Thor & Odin vs Wrecking Crews & U-Foes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
these are current Thor and Odin btw

Magnon
Didn't a couple of fodder dark elf assassins recently kill Odin? WC soloes, UF isn't needed.

Stoic
Thor just killed a multitude of Frost giants. I was thinking that he solos.

StiltmanFTW
Frost giants are about as dangerous as A.I.M. agents...

Stoic
So are the Ufoes, and the Thing beat the Wrecking Crew solo. Nah , Thor wrecks both teams alone.

StiltmanFTW
It's not a pie eating contest.

Thor and Odin are out of their league.

MrMind
wrecking frost giants is impressive now? laughing out loud funniest shit I read all week
Have there been any heroes in War of Realms that haven't taken down Frost Giants?

In the same issue wolverine killed a bunch of them in a short time with ridiculous ease, and he didn't get his arm ripped off and hammer broken like Thor did.

Daken killed multiple in the past as well, with only one arm and no healing factor

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
In the same issue wolverine killed a bunch of them in a short time with ridiculous ease, and he didn't get his arm ripped off and hammer broken like Thor did.

Not only that --- he apparently succumbed to Warrior Madness, too --- as he couldn't beat them without such significant boost.

Bentley
Spite against Thor and Odin awesr

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by MrMind

Havok.

Stoic
Thor killed multitudes of them. Thor's arm was already severed prior to this storyline. There is a big difference to multiple, and multitude.

StiltmanFTW
See Endgame

MrMind
If Wolverine stayed in Jotunheim the same amount of time Thor has

He'd slaughter the whole race

Stoic
Prove it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.