Thanos vs. Steppenwolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Base Thanos with his sword-staff vs. Steppenwolf with his axe.

Fight takes place in the fields of Wakanda. Which big CGI baddy is victorious?

KingD19
Thanos is inevitable.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
Thanos is inevitable.

thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Thanos' loss is inevitable. Wonder Woman alone > Thanos, and Steppenwolf ragdolled her.

Insane Titan
Thanos wrecks him.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Thanos' loss is inevitable. Wonder Woman alone > Thanos, and Steppenwolf ragdolled her.

You gotta be trolling.

deathslash
Thanks takes this. He demonstrated actual skill instead of flailing around like an eight foot tall baby.

Josh_Alexander

What a joke.

FrothByte
Just as a comparison: Steppenwolf was easily handling the entire JL without Superman. Thanos was easily handling IM, Cap and Thor.

Steppenwolf got owned by Superman. Thanos looked like he was about to be defeated by CM up until he used the power stone on her.

carver9
Captain Marvel would destroy Superman as well.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carver9

thumb up

h1a8

Well let's debate it in the proper thread.

carthage
Steppenwolf would lose to Hulk, Tony, and Fat Thor much less the Mad Titan

Stigma
Close fight. Thanos wins.

NemeBro
Originally posted by FrothByte
Just as a comparison: Steppenwolf was easily handling the entire JL without Superman. Thanos was easily handling IM, Cap and Thor.

Steppenwolf got owned by Superman. Thanos looked like he was about to be defeated by CM up until he used the power stone on her. To be fair, Superman would manhandle CM just as easily as he did Steppenwolf.

StiltmanFTW
Steppenwolf looked like a boss from PS1.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
To be fair, Superman would manhandle CM just as easily as he did Steppenwolf.

CM would annihilate Superman easily. He got knocked out by an oil ridge falling on him whereas Captain Marvel was ramming through skyscraper size ships with her skull and tanking hits from an IG user.

StiltmanFTW
Carver, we've made like a dozen threads to worship you while you were gone, you owe us an explanation of something.

Should I bump the "Altar of Pope Carver the Ninth" thread?

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Carver, we've made like a dozen threads to worship you while you were gone, you owe us an explanation of something.

Should I bump the "Altar of Pope Carver the Ninth" thread?

Lol... you dont have to bump it. I'm posting.

BrolyBlack
Steppenwolf literally had the DC gods on the run. Not even the olympian gods could stop him. It took Superman to finally put him down.

Inhuman
Step Loses. Any person on Hulks/Thors range should beat Step pretty easy.
Didnt Step die from Parademon fodder rushing him.

StiltmanFTW
Lol... you dont have to bump it. I'm posting.

But you need to talk to us, Carv.

PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR THEIR KING SAYING SOMETHING TO THEM

StiltmanFTW
*bumped one, go check it out*

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Also he was extremely weak as well after getting the shit kicked out him by Superman

SSJGGogeta
CM would annihilate Superman easily. He got knocked out by an oil ridge falling on him whereas Captain Marvel was ramming through skyscraper size ships with her skull and tanking hits from an IG user.

Superman shifted a tectonic plate.

Captain Marvel doesn't have a single feat that could put her even close to his level, or Steppenwolf's, for that matter.

Darth Thor

I mean really theres no need to lowball.

CM was KOd by a Skrull. See how that works?

Silent Master
Superman shifted a tectonic plate.

Captain Marvel doesn't have a single feat that could put her even close to his level, or Steppenwolf's, for that matter.

We go by feats, not character statements.

h1a8

Carver you back to trolling.
Using a character's highest showings against another characters lowest showings is a troll tactic.

Superman went through countless skyscrapers (steel beams, concrete, reinforced glass, etc) without visible damage.

Superman was uppercut the entire height of a skyscraper. Once reaching the top, he still had enough velocity to bust up the top of the skyscraper. The force Zod hit Clark with is immense.

Superman busted through a Kryptonian ship while being weakened and against a large opposing force.

Superman tanked the force of impacts that created large craters indirectly.

And this is not even considering speed and perceptions.

Originally posted by Silent Master
We go by feats, not character statements.

If was a feat. It just wasn't shown. It's part of the story and did HAPPEN in the story.

Silent Master
At best it was a character statement about a feat, character statements require evidence to back them up.

No evidence means the character statement is worthless.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by h1a8

If was a feat. It just wasn't shown. It's part of the story and did HAPPEN in the story.

How do you know?

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
How do you know?

How do I know what?

Silent Master
How do I know what?

How do you know the feat actually happened.

h1a8
How do you know the feat actually happened.

I'll answer his question first. Then yours. He must clarify though.

Darth Thor
^ What do I have to quote you again?

h1a8
^ What do I have to quote you again?

I made 3 statements. You asked how do I know. You didn't refer to which statement the question is addressed.

Just clarify. For example, Silent asked a clear question.

Nevan
It's not even a character statement, it's a newspaper headline.

Do I really need to quote examples of misleading or outright false newspaper headlines?

h1a8
Originally posted by Nevan
It's not even a character statement, it's a newspaper headline.

Do I really need to quote examples of misleading or outright false newspaper headlines?

This is a movie, not real life. None of this stuff actually happened. Why analyze shit to see if it really happened? It didn't. Superman didn't kill Zod, kiss Lois, fly, etc because he never existed. It didn't happen.

All that is important is whether the writer INTENDED for the event to occur in the story. Now you can lie to yourself and say, "The writer didn't intend for Superman to replicate the Reeve feat and therefore he didn't in the story. The writer purposely had the Dailey Planet write a false Headline of something that never happened in the story."

Silent Master
Movie feats only, either post the clip, or it doesn't count.

h1a8

It is a movie feat. The clip is the headline. Writer's intentions are clear.
I guess Mjolnir wasn't forged from a star since it wasn't shown.
I guess everything that happened off screen didn't happen.
If so then that would be stupid.

It's all about the intentions of the writer.

Silent Master

Darth Thor
I made 3 statements. You asked how do I know. You didn't refer to which statement the question is addressed.

Just clarify. For example, Silent asked a clear question.

Oh jeez everything you said. That:

1) It was a feat

2) Its part of the story

3) It happened in the story

You made all those claims together and I quoted you asking how do you know.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Steppenwolf literally had the DC gods on the run. Not even the olympian gods could stop him. It took Superman to finally put him down. Which really doesnt make sense since Ares alon is >> Wonder Woman and by scaling should be a match for Steppenwolf.

carver9
Cant believe this is still going on. Thanos destroys him.

h1a8
I'm ignoring everything you just said.

I agree.

Oh jeez everything you said. That:

1) It was a feat

2) Its part of the story

3) It happened in the story

You made all those claims together and I quoted you asking how do you know.

Ask a question about 1 claim at a time.
Go!

Darth Thor
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Which really doesnt make sense since Ares alon is >> Wonder Woman and by scaling should be a match for Steppenwolf.

Huh? Wonder Woman beat Ares but was incapable of defeating Steppenwolf. So theres no contradiction there.

Ask a question about 1 claim at a time.
Go!

Holy crap, it was such a simple post questioning the same feat, a post which Ive now numbered for you, and yet you need me to break it down further?

You clearly dont want to address my post so stop trolling please.

h1a8
Huh? Wonder Woman beat Ares but was incapable of defeating Steppenwolf. So theres no contradiction there.

Holy crap, it was such a simple post questioning the same feat, a post which Ive now numbered for you, and yet you need me to break it down further?

You clearly dont want to address my post so stop trolling please. Simply clarity your question. Restate it (but mention only 1 claim).

quanchi112
Thanos makes him know fear again. He would take the axe right off him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.