Why do people troll?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
https://media.tenor.com/images/acde37b4e972c18362af81442a4a115e/tenor.gif

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
https://media.tenor.com/images/acde37b4e972c18362af81442a4a115e/tenor.gif yes thumb up laughing

BrolyBlack
Awesome, two trolls already posted

gold slorg
third troll reporting in

no specific reason tbh

Putinbot1
Originally posted by gold slorg
third troll reporting in

no specific reason tbh thumb up Nice to see you Bart!

gold slorg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
thumb up Nice to see you Bart! sup mate! thumb up about to travel to Mongolia soon, been there? my first Asian direction after visiting 3/4 of the Europe smile

Putinbot1
sup mate! thumb up about to travel to Mongolia soon, been there? my first Asian direction after visiting 3/4 of the Europe smile Yeah, I have it's fantastic, I saw a traditional horseman in action.

gold slorg
Yeah, I have it's fantastic, I saw a traditional horseman in action. It sounds like a lot of fun, the amount of remnants of old history to see there convinced me to make it the first place after being nearly done with Europe thumb up Pretty weird, btw, so few people from Europe travel to other countries, when it's so insanely cheap now if you take cheapest trains, hell, one time I just got random car drivers to take me in for a short distance and in the end I traveled from Poland to Spain paying 14 euros + food lol. And at the same time, half of people I know never left their homecountry cuz "it's too expensive", sad huh

Putinbot1
It sounds like a lot of fun, the amount of remnants of old history to see there convinced me to make it the first place after being nearly done with Europe thumb up Pretty weird, btw, so few people from Europe travel to other countries, when it's so insanely cheap now if you take cheapest trains, hell, one time I just got random car drivers to take me in for a short distance and in the end I traveled from Poland to Spain paying 14 euros + food lol. And at the same time, half of people I know never left their homecountry cuz "it's too expensive", sad huh That is amazing prices, yeah, I don't know I could cope without travel. Now you have done this I suspect you will travel forever, it becomes difficult to settle for long, you always want to see what's over the hill.

samhain
Above Greece and below Poland is a great area for cheap, if not free travel. I got a ride from a family from Bulgaria to Macedonia, then on the other side of Macedonia we managed to cross the border into Albania because it was completely unguarded, then we got a bit scared because we had just crossed the Albanian border illegally and went back into Macedonia, which was only about 15 metres away laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by samhain
Above Greece and below Poland is a great area for cheap, if not free travel. I got a ride from a family from Bulgaria to Macedonia, then on the other side of Macedonia we managed to cross the border into Albania because it was completely unguarded, then we got a bit scared because we had just crossed the Albanian border illegally and went back into Macedonia, which was only about 15 metres away laughing out loud Haha great story Sam, love it! laughing

dadudemon
I tease and troll quite obviously. People mistake my arrogance and condescending attitude as trolling but I'm really just a *sshole.

When I troll, it's above board and clear.

I do it for the laughs. Both with the person or people I am trolling and for myself. But almost always for all parties involved. It's just teasing but on the internet, really.

I never got into the "hurt someone so deep that they cry or have real emotional issues" thing. That's bullying. It's terrible.

There was this one KMC poster, Nemesis, who was just a ripe fanny all the time. I trolled him. I called him by the name "Pubes" and he hated it. That was the only time I really came close to legit trolling. But he was a big meanie to people so he got what was coming to him.

Eon Blue
There are too many trolls on these boards. I wish we had more throughtful posters not making fun of every little thing. Trolls need to grow up.

TempAccount
Internet Trolls are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists

Well that explains a lot about some of the characters on here...

Robtard
Trolling, never cared for it myself and I don't really get why people do it.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Trolling, never cared for it myself and I don't really get why people do it. agreed Rob. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Perhaps we should ask the biggest troll on this forum, himself?

Here we go:

So, answer up pooty bot, why do you troll so much?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Perhaps we should ask the biggest troll on this forum, himself?

Here we go:

So, answer up pooty bot, why do you troll so much? I don't troll Star, can I help it if you beta's can dish it but can't take it?

BrolyBlack
Good question

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Good question Looking forward to August boi, my elbows are sharp, when they open you up, remember you traveled for it laughing

BrolyBlack
Looking forward to August boi, my elbows are sharp, when they open you up, remember you traveled for it laughing

Look how riled I got you up, your a grown man at 60 years old, and this is your life. Trolling kids half your age. I pity you really. It be doing the world a service to put an old dog down.

Putinbot1
Look how riled I got you up, your a grown man at 60 years old, and this is your life. Trolling kids half your age. I pity you really. haha can't wait till august. smile

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
Look how riled I got you up, your a grown man at 60 years old, and this is your life. Trolling kids half your age. I pity you really. It be doing the world a service to put an old dog down.

thumb up Agreed. LOL@a 60 year old guy thinking he can beat up someone half his age who also happens to be an american veteran lol. He must think you're one of those leftist soyboys who live in their mommy's basement or something.

Hey pooty, you'd better remember to take your arthritis medication before facing BB. wink

Putinbot1
thumb up Agreed. LOL@a 60 year old guy thinking he can beat up someone half his age who also happens to be an american veteran lol. He must think you're one of those leftist soyboys who live in their mommy's basement or something.

Hey pooty, you'd better remember to take your arthritis medication before facing BB. wink Thing is I'm not 60. Which is why he's run.

BackFire

Robtard
@PB1

Fly always referred to you as "pooty". Really the only person.

BackFire
What happened to Fly? Was he banned?

Robtard
The Fly account got banned for 30 and he hasn't used it since. Fly has multiple accounts though and they all vary in attitude.

Putinbot1
@PB1

Fly always referred to you as "pooty". Really the only person. Yeah it's Fly and Fly is Star. Now Broly is exposed as yourvtypical internet doxxing stalking coward. He messages Fly.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, that's right. I'm a hybrid of both star and fly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quite delusional in your old age age aren't you, old man?

Robtard
Your beliefs, comments and jabs are very similar to both the Star and Fly account and you showed up after Fly got a temp ban but hasn't come back yet.

TempAccount
I find it hard to believe that this guy claims to be a hot-shot accomplished adult with multiple families yet spends every moment of his passing days with us "losers" on some irrelevant forum board.

Like don't you have better things to be doing like banging all the chicks you claim to get or spending time with your family(ies)? Going to social events? I mean I waste time on KMC because I try to escape my studies when I'm not in class. It's not something I'd want to be doing if I was managing several businesses, living the "high-life" or whatever.

You, on the other hand, claim to be accomplished and have all that you want, but still come on here nearly every-day, all-day to mock us "kids". What does that make you then? Do you really have any credibility?

Robtard
Yeah it's Fly and Fly is Star. Now Broly is exposed as yourvtypical internet doxxing stalking coward. He messages Fly.

Nuke Nixon I believe is another of Fly's accounts, the Nuke personality is the overall relaxed Rightwinger who loves guns, she-males and cross dressers in equal measures.

Funny enough, he was using both accounts simultaneously and accidentally used the Fly account's signature puke-green font to post under the Nuke Nixon account.

Putinbot1
Nuke Nixon I believe is another of Fly's accounts, the Nuke personality is the overall relaxed Rightwinger who loves guns, she-males and cross dressers in equal measures.

Funny enough, he was using both accounts simultaneously and accidentally used the Fly account's signature puke-green font to post under the Nuke Nixon account. yeah saw that, funny stuff.

TempAccount
It's pretty difficult to catch Fly's alt accounts as I've never seen him post something that wasn't written with the vocabulary of a 7 year old.

NemeBro
Because I choose to.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by TempAccount
It's pretty difficult to catch Fly's alt accounts as I've never seen him post something that wasn't written with the vocabulary of a 7 year old. lol, kind of true tbh.

Robtard
BTW, Neme is an alt account of mine. Full disclosure.

TempAccount
Robtard is my original account tbh

Putinbot1
BTW, Neme is an alt account of mine. Full disclosure. and Ibdumb myself down and post as DDM, Jaden, Adam and Bash. shifty

NemeBro
Robtard is my original account tbh No I'm not.

edit: oops

eThneoLgrRnae
I find it hard to believe that this guy claims to be a hot-shot accomplished adult with multiple families yet spends every moment of his passing days with us "losers" on some irrelevant forum board.

Like don't you have better things to be doing like banging all the chicks you claim to get or spending time with your family(ies)? Going to social events? I mean I waste time on KMC because I try to escape my studies when I'm not in class. It's not something I'd want to be doing if I was managing several businesses, living the "high-life" or whatever.

You, on the other hand, claim to be accomplished and have all that you want, but still come on here nearly every-day, all-day to mock us "kids". What does that make you then? Do you really have any credibility?

This was a beautiful well-written post and what myself and many others on here I'm sure have been thinking as well. Well done. thumb up

Edit: Something else... In my experience, guys who really do have girls/women falling all over them don't tend to feel the need to go around bragging about it.

dadudemon
and Ibdumb myself down and post as DDM, Jaden, Adam and Bash. shifty

I legit laughed at this. haermm

My alt account is Putinbot1. uhuh

But before I sign in, I dip my fingers in fresh poopoo so I can shitpost like a pro. estahuh

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
I legit laughed at this. haermm

My alt account is Putinbot1. uhuh

But before I sign in, I dip my fingers in fresh poopoo so I can shitpost like a pro. estahuh i feel a poll about shitposting is needed soon laughing

TempAccount
This was a beautiful well-written post and what myself and many others on here I'm sure have been thinking as well. Well done. thumb up

Edit: Something else... In my experience, guys who really do have girls/women falling all over them don't tend to feel the need to go around bragging about it. Plot Twist: Putinbot is/was actually an insecure Incel and has to degrade kids to prop up his fragile ego laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Plot Twist: Putinbot is/was actually an insecure Incel and has to degrade kids to prop up his fragile ego laughing out loud

That's an interesting theory... probably true too. wink

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Internet Trolls are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists

Well that explains a lot about some of the characters on here...

Wowza, that sums up PB nice.

eThneoLgrRnae
"Progressives" as a whole, are not really progressive at all. They're mostly actually regressive.

Putinbot1
Broly you've offered 3 members out and run from three members. You have a small dick pictorially proven. You and the majority of posters know you for what you are. The offers open for August. You wanted it little guy.

steverules_2
Broly you've offered 3 members out and run from three members. You have a small dick pictorially proven. You and the majority of posters know you for what you are. The offers open for August. You wanted it little guy.

Offer? What offer? Are you asking Broly out on a date?

Bashar Teg
You have a small dick pictorially proven.

...I have questions

BrolyBlack

My dick is bigger than yours and I have larger nuts than you. Proven by your projection, and steroid abuse.

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
Offer? What offer? Are you asking Broly out on a date?

He's talking about fisticuffs

BrolyBlack
Broly can't call anyone cowardly he says he wants to fight then gets all scared. Havingbsaidvthat I am much bigger than him, better trained and know how to fight. He know's I'd kick the shit out of him. I wouldn't wantbto fight me tbh.

You have never fought anybody you light weight, your 185lbs at most, and your wifeis almost taller than youlaughing out loud

You live a pathetic life in BFA, I mean literally you live in Africalaughing out loud

You never served in the military, and you never saw any kind of combat.

All you know how to do is talk tough online and be a sad little loser.

Talk about coward? You have Surtur on ignorelaughing out loud

He's harmlesslaughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
PB thinks he's a 60 year old Rambo lol.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

He tried to say he was a spy oncelaughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, so he thinks he's a modern day 60 year old James Bond as well lol.

Putinbot1
You have never fought anybody you light weight, your 185lbs at most, and your wifeis almost taller than youlaughing out loud

You live a pathetic life in BFA, I mean literally you live in Africalaughing out loud

You never served in the military, and you never saw any kind of combat.

All you know how to do is talk tough online and be a sad little loser.

Kid put you're money where your mouth is. You said you were coming to fight, you're tiny. You give it large about your service career, that means nothing in the ring or a street fight. Bring it. And I'm 260 kid.

BrolyBlack
You never fought anybody in a street fight, I dont want to kill an old man and go to jail, I wouldnt even fight you if you tried to engage, I would put one between your eyes just to put you out of your misery, thats how much you mean to me.

Stringer
You never fought anybody in a street fight, I dont want to kill an old man and go to jail, I wouldnt even fight you, I put one between your eyes just to put you out of your misery, thats how much you mean to me.

If you were active 10 years ago a perm ban you would have

Putinbot1
@ Broly Kid you're shitter, I'm here. I'll beat thevshit out of you, bring it.

BrolyBlack
A guy who's older than me and supposidly bigger than me is threating to kill me online. Its called self defensethumb up

This guy is a pyschopath.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Stringer
If you were active 10 years ago a perm ban you would have Yeah, he would.

Putinbot1
A guy who's older than me and supposidly bigger than me is threating to kill me online. Its called self defensethumb up

This guy is a pyschopath. haha you said you'd shoot me. Put one between my eye. Bring it kid.

BrolyBlack
Kid put you're money where your mouth is. You said you were coming to fight, you're tiny. You give it large about your service career, that means nothing in the ring or a street fight. Bring it. And I'm 260 kid.

So your saying, you are bigger than me, and stronger and you are looking to hurt methumb up

Intersting.

BrolyBlack
Perhaps you cant follow your own coverstaion where you threatned to hurt me because you are "bigger and stronger"
Broly can't call anyone cowardly he says he wants to fight then gets all scared. Havingbsaidvthat I am much bigger than him, better trained and know how to fight. He know's I'd kick the shit out of him. I wouldn't wantbto fight me tbh. Originally posted by Putinbot1

Then I responded.

You never fought anybody in a street fight, I dont want to kill an old man and go to jail, I wouldnt even fight you if you tried to engage, I would put one between your eyes just to put you out of your misery, thats how much you mean to me.

Impediment
I could beat the shit out of BackFire, but I instead choose to give him back rubs.

Putinbot1
So your saying, you are bigger than me, and stronger and you are looking to hurt methumb up

Intersting. You're such a coward, funny stuff.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
I could beat the shit out of BackFire, but I instead choose to give him colon rubs.

ft4y

Stringer
Originally posted by Impediment
I could beat the shit out of BackFire, but I instead choose to give him back rubs.

Rub and tug. Always a happy ending unlike this thread

BrolyBlack
You're such a coward, funny stuff.

The "bigger and stronger guy" attacking the "smaller guy", what a bullylaughing out loud

Putinbot1
Perhaps you cant follow your own coverstaion where you threatned to hurt me because you are "bigger and stronger"

Then I responded. You said you wanted to knock my teeth out, I said bring it, you said you'd fight me in the UK. Then you made excuses. You're a bit of a pussy.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Stringer
Rub and tug. Always a happy ending unlike this thread Agreed

Impediment

BrolyBlack
You said you wanted to knock my teeth out, I said bring it, you said you'd fight me in the UK. Then you made excuses. You're a bit of a pussy.

Lol after you made jokes my ex wife had a miscarriage. Your teeth really should be knocked out. I would never attack your wife. Quit being coy. This is how pathetic you are. You have real problems in life and its not with me. You genuinly are a shitty person.

steverules_2
You said you wanted to knock my teeth out, I said bring it, you said you'd fight me in the UK. Then you made excuses. You're a bit of a pussy.

You live in the UK?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by steverules_2
You live in the UK? no I live in Africa and the middle east. But he's scared to come here.

BrolyBlack
Ok pussy, you come here then if you want to fight. Bet your to scared to come here.

Putinbot1

steverules_2
I'd love to see this fight on pornhub

Putinbot1
Ok pussy, you come here then if you want to fight. Bet your to scared to come here. You askedvfor the fight kid, and you have a habit of not turning up. Come to Lagos.

eThneoLgrRnae
I'll put $200 down on BB.

Impediment

BrolyBlack
You askedvfor the fight kid, and you have a habit of not turning up. Come to Lagos.

Ha, so you wont actually come here either, if your so much bigger than me, then you already have advantage, so how about you come to the US.

BrolyBlack

steverules_2
PB vs BB will be this

zuQK6t2Esng

Putinbot1
Lol after you made jokes my ex wife had a miscarriage. Your teeth really should be knocked out. I would never attack your wife. Quit being coy. This is how pathetic you are. You have real problems in life and its not with me. You genuinly are a shitty person. No I didn't, I didn't know that, so you have an unsuccessful marriage too. After you said that I said if that's true, i'm sorry, if it isn't you know. I'm not that kind of ****. You'd already made the threat.

Stringer

Putinbot1
Ha, so you wont actually come here either, if your so much bigger than me, then you already have advantage, so how about you come to the US. I didn't ask you for a fight mate. I accepted it and I still do.

BrolyBlack
No I didn't, I didn't know that, so you have an unsuccessful marriage too. After you said that I said if that's true, i'm sorry, if it isn't you know. I'm not that kind of ****. You'd already made the threat.

It wasn't some secret that I was married. One unsuccessful marriage is a bit different than 3.

eThneoLgrRnae
Ha, so you wont actually come here either, if your so much bigger than me, then you already have advantage, so how about you come to the US.

Yeah, that's true. Seems like if he was so much bigger and stronger than you as he claims then he wouldn't need the home field advantage so much.

Putinbot1
It wasn't some secret that I was married. One unsuccessful marriage is a bit different than 3. 2

BrolyBlack
I didn't ask you for a fight mate. I accepted it and I still do.

Yea so you want it all in your favor, on your turf, your an amature fighter and bigger than me.

Sounds like you like to cheat.

BrolyBlack

Im not going to say anything about your current other than its more than me.

Putinbot1
Yea so you want it all in your favor, on your turf, your an amature fighter and bigger than me.

Sounds like you like to cheat. i fougt pro actually, but you asked for it.

BrolyBlack
Yea so your a pro fighter, apparently bigger, and want to do it in a place that favors you.

Bashar Teg
so basically you only choose people smaller than you who can't fight. badass thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Yea so your a pro fighter, apparently bigger, and want to do it in a place that favors you.

Next he'll probably be wanting you to fight blindfolded and with your hands tied behind your back as well lol.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
so basically you only choose people smaller than you who can't fight. badass thumb up

That would be PB. He literally said that.

Putinbot1
Im not going to say anything about your current other than its more than me. So if you've had one marriage go wrong you know it's usually no ones fault. It happens. I would never mock anyone for losing a kid that isn't me. I'm also not Broly is a Cuck. I wouldn't do that to you. Punch you yes, that, no.

BrolyBlack
Next he'll probably be wanting you to fight blindfolded and with your hands tied behind your back as well lol.

I know, Jesus. Im pretty sure its illegal to fight someone if your a pro fighter you go to jail.

Putinbot1
I know, Jesus. Im pretty sure its illegal to fight someone if your a pro fighter you go to jail. Like you say I'm retired and 52 and you offered me out, I'll be fine. It's not illegal in the UK per se either.

BrolyBlack
So if you've had one marriage go wrong you know it's usually no ones fault. It happens. I would never mock anyone for losing a kid that isn't me. I'm also not Broly is a Cuck. I wouldn't do that to you. Punch you yes, that, no.

I never said that was you, Surtur did, I even said it wasnt you to Surtur.

Putinbot1
I never said that was you, Surtur did, I even said it wasnt you to Surtur. Fair enough. I never mocked your miscarriage nor would I.

eThneoLgrRnae
I know, Jesus. Im pretty sure its illegal to fight someone if your a pro fighter you go to jail.

It might be. With that said, I don't really buy all of his "I'm the biggest super baddest of the bad" tough guy talk at all. It's easy to talk shit on the internet and make all kinds of wild claims w/out ever having to actually prove anything.

Putinbot1
It might be. With that said, I don't really buy all of his "I'm the biggest super baddest of the bad" tough guy talk at all. It's easy to talk shit on the internet and make all kinds of wild claims w/out ever having to actually prove anything. well you could come to the UK and ease your mind or Lagos. Be happy tonsee you.

eThneoLgrRnae
My mind is already eased. I think you're a joke and all of your bravado talk isn't gonna change that.

Raptor22
Everyone seems very angry in this thread.

So a womans husband dies.

At the funeral she asks if anyone would like to say a word about the deceased.

A man stands up, walks up to the podeum, surveys the crowd and says "plethora". He then walks away and returns to his seat.

The widow stands up and says "thank u, that meant alot"

Putinbot1
My mind is already eased. I think you're a joke and all of your bravado talk isn't gonna change that. O.K. Fly Star, the world is 5 billion years old you know.

gold slorg
european afternoon before the rightists joined the fray
> friendly chat about traveling and visiting the world

european evening after the rightists joined the debate
> discussions about who would beat up another one irl, threats, straight up psychothread

coincidence?

Putinbot1

> discussions about who would beat up another one irl, threats, straight up psychothread

coincidence? laughing Probaly not.

Robtard

coincidence?

You better shut up or you'll get beat up too.

gold slorg
fortunately i have a gun license as a hunter

no trumpsters will cross my fence smile

dadudemon
I will fight both of you at the same time. No weapons, just Marquis of Queensbury rules minus rules 6 and 8 for obvious reasons.

Robtard
Me and Gold-Bart? Cos he has a medical condition and I'd kick your ass. Yes, I would fight dirty, I'd grab and yank your nuts, I'd jab my thumbs in your eyes, headbutt the bridge of your nose, I'd bite your throat and fart directly into your mouth.

Impediment
Pretty sure Putinbot would stomp Broly.

I've met Broly in person here in San Antonio and he's good people, but.......

BrolyBlack

Impediment
Not meant to be a slam. Just my opinion.

Putinbot is an accomplished fighter.

Robtard
Don't take this as a personal attack either, it's not, but if I was betting on the fight I'd bet on Whirly. Nothing to do with personal feelings, I just try and make what I think is the most logical bet when money is involved.

I'd give it 9/10 to Whirly, giving you the standard punchers chance.

Bashar Teg

I'd give it 9/10 to Whirly, giving you the standard punchers chance.

stop trolling, he has military h2h and combat exp. let's be fair. 7/10 whirly is the outcome (puncher's chance included)

BrolyBlack

Robtard
stop trolling, he has military h2h and combat exp. let's be fair. 7/10 whirly is the outcome (puncher's chance included)

iirc, unless you specialize or seek further training, Marines have less than 30 hours of hand-2-hand training. So sure, they know more than your average untrained noob and know how to grapple someone and kill them with a ka-bar very efficiently, but Marines aren't trained to run around the battle field kicking the enemy's ass hand-2-hand like in some action film, they have guns and intensive squad training to accomplish that.

Whirly has fought professionally and won.

BrolyBlack
30 hourslaughing out loud hahahaha!

You do realize not all Marines are Infantry or Recon right?

Robtard
30 hourslaughing out loud hahahaha!

You do realize not all Marines are Infantry or Recon right?

By all means correct me if I'm wrong here, how much H2H training do they have to complete to pass?

How much H2H training would you say a Marine has on average?

gold slorg
even within infantry MOS in Marine Corps there are those like recon marine (or something called like that), and some MOS specifically for melee instructors, military police, lots of this stuff

so it prolly varies as hell

Bashar Teg
this is a confirmed troll forum. even the mods are trolls. if you're attempting to play the victim, while trying to be some kind of alpha-troll, that would sorta-kinda make you the ultimate phaggot phail-troll who should probably just suck-start a pistol and end the pain. just a random thought, pay it no mind.

Robtard
this is a confirmed troll forum. even the mods are trolls. if you're attempting to play the victim, while trying to be some kind of alpha-troll, that would sorta-kinda make you the ultimate phaggot phail-troll who should probably just suck-start a pistol and end the pain. just a random thought, pay it no mind.

Was this directed at me? If so, what exactly for? Legit confused

Bashar Teg
anyone. everyone.

NemeBro
Wait, Supra has grappling training?

Supra stomps 10/10. Brainlet strikers are completely helpless against a decent grappler, as seen when a random Japanese professional wrestler named Antonio Inoki utterly devastated Muhammad Ali by exploiting the fact that he can only fight stand-up by kicking the shit out of his shins while lying on his back, because if Ali tried to go to the ground with him he would just get manhandled.

Supra just has to do the same. thumb up

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Link broken

Google *Marine Corps Martial Arts Program

Robtard

NemeBro
You're welcome.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Wait, Supra has grappling training?

Supra stomps 10/10. Brainlet strikers are completely helpless against a decent grappler, as seen when a random Japanese professional wrestler named Antonio Inoki utterly devastated Muhammad Ali by exploiting the fact that he can only fight stand-up by kicking the shit out of his shins while lying on his back, because if Ali tried to go to the ground with him he would just get manhandled.

Supra just has to do the same. thumb up
While I've see many an accomplished striker go down to a an accomplished grappler; that's not always the case. Anderson Silva comes to mind.

Bashar Teg
my point was that whirly could study your training. as you tried to point out, the usmc lethal martial arts training regiment is semi-easily researched. meanwhile all the word you have on whirly's training is what you're seen him type. but whirly seems like the ace-in-the-hole kind of fighter who won't divulge his full training. i stand by 7/10 whirly, and i feel that i've given you the proper puncher's chance + your training. no bro-i-got-you phaggotry, just pure mentat thinking. (it's actually 8/10 but i left allowance in case whirly is just a pumped up poser who's afraid to take a punch) "3/10" for you, but the problem is you end up in prison.

BrolyBlack
I doubt I would end up in prison. If anything it would be him as noted hames a pro fighter, then again who knows if he is but assuming he is, we might both go to jail. But a fight would be fair if we had a ring fight with a referee

Bashar Teg
cmon brolly you were trained to kill, not "win"

BrolyBlack
That is true

Bashar Teg
glad we agree. if you want to take on whirly and not end up in prison 3/10, you should train to win as oppose to killing thumb up

Robtard
I doubt I would end up in prison. If anything it would be him as noted hames a pro fighter, then again who knows if he is but assuming he is, we might both go to jail. But a fight would be fair if we had a ring fight with a referee

There are no rules in Nigeria.

BrolyBlack
Really? So you can fight and nobody cares

Robtard
cmon brolly you were trained to kill, not "win"

https://media.giphy.com/media/c5jo3Avdlis6Y/giphy.gif

BrolyBlack
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

TempAccount
Oh I'm going to join the circle jerk too then:

I have 7ish years of Shotokan Karate from when I was a kid to my tweens. Recently have been relearning my katas, kumite and sparring techniques. Karate sparring is all about speed and technique rather than MMA power-strikes so a fat f*ck like Whirly would be able to overpower anyone of my size (140 lb-ish 5' 9'') no matter the training.

Much of Shotokan is useless IRL, but I acknowledge that at the end of the day physicals will determine the outcome 9/10 in a street fight, and that 9/10 street fights end up on the ground where judo and grappling dominate.

Elements of Judo and Jiu Jitsu were incorporated into my training, but I'm no pro at either.

Being a true weeb, I follow Karate in honor of Nippon.

Even Bruce Lee was no fool: he carried a revolver while living in America

BrolyBlack
You sound hard core. I think you could take PB.

Bashar Teg
Oh I'm going to join the circle jerk too then:

I have 7ish years of Shotokan Karate from when I was a kid to my tweens. Recently have been relearning my katas, kumite and sparring techniques. Karate sparring is all about speed and technique rather than MMA power-strikes so a fat f*ck like Whirly would be able to overpower anyone of my size (140 lb-ish 5' 9'') no matter the training.

Much of Shotokan is useless IRL, but I acknowledge that at the end of the day physicals will determine the outcome 9/10 in a street fight, and that 9/10 street fights end up on the ground where judo and grappling dominate.

Elements of Judo and Jiu Jitsu were incorporated into my training, but I'm no pro at either.

Being a true weeb, I follow Karate in honor of Nippon.

Even Bruce Lee was no fool: he carried a revolver while living in America

i'm pretty sure i could kick your ass, or at least flee before you could ever catch me and do any damage. come at me you angelfood-cake-lookiin-fatbody

TempAccount
You sound hard core. I think you could take PB. If I scream "tenno heika banzai!" while doing it sure

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>