Why is Barr refusing to testify?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Does he have the right even to do this?

snowdragon
Originally posted by Putinbot1

To what? Didn't he just sit before a senatorial committee yesterday?

Sounds like an inquisition rather than a hearing. This isn't something new to this administration, things like this also happened under Obama with Eric Holder I believe. Just more grandstanding.

BrolyBlack

Yes people have the right to do whatever they want, we arnt slaves like the former British colonies

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Yes people have the right to do whatever they want, we arnt slaves like the former British colonies

Notice the question isn't "why don't democrats just have the staff pass the questions on to lawmakers?"

Lol. I wonder why? I wonder why weasels aren't asking this?

Putinbot1
Yes people have the right to do whatever they want, we arnt slaves like the former British colonies triggered by the British.

BrolyBlack
Triggered by bar

Putinbot1
Triggered by bar Barr autocorrect for the win!

BrolyBlack
Triggered

Bashar Teg
deflections, personal attacks, and tender fee-fees?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
deflections, personal attacks, and tender fee-fees? It's the Trumper way.

BrolyBlack
It's the Trumper way.

Odd all you do is insult deflect and lash out with personal attacks.

Putinbot1
Odd all you do is insult deflect and lash out with personal attacks. Nah, that's you, and we all know why pee wee. wink

BrolyBlack
Your insutling right now, are you unaware of that Mr. small balls?

Emperordmb
Because it's pointless, he did his job, he did a thing yesterday, everything he said in his summary was true according to Mueller.

Surtur
Triggered by bar

Mueller time is over, time to pay the Barr tab smile

Putinbot1
Your insutling right now, are you unaware of that Mr. small balls? nah your tiny penis is a forum pictoral fact little one.

BrolyBlack
nah your tiny penis is a forum pictoral fact little one.

Bro your nuts were so small, they couldnt produce enough testosterone, so you needed to go take test, to make it work, and the end result was smaller balls. My dick is easily 8" on a good day, I took a pic in the gym and tucked my cock between my lets before I took a pic and you became obssessed with my penis since, its a really werid obsession you have. The truth is, you have to be the center of attention because you have a fragile ego and your getting old. Just age with grace and stop hating on people half your age.smile

I know you could croke at any given moment, so live your best life now!

Putinbot1
Bro your nuts were so small, they couldnt produce enough testosterone, so you needed to go take test, to make it work, and the end result was smaller balls. My dick is easily 8" on a good day, I took a pic in the gym and tucked my cock between my lets before I took a pic and you became obssessed with my penis since, its a really werid obsession you have. The truth is, you have to be the center of attention because you have a fragile ego and your getting old. Just age with grace and stop hating on people half your age.smile kid your penis is tiny, forum pictoral record. You have no kids, people who saw my facebook here know I do. Pee wee, you're a jaffa.

BrolyBlack
The old "I win because I have kids, and 3 failed marriages"

"I didnt see your cock from you picutre therefore you dont have one." laughing out loud

Calm down old man, I dont want to give you a heart attacksmile

Putinbot1
The old "I win because I have kids, and 3 failed marriages"

"I didnt see your cock from you picutre therefore you dont have one." laughing out loud the old i win because my balls work peewee. 😎

BrolyBlack
Your balls dont apparently work which is why you need sterioidslaughing out loud

Surtur
Your balls dont apparently work which is why you need sterioidslaughing out loud

You just gotta laugh at Bash and PB.

Bash- Personal attacks, ha ha trumpaz!

PB- It's their way!

*less than an hour later PB personally attacks you*

Pure gold. Watch them feign ignorance.

BrolyBlack
He's been attacking me since I woke up for no reason. I posted a gym pic in where I didnt have my cock just hanging out, and now I have a small dick according to this weirdo.

BrolyBlack
Then again he has gotten very senstive to me pointing out he needs roids to make his unit work.

And went to his usual "I have kids and you don't"

I have never even mentioned where I wanted kids, there are plenty of kids that need parents, and need to be adopted. Having kids with multiple women is just selfish and ignorant. Ive never been the guy to rush out and knock a bunch of women up about of being an egoist like PB.

Putinbot1
I've been off roids since I was trying for another kid. Now my wife is preggers; I'm back on then. You ever got anyone pregnant? Lol, no, and you never will peewee smile

BrolyBlack
Yea actually my ex and I had a miscarriage, she got really sick and she lost the baby. But hey we both know you are an awful person as your post just proves. You will go to any length to look like a complete coward online though. It would be great to meet up with you and see if you talk like this in person. My guess is you wont because you probbably wont be left with any teeth.

Emperordmb
Yea actually my ex and I had a miscarriage, she got really sick and she lost the baby. But hey we both know you are an awful person as your post just proves. You will go to any length to look like a complete coward online though. It would be great to meet up with you and see if you talk like this in person.
**** dude, sorry to hear that.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Emperordmb
**** dude, sorry to hear that.

Yea it sucked, we were together for 2 years, got married, and lost the baby shortly after coming back from our honeymoon, she got really sick on the honeymoon and came back and we lost it.

Putinbot1
Yea actually my ex and I had a miscarriage, she got really sick and she lost the baby. But hey we both know you are an awful person as your post just proves. You will go to any length to look like a complete coward online though. It would be great to meet up with you and see if you talk like this in person. My guess is you wont because you probbably wont be left with any teeth. if true, sorry to hear that and if not well you know. Like I say you give it but you can't take it, and yeah, you'd lose peewee.

Surtur
Yea actually my ex and I had a miscarriage, she got really sick and she lost the baby. But hey we both know you are an awful person as your post just proves. You will go to any length to look like a complete coward online though. It would be great to meet up with you and see if you talk like this in person. My guess is you wont because you probbably wont be left with any teeth.

My condolences, but I learned the hard way that this is not the kind of info you wanna share on this forum, at least not publicly.

If not today, one day this will be used against you.

BrolyBlack
If he wants to trash me over losing a child, it hurts him more than it does me.

BrolyBlack
if true, sorry to hear that and if not well you know. Like I say you give it but you can't take it, and yeah, you'd lose peewee.

So lets fight irl and get it over with, or are you two much of a coward to accept? I mean you talk tough, my guess is you would back down in real life. Its easy puncing keys, not so easy taking getting knocked out.

Putinbot1
So lets fight irl and get it over with, or are you two much of a coward to accept? I mean you talk tough, my guess is you would back down in real life. Come to Lagos.

BrolyBlack
Nah we fight on neutral terriroty, Im not coming to BFA to get arrested by those crooked cops. Tell me the next time you in U.K. or Europe. I can easily get there.

Putinbot1
Come to Lagos mate

BrolyBlack
Nah we fight on neutral terriroty, Im not coming to BFA to get arrested by those crooked cops. Tell me the next time you in U.K. or Europe. I can easily get there.

Surtur

You shouldn't fight him, no need to pick on the elderly.

You and I will be around long after time itself has defeated him smile

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

My guess is he wouldnt fight, he would try and call the cops like a coward based on his behavior here, thats my intuition.

Putinbot1
Did you meet Korrupt Thanosi or the mod you called out? You have a habit of not turning up. Come to Lagos.

BrolyBlack
I already said Im not going to Africa, can you not read? U.K. is neutral and fine with me.

Putinbot1
O.K. South London it is. I won't be there till August. I look forward to it. smile

BrolyBlack
Sounds great.

Surtur
I dunno about the UK bro. I'm not sure how their laws work. They can totally arrest their own citizens for offensive internet posts.

So if you're American and you made your comment while in America, could they still do anything to you if they knew you were in the UK and deemed that you said something offensive?

Bashar Teg
This will totally happen guys. Glad it was settled. Now we can all stop e-flexing and get back to topic

Surtur
This will totally happen guys. Glad it was settled. Now we call stop e-flexing and get back to topic

Oh, I saw your post and thought "dude is here to call out Putinbot for his ad hominem attacks on Broly" but nope smile

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Oh, I saw your post and thought "dude is here to call out Putinbot for his ad hominem attacks on Broly" but nope smile

The topic is William Barr. You are ALL engaged in ad hominem. If you want someone to come in and selectively condemn one side, you should try giving mommy's skirt a tug or wait for one of your other team-bros.

Putinbot1
Sounds great. Not yet, but it will be. smile Hopefully, third time is the charm for you with someone off this site, and you turn up kid.

BrolyBlack
Actually that never happened two other time, but thanks for just making things up, knowing you, you will alert the police like a coward.

Putinbot1
Actually that never happened two other time, but thanks for just making things up, knowing you, you will alert the police like a coward. No Police from me kid, come and get it. And yeah, someone even gave you their address.

Surtur
The topic is William Barr. You are ALL engaged in ad hominem. If you want someone to come in and selectively condemn one side, you should try giving mommy's skirt a tug or wait for one of your other team-bros.

So when you think Broly or I do it...you can specifically call us out. Why can't you do this with others?

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
So when you think Broly or I do it...you can specifically call us out. Why can't you do this with others?

When you attempt to deflect from a valid point or topic with poop-flinging, I will call it out. thumb up

Putinbot1

BrolyBlack
So shoot me the PM. Also, for the record nobody has ever given me their address.

Surtur
When you attempt to deflect from a valid point or topic with poop-flinging, I will call it out. thumb up

But you won't ever quote something from your pal and point out it's an ad hominem lol. Good stuff, you learned well from the democrats with the "well all hate is bad" weaselness thumb up

Putinbot1
So shoot me the PM. Also, for the record nobody has ever given me their address. They did and no it was in confidence you know who it was and so do I. Third times the charm kid.

BrolyBlack
Like I said, you have no proof of your claim, and I dont have any Pm's with anyones addresses. If you are refering to Thanosi, he never gave me his address.

Surtur
Like I said, you have no proof of your claim, and I dont have any Pm's with anyones addresses. If you are refering to Thanosi, he never gave me his address.

A stranger on the internet told him in "confidence". Please don't try to make him break this sacred oath.

Robtard

At this point, it's just another precedent the Trump admin set.

BrolyBlack
A stranger on the internet told him in "confidence". Please don't try to make him break this sacred oath.

laughing out loud

Yea some guy(who doesnt post here anymore) told him something years ago on the internet, and hes worried about a sacred trust.

Surtur
I'm still wondering why their staff attorneys couldn't just give the dem lawmakers the questions that it would be best to ask lol. Why not do that? That way you'd still get to question them as opposed to...this.

Actually, I'm shocked they didn't have this done for yesterday's hearing. They just kinda rambled and attacked Trump and Barr. They can do that literally any time lol, just go on CNN or MSNBC. Or hell even FOX will have them on, the only difference is someone at Fox would push back on the smears.

Putinbot1
Thing is Broly, it's not Thanosi that was the first time you bottled it and, the poster I mean offered to drive to you too. Looking forward to dropping an elbow or 10 atop your head, so turn up this time pee wee. K

Surtur

BrolyBlack

dadudemon

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
At this point, it's just another precedent the Trump admin set.

I thought that Barr voluntarily agreed to meet with the committee and then after he agreed to meet with them Nadler changed the rules to allow longer questioning and by members other than Congress.

So now if they want to have Barr testify under those conditions they are going to have to subpoena him.

Really they should just save their grandstanding and get Mueller which is my understanding they will around May 15th (ish.)

Adam_PoE
Why is Barr refusing to testify?

So he does not incriminate himself under oath. See how easy that was?

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
I thought that Barr voluntarily agreed to meet with the committee and then after he agreed to meet with them Nadler changed the rules to allow longer questioning and by members other than Congress.

So now if they want to have Barr testify under those conditions they are going to have to subpoena him.

Really they should just save their grandstanding and get Mueller which is my understanding they will around May 15th (ish.)

Since Barr was/is in control of the report and he's the person who set the narrative** and tone** right after it was completed with his summary , you want to hear what he has to say first and then compare that to what the creator (Mueller) said.

**Especially considering Barr by appearances has been playing as Trump's personal defense attorney and shield, it's the smart tactic.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
So he does not incriminate himself under oath. See how easy that was?

It worked for Trump, why he dodged Mueller.

Still laughing at the "we can't let Trump be interviewed under oath as he's incapable of not incriminating himself". Too funny.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
Since Barr was/is in control of the report and he's the person who set the narrative** and tone** right after it was completed with his summary , you want to hear what he has to say first and then compare that to what the creator (Mueller) said.

**Especially considering Barr by appearances has been playing as Trump's personal defense attorney and shield, it's the smart tactic.

Barr volunteered to testify in front of the judicial committee in normal format. Nadler can issue a subpoena to have him testify in his long question format done by non elected officials.

This was just playing politics by Nadler. Just like Nadler wanting the whole report unredacted, members of the committee with the appropriate background checks can read the entire report in secured rooms already.

It doesn't matter, they'll get Mueller up there and go from there.

Robtard
I was commenting on why they wanted Barr to testify first, instead of just not bothering with Barr and having Mueller just testify.

Adam_PoE
Barr volunteered to testify in front of the judicial committee in normal format. Nadler can issue a subpoena to have him testify in his long question format done by non elected officials.

This was just playing politics by Nadler. Just like Nadler wanting the whole report unredacted, members of the committee with the appropriate background checks can read the entire report in secured rooms already.

It doesn't matter, they'll get Mueller up there and go from there.

Barr agreed to testify before the Republican-controlled Senate, but refused to testify before the Democrat-controlled House, because the former will not prosecute him and the latter will. What a surprise!

Emperordmb
Oh yeah because Barr deserves to be prosecuted, for not saying anything untrue in his conclusions...

And for releasing the Mueller report...

CLEARLY A DISHONEST PERSON WE'RE DEALING WITH FOLKS.

Totally not the democrats being utterly deranged.

snowdragon
Barr agreed to testify before the Republican-controlled Senate, but refused to testify before the Democrat-controlled House, because the former will not prosecute him and the latter will. What a surprise!

I made sure to use a Slate as a source with its obvious vitriol and partisan comments.

Barr volunteered to testify until the Democrats switched formats in the last hour which he didn't agree with. It has nothing to do with who controlled the house vs senate it was the format the democrats threw together AFTER Barr said he would testify.

Lulz people can't even be asked to focus on facts rather than stupid ass partisan grandstanding. Now Nadler can subpoena him, let's see if Barr pulls an Eric Holder (fast and furious testimonies) in regards to this
wink

Surtur
I made sure to use a Slate as a source with its obvious vitriol and partisan comments.

Barr volunteered to testify until the Democrats switched formats in the last hour which he didn't agree with. It has nothing to do with who controlled the house vs senate it was the format the democrats threw together AFTER Barr said he would testify.

Lulz people can't even be asked to focus on facts rather than stupid ass partisan grandstanding. Now Nadler can subpoena him, let's see if Barr pulls an Eric Holder (fast and furious testimonies) in regards to this
wink

Bingo.

cdtm
To what? Didn't he just sit before a senatorial committee yesterday?

Sounds like an inquisition rather than a hearing. This isn't something new to this administration, things like this also happened under Obama with Eric Holder I believe. Just more grandstanding.

Lawyers are always about spin. I could post all day, examples of people they've railroaded, or murderers they've gotten off, due to their persuasive abilities.

Surtur
Lindsey Graham sent Mueller a letter asking if he wants to dispute the way Barr characterized their phone call.

snowdragon
Lindsey Graham sent Mueller a letter asking if he wants to dispute the way Barr characterized their phone call.

Ha, I wonder if Nadler and Schiff got a response back from their "secret" letters asking if Mueller wanted to rewrite his report with a few nuanced details they will provide for him eek!

I also had a chuckle with the whining about Barr being the "president's guy."

https://www.politico.com/blogs/politico44/2013/04/eric-holder-im-still-the-presidents-wingman-160861

ZOMG defiler of the citizens of the USA....burner of democracies and the constitution! lol

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE
Oh yeah because Barr deserves to be prosecuted, for not saying anything untrue in his conclusions...

And for releasing the Mueller report...

CLEARLY A DISHONEST PERSON WE'RE DEALING WITH FOLKS.

Totally not the democrats being utterly deranged.

Barr deserves to be prosecuted because he committed a crime when he lied to Congress.

If he is such an honest person, he has nothing to fear by testifying under oath, right?

Surtur
Even CNN admitted he didn't lie to congress lol. Womp womp.

Adam_PoE

wink

And why did he not agree with the change? Oh, that is right, because it puts him in legal jeopardy if he intends to lie before Congress. As the top law enforcement official in the country, Barr should have nothing to fear from being questioned by lawyers. In fact, an honest person who does not intend to lie under oath, has no reason to fear testifying at all.

Surtur
#476 WHY BILL BARR IS A HERO... | Sen. Rand Paul Guests | Louder With Crowder

Bxk9oSZ-BPM

https://media2.giphy.com/media/gVoBC0SuaHStq/giphy.gif

BrolyBlack

cdtm
And why did he not agree with the change? Oh, that is right, because it puts him in legal jeopardy if he intends to lie before Congress. As the top law enforcement official in the country, Barr should have nothing to fear from being questioned by lawyers. In fact, an honest person who does not intend to lie under oath, has no reason to fear testifying at all.

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-legal-profession-more-of-a-science-or-an-art-Lawyers-must-adhere-to-the-written-word-yet-any-single-case-can-have-different-outcomes-depending-on-the-lawyer-and-judge-or-jury

First post, a former lawyer explains why anyone should fear talking to a good lawyer.

snowdragon

Absolutely, that's why he volunteered to testify in front of the house committee until they changed the rules after he said he would testify. wink

The only people playing games here are the house democrats at this point and your disingenuous post speaking of truth and honesty wink The reason the Democrats changed the format wasn't because of the search for truth, they wanted to change the control of the narrative roll eyes (sarcastic)

Subpoena Barr now and go from there, we've seen how the Nadler acts when someone in good faith attempts to testify, he wanted to crucify the witness.

BrolyBlack
Barr is so far above these assholes he can run circles around them.

Best AG ever

BrolyBlack
Barr deserves to be prosecuted because he committed a crime when he lied to Congress.

If he is such an honest person, he has nothing to fear by testifying under oath, right?

Facts first please

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/05/01/politics/fact-check-william-barr-lie-to-congress/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed& amp;utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_latest+%28RSS%3
A+CNN+-+Most+Recent%29&r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fpelosi-says-barr-lied

Surtur

dadudemon

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Damn. WTF is up with the extremely dishonest and, frankly, treasonous narrative going on with the Dems?

What is up with them?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A1M5Gy44FPL._SX466_.jpg

^This guy

eThneoLgrRnae
Barr is so far above these assholes he can run circles around them.

Best AG ever

Agreed. He's certainly far above wimpy Sessions and corrupt Loretta Lynch.

dadudemon
#476 WHY BILL BARR IS A HERO... | Sen. Rand Paul Guests | Louder With Crowder

Bxk9oSZ-BPM

https://media2.giphy.com/media/gVoBC0SuaHStq/giphy.gif

I watched the whole video.

It was entertaining.

Surtur
I watched the whole video.

It was entertaining.

Yeah, Rand Paul seemed level headed.

Surtur
A democrat has announced that Mueller is "tentatively" expected to testify May 15th. Good, then we can move on.

dadudemon
A democrat has announced that Mueller is "tentatively" expected to testify May 15th. Good, then we can move on.

That's probably career suicide for him. If he lies, his career is ruined in the face of overwhelming evidence. If he tells the truth, the Dems will ruin his career.

Surtur
That's probably career suicide for him. If he lies, his career is ruined in the face of overwhelming evidence. If he tells the truth, the Dems will ruin his career.

They would have subpoenaed him. I think in order to make up for the fact he found no crimes he's gonna try to at least damage Trump politically.

That's why the letter Mueller sent to Barr was more shady than most realized. When Barr pressed Mueller on what about his initial 4 page summary was inaccurate he said nothing was and just talked about how he didn't like how the media was portraying it.

So he found no crimes and nothing in Barr's summary was inaccurate, so why does this prosecutor with integrity care so much about how the media is making Trump look?

Putinbot1
Barr will get subpoenaed on Monday.

Bashar Teg
Barr will get subpoenaed on Monday.

laughing out loud thumb up

"but muh yootoob videos!"

Putinbot1
laughing out loud thumb up

"but muh yootoob videos!" Are ridiculous, Tucker Carlson and his ****wits even more so laughing

Emperordmb
Every time I give you the benefit of the doubt in assuming you aren't going along with some retarded shit, you shatter the doubt. It boggles my mind.

Surtur
Every time I give you the benefit of the doubt in assuming you aren't going along with some retarded shit, you shatter the doubt. It boggles my mind.

I don't know why youtubers trigger them.

Emperordmb
I don't know why youtubers trigger them.
I don't know why Barr is triggering them.

Surtur
I don't know why Barr is triggering them.

Cuz he was the one who first delivered the message about Trump not having committed any crimes. They're shooting the messenger.

dadudemon
They would have subpoenaed him. I think in order to make up for the fact he found no crimes he's gonna try to at least damage Trump politically.

That's why the letter Mueller sent to Barr was more shady than most realized. When Barr pressed Mueller on what about his initial 4 page summary was inaccurate he said nothing was and just talked about how he didn't like how the media was portraying it.

So he found no crimes and nothing in Barr's summary was inaccurate, so why does this prosecutor with integrity care so much about how the media is making Trump look?

It should be telling that in the most voluminous and prolific time in the Information Age, Mueller decided to send a letter.

A letter.

That was a calculated and tactical move in a large game of strategy.

He wanted that letter cemented into history. He wanted it public. He wanted everyone to know about it.

What does that mean?

cdtm
That he's an old man that doesn't understand technology.

Surtur
It should be telling that in the most voluminous and prolific time in the Information Age, Mueller decided to send a letter.

A letter.

That was a calculated and tactical move in a large game of strategy.

He wanted that letter cemented into history. He wanted it public. He wanted everyone to know about it.

What does that mean?

It comes off like he's butthurt he couldn't find any crimes and that the media wasn't making Trump look as bad as he had hoped.

So it comes off like he's just a political hack, in the swamp with everyone else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.