Jordan Peterson, just another Snowflake?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1

Bashar Teg
*broflakes

BrolyBlack
Nice Copy paste job, you didnt even bother to edit it or clean it up to make it look presentable.

Surtur

Rage.Of.Olympus
I read the entire article. Putinbot, I demand my time back. That commentary offered nothing insightful, and it looks like her knowledge of Dr. Peterson stems from clips she saw on twitter.

Her title, "on the right, not on the left", is evidence of her ignorance. A decade ago, Dr. Peterson would have been viewed as left-leaning tbh. It's a sliding scale, and using it to categorize people, is lazy and intellectually dishonest.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I read the entire article. Putinbot, I demand my time back. That commentary offered nothing insightful, and it looks like her knowledge of Dr. Peterson stems from clips she saw on twitter.

Her title, "on the right, not on the left", is evidence of her ignorance. A decade ago, Dr. Peterson would have been viewed as left-leaning tbh. It's a sliding scale, and using it to categorize people, is lazy and intellectually dishonest. Trust me, he'd have never been seen as left leaning.

BrolyBlack

TempAccount
I'm curious as to whether DMB will go for the bait

Eon Blue
Putinbot holds such hate in his heart.

Surtur

Her title, "on the right, not on the left", is evidence of her ignorance. A decade ago, Dr. Peterson would have been viewed as left-leaning tbh. It's a sliding scale, and using it to categorize people, is lazy and intellectually dishonest.

Bingo.

Robtard
Probably should have used a period and not a question mark in the thread title.

Rockydonovang

My dude, just because you say someone took shit out of context or is misrepresenting beliefs doesn't mean it actually is. You ahve to actually show it's out of context.

Example: Peterson explicitly says society needs people to do what higher authority tells them
You: No he didn't!!!!!!!!! You're a depressed edgelrd.

If you're too lazy to backup what you say, what's the point of saying shit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.