Why Trump will win in 2020 and it won't even be close

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
The Independent

Surtur
If Trump wins in 2020 they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Did you see the latest fake claim of racism? Trump's racist cuz he tweeted out a congratulations to the #2 NFL draft pick, but did not congratulate the #1 pick who is black.

Yeah okay the #2 guy was a Trump supporter and the other guy wasn't, but it is clearly racism at work here.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
If Trump wins in 2020 they have nobody to blame but themselves.

^ Votes for Trump & supports Trump, blames others on Trump winning. Too funny.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Votes for Trump & supports Trump, blames others on Trump winning. Too funny. laughing out loud

Surtur
^ Votes for Trump & supports Trump, blames others on Trump winning. Too funny.

^Too stupid to see the role the left played in getting Trump elected. Too funny.

Robtard
^Too stupid to see the role the left played in getting Trump elected. Too funny.

^ Surt totally wasn't going to vote for Trump until "Der Leftist!" made him do it. He's a poor mind-slave.

Surtur
^ Surt totally wasn't going to vote for Trump until "Der Leftist!" made him do it. He's a poor mind-slave.

Never said that kiddo, and the fact that the left played a role in getting Trump elected isn't up for debate smile

BrolyBlack
Rob got started early today ignoring his family because he was triggered by this thread.

“Hold on dear, I have to post at once!!”

SSJGGogeta
The best thing liberals ever did was get Trump elected.

Surtur
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

It certainly did help expose their insanity. It completely shattered the delusion they have where they are superior to others.

At one point Trump even had them sort of defending MS-13 lol.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
laughing out loud

When Trumpers blame others in Trump winning, they betray their true feelings.

If they were truly happy with Trump and thought he was a good to great President and not a crooked piece of shit ridiculous clown-man, they'd happily take credit for Trump; all of it.

But they don't and this is why they try and blame-shift, as who wants to take credit and responsibility for an embarrassing shit-show. This is basic Psychology 101, which is well more than you need to break down the Trumper psyche smile

Surtur

If they were truly happy with Trump and thought he was a good to great President and not a crooked piece of shit ridiculous clown-man, they'd happily take credit for Trump; all of it.

But they don't and this is why they try and blame-shift, as who wants to take credit and responsibility for an embarrassing shit-show. This is basic Psychology 101, which is well more than you need to break down the Trumper psyche smile

Lol this post is chalk full of nonsense, good stuff too funny.

What I'm hoping is PB exposes his idiocy by agreeing smile

Robtard
Lol this post is chalk full of nonsense, good stuff too funny.

What I'm hoping is PB exposes his idiocy by agreeing smile

^ Trig'd already

Surtur
^ Trig'd already

^Lying already, good stuff smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Rob got started early today ignoring his family because he was triggered by this thread.

“Hold on dear, I have to post at once!!”

laughing laughing

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

Yep. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
It certainly did help expose their insanity. It completely shattered the delusion they have where they are superior to others.

At one point Trump even had them sort of defending MS-13 lol.

Indeed. Nancy Pelosi was on record as straight-up saying MS13 gang members are "God's children" and "have a spark of divinity" in them. roll eyes (sarcastic) You just can't make this stuff up.

Too bad she and pretty much all other democrats don't feel the same way about defenseless innocent unborn children.

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Indeed. Nancy Pelosi was on record as straight-up saying MS13 gang members are "God's children" and "have a spark of divinity" in them. roll eyes (sarcastic) You just can't make this stuff up.

Too bad she and pretty much all other democrats don't feel the same way about defenseless innocent unborn children.

He also managed to get them to flip their shit over...potentially sending illegals to sanctuary cities lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
At this point I honestly don't see anyone beating Trump other than perhaps Trump, himself. He has done an outstanding job in office up to this point. Though he has done some things that've disappointed me and given me cause for concern.

Pushing hard this 5G technology, for instance. It's dangerous. Another one would be his seemingly flip flop on vaccines. But at least he hasn't tried to make them mandatory. If he ever tries to force them on people who don't want them then he can forgot about my vote. Fortunately, I don't think he'll do that.

I was also very upset when he bombed Syria not once but twice over insufficient evidence that Assad bombed his own people.

Still, he's done far more that I approve of than disapprove of. He put several Conservatives on SC as he promised he would though I don't particularly like the fact they're both catholic. And our economy is the best it's been in a while.

At the end of the day, I think the biggest determining factor in whether or not he gets re-elected will be based on how much of the wall gets built. That was probably his biggest campaign promise in 2016 and it's yet another deal breaker for me.

eThneoLgrRnae
He also managed to get them to flip their shit over...potentially sending illegals to sanctuary cities lol.

Oh yeah... that one was a beauty lol. It showed yet again what hypocrites they are. They obviously want illegals going to red areas and not blue strongholds. Sending them to the latter doesn't really help them win elections.

BrolyBlack
Trump and Obama shared the same poll numbers this week on Obamas first term.

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/prez_track_apr29

Putinbot1

But they don't and this is why they try and blame-shift, as who wants to take credit and responsibility for an embarrassing shit-show. This is basic Psychology 101, which is well more than you need to break down the Trumper psyche smile So true Rob thumb up

Robtard
As we head into 2020, Republicans once again will seemingly put forth an old White man as their nominee. Truly the party of racism and sexism and the status quo that comes along with that :0

Surtur
As we head into 2020, Republicans once again will seemingly put forth an old White man as their nominee. Truly the party of racism and sexism and the status quo that comes along with that :0

Being racist and sexist while calling others racist and sexist, top notch trolling eat

Robtard
"No you!" -Surt's best

Surtur
"No you!" -Surt's best

Saying I pulled a "no you" while at the same time having pulled it loads of times yourself. Top notch trolling Rob eat

Putinbot1
"No you!" -Surt's best Surts only tbh. However many posts he's made, they've all said the same thing.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Surts only tbh. However many posts he's made, they've all said the same thing.

Bingo 100%

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.