Imperial Japanese Army VS US Gangs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TempAccount
MvDPYg7wxvc

Take, let's say a million IJA troops as of the start of WWII and have them set foot in America; with the mutual agreement of the US government they are tasked to wipe out all of the cartel and various gangs in all the major cities as of 2019

Gangs are independent actors, but may put their differences aside and band together to fight the IJA if reasonable. IJA has a year to completely annihilate them. Assume nobody can leave the USA, and every member can be tracked and found.

IJA starts from the West coast and works their way to the East. It is a surprise attack initially.

I'm by no means a gangs expert, but IJA would be tasked with wiping out:

MS-13

Aryan Brotherhood

Bloods

Crips

Hells Angels

KKK

Latin Kings

Mexican Mafia

Vagos

etc

Surtur
So do you actually even live in Japan cuz I've seen you refer to America as if you live here. Or is that you're American, but now live in Japan?

Also heh...my uncle told me he was a latin king like 40 years ago.

TempAccount
Originally posted by Surtur
So do you actually even live in Japan cuz I've seen you refer to America as if you live here. Or is that you're American, but now live in Japan?

Also heh...my uncle told me he was a latin king like 40 years ago. I am fortunate enough to know several Japanese families working in the US. I hope someday to become a very competent accountant, become fluent in Japanese, and work as an American-Japanese-Eurasian-country businessman. I am even willing to marry a Japanese women simply to obtain a spouse visa.

Also your uncle can go drink a bottle of concentrated HCl....unless he's now become a productive member of society...more so than living off welfare.

Surtur
Originally posted by TempAccount
I am fortunate enough to know several Japanese families working in the US. I hope someday to become a very competent accountant, become fluent in Japanese, and work as an American-Japanese-Eurasian-country businessman.

Interesting. So what is it about Japan that appeals to you?

Lol

TempAccount
Originally posted by Surtur
Interesting. So what is it about Japan that appeals to you?

Lol I love how efficient everything/everybody is. Able bodied people who live off of welfare simply don't exist. Lowest crime rate due to being one of the last homogeneous societies. Advanced technology research, high-standards, deep rich culture, high-expectations and hard working; few obese people. Many people call the East-asian countries "Aspie" countries as they exhibit similar characteristics as an OCPD/Aspergers person.

Robtard
The Vapors wrote a song about you in 1980, Kurk.

gold slorg
honestly it's kinda an impossible to judge thread, dude

if an army - any army - finds any whereabouts of even the largest, the best armed gangs and mobs and mafias, they by all means decimate them without the smallest contest

but armies have no qualifications and personnel to find these guys, they are not organized armies, they rarely have specific headquarters

if the investigations are done properly and all the headquarters and leaders are tracked down, ANY professional army will wipe the floor with ANY gang; Japanese Army, Polish Army, Hungarian Army, whatever.

but they have 0 means of properly tracking them down and decimating them

TempAccount
Originally posted by gold slorg
honestly it's kinda an impossible to judge thread, dude

if an army - any army - finds any whereabouts of even the largest, the best armed gangs and mobs and mafias, they by all means decimate them without the smallest contest

but armies have no qualifications and personnel to find these guys, they are not organized armies, they rarely have specific headquarters

if the investigations are done properly and all the headquarters and leaders are tracked down, ANY professional army will wipe the floor with ANY gang; Japanese Army, Polish Army, Hungarian Army, whatever.

but they have 0 means of properly tracking them down and decimating them I should have been clearer in OP, but tracking everyone down is not an issue. Imagine a GTA minimap that all gang members are viewable on.

I've been playing GTA V lately, and enjoy brutally massacring all the Vagos gang-bangers. It's therapeutic for me. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I hate them.

That's what prompted this thread...If only the Imperial Japanese could march into their ghettos and lay waste to them.

Bashar Teg
kurk's turning japanese
i think he's turning japanese
i really think so

NemeBro
The Bloodcripian Stormtroopers slaughter the Imperial Japanese Army to the last manlet with minimal casualties.

gold slorg
I should have been clearer in OP, but tracking everyone down is not an issue. Imagine a GTA minimap that all gang members are viewable on.

I've been playing GTA V lately, and enjoy brutally massacring all the Vagos gang-bangers. It's therapeutic for me. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I hate them.

That's what prompted this thread...If only the Imperial Japanese could march into their ghettos and lay waste to them.

then it's a stomp. it would be also a stomp if Polish 1939 Army or current Kenya army was to march in, no matter what, no gang holds any chance to compete with real military's firepower

TempAccount
Originally posted by gold slorg
then it's a stomp. it would be also a stomp if Polish 1939 Army or current Kenya army was to march in, no matter what, no gang holds any chance to compete with real military's firepower Even if it's just infantry-men with Arisakas?

Surtur
Kurk you ever see Lost in Translation. Good stuff, Bill Murray in Japan. Scarlett Johanson's panties.

playa1258
Well the IJA gives zero shits about collateral damage so there is that.

Silent Master
The IJA will be too busy raping all the women they come across, just like they did in WWII.

Surtur
Zing!

Wait that's a tragedy isn't it.

playa1258
The gang bangers will shit their pants when they are hit with massed artillery fire.

Then the IJA proceed to rape everything in sight and use women/babies as bayonet practice.

StyleTime
I love how efficient everything/everybody is. Able bodied people who live off of welfare simply don't exist.
Well, let's not go cray cray.
Japan has that too, as well as a homeless population.

"NHK found that a substantial portion of the recipients are able-bodied males between the ages of 20 and 60."

I support your endeavours 100%, but let's not put Japan on an impossible pedestal here. The welfare thing is complicated, and there was a financial crisis that caused much of the unemployment, but still. They have problems like anywhere, and often the same problems as everywhere.

Tzeentch
Superior technology+homefield advantage = bloodcriptium victory

mike brown
I love how efficient everything/everybody is. Able bodied people who live off of welfare simply don't exist. Lowest crime rate due to being one of the last homogeneous societies. Advanced technology research, high-standards, deep rich culture, high-expectations and hard working; few obese people. Many people call the East-asian countries "Aspie" countries as they exhibit similar characteristics as an OCPD/Aspergers person. LEy6A8jJR48

Putinbot1
I will never forget a Japanese guy on the overnight train to Barcelona from Paris almost thirty years ago. Fantastic deal you went to first class which wasn't a lot, and you got all the free Spanish booze you could drink. I was having a short holiday with my brother. We got very friendly with this French couple while getting hammered. A very stereotypical Japanese businessman was drinking alone. The French guy joked he would drink till he collapses and be up before us for breakfast. Indeed, he pissed himself, and when I came to the restaurant car in the morning, he was already there. It's the Japanese way.

TempAccount
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I will never forget a Japanese guy on the overnight train to Barcelona from Paris almost thirty years ago. Fantastic deal you went to first class which wasn't a lot, and you got all the free Spanish booze you could drink. I was having a short holiday with my brother. We got very friendly with this French couple while getting hammered. A very stereotypical Japanese businessman was drinking alone. The French guy joked he would drink till he collapses and be up before us for breakfast. Indeed, he pissed himself, and when I came to the restaurant car in the morning, he was already there. It's the Japanese way. Indeed. Can't blame them for letting loose every now and then. Very high standards and work ethic; and on top of that their wives tend to control household income, allocating only a small portion for the husband to spend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.