DCEU Villains vs. MCU Villains vs. Marvel/Fox Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Steppenwolf
Doomsday
Ares
Zod
Enchantress

Vs.

Thanos (base w/ sword)
Hela
Ultron
Kurse
Abomination

Vs

Apocalypse
Magneto
Dr. Doom
Juggernaut
Dark Phoenix (X3)

Fight on Titan.

Who wins?

relentless1
Thanos murks all; Phoenix might be a good fight though actually but then you also have Hela on the team so yeah.. MCU team wins

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Steppenwolf
Doomsday
Ares
Zod
Enchantress

Vs.

Thanos (base w/ sword)
Hela
Ultron
Kurse
Abomination

Vs

Apocalypse
Magneto
Dr. Doom
Juggernaut
Dark Phoenix (X3)

Fight on Titan.

Who wins? ]

Team MCU hardly.

BruceSkywalker
mcu takes care of business

SSJGGogeta
You guys are all idiots. The MCU is literally the first group that would be destroyed.

This entire fight boils down to Enchantress vs. Dark Phoenix, and based on her feats from Xmen 3, I'd probably give it to Dark Phoenix.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
You guys are all idiots. The MCU is literally the first group that would be destroyed.

This entire fight boils down to Enchantress vs. Dark Phoenix, and based on her feats from Xmen 3, I'd probably give it to Dark Phoenix. DP would die from one sword off Hela. Just like Logan gutted her

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

This entire fight boils down to Enchantress vs. Dark Phoenix, and based on her feats from Xmen 3, I'd probably give it to Dark Phoenix.

Hela would impale her faster than Logan would phuck her.

John Murdoch
I vote Team Fox due to Apoc, Phoenix, and Magneto as well as a bruiser like Doom who could go toe-to-toe with a superbrick like Mike Chiklis' Thing and come out no worse for the wear.

Team MCU has Hela and Thanos, both of which are DANGEROUS, with Hela possibly bringing everyone down.

DCEU though has the heavy-duty lightning bruisers, as Zod, Stepp, and Doomsday ain't going down to blunt-force trauma. Maybe Hela could eventually get stabby stabby enough, but IDK.

If Apoc, Mags, and Phoenix go ham with their exotic powerset, people are getting disintegrated, crushed, etc. But it depends on who goes after who - if Zod targets Erik right off the bat, well bye-bye Magneto. If Zod gets into fisticuffs with Thanos, that gives guys like Apoc and Phoenix time to start pulling transmutation stuff.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by John Murdoch
I vote Team Fox due to Apoc, Phoenix, and Magneto as well as a bruiser like Doom who could go toe-to-toe with a superbrick like Mike Chiklis' Thing and come out no worse for the wear.

Team MCU has Hela and Thanos, both of which are DANGEROUS, with Hela possibly bringing everyone down.

DCEU though has the heavy-duty lightning bruisers, as Zod, Stepp, and Doomsday ain't going down to blunt-force trauma. Maybe Hela could eventually get stabby stabby enough, but IDK.

If Apoc, Mags, and Phoenix go ham with their exotic powerset, people are getting disintegrated, crushed, etc. But it depends on who goes after who - if Zod targets Erik right off the bat, well bye-bye Magneto. If Zod gets into fisticuffs with Thanos, that gives guys like Apoc and Phoenix time to start pulling transmutation stuff.

Good assessment

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Hela would impale her faster than Logan would phuck her.

What makes you think her swords wouldnt be vaporized or are her swords more durable than adamantium?

Magneto alone takes out Ulton and Thanos from MCU. The two Bricks stand no chance. Hela is the only possible threat but even then with the powerset of Magneto, Phoenix and Apoc she would go down.

Fox wins hands down and I have a feeling with this new Dark Phonenix we will see it would be a massacre.

carthage

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
What makes you think her swords wouldnt be vaporized or are her swords more durable than adamantium?

Magneto alone takes out Ulton and Thanos from MCU. The two Bricks stand no chance. Hela is the only possible threat but even then with the powerset of Magneto, Phoenix and Apoc she would go down.

Fox wins hands down and I have a feeling with this new Dark Phonenix we will see it would be a massacre.

Phoenix wasn't vaporizing Adamantium.

This is a melee fight. Everyone vs Everyone. Hela was able to take on the entire Valkyrie army with 0 effort, reason why this shouldn't be an issue for MCU.

As for Magneto, we don't know if he will be able to control Alien metals like Vibranium or Thanos' armor. I mean, he never used his powers to attack Apocalypse's suit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.