicksilver is in the court room and just like Superman, he sense something bad is about to happen. Can QuickSilver save everyone during the explosion or does everyone die just like they did with Superman?

7HlSKPTYZhs

This is a bait thread.
Of course QS saves some people if not all of them.
Why do you think it's a good thread to ask if everyone will die? Even you are not that dumb.

Silent Master
Because someone was claiming that Superman was faster than Quicksilver. Try and keep up.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Silent Master
Because someone was claiming that Superman was faster than Quicksilver. Where?

deathslash
Originally posted by NemeBro
Where? In the worthy Quicksilver vs Superman thread.

Surtur
QS could easily do this.

It's worth pointing out that even if Superman could move as quick as QS(he can't) it wouldn't mean this scene would go any different.

NemeBro
Originally posted by deathslash
In the worthy Quicksilver vs Superman thread. Post the quote, and make sure you aren't a complete retard by posting something someone said after the post I quoted. smile

SSJGGogeta
Post the quote, and make sure you aren't a complete retard by posting something someone said after the post I quoted. smile

He's right actually. Nearly everyone in that cesspool of a thread is claiming that QS is faster than Superman and Flash, without being able to legitimize how fast QS is in the first place.

NemeBro
SM claimed someone said Superman was faster than QS, not the latter. smile

deathslash
Post the quote I was referring to Gogetas posts.

and make sure you aren't a complete retard by posting something someone said after the post I quoted. smile was there a reason for this sort of response?

SSJGGogeta
SM claimed someone said Superman was faster than QS, not the latter. smile

Misread it nosweat

Originally posted by deathslash
was there a reason for this sort of response?

Lol. Classic Nemebro.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Surtur
QS could easily do this.

It's worth pointing out that even if Superman could move as quick as QS(he can't) it wouldn't mean this scene would go any different.

Very true, not only is QS much faster. he's also a better hero. evil face

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Because someone was claiming that Superman was faster than Quicksilver. Try and keep up.

Bait thread as stated.

Also Superman being faster than QS (I never seen anyone say this) has absolutely nothing with QS letting everyone die. That's a troll question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.