Judge rules against removal of Confederate statues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
A judge in Virginia has ruled that Confederate statues are war monuments and thus are protected by law:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn62FiwSUes

No doubt this will trigger some fragile snowflakes who desperately want to erase our country's history.

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
A judge in Virginia has ruled that Confederate statues are war monuments and thus are protected by law:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn62FiwSUes

No doubt this will trigger some fragile snowflakes who desperately want to erase our country's history.

I'm willing to entertain the idea the statues cause harm. Can anyone list examples of these statues coming to life and killing people?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm willing to entertain the idea the statues cause harm. Can anyone list examples of these statues coming to life and killing people?

I bet Rob would strongly consider having a discussion about that as being something that is "sensible." lol.

Surtur
Can someone link me to the petition to remove the Margaret Sanger statue from the Smithsonian? Thanks in advance!

Putinbot1
I love these rightist threads where they moan how everyone will moan. Hilarious laughing

Robtard

eThneoLgrRnae
Can someone link me to the petition to remove the Margaret Sanger statue from the Smithsonian? Thanks in advance!

...or how about the statue of Marx in Washington State? He was a communist bastard and certainly not a great general like Robert E. Lee.

Surtur

Putinbot1

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
laughing thumb up

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar73571_54.gif

Surtur
^Deep breathes, calm thyself.

Raptor22
The south got beaten into submission by their superiors.

Their statues are nothing more than glorified participation trophies.

Allow them celebrate their loss and keep their baubles and trinkets, for it is all they have left. Let them stand forever as monuments to the souths inferiority.

Bashar Teg
No need to meltdown Rob.
^Deep breathes, calm thyself.
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"Projecting" is a juvenile coping mechanism, which involves projecting your own negative emotions onto others and mocking that person for having those negative emotions. Like when surt gets triggered and calls everyone else "triggered"

Silent Master
Originally posted by Raptor22

Allow them celebrate their loss and keep their baubles and trinkets, for it is all they have left. Let them stand forever as monuments to the souths inferiority.

They should try and be more like the North.

o8yiYCHMAlM

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Raptor22

LOL Looks like I was right about some snowflakes getting triggered over this news.

1. They got beaten into submission by far superior numbers and resources. The South actually had better generals in general and their soldiers actually fought better as well. They were simply overwhelmed by far superior numbers, nothing else.

2. The war wasn't so much about North vs South as it was Democrats vs Republicans. The dems in both north and south supported slavery and very small percentage of those who lived in the south actually owned any slaves at all. Most of those who were fighting for the south didn't give a damn about slavery. They were mostly simple folk who understood only that they were being invaded and so they felt they had to defend their homes.

3. No, they aren't "participation trophies", you snowflake. They represent a part of our history. Fortunately, the judge in Virgina doesn't agree with your retarded view on the matter.

I don't really have any desire to get into a long drawn-out argument over how things were in the distant past. I only care about what's happening today and the fact is those statues represent our history. I'm glad the judge ruled the way he did.

Robtard
^ Talk about not being able to let a loss go...

Putinbot1
LOL Looks like I was right about some snowflakes getting triggered over this news.

1. They got beaten into submission by far superior numbers and resources. The South actually had better generals in general and there soldiers actually fought better as well. They were simply overwhelmed by far superior numbers, nothing else.

2. The war wasn't so much about North vs South as it was Democrats vs Republicans. The dems in both north and south supported slavery and very small percentage of those who lived in the south actually owned any slaves at all. Most of those who're fighting for the south didn't give a damn about slavery. They were mostly simple folk who understood only that they were being invaded and so they felt they had to defend their homes.

3. No, they aren't "participation trophies", you snowflake. They represent a part of our history. Fortunately, the judge in Virgina doesn't agree with your retarded view on the matter.

I don't really have any desire to get into a lond drawn-out argument over how things were in the distant past. I only care about what's happening today and the fact is those statues represent our history. I'm glasd the judge ruled the way he did.

Diddums, little starry snowflake, you seem triggered.

Robtard
Certain people still can't let go the humiliating loss the racist South suffered and it's been nearly 155 years...

TempAccount
Slow news day here on KMC, huh?

Bashar Teg
epic trigger word salad. the fee-fees run strong in this one clapping

Raptor22
Originally posted by Silent Master
They should try and be more like the North.

o8yiYCHMAlM they could try. But they would probably just fail, then build another statue to celebrate another failure. Its what the south does. They're like a t-ball team.

Southerners- hey guys we may have lost the war to preserve our way of life, but we tried, and at least we have these really cool statues to remind us how much effort we all put in.

T- ball coach- hey guys we may have lost the game, but we gave it 100% and at least we get these really cool trophies to remind us how hard we tried.

Southeners- the south shall rise again

T-ball coach- there's always next year

Southeners. Lol

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/0rXt1Aql.jpg

Silent Master
Yea, the North will always be more racist. We'll just have to live with it.

Putinbot1
The crazy thing is Star made this thread to troll other Americans regionally and triggered himself, unpatriotic and rather pathetic. Obviously, the Confederate flag means more to him than the Stars and Stripes.

Raptor22

1. They got beaten into submission by far superior numbers and resources. The South actually had better generals in general and their soldiers actually fought better as well. They were simply overwhelmed by far superior numbers, nothing else.

2. The war wasn't so much about North vs South as it was Democrats vs Republicans. The dems in both north and south supported slavery and very small percentage of those who lived in the south actually owned any slaves at all. Most of those who were fighting for the south didn't give a damn about slavery. They were mostly simple folk who understood only that they were being invaded and so they felt they had to defend their homes.

I don't really have any desire to get into a long drawn-out argument over how things were in the distant past. I only care about what's happening today and the fact is those statues represent our history. I'm glad the judge ruled the way he did. lol.

Me- im for letting the south keep their statues

Judge- the south can keep their statues

U- Fortunately, the judge in Virgina doesn't agree with your retarded view on the matter.

Me- wtf?

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
The crazy thing is Star made this thread to troll other Americans regionally and triggered himself, unpatriotic and rather pathetic. Obviously, the Confederate flag means more to him than the Stars and Stripes.

Bingo.

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-kjbnzo2/images/stencil/700x1200/products/14404/22352/M-168__84853.1462999772.jpg

^ It's like when Neo Nazis fly the Nazi Flag along with the American Flag. Umm, no, America and her allies went to war to stop Nazis. Maybe it's the inbreeding?

jaden_2.0

Pfft. Haven't you seen Ghostbusters?

Yes the removal of Confederate statues is retarded and pointless.

Next they'll be wanting streets named after historical figures renamed. Actually that's already happening and is equally idiotic.

There needs to be reminders of history both good and bad. It's almost like the George Santayana quote doesn't register with these people.

Robtard
dp

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo.

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-kjbnzo2/images/stencil/700x1200/products/14404/22352/M-168__84853.1462999772.jpg

^ It's like when Neo Nazis fly the Nazi Flag along with the American Flag. Umm, no, America and her allies went to war to stop Nazis. Maybe it's the inbreeding? Abdolutely thumb up

TempAccount
Bingo.

^ It's like when Neo Nazis fly the Nazi Flag along with the American Flag. Umm, no, America and her allies went to war to stop Nazis. Maybe it's the inbreeding? What about flying the rising sun flag with the American flag after passing my black belt exam?

Robtard
Originally posted by TempAccount
What about flying the rising sun flag with the American flag after passing my black belt exam?

That means you're a weeaboo

Bashar Teg
next-level weeaboo

TempAccount
That means you're a weeaboo In all honesty it is hilarious that nobody in the West cares about that flag while in Korea, China, 'any former Japanese colony' you would be beat-up for displaying it.

Robtard
In all honesty it is hilarious that nobody in the West cares about that flag while in Korea, China, 'any former Japanese colony' you would be beat-up for displaying it.

America and Japan have been close allies for a very long time now (and it helps that Japan is still largely seen as the passive partner), so it's little different than flying the Stars and Stripes alongside the Union Jack.

Korea and especially China have not forgotten the Nazi-like war crimes Japan committed against them, that hatred will linger.

Bashar Teg
In all honesty it is hilarious that nobody in the West cares about that flag while in Korea, China, 'any former Japanese colony' you would be beat-up for displaying it.

speaking for china: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Massacre

"fake news", or are you going to get edgy?

TempAccount
America and Japan have been close allies for a very long time now (and it helps that Japan is still largely seen as the passive partner), so it's little different than flying the Stars and Stripes alongside the Union Jack.

Korea and especially China have not forgotten the Nazi-like war crimes Japan committed against them, that hatred will linger. Well it helps that Korea and China aren't Israel. The US is pretty good at sweeping things under the rug, so that's why the West doesn't really know/care about so called Nanjing etc.

It honestly depends on my mood. I'm pretty worn out from defending the Turks just last week for the Armenian "genocide" IRL. I'll take a rain check for now.

Bashar Teg
I'm pretty worn out from defending the Turks

that's all you had to say laughing out loud

bonus edge points for:

Armenian "genocide"

TempAccount
that's all you had to say laughing out loud

bonus edge points for

" We'll have to dance some other time smile

Bashar Teg
not gonna happen, you let the cat out of the bag there smile

jaden_2.0

Have you watched City of Life and Death?

Brilliant movie.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Have you watched City of Life and Death?

Brilliant movie. Adding that to my watch list. Thanks.

Bashar Teg
reading about it was enough for me, I'm good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.