Democrats release Bio-weapon on 21 states

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
Lisa Haven lays it all out in video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWhPuFyeUvc&t=2s

....of course it's no surprise that the left is trying to blame this problem that they themselves created all on "anti-vaxxers".

Robtard
Even Trump who was previously one of those "vaccines cause autism!" retard ranters did an apparent 180* on being an antivaxxer:

"They have to get the shots. The vaccinations are so important. This is really going around now. They have to get their shots." -Trump

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
Even Trump who was previously one of those "vaccines cause autism!" retard ranters did an apparent 180* on being an antivaxxer:

"They have to get the shots. The vaccinations are so important. This is really going around now. They have to get their shots." -Trump

Please take Trumps cock out of your mouth once in a while. I know you like sucking on it.

Surtur
Truuuuuump!

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Please take Trumps cock out of your mouth once in a while. I know you like sucking on it.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Truuuuuump!

I was praising Trump in recently changing his previously retarded stance; you'd have seen that if you actually read and comprehended what I said instead of going with your kneejerk feelings again, Surt.

Surtur
I was praising Trump in recently changing his previously retarded stance; you'd have seen that if you actually read and comprehended what I said instead of going with your kneejerk feelings again, Surt.

Lol "I was praising him when I said he used to be retarded".

Good trolling bro, I approve.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Imagine how gooey Rob feels all day accomplishing his trolling. Possibly the worst resident in the Bay Area.

eThneoLgrRnae
On a serious note though in regards to Rob's reply, yeah I was a little disappointed when Trump said that but it doesn't mean I've turned-on Trump. As I've said before as long as he doesn't try to make vaccines mandatory I'm still firmly in his corner.

Rob, along with many other leftists, seems to think that just because someone supports Trump that it means that they can't disagree with him on some issues.

Surtur

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
On a serious note though in regards to Rob's reply, yeah I was a little disappointed when Trump said that but it doesn't mean I've turned-on Trump. As I've said before as long as he doesn't try to make vaccines mandatory I'm still firmly in his corner.

Rob, along with many other leftists, seems to think that just because someone supports Trump that it means that they can't disagree with him on some issues.

Robs just a stupid troll though

eThneoLgrRnae
Robs just a stupid troll though

Well, yeah... obviously that is true as well.

Robtard

That was strictly in regards to his previous anti-vaxxer and "vaccines cause autism" stances, which oddly enough you seem to agree are stupid beliefs to hold, so it seems you're just arguing here because it's me saying it and your feelings override your logic when I'm involved. Oh well.

Surtur
Rob I challenge you to post something positive about Trump without including an insult lol.

Surtur
That was in regards to his previous anti-vaxxer and "vaccines cause autism" stances, which oddly enough you seem to agree are stupid beliefs to hold, so it seems you're just arguing here because it's me saying it and your feelings override your logic when I'm involved. Oh well.

Jesus dude you feigning ignorance knows no bounds. I'm arguing that your brain is so utterly damaged and deranged you can't say anything positive about Trump without also including a negative.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Robtard

^This post implies that I hold the position that Trumpers like him could turn on Trump. This is incorrect as usual.

I firmly believe that Trumpers like him (eg Surt, Star/Fly, TI, XYZ) could NEVER turn on Trump, no matter what. 100% guaranteed to vote (or support) for Trump again in 2020 and this was a fact since 2016.

Surtur

BrolyBlack
^This post implies that I hold the position that Trumpers like him could turn on Trump. This is incorrect as usual.

I firmly believe that Trumpers like him (eg Surt, Star/Fly, TI, XYZ) could NEVER turn on Trump, no matter what. 100% guaranteed to vote (or support) for Trump again in 2020 and this was a fact since 2016.

Just like you could never turn on Obama you retarded hypocrite

Robtard
Rob I challenge you to post something positive about Trump without including an insult lol.

I have before, you still managed to flip out.

Surtur
I have before, you still managed to flip out.

Prove it.

Robtard
Prove it.

^ From the guy who refuses to post proof when asked to back a claim. Classic.

HYG: Search

eThneoLgrRnae
Just imagine if Trump legit cured cancer lol.

"This is a great day for America, nay, for the world. But also keep in mind the access hollywood tape, never forget".

Well, he did say "pussy!" in a private conversation, after all. And that is totally unforgiveable! lol Even if he saved the world from some horrible virus or some kind of alien threat he still said "Grab'em by the pussy!" so it wouldn't matter.

What was that you say? He actually said they "let" him grab them by the pussy!? Well that's just an insignificant detail so just.. just.. shut up, Nazi! lol

BrolyBlack
Rob talks about sticking his dick in AOC's *******, hes one to talk. The great thing about Roberta, is hes to stupid to realize he's a massive walking hypocite.

eThneoLgrRnae
Rob talks about sticking his dick in AOC's *******, hes one to talk.

Airhead AOC is not bad looking at all so can't really blame him for that. She's just dumb as shit.

BrolyBlack
Airhead AOC is not bad looking at all so can't really blame him for that. She's just dumb as shit.

He always complains about Trump's pussy comments though, he's a massive hypocrite, just to dumb to realize it, and his super friends would never call him out on it.

Surtur
^ From the guy who refuses to post proof when asked to back a claim. Classic.

HYG: Search

I don't claim to have a legendary memory, you do.

Guess that's gone smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Speaking of AOC, did you ever see the video posted on you tube of some girl mocking her? Not talking about the dark-haired little child but an older girl mocking AOC for the video she made while eating popcorn and wiping her nands on her clothes lol.

Robtard
Not sure how it happened, but it seems the lovely AOC managed to trigger Trumpers in here somehow. "I love it!"

*Trigger Warning to all Trumpers*

https://media0.giphy.com/media/8FG4SAhZsFHHpIhBal/giphy.gif

ArtificialGlory

Robtard

eThneoLgrRnae
lmao Robbie thinks people laughing at AOC means she "triggered" us. Talk about delusional.

And yeah, she looks "lovely" SOMETIMES but that doesn't excuse her blatant stupidity and disgusting political views.

eThneoLgrRnae
Speaking of AOC, did you ever see the video posted on you tube of some girl mocking her? Not talking about the dark-haired little child but an older girl mocking AOC for the video she made while eating popcorn and wiping her hands on her clothes lol.

This is the video I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOHGYXKBfII

lol. If you don't laugh your ass off at that vid then you have no sense of humor at all but it's probably better if you watch AOC's original video first to get a sense of why AOC is being mocked. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQd62qQ-Q5w

Bashar Teg
move all the flat-earth anti-vax young earth phaggots to florida, and move the 4 or 5 sane people out. then build trump's wall around florida (coast included). let them all die from easily preventable diseases, together, in their pretend-smart hugbox state

snowdragon
Lulz, what a tag line. I just learned though that the illegal immigrants are being sent to "countries" all across the United States!

Yikes, filthy buggers in all the US countries.

BrolyBlack
Not sure how it happened, but it seems the lovely AOC managed to trigger Trumpers in here somehow. "I love it!"

https://media0.giphy.com/media/8FG4SAhZsFHHpIhBal/giphy.gif

How did you talking about sexually assaulting her go to "she triggered Trumpers?"

eThneoLgrRnae
Don't really understand why rob thinks that AOC dancing triggers us. She does indeed look quite good in that video. I liked watching it to be honest. She looks hot on occasion yes I admit. So what though? Doesn't prove she's not dumb.

Edit: I just realized that perhaps the reason robbie wrongly thinks it "triggers" us is because she's hispanic and as expected he stupidly thinks all Trump supporters are racist because that's the BS CNN has filled his head with? FYI rob, I've been physically attracted to women of all skin colors; hate to shatter your delusion but it's the truth.

BrolyBlack
Robs a pile crap thats all, he trolls anywhere and however he can. Then again, hes a monkey.

Robtard
FYI rob, I've been physically attracted to women of all skin colors; hate to shatter your delusion but it's the truth.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hfil34ayaEU/maxresdefault.jpg

And please, do keep getting trid'g by the lovely AOC :0

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by snowdragon
Lulz, what a tag line. I just learned though that the illegal immigrants are being sent to "countries" all across the United States!

laughing out loud an obvious slip-up. She properly called them states near beginning of video, iirc. Lisa is quite smart, trust me.

eThneoLgrRnae
Robs a pile crap thats all, he trolls anywhere and however he can. Then again, hes a monkey.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

NemeBro

https://media0.giphy.com/media/8FG4SAhZsFHHpIhBal/giphy.gif I'd like to release a bioweapon in her, whew.

BrolyBlack
I think you guys missed her great breasts.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'd like to release a bioweapon in her, whew.

smile

Bashar Teg
can't wait to see those glorious breasteses at the podium @ 2021 state of the union address

Robtard

Fox News again?

Not long ago they referred to other Central American countries as "Mexican Countries" SMH.

eThneoLgrRnae
lol poor rob. She is not connected with FOX news in any way.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
can't wait to see those glorious breasteses at the podium @ 2021 state of the union address

How would that happen?

Robtard
lol poor rob. She is not connected with FOX news in any way.

Snow didn't name the person/outlet; why I asked the question. Must you be retarded all the time?

BrolyBlack
Fox News again?

Not long ago they referred to other Central American countries as "Mexican Countries" SMH.

Isnt that where you came from, some shithole if I am correct?

Robtard
can't wait to see those glorious breasteses at the podium @ 2021 state of the union address She's too young, but after the Dem wins in 2020, she can do it in 8 short years smile

eThneoLgrRnae
How would that happen?

Apparently Bash is too dumb to realize she is too young to run for president. Not really surprising though.

Bashar Teg
How would that happen?

same way trump happened. thumb up

BrolyBlack
She's not old enough to run for president in 2020thumb up

BrolyBlack
She's too young, but after the Dem wins in 2020, she can do it in 8 short years smile

And in 8 years, your pitiful claim to fame will be "It was just locker room talk when I said I wanted to put in in her ass, totally different then Trump."

eThneoLgrRnae
She's not old enough to run for president in 2020thumb up

It's not like she'd have a chance in Hell of beating Trump even if she could run. It's not a beauty contest lol.

BrolyBlack
Notice how Rob is a coward?

Bashar Teg
we'll just forget about the constitution and make special rules thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
And in 8 years, your pitiful claim to fame will be "It was just locker room talk when I said I wanted to put in in her ass, totally different then Trump."

thumb up It's only not ok when Trump does it. Anybody else can say anything they like.

BrolyBlack
Rob will now say "but I'm not president" as a typical troll coward would.

snowdragon
Fox News again?

No, it was what the host of the youtube video stated in her initial comments. I didn't watch the whole clip just heard that intro and lul'd.

Robtard
No, it was what the host of the youtube video stated in her initial comments. I didn't watch the whole clip just heard that intro and lul'd.

She sounds like a true moron.

Adam_PoE
move all the flat-earth anti-vax young earth phaggots to florida, and move the 4 or 5 sane people out. then build trump's wall around florida (coast included). let them all die from easily preventable diseases, together, in their pretend-smart hugbox state

I like that plan. And since Global Climate Change is a Chinese hoax, they will not have to worry about rising sea levels or an increase in the frequency and strength of hurricanes!

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I like that plan. And since Global Climate Change is a Chinese hoax, they will not have to worry about rising sea levels or an increase in the frequency and strength of hurricanes!

Even if climate change and increasing weather severity wasn't a "Chinese hoax", the wall would protect them from rising water and extreme weather.

Putinbot1
This thread is gold. Oh Trumpers!

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. Pretty sure not a single person who has posted in this thread believes in a flat earth. Bash was just trolling obviously. It's pathetic to lump anti-vaxxers in with the flat earthers. Bash , you're a p-o-s dude.

Adam_PoE
LOL. Pretty sure not a single person who has posted in this thread believes in a flat earth. Bash was just trolling obviously. It's pathetic to lump anti-vaxxers in with the flat earthers. Bash , you're a p-o-s dude.

It is not inappropriate to lump them together. They are both science-deniers. Anyone who believes the Earth is 6,000 years old, or that it is flat, or that human activity is not the primary cause of global rising temperatures, or that vaccines are harmful is scientifically illiterate. They cannot win their Darwin Awards fast enough.

eThneoLgrRnae
Anti-vaxxers are nothing like those in the flat earth movement. Many people who are against forced vaccinations have had bad experiences with vaccinations (as I have), or they know someone who has or who have had children who have, or they've actually bothered to do actual research into subject and discovered the link between autism and vaccines. It's not like we're doing it just to piss off the pro-vaxxers.

Most of you spewing shit about anti-vaxxers just naively believe whatever BS the mainstream media or mainstream medicine feeds you and you haven't bothered to actually look deeply into it.

Adam, you're one of those fools who also think GMO's are perfectly safe (they're not) so sorry but your opinion to me on vaccines is worthless.

Robtard
It is not inappropriate to lump them together. They are both science-deniers. Anyone who believes the Earth is 6,000 years old, or that it is flat, or that human activity is not the primary cause of global rising temperatures, or that vaccines are harmful is scientifically illiterate. They cannot win their Darwin Awards fast enough.

https://i.imgur.com/3anN4lt.jpg

Putinbot1
It is not inappropriate to lump them together. They are both science-deniers. Anyone who believes the Earth is 6,000 years old, or that it is flat, or that human activity is not the primary cause of global rising temperatures, or that vaccines are harmful is scientifically illiterate. They cannot win their Darwin Awards fast enough. Bingo!

eThneoLgrRnae
Btw, I'm not actually "anti-vaxx"; I'm anti-forced vaccinations.

There's a huge difference. You wanna get vaccinated then knock yourself out. Just don't try to force that shit on me.

Adam_PoE
Anti-vaxxers are nothing like those in the flat earth movement. Many people who are against forced vaccinations have had bad experiences with vaccinations (as I have), or they know someone who has or who have had children who have, or they've actually bothered to do actual research into subject and discovered the link between autism and vaccines. It's not like we're doing it just to piss off the pro-vaxxers.

Most of you spewing shit about anti-vaxxers just naively believe whatever BS the mainstream media or mainstream medicine feeds you and you haven't bothered to actually look deeply into it.

Adam, you're one of those fools who also think GMO's are perfectly safe (they're not) so sorry but your opinion to me on vaccines is worthless.

If you think vaccines cause Autism, you have zero credibility.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.