CNN Poll: Overwhelming Majority Want Investigation into Obama DOJ Spying on Trump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
CNN

dadudemon
Interesting. Trolls or legit?

Bashar Teg
TIL 43% is an "overwhelming majority" roll eyes (sarcastic)

eThneoLgrRnae
It must've really been painful for CNN to show this poll.

I just wonder if it's an elaborate underhanded tactic to lull us into believing their polls again so when they start putting out "polls" that reflect negatively on our great president we will then be more likely to believe them.

"See, we're not biased. You can believe us again!" lol No, thanks.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

laughing

BrolyBlack
69% want the DOJ to investigate the investors. Read the whole article,.

Surtur
TIL 43% is an "overwhelming majority" roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by Robtard
laughing
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
69% want the DOJ to investigate the investors. Read the whole article,.

Lol...

dqPxDYdbgoc

Robtard
It's like when Surt didn't know/argued against that the majority of American voters voted for Clinton. Quan dragged him through the dirt for that comment.

dadudemon
CNN

I read through that.

I did not find a single reference to the title of this thread.

"CNN Poll: Overwhelming Majority Want Investigation into Obama DOJ Spying on Trump"

Where is this represented? What string of text from the CNN article you posted states that? Or did you make a typo?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
It's like when Surt didn't know/argued against that the majority of American voters voted for Clinton. Quan dragged him through the dirt for that comment.

^Too funny, is proven wrong and has to cling to quans nuts to do it. Great stuff lol.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I read through that.

"CNN Poll: Overwhelming Majority Want Investigation into Obama DOJ Spying on Trump"

Where is this represented? What string of text from the CNN article you posted states that? Or did you make a typo?

"In one point of partisan agreement over Mueller's work, 69% think Congress ought to investigate the origins of the Justice Department's inquiry into Russian interference in the 2016 election"

Seems like what he meant.

EDIT: CNN lacks the sac to phrase it like Broly did lol

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
^Too funny, is proven wrong and has to cling to quans nuts to do it. Great stuff lol.

Where was I proven wrong? You didn't read the article, did you. Lol.

Surtur
Where was I proven wrong? You didn't read the article, did you. Lol.

My bad bro, I should have said your pal was proven wrong and you immediately white knighted for him by attacking me smile

Putinbot1
I read through that.

Where is this represented? What string of text from the CNN article you posted states that? Or did you make a typo? Haven't read it, are they lying again?

Robtard
My bad bro, I should have said your pal was proven wrong and you immediately white knighted for him by attacking me smile

Where was he proven wrong?

You attacked me here first, you whiny lying baby.

Putinbot1

You attacked me here first, you whiny lying baby. they are lying again, k suprize

Bashar Teg
they're having another hangouts coping party, most likely

Surtur

You attacked me here first, you whiny lying baby.

Lol I didn't lie, I did not attack you first. And no: saying "lol" is not an attack. Please come argue that me saying that with that youtube sound effect is an "attack" lol.

BrolyBlack
"In one point of partisan agreement over Mueller's work, 69% think Congress ought to investigate the origins of the Justice Department's inquiry into Russian interference in the 2016 election"

All people had to do was type in 69% on the word finder.

Surtur
All people had to do was type in 69% on the word finder.

And watch they're legit gonna try to act like Bash going "Today I learned 43% is an overwhelming majority!" is not him being incorrect lol. Despite his post clearly thinking you were referencing that, which of course makes him incorrect.

BrolyBlack
So the poll says he has 43% approval rating and 69% want congress to investigate the origins of the Russian investigation.

Nyt published today that the Obama DOJ sent a spy into the campaign.

Robtard
Lol I didn't lie, I did not attack you first. And no: saying "lol" is not an attack. Please come argue that me saying that with that youtube sound effect is an "attack" lol.

I see you dodged proving where Bash was incorrect.

I see you dodged proving where the story says what was claimed.

And no, doing a "CNN is too cowardly to say it!" is not a valid response, considering you're using CNN as the source.

BrolyBlack
Same poll, 56% approval rating on the economy

Putinbot1

And no, doing a "CNN is too cowardly to say it!" is not a valid response, considering you're using CNN as the source. Broly can't call anyone cowardly he says he wants to fight then gets all scared. Havingbsaidvthat I am much bigger than him, better trained and know how to fight. He know's I'd kick the shit out of him. I wouldn't wantbto fight me tbh.

BrolyBlack
Reported to Imp for de railing the thread.

eThneoLgrRnae
lmao@ how triggered PB is.

Impediment
Back to topic, please.

Bashar Teg

my correctness did not need proving. i just read the article, is all thumb up

Stringer
Reported to Imp for de railing the thread.

Always good when you broadcast it.

Bashar Teg
...after a day of stalking and doxing and threats, even. what a clown laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Are you mental right now, nobody doxxed you.

Bashar Teg
and now the lies. what a clown laughing out loud

Robtard
my correctness did not need proving. i just read the article, is all thumb up

Reading the article before commenting, you crazy person.

BrolyBlack
and now the lies. what a clown laughing out loud

No idea what you are going on about.

Bashar Teg
keep pushing it. maybe i'll make a hobby out of you, and be a boil in your cock-hole for the next few weeks. would you like that?

Surtur

And no, doing a "CNN is too cowardly to say it!" is not a valid response, considering you're using CNN as the source.

It's not up for debate Bash was wrong. I already explained why earlier in the thread.

You didn't explain how you were attacked kiddo.

But if it needs to be explained again:

^Is incorrect and not what Broly said or implied in his headline.

Bashar Teg
thread title:

dance, gimp laughing out loud

Surtur
thread title:

Lol you used the number 43%. That's incorrect, nothing that could even remotely be interpreted as spying has anything to do with the number 43%.

Do better.

Bashar Teg
thread title:

Lol you used the number 43%. That's incorrect, nothing that could even remotely be interpreted as spying has anything to do with the number 43%.

Do better.

are you drunk?

Bashar Teg
oh never mind, i was answering your phaggoty ninja-edit, about how OP only meant the republican majority.

decide what you want to post before you post it, stupidcunt

Surtur
are you drunk?

Why are you ignoring you cited the number 43%? Lol...

Surtur
oh never mind, i was answering your phaggoty ninja-edit, about how OP only meant the republican majority.

decide what you want to post before you post it, stupidcunt

I don't see how you didn't get how your post was incorrect until that edit.

Oh, and btw: my edit triggered you. Lol

Bashar Teg
the thread title is a lie. have fun defending the lie thread, gimp.

is mommy with you in hangouts?

https://i.gifer.com/3LnJ.gif

Surtur
the thread title is a lie. have fun defending the lie thread, gimp.

is mommy with you in hangouts?

https://i.gifer.com/3LnJ.gif

Lol you just moved the goal post. I was correct that you were incorrect. You know it, I know it. Now you have once again done exactly what you complained others did: personally attack someone when you can't defeat their argument.

Bashar Teg
triggity

Robtard
triggity

It's pretty much accepted even by many Republicans that Trump's a shady and dirty player, but greased by.

TBH, I even think Surt accepts this in his heart.

Bashar Teg
but seriously folks, i was mistaken. surt is also mistaken because he knows the thread title is a lie, and OP is a liar; but keeps defending it like a loyal gimp.

nothing about obama-spies, there is bipartisan agreement that the entire series of events need to be reviewed, and this is terrific news. notice how democrats' percentage beats rep's and ind's thumb up

too bad the republican congressmen won't listen thumb down

Surtur
I've called him that before.

dadudemon

I mean...I guess it implies Obama. But it's too ambiguous and complicatedly worded to really understand what it means.

dadudemon
So the poll says he has 43% approval rating and 69% want congress to investigate the origins of the Russian investigation.

Nyt published today that the Obama DOJ sent a spy into the campaign.

That's not even a spurious claim. It's just plain reaching to say those two are connected.

Putting it on Obama requires an enormous amount of evidence. If you put this same poor standard on Trump, Trump would have been hanged for treason already.

Surtur
I mean...I guess it implies Obama. But it's too ambiguous and complicatedly worded to really understand what it means.

That's why CNN phrased it that way.

Bashar Teg
That's why CNN phrased it that way.

yeah good luck grasping that straw laughing out loud

nothing about obama-spies, there is bipartisan agreement that the entire series of events need to be reviewed, and this is terrific news. notice how democrats' percentage beats rep's and ind's

so basically the majority of citizens from every political persuasion (dem majority) wants to know what happened, as do i, as do you not. why would that be? smile

now would be your cue to call it "fake news". it's your only way out

Surtur
That's not even a spurious claim. It's just plain reaching to say those two are connected.

Putting it on Obama requires an enormous amount of evidence. If you put this same poor standard on Trump, Trump would have been hanged for treason already.

To be fair, the head of the DOJ is the attorney general and under Obama wasn't that...Obama's wingman Holder?(Just imagine if Barr called himself Trump's wingman lol).

Oh and the only time the head of the DOJ was ever held in contempt of court was Holder right?

I find it hard to believe Obama wouldn't be aware of nefarious shit even after Holder left.

BrolyBlack
but seriously folks, i was mistaken. surt is also mistaken because he knows the thread title is a lie, and OP is a liar; but keeps defending it like a loyal gimp.

nothing about obama-spies, there is bipartisan agreement that the entire series of events need to be reviewed, and this is terrific news. notice how democrats' percentage beats rep's and ind's thumb up

It was already confirmed the FBI infact did put spies in the campaign.

Bashar Teg
"actionable intelligence". remember that. it's going to be important. the law matters.

BrolyBlack

How did I lie? The poll says 69% think congress should investigate the origins of the dossier which started with the Obama DOJ and DNC

69% is an overwhelming majority.

Bashar Teg
"Obama DOJ Spying on Trump"

^^lie. dox me five more times and admit it, and i'll forgive you smile

BrolyBlack
I never doxed you smh

Who spied on the Trump campaign then if it wasn’t the Obama DOJ?!

Surtur
I never doxed you smh

Who spied on the Trump campaign then if it wasn’t the Obama DOJ?!

Lol he claims he reported you(and me) for doxxing. Too funny. He got triggered over it and took it into the off topic forum it was hilarious.

Surtur

Lol I didn't say anything incorrect about the headline.

dadudemon
Lol he claims he reported you(and me) for doxxing. Too funny. He got triggered over it and took it into the off topic forum it was hilarious.

Oh, he's finally giving up the notion that I am the mastermind controlling all the hate he gets in the background?

Who would have thought. smile

Surtur
Oh, he's finally giving up the notion that I am the mastermind controlling all the hate he gets in the background?

Who would have thought. smile

Oh he referred to hangouts more than once still lol.

Bashar Teg
give it a rest, hangouts mommy.

dadudemon
Okay, I'll sign out of Hangouts, Incel Grandpa. smile

Bashar Teg
k, have fun doxxing me in private chat, coward thumb up

Surtur
Lol...

Bashar Teg
Lol...

Squirt, first of his name, official kmc cuck, bumbling sidekick, loyal gimp, doxxer of forum members, and tugger of skirts

Surtur
Squirt, first of his name, official kmc cuck, bumbling sidekick, loyal gimp, doxxer of forum members, and tugger of skirts

https://i.imgflip.com/2q7sdd.jpg

dadudemon
k, have fun doxxing me in private chat, coward thumb up

How did you know I'm doxxing you in private chats at this very moment?!?!?

We are talking about you so so so much at the moment in our private chat! So many dirty secrets about you to share!

smile

What if I told you the Surtur is the mastermind, leader, and ruler of our secret chat knitting circle?

The one we are in right now. Talking about you, of course.

BrolyBlack
I actually asked Surtur a few times if he had google chat or skype, he doesnt so I can confrim there is no hangouts, at least not any that I am involed in or know anything about. Full disclosure we PM occasionally about how butthurt some members are here and how DDM is an *******, but thats about it.

Bashar Teg
How did you know I'm doxxing you in private chats at this very moment?!?!?

We are talking about you so so so much at the moment in our private chat! So many dirty secrets about you to share!

smile

What if I told you the Surtur is the mastermind, leader, and ruler of our secret chat knitting circle?

The one we are in right now. Talking about you, of courseREEEEEEEEEEEEE

you're a joke

dadudemon
you're a joke

#gotem

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
I actually asked Surtur a few times if he had google chat or skype, he doesnt so I can confrim there is no hangouts, at least not any that I am involed in or know anything about. Full disclosure we PM occasionally about how butthurt some members are here and how DDM is an *******, but thats about it.

It must infuriating for a certain someone that we really aren't in a special chat talking about him nor are we even BFFs.

Surtur
you're a joke

You're sooo mad.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
You're sooo mad.

he tugged and tugged on mommy's skirt
he tugged because his feelings hurt

Robtard
If you're going to name that poem, I propose "The Ballad of Busta Surt"

Surtur

You're so mad, I love it smile

Bashar Teg
Permatriggered babyman doxxes people and acts like he won a political argument, while playing the victim. News at 11

Surtur
Permatriggered babyman doxxes people and acts like he won a political argument, while playing the victim. News at 11

What is especially funny is that you pulled ad hominem attacks in this thread lol. After whining that others were doing it. That is GOOD stuff.

Bashar Teg
I can't even take care of myself and live in a house that my mommy and daddy own. What girl will ever want me

Quite a conundrum, indeed. Good luck.

Surtur
Quite a conundrum, indeed. Good luck.

LMAO! You're so very upset. I hope Rob or PB come in soon to pat you on the back. Do they not see how much you need it?

Bashar Teg
You're not even a man laughing out loud

Surtur
You're not even a man laughing out loud

http://votersopinion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Extreme-Irony.gif

Bashar Teg
You can't take care of yourself. All you can do is play video games and get triggered on forums. What a worthless life laughing out loud

Surtur
You can't take care of yourself. All you can do is play video games and get triggered on forums. What a worthless life laughing out loud

I hope Rob or PB get in here soon to throw you a life line...you're crashing and burning here

Bashar Teg
That moment you realize that once again you're not going to get laid:.
"so what do you do for a living?"

Surtur
That moment you realize that once again you're not going to get laid:.
"so what do you do for a living?"

^Dude is drowning, his pals should be here trying to save him. Awful smile

Bashar Teg
do you like to them, resign to tell the truth, or do you call her a normie-**** and run away screeching ?

Surtur
eat

Bashar Teg
Girl: "What do you do for a living?"

Surt: "why the f*ck do you care what I do for a living? Because you're a gold digging piece of shit? Should I just show you my bank statement, so you can calculate how much you can bleed me for? f*ck you! You hear me normiecunt? F*CK YOU!!!! jordan peterson was right. I hope you get gang-raped, you goddamn slutwhore REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Girl: "Oh"

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

I went out with a girl and on the first date she wanted a diamond bracelet. If thats not a gold digger piece of shit, I dont know what is.

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

why the edit?

BrolyBlack
Cause I had a funny story to?

Bashar Teg
But why delete the lol smilie? smile

*Edit* ah it's back now

Surtur
Girl: "What do you do for a living?"

Surt: "why the f*ck do you care what I do for a living? Because you're a gold digging piece of shit? Should I just show you my bank statement, so you can calculate how much you can bleed me for? f*ck you! You hear me normiecunt? F*CK YOU!!!! jordan peterson was right. I hope you get gang-raped, you goddamn slutwhore REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Girl: "Oh"

I have a message for you from everyone in hangouts:

Get well, get well soon, we want you to get well.

BrolyBlack
Can we get back to how 69% is not an overwhelming majority?

Surtur
Can we get back to how 69% is not an overwhelming majority?

My favorite part has to be his ad hominem attacks after...complaining about ad hominem attacks lol.

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

I went out with a girl and on the first date she wanted a diamond bracelet. If thats not a gold digger piece of shit, I dont know what is.

Are you sure she wasn't joking around? That seems way over the top.

I have a message for you from everyone in hangouts:

Get well, get well soon, we want you to get well.
good luck getting routinely turned down by bar skanks and dying a little more inside, as you see all light of interest fade from her eyes as you answer that dreaded question once again laughing out loud

Surtur

good luck getting routinely turned down by bar skanks and dying a little more inside, as you see all light of interest fade from her eyes as you answer that dreaded question once again laughing out loud

You seem to be projecting a ton right now, do you get turned down a lot by "bar skanks" bro?

Bashar Teg
Nope, though I never explain my job to women in depth, because it's not very exciting conversation. But I don't live in fear of that dreaded and inevitable question. You do smile

Robtard
https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/478/560/3560478.jpg

BrolyBlack
Nope, though I never explain my job to women in depth, because it's not very exciting conversation. But I don't live in fear of that dreaded and inevitable question. You do smile

What do you do?

Bashar Teg
that's just what i'm going to do: divulge personal information

BrolyBlack

Swear to God, not joking we went to one jewlery store at the mall, Zales..And then she wanted to go to another one and they were closed.

Her exact words "it would be a pretty great first date story to get a diamond bracelet."

Surtur

You once again project your insecurities about the opposite sex onto me lol. Fascinating smile

BrolyBlack
that's just what i'm going to do: divulge personal information

Everyone knows what everyone does, robs and accountant, DDM is a deadbeat, Bada is a home inspector, Imp is a radio tech in the oli feild. I could go on.

Bashar Teg
at that point you should have said

"sorry, can't do. would you settle a pearl necklace?"

i mean sure she'd probably slap/curse/storm off, but you never know

BrolyBlack
at that point you should have said

"sorry, can't do. would you settle a pearl necklace?"

i mean sure she'd probably slap/curse/storm off, but you never know

Whats the connitation to a pearl necklace? Stripper?

Bashar Teg
a pearl necklace is when you shoot your load on her chest.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Fck I should have said that. She had big knockers to.

Robtard
Whats the connitation to a pearl necklace? Stripper?

A "pearl necklace" in sexual slang is when you jerk off and ejaculation all over a woman's neck/chest, giving her the appearance that she's wearing a necklace made of pearls.

edit: Bash got it

Robtard
Related: see giving someone the "Jackson Pollock" and "Apache War Paint"

Bashar Teg
Related: see giving someone the "Jackson Pollock" and "Apache War Paint"

probably something to do with poop.

Robtard
probably something to do with poop.

Nope, both are also semen related

dadudemon
Everyone knows what everyone does, robs and accountant, DDM is a deadbeat, Bada is a home inspector, Imp is a radio tech in the oli feild. I could go on.

Correction: Cybersecurity Program Manager. smile

Also, still a good dad regardless of relationship circumstances.

BackFire
a pearl necklace is when you shoot your load on her chest.

Cumming on the chest is boring. Gotta aim at the face or it's a wasted load.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BackFire
Cumming on the chest is boring. Gotta aim at the face or it's a wasted load.

f*ck aiming and wanking, i prefer a good creampie. in your butt

BackFire
I like it on my face and in my ass.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
I like it on my face and in my ass.

gaaay

BackFire
It's only gay if your balls touch.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Just released today. The FBI has an informant in the White House.

This folks is treason.

Surtur

This folks is treason.

Source?

BrolyBlack
Martha McCallen last night

jaden_2.0

This folks is treason.

Bet it's Trump himself.

Bashar Teg
more attacks on law and order, from the party 'law and order' roll eyes (sarcastic)

BrolyBlack
The Top people at these agencies who are corrupt is not the same as the rank and file men and women who defend ya.

You know thatthumb up

No sense in trying to muddy the water because we clearly know the difference.

Comey, Clapper and Brennan are partisan hacks.

Putinbot1
more attacks on law and order, from the party 'law and order' roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah, but it's not their law and order.

BrolyBlack
Partisan hacks at the top are not law and order. Hence why they are under investigation for breaking the law. But since you don’t really care about that, what else is there for you to say?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
yeah, but it's not their law and order.

a selective law and order, based on programmed feelings.

BrolyBlack
The Top people at these agencies who are corrupt is not the same as the rank and file men and women who defend ya.

You know thatthumb up

No sense in trying to muddy the water because we clearly know the difference.

Comey, Clapper and Brennan are partisan hacks.

Irrefutable, which is why you cant give a retort.

Putinbot1
a selective law and order, based on programmed feelings. thumb up exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.