Superman vs. MCU Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Who wins

JL Superman
Dormammu has morals on

ShadowFyre
Lol. Spite thread much? Superman gets erased.

SSJGGogeta
Dormammu has practically zero feats, in the MCU. Based off of what we've seen, there's no way to even compare him to Superman.

Silent Master
LOL

SSJGGogeta
Also, what does it mean "Dormammu has morals on"? Dormammu suddenly has morals?

John Murdoch
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Also, what does it mean "Dormammu has morals on"? Dormammu suddenly has morals?

Haha I was thinking that myself. His morals of wanting to take over all reality. Heck of moral worldview.

Anyways Superman is done for. Supes massive physicals can't do anything to the on-screen abstract entity, so Dormammu finds a way to end him sooner or later.

ShadowFyre
Yeah. I dont understand the morals part at all.

He does have feats, and those feats are being entirely in control of the universe he is in and eating entire dimensions.

Reality warping>flying fast and punching hard.

I simply cant even wrap my head around somebody legitimately saying Superman wins this.

Eon Blue
Spite thread.

Carthage is delusional as usual.

carthage

ShadowFyre
And do what?

carthage

ShadowFyre
Snap his neck? He doesent even have a neck first off. He is way to big second off. And he destroys entire universes third. So were supposed to believe that someone that almost died from a nuclear weapon, and best pphysical strength feat on screen is pulling a boat is going to beat a being who doesent really have an actual physical form and is in complete control of the reality in their dimension? And can create physical objects on a mere whim. And sling planets around.

I mean, cmon now. Im really not trying to be rude, and I have never had a problem with any of your threads, I enjoy most of them but this is reaching pretty far.

John Murdoch
Well, I see this going something like this:
1. Superman finds himself trapped in Dormammu's dimension
2. Superman speed blitzes Dormammu's face
3. Dormammu's face disappears and forms somewhere else
4. Dormammu shoots Superman with astral spikes, melts him, turns him into a green slimeball, whatever works.

Dormammu is from a different plane of existence. What can Supes do to him?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by John Murdoch
4. Dormammu shoots Superman with astral spikes, melts him, turns him into a green slimeball, whatever works.

thumb up

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by John Murdoch

spot on... this thread is over

Eon Blue
Dormammu wins any way you shake it. Carthage is wrong as usual.

carthage

ShadowFyre
What vital organs though? Hes a freaking concept on an entirely different plane of existence. Like, he doesent even have any of that stuff that would kill us.

BruceSkywalker

NemeBro

h1a8
There are too many unknowns in this thread. I have no problem with Dormmy winning but it should be based on something concrete (on screen feats).

So imo it's unknown who would win. But if I wrote both characters I would have Dormmy winning.

SSJGGogeta
Wow h1a8, that's... actually probably the first logical post I've seen from you.

Anyways, yeah- based on what exactly, is Dormammu a being with no organs, that controls an entire universe and casually eats dimensions? Lmao, this isn't Dormammu from the comics, you plebs.

His only feats include killing Dr. Strange(not impressive), and being no-sold by the time stone.

There's no way you can suggest he has the firepower, scope, or magnitude to take out Superman, without likening him to his comic book counterpart- in which case Superman would STILL win, giving them both their best feats from the comics. laughing

ShadowFyre
Hes a giant floating being that is stated in the movie to destroy entire dimensions. So the movie is where we got it from.

So if he doesent have a body and creates his own form, why are we the weirdis for saying he does not have organs. Unless you think he creates intestines for no reason at all? To digest dimensions?

But honestly, both sides are creating a little bit of their own head canon. And H1 is completely right, by the movie vs. Rules we really dont have enough to go off of.

That being said. Dormy still wins. Dont care.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Hes a giant floating being that is stated in the movie to destroy entire dimensions. So the movie is where we got it from.

So if he doesent have a body and creates his own form, why are we the weirdis for saying he does not have organs. Unless you think he creates intestines for no reason at all? To digest dimensions?

But honestly, both sides are creating a little bit of their own head canon. And H1 is completely right, by the movie vs. Rules we really dont have enough to go off of.

That being said. Dormy still wins. Dont care.

Okay, but he's also been stated to have been around since the beginning of time. Who knows how long it takes for him to wipe out a dimension? With the infinite amount of time he's had, he wouldn't even have to be a planet buster to "destroy a dimension". We don't even have context on HOW he would go about destroying a dimension. If he is simply able to slowly envelop and assimilate a dimension into his own, which could easily be the case, that HARDLY makes him some kind of omnipotent being, as you're suggesting.

But he does have a body? Where was it stated that he created his own body, or that he doesn't have organs? You just pulled both of those claims out of your ass.

Speak for yourself. The only ones using their own imagination to validate their position, are the people claiming Dormammu wins. thumb up

Okay, that being said- your opinion is idiotic, totally inaccurate, and absolutely meaningless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.