WP: Dems about to reap what they sowed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
I paraphrased the actual title of the article.

If its as you say "I love it."

Surtur
Link is not working for me.

BrolyBlack
Link

If you cant read it, open a private window, its a good read.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Link

If you cant read it, open a private window, its a good read.

Ha I'm already laughing cuz the first 3 paragraphs tries to act like Kamala Harris owned Barr.

Surtur
Lol so I finished you have to appreciate the lack of self awareness that comes with the WaPo whining that Trump is going to abuse investigative power for political gain.

You have to appreciate them saying if they find anything, no matter what, Republicans will act like it's a huge deal. Lol.

BrolyBlack
The article is a laugh riot of 'stinks of pot kettle'

Robtard
In short: Trump is going to run his campaign centered on hatred and division again, but he's going to turn it all the way up to eleven and he gets to use the resources of the White House to do it.

America loses again and the whole Trumper bus cheers.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
In short: Trump is going to run his campaign centered on hatred and division again, but he's going to turn it all the way up to eleven and he gets to use the resources of the White House to do it.

America loses again and the whole Trumper bus cheers.

In short: leftist cries about tactics democrats have used.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur

Interesting. Which Dem Presidency are you referring to as a like comparison?

Putinbot1
Interesting. Which Dem Presidency are you referring to as a like comparison? whataboutism reaches trumper peak.

Robtard
I'm willing to give Surt the benefit of the doubt and that he's just not whataboutry nonsense dodging again. So let's see which Dem Presidency he is referring to.

Putinbot1
I'm willing to give Surt the benefit of the doubt and that he's just not whataboutry nonsense dodging again. So let's see which Dem Presidency he is referring to. thumb up we'll see

eThneoLgrRnae

In short: they are hypocrites but we all already knew that didn't we?

It's like saying water is wet or the sun is hot... like... no duh, you know?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
In short: they are hypocrites but we all already knew that didn't we?

It's like saying water is wet or the sun is hot... like... no duh, you know? or the worldvwas created 6000 years ago? Silly Fly.

MythLord
Water is technically not wet. smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by MythLord
Water is technically not wet. smile this is true

Surtur
Interesting. Which Dem Presidency are you referring to as a like comparison?

Hillary ran her campaign based on hatred...hatred of Trump. Her policies took a back seat to anything else.

And if you disagree that is cool, opinion noted smile

Robtard
Hillary ran her campaign based on hatred...hatred of Trump. Her policies took a back seat to anything else.

And if you disagree that is cool, opinion noted smile

Lol, Trumpers actually still believe that, drinking that Trumper juice. Anyhow.

Clinton wasn't President when she ran, bucko. So your comparison fails. Do you have another that's valid?

Surtur
Lol, Trumpers actually still believe that, drinking that Trumper juice. Anyhow.

Clinton wasn't President when she ran, bucko. So your comparison fails. Do you have another that's valid?

Nope it doesn't fail, you talked about Trump running a campaign of hatred, that's talking about his campaigning...Clinton campaigned too. You also actually said "running a campaign of hatred and division "again".

So it is indeed fair game to point out Hillary Clinton(who you probably voted for) ran a campaign based on hatred, etc.

So in the end: yeah, you cried over a tactic a democrat also used.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nope it doesn't fail, you talked about Trump running a campaign of hatred, that's talking about his campaigning...Clinton campaigned too. You also actually said "running a campaign of hatred and division "again".

So it is indeed fair game to point out Hillary Clinton(who you probably voted for) ran a campaign based on hatred, etc.

Yeah , it's pretty obvious which side ran the campaign of hatred and division and it sure wasn't Trump lol.

Maybe if Trump had insulted half the population by calling them "deplorables", "irredeemable", and "backward" or better yet, if he had ran on "vote for me because I'm a man!" lol then perhaps Robbie would have an argument but as it is, he doesn't. It was Hildab*tch who did those things, not Trump (just switch the word 'man' for 'woman', of course).

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
whataboutism reaches trumper peak.
Originally posted by Putinbot1
thumb up we'll see

Nope, you were correct. Whataboutism nonsense, moving the goal post and other nonense. My error.

Did laugh that these people think "half the country" are Trumpers. The delusions these people live in.

Surtur
Nope, you were correct. Whataboutism nonsense, moving the goal post and other nonense. My error.

Did laugh that these people think "half the country" are Trumpers. The delusions these people live in.

^Irony overload smile

eThneoLgrRnae
^Irony overload smile

thumb up

Putinbot1

Did laugh that these people think "half the country" are Trumpers. The delusions these people live in. it's Surt what can anyone expect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.