You can have the power of one of these characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
From this list, who would you be?

You will live in marvel earth. You inherit their power, abilities or wealth, but you will still look like yourself and think like yourself. You will be unknown to the world when you first enter.

Would you become a hero or a villain, or neutral? Will you join a team? or start your own crime organization?

What would you do for your day to day life?

be creative thumb up

High Meta

Abomination, Ares (Marvel), Argent, Artemis, Atlas, Aurora, Aztek, Baron Mordo, Batman 1 Million, Battalion (Jackson King), Bigby Wolf, Black Dwarf, Black Lightning, Black Manta, Blastaar, Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes), BOX I (Roger Bochs), Captain Britain, Captain Cold, Corvus Glaive, Captain Marvel Jr, Captain Nazi, Clor, Colossus, Crystal, Darwin, Death's Head II, Doctor Voodoo, Donna Troy, Dracula (Marvel), Emma Frost, Forerunner, Geo-Force, Ghost Rider II, Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze), Ghost Rider(Dan Ketch), Giganta, Grim Reaper, Groot, Guardian I (James Hudson), Guardian II (Heather Hudson), Havok, Hellstrike, Hercules (Mortal), Holocaust, The Hood, The Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Ironheart, Jack of Hearts, Jean Grey (sans Phoenix), Jenny Sparks, Juggernaut (Depowered), Karate Kid, Klaw, Living Laser, Machine Man, Man-Beast, Manbot, Mandarin, Mary Marvel, Maul, Maxwell Lord, Medusa (Inhumans), Mera, Mercer Drake, Metallo, Mimic (Exiles), Miss Martian, Mojo, Mothra, Ms. Marvel, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Namor the Sub-Mariner, Nightshade, Northstar, Ocean Master, Omen, Osiris, Pitt, Polaris, Psimon, Psylocke, Purple Man, Quake (Daisy Johnson), Quicksilver (classic), Radioactive Man, Reed Richards (Ultimate), Rulk (no energy absorption), Sand, Sandman (Marvel), Sasquatch, Sauron, Sebastian Shaw, Shadowcat, Shassa, She-Hulk, Shift, Silver Banshee, Spiral, Starfire, Static, Storm, Sunfire, Supernova, Temugin, The Thing, Thunderstrike, The Tick, Ulik, Ultimo, Uncle Sam, Vixen, War Machine, Weather Wizard, Windshear, Wonder Man, X-O Manowar, Zzaxx

shadowknight
Batman 1 million is my choice, while Vixen is extremely tempting overall Batman brings more to the table. Overall I'd be neutral neither hero nor villain but mostly out for myself.

ghostman
jean grey! love psychic powersets

DarkSaint85
Ultimate Reed Richards.

ShadowFyre
Namor, thunderstrike, mandarin, wonderman would all be cool. I dont know yet. Good thread, so many choices

Philosophía
Captain Nazi. Or Holocaust.

I'd become a hero.

illadelph
I'd take Miss Martian's powers and be neutral, though since I have my own personality and knowledge I'd probably end up working with Apocalypse at some point.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ultimate Reed Richards. thumb up Same

Damborgson
I would be Ares, and I would beat the hell out of colossus.

StiltmanFTW
mad

Talon Fang
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ultimate Reed Richards. .

Technically wouldn't that mean you just get the Stretch / Rubber Power seeing as how Richards was already Super Smart to begin with?

StiltmanFTW
His powers affected Richard's intellect in the ultimate universe, though.

It was even suggested in 616.

"Id"

ShadowFyre
Yeah, id be namor and bang nasty sea creatures

cdtm
Honestly, the only character I ever wanted to be, is

http://www.popeye.com/wp-content/themes/popeye-theme/assets/svg/popeye.svg

MrMind
I'd personally be someone like Osiris or Namor

I'd start my own organization/gang in another country, where not many heroes can bother me.

beatboks
Originally posted by cdtm

http://www.popeye.com/wp-content/themes/popeye-theme/assets/svg/popeye.svg

Its high meta not trans

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm

http://www.popeye.com/wp-content/themes/popeye-theme/assets/svg/popeye.svg For me, it was Superman or Conan.

beatboks
Uncle Sam

If there's faith there in America as strong and durable as Superman with mental and magic powers to match high end mages.

I'd be a hero and dedicate myself to helping the poor untroden masses on every continent on earth (especially yhose America currently doesnt help) just to raise the stock of devotion to me (and with it my power) and once I've gotten powerful enough go all American gods on everyones ass

Galan007
Probably Maxwell Lord, tbh.

Just mindf*ck the world into doing whatever I wanted.

Mindship
Jean Grey psionics.

I'd be the Mysterious Entity making 'corrections' around the world, eg, North Korea finds its nuclear hardware ripped to shreds from the inside; Putin orders an end to cyberattacks; Trump orders the release of his tax returns.

celeyhyga17
Wonder Man

Effectively immortal and seemingly pulls new abilities out of his @$$.

Stoic
Pitt.

Stoic
Didn't have time, but with Pitt's power set I'd join a team like the Avengers, and actively attempt to increase my personal power levels, like trying to get my hands on the Starbrand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.