Mr. Terrific & Black Panther vs Batman & Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. Random Encounter
2. 1 week prep

Who wins?

MrMind
1. Team 2
2. Batman with prep is omnipotent

DarkSaint85
Terrific against IM would be very interesting, actually. He'd be invisible to him, right?

MrMind
at night...maybe

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by MrMind
at night...maybe

Presumably IMs helmet doesn't actually have eyeholes (I'm talking about his current armours). So everything he sees is through tech.

Senor Cage
I'd say Terrific and IM is a toss-up. Batman beats Panther on average, if both have prep. Team 2 for the small majority.

Terrific and Bruce would be interesting to see. I'd say Terrific is more strategic than batman in certain areas.

shadowknight
Team 2 wins both scenarios

deathslash
1. Team 2
2. Team 1

Senor Cage
Team 1 can probably just BFR team 2 away. The T-Spheres are pretty uber.

Stoic
Batman loses to Panther on average.

Senor Cage
I have it the other way around.

Senor Cage
https://i.imgur.com/oPmKkL0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/YpMTr4z.jpg

I'm pretty sure that suit will defeat the future league.

MrMind
batgundam

panthergod
That's an potential future Batman who created that suit, correct..?

Senor Cage
Yeah, but the current Batman fixed it on the fly.

UKnowDaTruth
Iron man would take it. Better resources, better inventor and better feats.

Senor Cage
I'd rank Batman ahead of Stark at this point. Even Terrific is as smart as him.

UKnowDaTruth

deathslash
Originally posted by UKnowDaTruth
Iron man would take it. Better resources, better inventor and better feats. since when has Iron Man had better resources than Batman, much less T'challa? Since when has Tony ever been the better inventor? Tony has some of the worst feats of everyone here......

UKnowDaTruth

UKnowDaTruth
BP is incredibly impressive in his own right, even has his own branch of science and is more well rounded, and can outsmart stark but in terms of sheer genius and inventions, the feats speak for themselves. Batman isn’t even in the running here

Senor Cage
Batman certainly in the run, imo. Terrific trumps all. He has a whole dimension full of T-Spheres.

UKnowDaTruth

Senor Cage
Terrific created the Boom Spheres, which did damage to Darkseid, and transported an entire planet. If both had prep, the fight would be pretty damn equal. Plus, Stark wouldn't be able to see Michael.

UKnowDaTruth

Senor Cage
Both Terrific and Bruce are better at strategy, clearly. Over riding HE tech isn't that impressive. Bruce has done the same thing to New God tech, which is far superior. Bruce is more of a polymath compared to Stark, and it's not even close.

deathslash

VanMae
Eh, the real T'Challa was knocked unconscious by that same future T'Challa, who had both future knowledge and telepathy. If Tony looked bad there, the actual T'Challa looked worse, since he was unconscious the whole fight. Additionally, this mind-controlled Stark only grabbed a suit. We don't know if he implemented Stark's full plan, whatever that might have been, because he only had so much time before the real Stark would have interfered. Indeed, future T'Challa effectively had one-sided prep, since he knew what Stark's suit had, but the mind-controlled Stark had no chance to counter-prep.

UKnowDaTruth

Senor Cage
That's really nothing to what Bruce is doing now. Repairing/constructing the Son Box, and World Forger stating him to be the most strategic mind in existence. Bruce has uber engineering, bio, chemistry, and hacking skills. He can do it all.

UKnowDaTruth

UKnowDaTruth

Senor Cage
Like I said, he repaired the suit, so he knows how it works. Dont worry, it'll have feats. That suit isn't Bruce's only feats. He's easily a better strategist.

DarkSaint85
Tony also had help with the Phoenix Buster, just saying.

UKnowDaTruth

UKnowDaTruth
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Like I said, he repaired the suit, so he knows how it works. Dont worry, it'll have feats. That suit isn't Bruce's only feats. He's easily a better strategist.

Being a better strategist is not gonna win you a prep battle. Especially when your opponent has the better resources and inventions. Repairing the suit and being able to use it doesn’t mean he can build it from scratch. Bruce has no other feats to compare with tony

panthergod
Originally posted by VanMae
Eh, the real T'Challa was knocked unconscious by that same future T'Challa, who had both future knowledge and telepathy. If Tony looked bad there, the actual T'Challa looked worse, since he was unconscious the whole fight. Additionally, this mind-controlled Stark only grabbed a suit. We don't know if he implemented Stark's full plan, whatever that might have been, because he only had so much time before the real Stark would have interfered. Indeed, future T'Challa effectively had one-sided prep, since he knew what Stark's suit had, but the mind-controlled Stark had no chance to counter-prep.

That is literally a brain damaged T'Challa.

a prepped Tony's armor loses to a brain damaged BP.

You just destroyed your own argument.

Iron Man gets stomped here and it isn't close.

Senor Cage
Seriously. Bruce created Brother Eye, had access to a Mother Box, which is superior to Tony's tech on average. Bruce would shut Tony down.

UKnowDaTruth

UKnowDaTruth
The tony stark downplay is just crazy in this thread.

Senor Cage
Bruce used a mother box to advance BE. One of the reasons it became so uber.

UKnowDaTruth
He used outside tech more advanced than he could ever make on his own, how is that impressive?

Senor Cage
Part of his resources, among other kinds. Tony is ****ed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.