Do we need an Incel watch list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
When the terrorism of Incels are examined and the rhetoric aligned with what we read on this very site from some posters. Do we need a watchlist?

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/roger-scruton-toby-young-jordan-peterson/

Bashar Teg
We should definitely have homeland security monitoring them, until we figure out what's going on smile

Robtard
^ Yep

That's the reason the Patriotic Act was passed and the reason for Homeland Security, to monitor and then stop these people before it's too late.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, I absolutely believe we need a watch list for you three who're all w/out a doubt the three biggest soyboy incels on this forum. thumb up

Putinbot1
I think it's particularly urgent with the Incel/alt right overlap.

mike brown
I thought that was your job

Putinbot1
Originally posted by mike brown
I thought that was your job laughing very good Mike thumb up

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Putinbot1
When the terrorism of Incels are examined and the rhetoric aligned with what we read on this very site from some posters. Do we need a watchlist?

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/roger-scruton-toby-young-jordan-peterson/
https://www.scienceabc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/old-man-and-laptop-300x200.webp
Research Shows Sexual Preference Can Change When Older
PB

Eon Blue
Whirly is on a witch hunt as per the usual.

Zucc
The manpower needed to make an (effective) incel watch list would genuinely outweigh the benefit. Did you not see the chart posted a few weeks ago?

Inceldom for young men is on the rise.

It's the reason for the growing mysogny. Most of it, however, is not unfounded. Young women value themselves way too highly.

BrolyBlack
We already have a old creepy man who is the watchman, his name is Putin Bot.

We dont pay him anything, we actually steal his time and dont pay him anything to perform this service. Its actually brilliant and working out quiet well.

He has a few non paid employees as well, that we dont pay, we steal their time, and he, theirs.

Brilliant

Putinbot1
I think the biggest problem is the number of Incel deniers and apologists who for apparent reasons allign emotionally and intellectually with Incels. They are easy to spot.

Robtard
Originally posted by Zucc

It's the reason for the growing mysogny. Most of it, however, is not unfounded. Young women value themselves way too highly.

^ Incel apologist. It's the women's fault incels can't get laid and not their own shitty views on life.

Protip: No one is owed sex unless two (or more) people willingly entered into a contract.

Robtard
I think the biggest problem is the number of Incel deniers and apologists who for apparent reasons allign emotionally and intellectually with Incels. They are easy to spot.

Bingo.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

We dont pay him anything, we actually steal his time and dont pay him anything to perform this service. Its actually brilliant and working out quiet well.

He has a few non paid employees as well, that we dont pay, we steal their time, and he, theirs.

Brilliant

laughing laughing

BrolyBlack

Keep on it, we dont pay you nothing after all for you hardwork.laughing out loud

Bashar Teg

They sure are an angry tender lot laughing out loud

Zucc
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Incel apologist. It's the women's fault incels can't get laid and not their own shitty views on life.

Hypergamy + the majority / or at least a sizeable majority of dating happening online means there are more incels. Simple as that. I can show you the stats again if you wish. Although this time you'll have to argue them without making false claims and ducking out when they're expose, or getting angry about the fact that you're just too old an out of touch with young people to really understand the scene.

Cool.

Robtard
Your pretend win ranting aside, you also must realize that maybe if you left your mother's house you could meet a girl organically? There's single women not behind a computer or phone screen which you can actually *gasp* talk to in person and see where it goes.

Yes, you will get turned down by some (a lot?), that happens to everyone even your archnems the "super chads".

Zucc
If you're talking about me in specific.

I for one live alone at the age of 21 (below the average age for where my country which is 25) and have a girlfriend, which I had to send DDM a pic of because you insisted on not believing it.

Secondly, are you talking about Cold approaching girls pick up style?

Funny. Didn't expect this from your brand of soy.

BrolyBlack
Your pretend win ranting aside, you also must realize that maybe if you left your mother's house you could meet a girl organically? There's single women not behind a computer or phone screen which you can actually *gasp* talk to in person and see where it goes.

Yes, you will get turned down by some (a lot?), that happens to everyone even your archnems the "super chads".

I could not imagine anyone taking advice from the creepy old guy on a dead movie forum

Robtard
Originally posted by Zucc
If you're talking about me in specific.

I for one live alone at the age of 21 (below the average age for where my country which is 25) and have a girlfriend, which I had to send DDM a pic of because you insisted on not believing it.

Secondly, are you talking about Cold approaching girls pick up style?

Funny. Didn't expect this from your brand of soy.

No you don't and no you don't.

I'm talking about talking to women, this is normal and it shouldn't scare you.

Surtur

Brilliant

Do you want to know what prompted this thread? This:

Originally posted by Surtur
Trigger warning, Tim Pool ahead:

FBI Alarmed Over "Rapid Mobilization" Of Far left Escalation

P03PlzJGCmY

Intriguing!

Lol. So now they're crying and wanting the government to look into "incels". Good stuff lmao.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
This is an interesting thought, Whirly.

I can't say it is a bad idea but I can't say it is a good idea, either.

Was it you I was talking to about this kind of stuff? AI can be used to passively flag stuff. But that's not appropriate and the government shouldn't do that unless they have an explicit warrant to analyze stuff from people.

We should do a podcast or something. These topics are far more nuanced than just superficial binary answers.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon

BrolyBlack

Surtur

NemeBro
DDM has known Whirly for over a decade and k ows him better than either of you, I think he will be okay lol.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by NemeBro
DDM has known Whirly for over a decade and k ows him better than either of you, I think he will be okay lol.

Thank you, counselor

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro

Nobody said he wouldn't be okay bromosexual. What was being implied is that the very history you refer to can kinda blind DDM to the true nature of Putinbot, but it's okay.

dadudemon
Well...I just want to talk about stuff with my bros. sad

If the thread becomes more about actual discussion than trolling Surtur, then...

https://i.imgur.com/tIu1DA8.gif

Surtur
Bro's over ho's.

Robtard
LoL @ Surt trying to poison the well for the Whirly/DDM relationship. Doomed to fail from the start.

Surtur
LoL @ Surt trying to poison the well for the Whirly/DDM relationship. Doomed to fail from the start.

You're paranoid again Rob.

Bashar Teg
paranoid

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Bingo

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is an interesting thought, Whirly.

I can't say it is a bad idea but I can't say it is a good idea, either.

Was it you I was talking to about this kind of stuff? AI can be used to passively flag stuff. But that's not appropriate and the government shouldn't do that unless they have an explicit warrant to analyze things from people.

We should do a podcast or something. These topics are far more nuanced than just superficial binary answers. You see my theory on Incel production is threefold, Incels either never developed the social skills needed to function. Had a bad experience with a woman/women which festered and grew or thirdly suffer PTSD from un women related traumatic experiences or another nervous or mental disorder that led them to struggle with women. All three groups could be salvageable for the vast majority of instances, and some may salvage themselves. These groups of males are easy to identify online, misogyny, anger towards males who are chads or breeders. The mentally ill or trid'g are the most dangerous and will usually have a variety of additional aggressive or antisocial behaviors, they may have a history of stalking exes in relationships, be known to stalk other males online, threaten, etc. Have extreme political leanings. Be unduly needy etc. We could easily profile these people.

mike brown
I dunno exactly what is meant by incel watchlist but I find the idea of a watchlist based solely on ideology to be kind of creepy tbh.

Like say someone is a wahhabi Muslim... That shouldn't be enough to get them on a watchlist. But if they are engaging with certain known groups or going online and posting things in support of ISIS etc then yes they should.

So with incels I would use the same metric. Shady behavior and associations should be the criteria used instead of ideology.

Bashar Teg
most of them (the 'incel' internet cult, i mean) seem to be in their 20's & 30's, existing with the support of their parents, amassing a fortune in good boy points, and hating women. but imho: if you're living off the t1t of the woman who pushed your infant body out of her vagina, and still can't get rid of you, you have no right to hate on women.

job>money>lease/mortgage>live in your own place like a big boy>then hate the women...or maybe get the women, because you've at least proven that you can take care of yourself; the opposite of which is scientifically proven to make a pussy so dry that long-term exposure puts them at risk of pussy-petrification.

Putinbot1
QUOTE=16890291]Originally posted by mike brown
I dunno exactly what is meant by incel watchlist but I find the idea of a watchlist based solely on ideology to be kind of creepy tbh.

Like say someone is a wahhabi Muslim... That shouldn't be enough to get them on a watchlist. But if they are engaging with certain known groups or going online and posting things in support of ISIS etc then yes they should.

So with incels I would use the same metric. Shady behavior and associations should be the criteria used instead of ideology. agreed being an incel in and of itself is not enough. We need to look at the whole gamit of behaviours to form a profile.

most of them (the 'incel' internet cult, i mean) seem to be in their 20's & 30's, existing with the support of their parents, amassing a fortune in good boy points, and hating women. but imho: if you're living off the t1t of the woman who pushed your infant body out of her vagina, and still can't get rid of you, you have no right to hate on women.

job>money>lease/mortgage>live in your own place like a big boy>then hate the women...or maybe get the women, because you've at least proven that you can take care of yourself; the opposite of which is scientifically proven to make a pussy so dry that long-term exposure puts them at risk of pussy-petrification. This is very true. These guys generally are not the violent type of Incel aa everything but smoking weed and playing video games is an effort for them. Of course the video games and weed arr on family support money or others tax dollar.

Surtur

What word would you use for someone incorrectly thinking someone else is trying to "poison" a friendship? It seems like a paranoid thought to me, but clearly you have a better way to describe it.

samhain
QUOTE=16890291]Originally posted by mike brown
smoking weed and playing video games

Hey don't rag on that man, I pretty much did this on my day off yesterday, didn't smoke any weed but did have a couple of ales, if I'd had weed I'd have probably smoked it too. Then again I'm emotionally secure so not really in any danger, LOL.

Bashar Teg
What word would you use for someone incorrectly thinking someone else is trying to "poison" a friendship? It seems like a paranoid thought to me, but clearly you have a better way to describe it.

"delusional" is the word you're looking for, assuming robtard was not correct in his assessment...which he probably wasn't

Surtur
Originally posted by samhain
Hey don't rag on that man, I pretty much did this on my day off yesterday, didn't smoke any weed but did have a couple of ales, if I'd had weed I'd have probably smoked it too. Then again I'm emotionally secure so not really in any danger, LOL.

Yeah, I played some Witcher 3 Sunday night, video games can be awesome.

Smoking weed while playing a game seems cumbersome. It's easier to just drink a beer. I guess you could use a joint, but I prefer not to.

Surtur
"delusional" is the word you're looking for, assuming robtard was not correct in his assessment...which he probably wasn't

Delusional is a synonym for paranoid(go to thesaurus.com if you don't believe me). Did you want another shot at this or did you wanna drop it? I'll allow you to drop it.

BrolyBlack
Can someone tell me what the point of this thread is?

Surtur
Can someone tell me what the point of this thread is?

It's a troll thread attempting to masquerade as something else. I wish people would just grow a sac and not be so passive aggressive.

BrolyBlack
When you take steroids your balls shrink and you lose your sack. That could be the issue here.

Bashar Teg
Delusional is a synonym for paranoid(go to thesaurus.com if you don't believe me). Did you want another shot at this or did you wanna drop it? I'll allow you to drop it.

They are not synonyms. Paranoia is specific a type of delusion: the belief that someone/everyone/aliens/etc are out to get you. Delusional covers the full spectrum of anti-reality beliefs.

But feel free to act like you defeated me and the English language thumb up

Bashar Teg
DP

Surtur
They are not synonyms. Paranoia is specific a type of delusion: the belief that someone/everyone/aliens/etc are out to get you. Delusional covers the full spectrum of anti-reality beliefs.

But feel free to act like you defeated me and the English language thumb up

https://i.imgur.com/68WY8v0.jpg

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/68WY8v0.jpg

God you're dumb.

Surtur
God you're dumb.

Just take the loss. It ain't worth it to keep digging this hole. The only question now is if you have the intelligence to do so smile

Bashar Teg
So you think that also proves that "pretentious" is a synonym for paranoid? You really are a drooling retard (and quite delusional)

BrolyBlack
Why do you guys do this over a word?

Surtur
Why do you guys do this over a word?

When they have no real argument they attempt to nitpick it any way they can. Then it spawns a multi-page argument, etc.

It won't be happening with this though. Lets see how far they push it.

Surtur
Anyways! We can get back to this totally seriously thread.

I'd say if we need an incel list then people like the OP are to be nowhere near the process of deciding who goes on it, because they can't properly use the term. The list would have to be done by people with actual intelligence.

Bashar Teg
When they have no real argument they attempt to nitpick it any way they can. Then it spawns a multi-page argument, etc.

It won't be happening with this though. Lets see how far they push it.

if you need to use words incorrectly and look like a drooling retard, you need not seek my validation.

Surtur
Anyways! We can get back to this totally seriously thread.

I'd say if we need an incel list then people like the OP are to be nowhere near the process of deciding who goes on it, because they can't properly use the term. The list would have to be done by people with actual intelligence.

Bashar Teg
^^drooling retard refuses to learn proper English

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
AI can be used to passively flag stuff. But that's not appropriate and the government shouldn't do that unless they have an explicit warrant to analyze stuff from people.

An interesting point. Perhaps this isn't such a good idea after all.

samhain
Smoking weed while playing a game seems cumbersome. It's easier to just drink a beer. I guess you could use a joint, but I prefer not to.

Yeah, I imagine it's not too bad for right handed people playing an open world game, you're only really using your left thumb 95% of the time to run around and explore, I'm a lefty though so I remember it being awkward back when I was playing Fallout 3.

cdtm
Brightburn should be called "Day of the Incel."

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
Brightburn should be called "Day of the Incel." laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.