PB vs BB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Broly and whirly are arguing about who'd win in a fight to the death. Winner get's all the marbles and a night with Robtard, full penetration.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Robtard
Welp, guess I'll be fudge packing TI's doodoo hole then... *sigh*

Putinbot1
Originally posted by steverules_2
Broly and whirly are arguing about who'd win in a fight to the death. Winner get's all the marbles and a night with Robtard, full penetration. laughing

gold slorg
I don't have enough data on Broly, PB is extremely well built and seems to have a power output to knock out 2 guys like me, pls provide data on Broly smile

Stringer

eThneoLgrRnae
Yuck... that is not a prize I'd happily be fighting for. It would make me wanna just throw the fight.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yuck... that is not a prize I'd happily be fighting for. It would make me wanna just throw the fight.

Throwing the fight means you lose; so he's openly admitting he wants Robtard to sodomize him.

gold slorg
come on i wanna take this thread seriously

provide respect threads

Putinbot1
Haha

Robtard
I think from Whirly's many full body pics and in various places, we can safely assume his numbers are legit, He certainly looks over 6' and 240+ pounds with a solid muscular frame, built for performance, not a show pony.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Robtard
I think from Whirly's many full body pics and in various places, we can safely assume his numbers are legit, He certainly looks over 6' and 240+ pounds with a solid muscular frame, built for performance, not a show pony.

Whirly won't use lube he'll just bend you over and tear through you

I'll be making an RIP Robtard thread next

Robtard
Oh, I misread. I thought I got to pound the loser. My error. Then sure.

steverules_2
Oh, I misread. I thought I got to pound the loser. My error. Then sure.

Winner gets to penetrate your anus. Unless it's already penetrated in which case the OP prize is now false advertisement. I'm sure BB would be a gentle lover to you, but looking at PB's pics that is a very angry grizzly bear.

Robtard
This is starting to sound more and more like one of those gay underground beat-up clubs we keep hearing about lately...

jaden_2.0
He needs to go lay down in the john

Surtur
I need feats.

TempAccount
All Broly has to do is run around in circles until the old man's heart gives out.

dadudemon
If we are looking at stats (out of 10):

Supra:
Constitution: 4
Mana: 0
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 6
Strength: 6
MMA Skills: 7
Endurance: 5
Luck: 3
Total: 37

Whirly:
Constitution: 6
Mana: 1
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 4
Strength: 7
MMA Skills: 6
Endurance: 4
Luck: 4
Total: 39

Supra takes a hit to constituion for the TBIs he suffered from various activities in his life such as serving our country. His luck is a bit better than human average. His MMA Skills are better than most due to his training and military service. His endurance is average.

Whirly has a better constitution than average but due to being out of the ring for so long, he is not in his prime. His intelligence is better than most but his agility takes a hit because he carries too much mass. His MMA skills are better than average from experience. His endurance also takes a hit from his size. Lastly, his luck is much better than average.

Whirly has a slight advantage but because luck is weighted higher than other stats, his is more likely to land a knockout punch than Supra.

This goes to Whirly 8 out of 10 fights. Supra's edge in MMA does not net him enough of an advantage to overcome Whirly's power and luck. His only hope is to exhaust Whirly's large size with his better agility but Whirly is too intelligent and experienced to fall for it.

TempAccount
Originally posted by dadudemon

Supra:

Whirly:

Supra takes a hit to constituion for the TBIs he suffered from various activities in his life such as serving our country. His luck is a bit better than human average. His MMA Skills are better than most due to his training and military service. His endurance is average.

Whirly has a better constitution than average but due to being out of the ring for so long, he is not in his prime. His intelligence is better than most but his agility takes a hit because he carries too much mass. His MMA skills are better than average from experience. His endurance also takes a hit from his size. Lastly, his luck is much better than average.

Whirly has a slight advantage but because luck is weighted higher than other stats, his is more likely to land a knockout punch than Supra.

This goes to Whirly 8 out of 10 fights. Supra's edge in MMA does not net him enough of an advantage to overcome Whirly's power and luck. His only hope is to exhaust Whirly's large size with his better agility but Whirly is too intelligent and experienced to fall for it. I need to see their Yu-Gi-Oh card stats...

dadudemon
Originally posted by TempAccount
I need to see their Yu-Gi-Oh card stats...

There's nothing on Supra's card that will look much different.

Whirly's card came in a booster pack (steroids) that enhances his strength stat.

TempAccount
No joke though, depending on what type and how long he's been using roids, his heart may not endure a fight lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by TempAccount
All Broly has to do is run around in circles until the old man's heart gives out.

laughing laughing laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL I'm sorry but there's no way in Hell PB's intelligence stat is higher than BB's. No... friggin'... way.

PB is a snowflake leftist. That fact alone means he couldn't possibly have an intelligence stat higher than 1. thumb up

Bashar Teg
Brolly (assuming he's not valor-steel phag) has sufficiently competent confirmed h2h training, but only lethal and easily studied.

if he truly has respectively competitive h2h fighting exp, i have to give it to whirly.

not taking personal bro-sides. whirly has spoiler material on brolly's skills and not vice-versa. wild-card-whirly 7/10 imho

dadudemon

Supra:

Whirly:

This goes to Whirly 8 out of 10 fights. Supra's edge in MMA does not net him enough of an advantage to overcome Whirly's power and luck. His only hope is to exhaust Whirly's large size with his better agility but Whirly is too intelligent and experienced to fall for it.

Why, yes, dadudemon, what an amazing conclusion. By golly, it's right.

BrolyBlack

Supra:

Whirly:

I never suffered TBI, what is this nonsense now? I’m twice as strong now as I was in the service and equally as fast on my feet. I regularly do a football explosive exercises as well as circuit training and kick boxing.

BrolyBlack

Stringer
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I never suffered TBI, what is this nonsense now? I’m twice as strong now as I was in the service and equally as fast on my feet. I regularly do a football explosive exercises as well as circuit training and kick boxing.

You should trying sucking some horse cock. Pure protein. Theres a song to go with if you interested

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Stringer
You should trying sucking some horse cock. Pure protein. Theres a song to go with if you interested

I think you suck enough cock for the both of us. I can tell you have experience

gold slorg
which of the two of you would stomp me faster?

i'm a 175 cm manlet, 81 kg, nearly zero muscle in that, i have basic self-defense training, genetic heart disease preventing me from anything more than taking walks, which i do for about 30 km/week

BrolyBlack

Stringer

Robtard
*shots fired*

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
okay that's enough, you beta-b1tches sicken me. whirly wants a fite and none of you cowardly half-a-sissies will rise to the challenge. fight ME whirly! SOUTH LONDON. f*ck august, we're doing this on SUNDAY!!!!

Robtard
Same old Rouge Jedi, loser who made fun of a person who killed themselves.

Not RJ.

Stringer

BrolyBlack
RJ was a man

Stringer
RJ was a man

Lol you sure about that? Contradicting yourself like usual

Bashar Teg
rj was a child-grooming phaggot. but he found jeebus now so it's okay

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Stringer
Lol you sure about that? Contradicting yourself like usual

Man in the terms he had a cock. He was a coward and preyed on young girls.

Stringer
I would love to contact him in anyway so I could give him my best wishes and respect for his new found love of religion.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
ffs i thought you might be rj the whole time. i want to hug you and tell you i'm sorry that i suspected that you were that child-assaulting piece of human garbage. the strongest virtual hug ever is approaching you right now, you feel it? i know you feel it. bring it in

BrolyBlack
Yea I apologize as well. RJ was a human pile of garbage.

Bashar Teg

and suddenly i love you <3 even though you doxxed me like a phaggot. isn't life silly?

BrolyBlack
It is

TempAccount
Originally posted by gold slorg
which of the two of you would stomp me faster?

i'm a 175 cm manlet, 81 kg, nearly zero muscle in that, i have basic self-defense training, genetic heart disease preventing me from anything more than taking walks, which i do for about 30 km/week I genuinely would offer you my heart once I commit karakiri, but I don't know if it would be all that much better.

Genetics are a *****. Eugenics are the way to go. Look into Extropianism Bart. Join the Contemporary Sith.

Stringer
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ffs i thought you might be rj the whole time. i want to hug you and tell you i'm sorry that i suspected that you were that child-assaulting piece of human garbage. the strongest virtual hug ever is approaching you right now, you feel it? i know you feel it. bring it in

XO XO

Bashar Teg
It is

*reply to erased/edited post condemning known child-groomer rj

we have to cling to our most base morals in order to find common ground, i guess.

but i should warn you: at least 2 of your previous allies would be very angry if they saw you post that. one being rj of course, and another being xyz. the third i will leave to your own inference, but if you personally pledge to avoid these three i will personally buy you a drink (just don't hit me up for blue label like a phaggot, k?)

Stringer
Real quiet

Bashar Teg
*crickets*

Stringer
Poor TI. The sun will come out tomorrow

Bashar Teg
my offer was sincere, in fact 7/10 i would have caved and bought him
a double of blue label if pressed on the matter, but oh well

Stringer

Bashar Teg
confirmed: "f*ck the children", right TI? bros before prepubescent hoes, good for you and your "friends" thumb up

Putinbot1
The last bit of dick waving I'm going to add.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I lived in Thailand for almost a year in my 20s and fought very regularly, I've had amateur boxing fights since 11 in the UK and fought amateur and pro in Muay Thai for 15 years mate. I had only stopped for 2 years when we used to post in the infamous Ali/Lee thread all those years ago. I was still playing occasional Rugby then, although in need of a second knee OP.
So yeah, I paid my dues lol. Given my gypsy heritage in the UK, I've even had a few bare knuckle fights. Aldo really should have used the long guard on McGregor. I genuinely think striker against striker in MMA, it and the plum are so underused. True MMA came too late for me to be honest, I was to busy working and already getting to old to learn a true ground game. I have some of it, but not enough. Obviously my stand up grappling isn't bad, Muay thai has great sweeps etc. Originally posted by Putinbot1
I have watched some shoot boxing, I competed in some small promotion shoot fighting in London between 92 and 94, take downs and ground fighting was allowed. Given my mainly stand up background I'll always avoid going to ground, however the difference between a rugby tackle and a double/single let take down is zero and having played to a high standard my shooting was very good.

I lived in Thailand for almost a year in my 20s and fought very regularly, I've had amateur boxing fights since 11 in the UK and fought amateur and pro in Muay Thai for 15 years mate. I had only stopped for 2 years when we used to post in the infamous Ali/Lee thread all those years ago. I was still playing occasional Rugby then, although in need of a second knee OP.
So yeah, I paid my dues lol. Given my gypsy heritage in the UK, I've even had a few bare knuckle fights. Aldo really should have used the long guard on McGregor. I genuinely think striker against striker in MMA, it and the plum are so underused. True MMA came too late for me to be honest, I was to busy working and already getting to old to learn a true ground game. I have some of it, but not enough. Obviously my stand up grappling isn't bad, Muay thai has great sweeps etc.

@Neme Soccer kicks negate all the lying on the back shit mate. It's why they got banned. I can't remember which bjj guy was doing it in pride and wanderlei Silva just kicked his, legs, body and head in.

So that's my background. A lot of older posters will know it fits with stuff I've posted about here going back 16 years.

Bashar Teg

Whoops I thought you deleted this. Bad on me, and good on you. thumb up

Some will be angry, however, but who cares how pedos and their protectors feel

The last bit of dick waving I'm going to add.

@Neme Soccer kicks negate all the lying on the back shit mate. It's why they got banned. I can't remember which bjj guy was doing it in pride and wanderlei Silva just kicked his, legs, body and head in.

So that's my background. A lot of older posters will know it fits with stuff I've posted about here going back 16 years.

Answer my challenge!

okay that's enough, you beta-b1tches sicken me. whirly wants a fite and none of you cowardly half-a-sissies will rise to the challenge. fight ME whirly! SOUTH LONDON. f*ck august, we're doing this on SUNDAY!!!!

BrolyBlack
Well this is awkward.

Putinbot1

Answer my challenge! we need the music from amok time, and i'll wear gorns rubber suit from Arena. Rob will be Jealous.

@Broly, fair play re Rogue Jedi thumb up

Bashar Teg
Well this is awkward.

Nothing awkward about condemnation of middle aged child-groomers and other pedos. You did good thumb up

dadudemon

My apologies, I was only covering what you had told me. If you didn't actually suffer from multiple TBIs like you told me a few years ago, then that changes your constitution by 1 point.

Hey, Robtard, PVS seems to be trolling you about RJ. smile

BrolyBlack
I never even remoltly was, I have many friends that got hit from IED's, I fortunaltly did not.

dadudemon
I never even remoltly was, I have many friends that got hit from IED's, I fortunaltly did not.

Yes, that was one of the examples you give me: the IED situation.

Remember? And we talked about your relationship at the time.

And you were very honest about your faults in the relationship, too. I thought it was a good convo.

Robtard

Robtard

Surtur
Ripped Shirt Kirk is never a fair fight.

Putinbot1

BrolyBlack
Yes, that was one of the examples you give me: the IED situation.

Remember? And we talked about your relationship at the time.

And you were very honest about your faults in the relationship, too. I thought it was a good convo.

I was very close to some, but never hit directly.

Robtard
I have no counter to the door swing or dropkick. I am doomed sad in a rubber suit.

The flying-ass-attack (aka The Wall of Destruction) is how I'll finish you.

https://i.imgur.com/41Sr7OA.gif

Putinbot1
The flying-ass-attack (aka The Wall of Destruction) is how I'll finish you.

https://i.imgur.com/41Sr7OA.gif The flying ass was awesome! thumb up laughing

BrolyBlack
Man I got like no votes here, you guys are fcking assholes.

Putinbot1
Man I got like no votes here, you guys are fcking assholes. You know we have another thing in common I also was lucky when Ansir Bait were blowing up Cairo, we got the sound bomb and not the shrapnel bomb.

BrolyBlack
Just one instance of many, I was in the middle of a mortar attack that went on for like 1/2 and hour, there was some very close calls. For one, it was safer to be outside the shitty building we had than in. But outside was much scarier.

Putinbot1
Just one instance of many, I was in the middle of a mortar attack that went on for like 1/2 and hour, there was some very close calls. For one, it was safer to be outside the shitty building we had than in. But outside was much scarier. Yeah, it's horrible when you don't know what's going to happen, a friend of mines wife died when they blew up the coptic Cathedral, but the first few days of the second revolution were personally most worrying ss, the Police went of duty and all the Prisoners walked out of Maadi Prison. Tensions were also high between Sisi's lot and the brotherhood. You never know what's going to happen.

BackFire
Seriously though, **** Robtard.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

jaden_2.0

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BackFire

I would not say, "No."

Impediment
Robtard is an Asian @sshole.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire

Right in the heart...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.