2020 Presidential Candidate Crashes and Burns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
What an embarrassment trying to say the constitution was sexist and using it to score political points.

"Do you know how many times the word "Woman" is mentioned in the Constitution?

Zero.

That is unacceptable. Women must be equally represented and equally protected. #ERANow

https://twitter.com/ericswalwell/status/1123408951075397637

Response.

Do you know how many times the word "Man" is mentioned in the Constitution?

Zero.

There's dumb and then there's "can't read or use CTRL+F before tweeting" dumb.

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1123592201865326592

Bashar Teg
...But the word "women" is in the Constitution. If it wasn't, women would still be denied their right to vote. That's the difference: White American men never needed amendments geared toward them specifically, in order to protect them from oppression; because they were the oppressors.

BrolyBlack
Guess both these idiots are wronglaughing out loud

So where is women mentioned in the constitution?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Guess both these idiots are wronglaughing out loud

But you also could have googled the US Constitution and command-f'd it for "woman/women". That's all I did. TBH after amendment #5 I have no memory of which amendments address what/whom. You don't have to be a scholar in order to shut down these talking heads. Most of the time all you have to do is check the source.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
Technically the guy was right, as the words which appear are "women" as opposed to "woman". That's no defense for his painfully ignorant comment, mind you. Imho anyone who cannot properly summarize every single amendment of the Constitution is not fit to be president and pledge to protect it.

BrolyBlack
So who is right, swalwell or the other guy?

Surtur
Gotta admit I thought this was gonna be about Kirsten Gillibrand saying each American should get $600 to help pay bills.

Nah jk, lmao! She said they should get it so they can use it for a political donation of their choice.

Bashar Teg
So who is right, swalwell or the other guy?

They were both wrong, and ignorant of that which they claim expertise. No winners here, nobody was right... except for me smile

BrolyBlack
How can they both be wrong. If they are mentioned Eric is wrong, if they arnt the other guy is right. This is confusing.

Bashar Teg
How can they both be wrong. If they are mentioned Eric is wrong, if they arnt the other guy is right. This is confusing.

If I argued that three headed-dragons live in Canada, and you said "no they live in Panama", we'd both be wrong. wouldn't we?

BrolyBlack
Yes, but im trying to get to the answer, are women and even men, even mentioned in the constituion?

Bashar Teg
Yes, but im trying to get to the answer, are women and even men, even mentioned in the constituion?

I already answered that clearly.
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
...But the word "women" is in the Constitution. If it wasn't, women would still be denied their right to vote. That's the difference: White American men never needed amendments geared toward them specifically, in order to protect them from oppression; because they were the oppressors.

BrolyBlack
Technically the guy was right, as the words which appear are "women" as opposed to "woman". That's no defense for his painfully ignorant comment, mind you. Imho anyone who cannot properly summarize every single amendment of the Constitution is not fit to be president and pledge to protect it.

Missed this

thumb up

Surtur
So what I've gathered is a democrat presidential candidate tried to score woke points by spouting some bullshit and it did not turn out well.

Hilarious. This should inspire a new phrase: get woke, become a joke

Did this man, who I guaranteed has cried in the past over Trump being wrong on things, correct his mistake?

Bashar Teg
so I guess you are going to use this clown as your new "but the left" strawman, surt?

Surtur
so I guess you are going to use this clown as your new "but the left" strawman, surt?

^Let's all see if he figures out the irony all by himself.

Bashar Teg
Ad hominem deflection? What a shock!

Surtur

^You gonna call out your pal for doing the same thing you're crying about? I can provide you a link if you missed it eat

BrolyBlack

Honest question, why are you not calling PB out for doing the same thing to me.

Bashar Teg
Honest question, why are you not calling PB out for doing the same thing to me.

Is he doxxing you? I haven't been paying attention. If he is, that's wrong, but I doubt that he is doxxing you

BrolyBlack
No, but he's done plenty of ad homium today for literally no reason. I woke up made a post that had nothing to do with him, and it was "haha you have a small cock."

Surtur
No, but he's done plenty of ad homium today for literally no reason. I woke up made a post that had nothing to do with him, and it was "haha you have a small cock."

I'm nearly baffled by Bash's post. Why would he think this meant he was doxxing you, given doxxing is not mentioned, ad hominem attacks are.

Did his brain truly not know this or did he want to try to avoid calling him out?

Bashar Teg

Oh okay, so he's basically just making stuff up about you and mocking you over it, which you have done. For a minute I thought he was stalking and doxxing, which you have done.

Surtur
Oh okay, so he's basically just making stuff up about you and mocking you over it, which you have done. For a minute I thought he was stalking and doxxing, which you have done.

Define "Ad hominem attack" please. Or shall I?

BrolyBlack

Is googling someone stalking? Jesus, people here have done the same to me.

Surtur
Is googling someone stalking? Jesus, people here have done the same to me.

And "ad hominem" doesn't just mean "stalking and doxxing someone" lol.

I wonder why Bash pretended he doesn't know what the phrase means. I did a search to see how many times he has used the phrase and got 51 results

So...was he using this phrase dozens of times truly not being aware of what it meant? That's hilarious.

BrolyBlack
j

BrolyBlack
I referred to PVS a lot but the actual PVS(Bash) and are different people.

Surtur
h

Bashar Teg
I referred to as PVS a lot but the actual PVS(Bash) and are different people.

stalky doxxy time? okay good job destroying your own pity-party laughing out loud

Surtur
Shut up Paul.

BrolyBlack
stalky doxxy time? okay good job destroying your own pity-party laughing out loud

I think you misunderstood what I said.
is a banned poster here, we both know this. I never thought you two were the same people. He was a massive right wing p@ggot and a butthurt baby.

Surtur
I think you misunderstood what I said.

a banned poster here, we both know this. I never thought you two were the same people. He was a massive right wing p@ggot and a butthurt baby.

I also don't see how a google search is doxxing or stalking? Especially doxxing lol. You are not going to find private information via googling someone.

Bashar Teg
Playing the victim while doxxing, what deplorable babymen.

Putinbot1
He's stalking will end soon. August smile

Surtur
Playing the victim while doxxing, what deplorable babymen.

Who is getting doxxed now? Did this other person tell Broly his name in private and then he posted it on KMC?

EDIT: Wait you said "babymen", so you're saying I'm also doxxing. So who did I dox?

BackFire
If I argued that three headed-dragons live in Canada, and you said "no they live in Panama", we'd both be wrong. wouldn't we?

Idiot. They live in Australia. Everyone knows that.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Putinbot1
He's stalking will end soon. August smile

LOOOOL THIS FCKING GUYlaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
calm down brolly before you fall over and dent your helmet

BrolyBlack
Now your attacking me?

Bashar Teg
don't dox people if you want to stay on their good side. *shrug*

BackFire
Don't use people's real name without their permission please. Just causes headaches.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.