Get help thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
If you need help, post here, we will try to help you.

Bashar Teg
You're making a lot of weird threads today

Putinbot1
The next stage will be the estalking and doxxing, it's a cycle.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
Technically you just completed robtard. Just sayin

Putinbot1

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Technically you just completed robtard. Just sayin 😂

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I'm not worried lil fella

Steroids cause testcial shrinkage lil fella.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Steroids cause testcial shrinkage lil fella. yeah, but what about your dick in that pic pee wee? Btw how tall are you, I'm guessing 5ft 8", shorter? You were Sparkles, you are now Tyrion.

BrolyBlack
Taller than you bud, 6ft, 225. And Im am so happy you concered with my penissmile Its def larger than yours if your so worreid about it, but I know your ego cant handle that.

Seems you have gone full tilt from Thor to Game of Thrones in one loop.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9ef86a174ba21e0b078ac6d79633d371/tenor.gif?itemid=10268677

Putinbot1
Taller than you bud, 6ft, 225. And Im am so happy you concered with my penissmile Its def larger than yours if your so worreid about it, but I know your ego cant handle that. lol, no, your not, you're legs are the length of a childs, like your pee pee kid.

BrolyBlack
lol, no, your not, you're legs are the length of a childs, like your pee pee kid.

You arnt taller than me, and my legs are very long, but thanks for checking me out. I can tell your on the verge of collapse like a creepy old mansmile

Bashar Teg
And Im am so happy you concered with my penissmile

eek!

Putinbot1
You arnt taller than me, and my legs are very long, but thanks for checking me out. I can tell your on the verge of collapse like a creepy old mansmile Says the doxxer and stalker. How many was it? Riv, Quan, Rob, Korrupt Thanosi, at least one mod get help little guy, especially if you do have a girlfriend again like you claim. Don't let it end like last time.

BrolyBlack
Says the doxxer and stalker. How many was it? Riv, Quan, Rob, Korrupt Thanosi, at least one mod get help little guy, espevially if you do have a girlfriend again like you claim. Don't let it end like last time.

*especially.

Man you are on a mental breakdown, how did I hurt you? I think you should take Surtur off ignore and stop trolling him behind the ignore fuction like a coward would dosmile

Putinbot1
*especially.

Man you are on a mental breakdown, how did I hurt you? little guy, you're the one who has publicly on record stalked multiplepeople and been banned for it before. That's weird, we've all seen the threads.

BrolyBlack
Your small sack is swinging for the fences!

Putinbot1
Your small sack is swinging for the fences! um, pee wee we have pictorial evidence you have no cock or balls little fella, posters have commented on it.

BrolyBlack
Remember PB, you started with me today. Not the other way around, it just proves you cant help but troll for no reason.

Putinbot1
Remember SS, you started with me today. haha, edited your post, funny stuff pee wee

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1

BrolyBlack
Remember PB, you started with me today. Not the other way around, it just proves you cant help but troll for no reason.

The auto correct was SS to PB. The rest I added in yes. Does it matter?

Putinbot1
The auto correct was SS to PB. The rest I added in yes. Does it matter? Of course now, don't let me get to you. wink

BrolyBlack
You really dont, I just find it amusing at 60 years old you feel the need to try and piss people off online, why cant you grow up?

Putinbot1
You really dont, I just find it amusing at 60 years old you feel the need to try and piss people off online, why cant you grow up? Haha peewee my age is on record here like your penis size and doxxing. laughing

BrolyBlack
Please get help small frysmile

You have isssues my friend.

MythLord
Help me get over my ex, I guess. XD

BrolyBlack
How recent was the breakup?

Putinbot1
Please get help small frysmile

You have isssues, my friend. Peewee, you have a small dick and are by your admission only 220 pounds. I suspect a lot lest given how short your legs are. Your tiny dick is forum pictorial record

Putinbot1
Originally posted by MythLord
Help me get over my ex, I guess. XD sorry to hear that mate. Just be strong, it will be had but things will get better.

BrolyBlack
Actually I dont but please keep fanatsizing about my penis, Mr. Small ballssmile

If I was 5'5'' like you are suggesting I would be much wider and probbably have a large belly, I have neither.

Putinbot1
Actually I dont but please keep fanatsizing about my penis, Mr. Small ballssmile

If I was 5'5'' like you are suggesting I would be much wider and probbably have a large belly, I have neither. nah, I reckon you're 5ft 8" shrimpy. We don' t fantasise we have all seen it and laughed.

BrolyBlack
Couldnt be further from the truth, my girlfriend is 5'9'', and im taller than her when shes in heels. Nice try werdo.

Putinbot1
Couldnt be further from the truth, my girlfriend is 5'9'', and im taller than her when shes in heels. Nice try werdo. haha shrimpy, you're not, your a little, stalker guy.

BrolyBlack
haha shrimpy, you're not, your a little, stalker guy.

Says werido 60 year old man on the internet with small balls, steriod guysmile

Putinbot1
Says werido 60 year old man on the internet with small balls, steriod guysmile my age like your small penis is record here peewee.

StiltmanFTW
Time only joined the army in hopes of getting penetrated

BrolyBlack
my age like your small penis is record here peewee.

Bro your nuts were so small, they couldnt produce enough testosterone, so you needed to go take test, to make it work, and the end result was smaller balls. My dick is easily 8" on a good day, I took a pic in the gym and tucked my cock between my lets before I took a pic and you became obssessed with my penis since, its a really werid obsession you have. The truth is, you have to be the center of attention because you have a fragile ego and your getting old. Just age with grace and stop hating on people half your age.smile

Im very comfortable with myself and with my woman. Its creepy as fck your so concered about another mans sexual organs.

I get it your close to death, but dont try and bring me down with yousmile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Time only joined the army in hopes of getting penetrated laughing

BrolyBlack
Time only joined the army in hopes of getting penetrated

If onlylaughing out loud

Putinbot1
Bro your nuts were so small, they couldnt produce enough testosterone, so you needed to go take test, to make it work, and the end result was smaller balls. My dick is easily 8" on a good day, I took a pic in the gym and tucked my cock between my lets before I took a pic and you became obssessed with my penis since, its a really werid obsession you have. The truth is, you have to be the center of attention because you have a fragile ego and your getting old. Just age with grace and stop hating on people half your age.smile kid, i've got kids as people who saw my facebook here know. We've seen how small your cock is and you don't peewee.

BrolyBlack
"I have kids and three failed marriages"

You sound like a high school bully tbh. All it would take is for me to knock you out and break your face a bit and you would shut upsmile

Bullys like yourself cant take any agression back, you fold like cowards. Mr Small Balls, I bet you have a small dick as well, which is why you keep talking about mine.

StiltmanFTW
If onlylaughing out loud

laughing out loud

Is it true Riv lied about his years of service, btw?

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Is it true Riv lied about his years of service, btw?

Yes, he's a stolen valor case.

TempAccount
Originally posted by MythLord
Help me get over my ex, I guess. XD I'm available. Would be glad to chat smile

TempAccount
um, pee wee we have pictorial evidence you have no cock or balls little fella, posters have commented on it.
Here you go buddy, thought you might need it for your juicing:

7OWaBD9UI9Y

jaden_2.0
https://66.media.tumblr.com/f52e3e4fd2733c7266baef4d2bb29466/tumblr_pa4x4e1f0U1wu561io1_500.gif

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Technically you just completed robtard. Just sayin

Does this mean that I'm no longer a Black Muslim midget senior whose wife cuck's him everyday; twice on Sundays and whose kids hate him? eek!

BrolyBlack
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Impediment

BrolyBlack

NemeBro
I have micropenis and every time I'm about to score with a woman she laughs at my member and tells all her friends about it. If it happens again I honestly think I'm gonna rape and kill her. What do I do guys?

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
I have micropenis and every time I'm about to score with a woman she laughs at my member and tells all her friends about it. If it happens again I honestly think I'm gonna rape and kill her. What do I do guys?

Not the rape and kill bits. Don't do use.

Stringer

TempAccount
I have micropenis and every time I'm about to score with a woman she laughs at my member and tells all her friends about it. If it happens again I honestly think I'm gonna rape and kill her. What do I do guys? Get a penile implant. Remember, it's about girth not length. Hitting the cervix hurts. Rubbing the clitoris is thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
Not the rape and kill bits. Don't do use. But if she deliberately tries to hurt me, shouldn't I hurt her? Why shouldn't she face the consequences of her actions?

Robtard
But if she deliberately tries to hurt me, shouldn't I hurt her? Why shouldn't she face the consequences of her actions?

Your logic has merit.

Adam_PoE
If one cannot even help himself, how can he offer help to anyone else?

Adam_PoE
um, pee wee we have pictorial evidence you have no cock or balls little fella, posters have commented on it.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/3dc4f834e467686a9e7839d3ab5e6b3d/tumblr_mok9vx8KS51spey9uo1_250.gif

BrolyBlack
Crazy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.