Isis leader still alive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
So much for that plan.

Lord Lucien
Damn. Until this one man is killed, ISIS will muster fresh armies. They will return. And when they do we will not have the power to stop them.

If only we can kill him. Once we do all the ISIS wights will dissolve into sand.

Chuck_Schumer
Originally posted by Putinbot1
So much for that plan.
Well duh, did you think the American CIA would dissolve anytime soon?

Robtard
He was hanging out with John McCain according to Trumpers, so it makes sense that he's come out of hiding now that McCain has died. Trumpers, finally correct on something. Kudos.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
He was hanging out with John McCain according to Trumpers, so it makes sense that he's come out of hiding now that McCain has died. Trumpers, finally correct on something. Kudos.

Lol@ you managing to get triggered and make this about Trump voters. I rate this trolling 5/10

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol@ you managing to get triggered and make this about Trump voters. I rate this trolling 5/10

^ Has followed me around and commented on nearly every single post I've made today smile

Surtur
^ Has followed me around and commented on nearly every single post I've made today smile

Nobody is following you kiddo, be less triggered for once smile

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL I bet the word "triggered" is by far the most used word on this forum. laughing out loud

Putinbot1
^ Has followed me around and commented on nearly every single post I've made today smile Poor old Surt, I think you've broken him Rob. laughing

Surtur
^Same guy who is obsessed with me lol. Same. Guy. You just can't make this up, oh leftists...

Robtard
Poor old Surt, I think you've broken him Rob. laughing

https://media0.giphy.com/media/3ohzdGQxCByMlcsBK8/giphy.gif

Surtur
The only thing Rob has broken is the hearts of his children cuz he spends so much time here away from them.

It's tragic sad

Robtard
The only thing Rob has broken is the hearts of his children cuz he spends so much time here away from them.

It's tragic sad

eat

Surtur
eat

Give them some attention, just don't tell them you're only doing it cuz you got shamed into doing it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif

Bashar Teg

jeez, what'd you do this time to set him off?

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
jeez, what'd you do this time to set him off?

I started the morning today with a simple "Bingo" post (to your post) and this:

^ Votes for Trump & supports Trump, blames others on Trump winning. Too funny.

Surtur

Still waiting for you to prove you triggered anyone with the word "bingo" champ smile

Robtard
Still waiting for you to prove you triggered anyone with the word "bingo" champ smile

^ The sad thing, he won't see it even right now sad

Bashar Teg

that was it? wow. quite the firecracker, our surt laughing out loud

Surtur
^ The sad thing, he won't see it even right now sad

Lol so no proof, thought so smile

Robtard
Oh the ironing...

Surtur
Oh the ironing...

Do not worry Rob, I will not report you and get you banned for refusing to back your claims. I give you permission to post freely on this board smile

Robtard
Do not worry Rob, I will not report you and get you banned for refusing to back your claims. I give you permission to post freely on this board smile

^
https://i.imgur.com/bHop3P9.jpg

Surtur
^
https://i.imgur.com/bHop3P9.jpg

^At least you didn't 100% copy off Broly.

Robtard
^ Actually thinks these pics/memes were invented by members here roll eyes (sarcastic) Another reason why Surt will never get laid again.

Surtur
^ Actually thinks these pics/memes were invented by members here roll eyes (sarcastic) Another reason why Surt will never get laid again.

^Pulled the same shit he's whining about eat

Adam_PoE
So much for that plan.

How can that be? Trump said he destroyed ISIS, so it must be true.

carthage
Trump will save us

Surtur
Trump meant he destroyed every copy of that tv show "Isis".

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
How can that be? Trump said he destroyed ISIS, so it must be true.

Bingo!

Surtur
Trump can't kill Isis until his bone spurs clear up and also legally he can't do it while under audit.

BrolyBlack

Look at this BlTCH here

BrolyBlack
I feel awful for Robs family, having a dad who's literally an online troll contantly obsessed with other mens sex lives, fcking embarrassing. If only his family could see how he acts online, maybe they could give him an intervention.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.