Kurse vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
End Game Thanos

vs

Kurse

Slugfest.

Psychotron
Thanos. Kurse had nice strength feats when he manhandled Thor, but Thanos did the same to Thor, Hulk, Cap with Mjolnir, etc and he has better durability feats.

BrolyBlack
Slug fest is just punching till one goes down.

Josh_Alexander
Kurse is outmatched in every aspect.

FrothByte
This was previously discussed and I had given the win to Kurse. After watching Endgame however I have to reassess and give the win to Thanos... though he's definitely going to work for it.

Thanos seems faster and more skilled but Kurse still looks like he tanks hits better. So edge to Thanos, as he ends up landing more hits... but Kurse won't be a push over.

BrolyBlack
Kurse was no slouch in h2h, he outright bested Thor while making Thor look tiers below him, and he almost killed Thor and would have. Thanos never got close to killing Thor. These are all things to consider.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Kurse was no slouch in h2h, he outright bested Thor while making Thor look tiers below him, and he almost killed Thor and would have. Thanos never got close to killing Thor. These are all things to consider.

laughing out loud He beated a Thor without Mjolnir, who was mourning his mother (not mentally stable) and who hadn't unlocked God-Mode. Place Thanos in Kurse's place, and he does it way better.

Also, Kurse has never tanked a lightning from Thor and was impaled by a non-important sword.

Thanos stomps.

Psychotron
Originally posted by FrothByte
This was previously discussed and I had given the win to Kurse. After watching Endgame however I have to reassess and give the win to Thanos... though he's definitely going to work for it.

Thanos seems faster and more skilled but Kurse still looks like he tanks hits better. So edge to Thanos, as he ends up landing more hits... but Kurse won't be a push over.

Kurse got effortlessly stabbed by some puny dagger and killed by a grenade. No one can convince me those would damage Thanos as much.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
laughing out loud He beated a Thor without Mjolnir, who was mourning his mother (not mentally stable) and who hadn't unlocked God-Mode. Place Thanos in Kurse's place, and he does it way better.

Also, Kurse has never tanked a lightning from Thor and was impaled by a non-important sword.

Thanos stomps.

Stick to your bz bud, you apparently are a mental midget. I never said Kurse wins.

Josh_Alexander
Stick to your bz bud, you apparently are a mental midget. I never said Kurse wins.

Thanos would have killed Thor any moment in his battleship at IW and almost killed him if not due to Cap in Endgame.

Your ignorance is astonishing.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Psychotron
Kurse got effortlessly stabbed by some puny dagger and killed by a grenade. No one can convince me those would damage Thanos as much.

IIRC, it wasn't a dagger but an elven sword that ran him through the back, but it didn't seem to hurt him. Just surprised him. Whereas when Stormbreaker impaled Thanos he was clearly hurting.

As for the blackhole grenade, well, Starlord's gravity pods were capable of locking down Thanos for a bit in IW. Thanos may or may not survive a blackhole grenade, but I haven't seen anything from him that indicates he can.

In any case, there are no swords, daggers or grenades here. And Kurse tanked Thor's hits better than Thanos did. Thanos blocked/dodged majority of Thor's hits whereas Kurse just stood there and took them without even flinching.

Like I said, I'm still giving the match to Thanos but it's not going to be easy for him.

Josh_Alexander
IIRC, it wasn't a dagger but an elven sword that ran him through the back, but it didn't seem to hurt him. Just surprised him. Whereas when Stormbreaker impaled Thanos he was clearly hurting.

As for the blackhole grenade, well, Starlord's gravity pods were capable of locking down Thanos for a bit in IW. Thanos may or may not survive a blackhole grenade, but I haven't seen anything from him that indicates he can.

In any case, there are no swords, daggers or grenades here. And Kurse tanked Thor's hits better than Thanos did. Thanos blocked/dodged majority of Thor's hits whereas Kurse just stood there and took them without even flinching.

Like I said, I'm still giving the match to Thanos but it's not going to be easy for him.

Kurse has never faced anyone as strong as Thanos.

Thanos is faster, stronger, smarter, and a way better fighter than Kurse.

Thanos 8-9/10

Estacado
Thanos whoops easily.

FrothByte
Kurse has never faced anyone as strong as Thanos.

Thanos is faster, stronger, smarter, and a way better fighter than Kurse.

Thanos 8-9/10

And Thanos has never faced anyone as strong as Kurse. We know Hulk is strong enough to affect Thanos with his hits, just so happened that Thanos was a lot more skilled than him. Still, basing off of their respective fights against Thor we can determine that Kurse is stronger, tougher and more skilled than Hulk... which means it's not going to be a walk in the park for Thanos.

Again, I'm not saying Kurse wins, just saying Thanos would have his hands full.

Josh_Alexander
And Thanos has never faced anyone as strong as Kurse. We know Hulk is strong enough to affect Thanos with his hits, just so happened that Thanos was a lot more skilled than him. Still, basing off of their respective fights against Thor we can determine that Kurse is stronger, tougher and more skilled than Hulk... which means it's not going to be a walk in the park for Thanos.

Again, I'm not saying Kurse wins, just saying Thanos would have his hands full.

There is no reason to believe Kurse being stronger than Hulk. Thor has always outmatched Hulk because he is smarter and agile enough.

Also, Hulk never had a chance against Thanos, he caught him off-guard and was dispatched without an issue. Consider also that Thanos wasn't even shown pissed.

So, I think Kurse's strength would oscilate arround Hulk.

But again, Thanos is faster, more agile, and way more durable than Kurse. Plus, Thanos won't be caught off-guard this time. Lastly, Thanos MMA combat style is amazing.

FrothByte
There is no reason to believe Kurse being stronger than Hulk. Thor has always outmatched Hulk because he is smarter and agile enough.

Also, Hulk never had a chance against Thanos, he caught him off-guard and was dispatched without an issue. Consider also that Thanos wasn't even shown pissed.

But again, Thanos is faster, more agile, and way more durable than Kurse. Plus, Thanos won't be caught off-guard this time. Lastly, Thanos MMA combat style is amazing.

Thor is able to knock Hulk 360 with a single punch whereas numerous punches from him didn't even budge Kurse. That's enough proof that Kurse is stronger than Hulk. Kurse also doesn't seem to feel pain. In almost every thread here where Kurse and Hulk are discussed, majority of us here agree that Kurse operates at a higher level.

Josh_Alexander
Thor is able to knock Hulk 360 with a single punch whereas numerous punches from him didn't even budge Kurse. That's enough proof that Kurse is stronger than Hulk. Kurse also doesn't seem to feel pain. In almost every thread here where Kurse and Hulk are discussed, majority of us here agree that Kurse operates at a higher level.

That's resistance not strength. Kurses seems to have an outer shell, so, that could explain his immunity to pain.

BrolyBlack
Thanos would have killed Thor any moment in his battleship at IW and almost killed him if not due to Cap in Endgame.

Your ignorance is astonishing.

Thanos had a power stone.

FrothByte
That's resistance not strength. Kurses seems to have an outer shell, so, that could explain his immunity to pain.

Err... you do know that the ability to resist opposing forces is exactly what strength is right? I mean, that's the whole reason why a great way to increase your strength is via resistance training.

BrolyBlack

The fact that Kurse hits way harder than Hulk means yes, he is stronger. Kurse isnt some slow moving brick, he was actually very fast in combat, fast enough to react to thors hammer when not even looking.

Josh_Alexander
Err... you do know that the ability to resist opposing forces is exactly what strength is right? I mean, that's the whole reason why a great way to increase your strength is via resistance training.

Not really no, it's got to do more with your balance and how you take the hits (how you are standing).

The fact that Kurse hits way harder than Hulk means yes, he is stronger. Kurse isnt some slow moving brick, he was actually very fast in combat, fast enough to react to thors hammer when not even looking.

And yet for every punch Hulk lands on Thor, Kurse lands 5.

FrothByte
Not really no, it's got to do more with your balance and how you take the hits (how you are standing).

Sure balance and stance is part of it but majority is still strength. A weak person can have perfect balance and stance, he's still going to get knocked off his feat if he doesn't have the strength to oppose a push.

Josh_Alexander
Sure balance and stance is part of it but majority is still strength. A weak person can have perfect balance and stance, he's still going to get knocked off his feat if he doesn't have the strength to oppose a push.

Sure, but how you are standing plays a big role. Also, the nature of the punch will come to bare.

Anyhow, I don't see any evidence to suggest that Kurse's strength is significantly different from Hulk's.

Based on pure strength, the Leviathan punch is still tp me far more impressive than anything Kurse portrayed.

BrolyBlack
Based on how strong Kurse was hitting Thor, and how strong Hulk was able to hit Thor, its easily able to see that Kurse hits harder than Thor and Hulk and could easily reproduce the leviathan feat.

Insane Titan
Based on how strong Kurse was hitting Thor, and how strong Hulk was able to hit Thor, its easily able to see that Kurse hits harder than Thor and Hulk and could easily reproduce the leviathan feat. Once Thanos slammed Thor to floor he punched the shit out of him in a couple of punches busting his face up. It took Kurse more punches to do that.

Josh_Alexander
Kurse literally has no advantage against Thanos.

Thanos is:
-Bigger
-Stronger
-Smarter
-Faster
-More agile
-More durable
and a better fighter.

Thanos 8-9/10 if not outright stomps.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Once Thanos slammed Thor to floor he punched the shit out of him in a couple of punches busting his face up. It took Kurse more punches to do that.

Sir, once Kurse had Thor on his back it was almost a instant KO

BrolyBlack

FrothByte
Kurse literally has no advantage against Thanos.

Thanos is:
-Bigger
-Stronger
-Smarter
-Faster
-More agile
-More durable
and a better fighter.

Thanos 8-9/10 if not outright stomps.

Too much Thanos worship in this post. He is bigger, smarter, faster and a better fighter but the rest is just assumptions.

Thanos never knocked Thor back a dozen meters with a single hit like Kurse did. He never no-sold hits from Thor (or someone of Thor's strength level) like Kurse did. He never blindly swatted away Mjolnir like Thor did. He never continued fighting despite a sword embedded in his chest like Kurse did. He also never completely demolished a fit Thor like Kurse did.

Majority of people here already agree that Thanos wins, not sure why that's not enough for you and you need to make it a stomp as well. It isn't. Not against someone as strong as Kurse.

Darth Thor
^ Might be something resembling a stomp if Thanos has his sword. But fist to fist will defo be a hard fight Thanos, but he should edge it out for reasons youve already given.

Insane Titan

FrothByte
^ But it was also a fit Thor that Kurse fought, not the fat incompetent Thor that Thanos fought. And anyone fast enough to swat Mjolnir out of the air and beat Thor to the punch is not slow.

Josh_Alexander
Too much Thanos worship in this post. He is bigger, smarter, faster and a better fighter but the rest is just assumptions.

Thanos never knocked Thor back a dozen meters with a single hit like Kurse did. He never no-sold hits from Thor (or someone of Thor's strength level) like Kurse did. He never blindly swatted away Mjolnir like Thor did. He never continued fighting despite a sword embedded in his chest like Kurse did. He also never completely demolished a fit Thor like Kurse did.

Majority of people here already agree that Thanos wins, not sure why that's not enough for you and you need to make it a stomp as well. It isn't. Not against someone as strong as Kurse.

Okay, given that alone it's clear that Thanos already has this in his pocket.

OHH COME ON! Thanos was drawing blood out of Thor! Now, don't bring me the "he is fat argument". Physical condition has nothing to do with your skin's resistance/strength (Or at least not considerably).

Also, Thanos was laughing at Thor all the fight. Kurse was actually raging on Thor, and yet, not even a drop of Asgardian blood was shed!

Thanos outstrengths the Elf.

And again, when did Kurse ever endured a lightning from Thor? When did Kurse ever withstood a direct swing from Mjolnir? If you check the fight, Thor's punches were actually swaying Kurse! A direct swing from Mjolnir would be felt, something Thor never did.

Thanos is more resistant.

Again, Thanos wouldn't have an issue defeating Kurse, just as he didn't have an issue defeating Hulk.

Josh_Alexander

Insane Titan

Darth Thor
^ Thor being fat was a physical manifestation of his state of mind. And his state of mind directly effects his powers as seen in Ragnarok.

Remember the Avengers wouldnt let him use the Infinity Gauntlet for a reason.

So He clearly wasnt Prime Thor, no matter how many Uru weapons he was wielding.

carthage

Josh_Alexander

FrothByte

Darth Thor
If anything it proves Thanos cant swat Mjolnir away given the number of times he got hit by it.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Darth Thor
If anything it proves Thanos cant swat Mjolnir away given the number of times he got hit by it.

Kurse had ample more time to react to Mjolnir returning to his master. And, Kurse swatted a returning Mjolnir, not a thrown Mjolnir.

Darth Thor
^ Except Kurse had to turn around and swat it.

Swatting A returning Mjolnir is more impressive, as nothing stops it coming back to Thors hands, as he reminds Loki in Ragnarok.

Josh_Alexander
^ Except Kurse had to turn around and swat it.

Swatting A returning Mjolnir is more impressive, as nothing stops it coming back to Thors hands, as he reminds Loki in Ragnarok.

Stoppoing isn't the same as deflecting, nor is it the same as lifting!

FrothByte
Stoppoing isn't the same as deflecting, nor is it the same as lifting!

Look dude, no matter how many ways you turn this around, slapping away Mjolnir from Cap's grip while Cap's hand is immobile is nowhere near as impressive as slapping away Mjolnir as it is hurling towards you while your back is turned.

Thanos has other more impressive feats that can trump Kurse's feats. This just isn't one of them.

Insane Titan
^ Thor being fat was a physical manifestation of his state of mind. And his state of mind directly effects his powers as seen in Ragnarok.

Remember the Avengers wouldnt let him use the Infinity Gauntlet for a reason.

So He clearly wasnt Prime Thor, no matter how many Uru weapons he was wielding. so again you still fail to understand his physical form does nothing to detract from the power he possesses whilst having both hammers.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Insane Titan
so again you still fail to understand his physical form does nothing to detract from the power he possesses whilst having both hammers.

I like how you didnt address my post at all.

Probably because its pretty clear from the movie that Im right.

Insane Titan

Darth Thor
lol you havent addressed a single point I made.

Youre a Thanos fanboy trying to save face. See how that works.

(Usually the tactics of someone without an actual argument).

Insane Titan

Darth Thor
Lol carry on proving how insecure you are throwing out names instead of actually making an argument.

But if you ever decide to actually debate the issue then you can address the following:

1) Why did Thors body get fat if hes still at his prime as a warrior?

2) Why wouldnt the Avengers allow Thor to wield the Infinity Guantlet if he was still at the peak of his powers?

3) Why was Thanos unable to stop SB with a full IG in IW, and yet easily stop it in Endgame?

Insane Titan

Darth Thor
^ Nah you're insecure over Kurse swatting Mjolnir. Lol at not liking me. I've never even given you a thought until this conversation.

1. You still haven't addressed the point. What has made Thor fat? And why is that any different to a grappler or boxer whose not fought for a few years and put on massive loads of weight? Would you expect the grappler or boxer to still be at his combat peak under those circumstances? If not then why do you expect differently from Thor?

2. Concession accepted that his mental state was all over the place. It would be desperate for you to now, after admitting that, to claim he was still in peak fighting form.

3. Quote from the directors? It's pretty clear the first lightning strike caught him off guard but not the Stormbreaker throw given Thanos intercepted that with a full on Infinity Gauntlet shot.

So basically you concede he's physically turned fat, you concede his mental state is all over the place, and yet given both those things you somehow are doing loops and mental gymnastics all the place to claim none of that will effect his fighting performance.

Now that is a fine example fanboyism over logic and intellect.

Insane Titan

BrolyBlack
Kurse had ample more time to react to Mjolnir returning to his master. And, Kurse swatted a returning Mjolnir, not a thrown Mjolnir.

Are you stupid? He swatted it away two times with his back turned.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Psychotron

It wasnt a dagger, it was a spear, and it distracted him from landing the last critical hits on Thor to kill him. it didnt hurt him in the slightest. Also the "grenade" wasnt just a grenade, it was literally a black hole grenade.

Get your facts straight.

Josh_Alexander
Are you stupid? He swatted it away two times with his back turned.

Does that mean he didn't heard Mjolnir coming? Or didn't saw Thor extending his hand like a fool calling for his hammer?

BrolyBlack
Does that mean he didn't heard Mjolnir coming? Or didn't saw Thor extending his hand like a fool calling for his hammer?

You clearly have not seen the movie

IFNLQ3kgrEk

Josh_Alexander
You clearly have not seen the movie

IFNLQ3kgrEk

Lol! I have! Mjolnir can be heard from the moment it was called!

Watch the movie boy.

BrolyBlack
It was called both times, watch the movie boy! Just by what you just said proved you havent seen the movie.

You lose, dummy

Josh_Alexander
It was called both times, watch the movie boy! Just by what you just said proved you havent seen the movie.

You lose, dummy

It was called in minute 1:42. Which other timestamp a I missing?

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
One time it was called, one time he charged Kurse with it. Both were from behind.

Darth Thor

Darth Thor

3) Why was Thanos unable to stop SB with a full IG in IW, and yet easily stop it in Endgame?

Insane Titan

Darth Thor
^ There's a difference between constantly freaking out because you're emotional over a topic, and just calling someone a prick when they are clearly being a prick.

Yeah we'll see what you destroy with your non-existent debating skills.

K-Dog
Great fight , gotta go with Thanos, mostly because he is Thanos, lol. Always a universal level threat. But Kurse swatting the hammer and beating Thor was extremely impressive.

Insane Titan

Josh_Alexander
One time it was called, one time he charged Kurse with it. Both were from behind.

Oh so I was right, It was called only once! Concession accepted.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

h1a8
I just watch the scenes and compared.
It appears that Kurse is somewhat stronger than Thanos.
Just look at the incredible distances and speed he was hitting Thor away with, and the large boulder he threw at a great distance.
Plus Thanos was slowly winning the "push Stormbreaker into Fat Thor's chest" (who is weaker than the Thor that fought Kurse) war. This can imply that Thanos is only a little stronger than Fat Thor. But movies are inconsistent.

It appears that Thanos is somewhat quicker and more skilled than Kurse (although Kurse easily blocked and ducked some of Thor's attacks as well as sensed Thor and Mjolnir coming when his back was turned). Thanos is able to target pressure points, block and counter very skillfully and with great hand speed.

Both are incredibly durable. So it would definitely be a long ass fight. If pressure points actually work on Kurse then Thanos can win easily. If not (the sword impaled did not affect him greatly) then maybe Kurse.

I admit, it is extremely difficult to find a Victor here. We are really just guessing on some things.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8
I just watch the scenes and compared.
It appears that Kurse is somewhat stronger than Thanos.
Just look at the incredible distances and speed he was hitting Thor away with, and the large boulder he threw at a great distance.
Plus Thanos was slowly winning the "push Stormbreaker into Fat Thor's chest" (who is weaker than the Thor that fought Kurse) war. This can imply that Thanos is only a little stronger than Fat Thor. But movies are inconsistent.

It appears that Thanos is somewhat quicker and more skilled than Kurse (although Kurse easily blocked and ducked some of Thor's attacks as well as sensed Thor and Mjolnir coming when his back was turned). Thanos is able to target pressure points, block and counter very skillfully and with great hand speed.

Both are incredibly durable. So it would definitely be a long ass fight. If pressure points actually work on Kurse then Thanos can win easily. If not (the sword impaled did not affect him greatly) then maybe Kurse.

I admit, it is extremely difficult to find a Victor here. We are really just guessing on some things.

And The Hulk swayed Surtur...Stronger than Thanos? Definitely not.

And Thanos was smiling while slowly making Fat Thor suffer.

h1a8
And The Hulk swayed Surtur...Stronger than Thanos? Definitely not.

And Thanos was smiling while slowly making Fat Thor suffer.

But look how Hulk fought Thor. Hulk didn't appear as strong as Kurse did.

Josh_Alexander
But look how Hulk fought Thor. Hulk didn't appear as strong as Kurse did.

The few of the many punches Hulk managed to land on Thor back at Sakaar would send this one flying several meters away.

And again, Kurse is a better fighter than Hulk; he was landing more hits on Thor.

I honestly see no reason to believe Kurse being stronger than Hulk. However, when we realize that Thanos outstrengthen the Hulk without issue, then it's clear that Thanos > Kurse.

h1a8
The few of the many punches Hulk managed to land on Thor back at Sakaar would send this one flying several meters away.

And again, Kurse is a better fighter than Hulk; he was landing more hits on Thor.

I honestly see no reason to believe Kurse being stronger than Hulk. However, when we realize that Thanos outstrengthen the Hulk without issue, then it's clear that Thanos > Kurse.

Kurse used his fists and still sent Thor significantly further away.
Kurse used a backhand (which is a far weaker type of attack) and sent Thor away further than Hulk ever did (even when Hulk used a weapon).
Kurse bloodied Thor up in a few hits.
Kurse took Thor's blows without any effect.

Josh_Alexander
Hulk was using a weapon, which amplifies striking power.
Kurse used his fists and still sent Thor significantly further away.
Kurse bloodied Thor up in a few hits.
Kurse took Thor's blows without any effect.

1. He lost his weapon eventually. You forget AV1 fight.
2. That doesn't mean Kurse is stronger than Hulk. Kurse could have been using his full strength whilst Hulk wasn't in his fights.

Also, stopping the Leviathan or swaying Surtur is far more impressive than sending Thor flying away.

3. Kurse never bloodied Thor, Hulk did back on Saakar.
4. Kurse actually swayed from Thor's blows, but as I've said, he seems to have some sort of outer shell. He doesn't seem able to feel pain.

FrothByte
2. That doesn't mean Kurse is stronger than Hulk. Kurse could have been using his full strength whilst Hulk wasn't in his fights.

Also, stopping the Leviathan or swaying Surtur is far more impressive than sending Thor flying away.

4. Kurse actually swayed from Thor's blows, but as I've said, he seems to have some sort of outer shell. He doesn't seem able to feel pain.

I don't recall Hulk bloodying Thor in Sakaar. Thor also had multiple contusions on his face after his fight with Kurse.

h1a8

We assume all characters are using their full strength unless there is strong evidence that they were not. That's facts.

The leviathan feat is not impressive as I calculated before. It would be if Hulk stopped it COMPLETELY (he didn't as its center of gravity was still going forward) and stopped it dead in its tracks (he didn't as it took quite a distance). The initial punch did almost nothing. It was through the bracing through the concrete that slowed it down.

And Hulk didn't budge Surtur after the first hits, proving either movie inconsistency or that Hulk's weight had everything to do with it.
If Movie inconsistency then this leads to your argument about Hela and Mjolnir. If weight, then it's a terrible feat.

But Kurse didn't budge (which has nothing to do with being hurt).

But don't forget Kurse bloodied Thor in a few blows (Hulk didn't on Sakaar).
Kurse sent Thor away weaker with a significantly weaker type of attack (a backhand) than Hulk did using much stronger type of attacks (weapons, kicks, uppercuts, etc).

quanchi112
Thanos would crush him.

Josh_Alexander
We assume all characters are using their full strength unless there is strong evidence that they were not. That's facts.

The leviathan feat is not impressive as I calculated before. It would be if Hulk stopped it COMPLETELY (he didn't as its center of gravity was still going forward) and stopped it dead in its tracks (he didn't as it took quite a distance). The initial punch did almost nothing. It was through the bracing through the concrete that slowed it down.

And Hulk didn't budge Surtur after the first hits, proving either movie inconsistency or that Hulk's weight had everything to do with it.
If Movie inconsistency then this leads to your argument about Hela and Mjolnir. If weight, then it's a terrible feat.

But Kurse didn't budge (which has nothing to do with being hurt).

But don't forget Kurse bloodied Thor in a few blows (Hulk didn't on Sakaar).
Kurse sent Thor away weaker with a significantly weaker type of attack (a backhand) than Hulk did using much stronger type of attacks (weapons, kicks, uppercuts, etc).

We can agree to disagree with your calculations.

Kurse never bloodied Thor!

Also, Thanos managed to outstrengthen both Thor and Worthy Cap. Being stronger than "two Thors" is way more impressive than anything Kurse has to account for.

Thanos 8/10, just so Kurse doesn't get so much shame.

FrothByte

Also, Thanos managed to outstrengthen both Thor and Worthy Cap. Being stronger than "two Thors" is way more impressive than anything Kurse has to account for.

Actually Kurse did bloody Thor.

Josh_Alexander
Actually Kurse did bloody Thor.

4K2vKMrgKOA

minute 4. Thor's face gets focused, there's 0 blood.

Eon Blue

Look at H1 arguing with himself.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Look at H1 arguing with himself.

you are pathetic Quan. Stop derailing threads.

Darth Thor
4K2vKMrgKOA

minute 4. Thor's face gets focused, there's 0 blood.

You can clearly see the blood at 4:14.

Well he overpowered a Fat Thor and a Newb Thor.

quanchi112
you are pathetic Quan. Stop derailing threads. Your confusion is a gift.

Josh_Alexander
You can clearly see the blood at 4:14.

Well he overpowered a Fat Thor and a Newb Thor.

Hadn't seen that. Hulk also draw blood from Thor from a punch in AV1.

And still, that doesn't prove he is stronger than Thor.

Is there any evidence that Thor gets considerably weaker (in terms of strength) by being fat? Does being new to Thor's powers make Cap physically weaker?

I don't think so.

h1a8
Being fat is a sign of being out of shape. It's what the writer is trying to portray. Thor might not have been weak per se, but just weaker than he was 5 years prior.

Anyway, Thanos seemed very skilled and not tremendously stronger than Thor (from trying to push Stormbreaker into Thor's chest).
Kurse is clearly stronger due to him sending Thor far away from a weak type of attack.

Josh_Alexander
Being fat is a sign of being out of shape. It's what the writer is trying to portray. Thor might not have been weak per se, but just weaker than he was 5 years prior.

Anyway, Thanos seemed very skilled and not tremendously stronger than Thor (from trying to push Stormbreaker into Thor's chest).
Kurse is clearly stronger due to him sending Thor far away from a weak type of attack.

A person getting fat won't tremendously affect in his strength, also, Thor is an Asgardian, his physicals stats aren't the same as humans, I don't expect him getting fatter to significantly reflect on his strength.

Thanos was having fun while pushing SB into Thor. He wasn't going all out like Kurse.

Again 2 Thors > 1.

h1a8
A person getting fat won't tremendously affect in his strength, also, Thor is an Asgardian, his physicals stats aren't the same as humans, I don't expect him getting fatter to significantly reflect on his strength.

Thanos was having fun while pushing SB into Thor. He wasn't going all out like Kurse.

Again 2 Thors > 1.

It's a sign of being out of shape.
Basically it's an argument of writer's intent. But this isn't a strong point anyway, so I'll drop it.

Thanos smirking doesn't mean he wasn't using all his strength.
He knew he was winning and that it was only a matter of time.

Josh_Alexander
It's a sign of being out of shape.
Basically it's an argument of writer's intent. But this isn't a strong point anyway, so I'll drop it.

Thanos smirking doesn't mean he wasn't using all his strength.
He knew he was winning and that it was only a matter of time.

Okay.

Thanos smiling means he isn't taking Thor serious. Again, we saw Thanos outstrengthening both Worthy Cap and Fat Thor.

That's more to account than any strength feat Kurse has brought.

h1a8
Okay.

Thanos smiling means he isn't taking Thor serious. Again, we saw Thanos outstrengthening both Worthy Cap and Fat Thor.

That's more to account than any strength feat Kurse has brought.
It does not mean that. It means he was going to enjoy it.
Cap isn't that strong.
He barely outstrengthed Thor (Stormbreaker remember).

Darth Thor

Is there any evidence that Thor gets considerably weaker (in terms of strength) by being fat? Does being new to Thor's powers make Cap physically weaker?

I don't think so.

Tell me why was he fat now, and why was he ripped before?

Instead of speculating on Asgardian physiology we should assume it works like a humans when his image changes the way a humans would. Just obviously a million times stronger.

It makes Cap a Newb at using Thors exotic powers. Heck Thor himself only gained better control over his own Lightning powers in his 3rd movie, and this was Caps first and only time using Thors powerset.

quanchi112
Thanos destroys Kurse.

Josh_Alexander
It does not mean that. It means he was going to enjoy it.
Cap isn't that strong.
He barely outstrengthed Thor (Stormbreaker remember).

Cap couldn't hold a punch from Thanos pre-worthy. Once he got Mjolnir, he had the strength to withstand full blows from the Mad Titan.

Again 2 Thors》1.

Tell me why was he fat now, and why was he ripped before?

Instead of speculating on Asgardian physiology we should assume it works like a humans when his image changes the way a humans would. Just obviously a million times stronger.

It makes Cap a Newb at using Thors exotic powers. Heck Thor himself only gained better control over his own Lightning powers in his 3rd movie, and this was Caps first and only time using Thors powerset.

Being fat doesn't reflect much on your strength. A belly doesn't determine your strength. Heck, I've seen fat people lifting heavier weights than ripped people at the gym.

Again, isn't like Fat Thor is considerably weaker than his predecessors, unless you have evidence of such.

Cap being a newbie to Thor's abilities doesn't make him weaker than Thor.

Darth Thor

Being fat doesn't reflect much on your strength. A belly doesn't determine your strength. Heck, I've seen fat people lifting heavier weights than ripped people at the gym.

Again, isn't like Fat Thor is considerably weaker than his predecessors, unless you have evidence of such.

Of course fat people can be strong. But when the same person goes from fit to fat then he obviously won't be the athlete he previously was in terms of strength, speed and athleticism, especially if hes stopped training as well.

Again how can Cap use Thors full abilties right off the bat, when Thor himself couldn't until his 3rd movie? Fact is Cap didn't display the kind of Lightning power that Prime Thor has shown.

h1a8
Cap couldn't hold a punch from Thanos pre-worthy. Once he got Mjolnir, he had the strength to withstand full blows from the Mad Titan.

Again 2 Thors》1.

Cap got koed in one punch after being worthy. There was no increase in strength. Cap survived blows that hit his shield prior, that's why he wasn't koed. He never tanked a full on blow from Thanos.

And Thanos was in a stalemate in strength with Thor before Cap got involved. Once Cap got involved Thanos was losing (so how is Thanos stronger than both if he was losing the strength contest?) and was about to get impaled. Thanos headbutt Thor to get free.

BrolyBlack

quanchi112
Cap got koed in one punch after being worthy. There was no increase in strength. Cap survived blows that hit his shield prior, that's why he wasn't koed. He never tanked a full on blow from Thanos.

And Thanos was in a stalemate in strength with Thor before Cap got involved. Once Cap got involved Thanos was losing (so how is Thanos stronger than both if he was losing the strength contest?) and was about to get impaled. Thanos headbutt Thor to get free. Thanos was going to impale him you idiot. Cap helped save his life. Thanos is stronger than the hulk who is stronger than Thor. In IW Thor with a weapon could not budge or even harm Thanos.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos was going to impale him you idiot. Cap helped save his life. Thanos is stronger than the hulk who is stronger than Thor. In IW Thor with a weapon could not budge or even harm Thanos.

Youve just jumped around 3 different scenes but not addressed the one hes talking about.

Youre all over the place today. Dont tell me ive got to you that badly?

quanchi112
Youve just jumped around 3 different scenes but not addressed the one hes talking about.

Youre all over the place today. Dont tell me ive got to you that badly? Thir has two weapons Thanos had his many? Cap tried helping...what happened?

We see strength wise Thanos is stronger and far more skilled for the three of these avengers. This was after an all out I can destroy an infinity stone SW used her power in a rage on Thanos.

Thanos proved minus a weapon he can beat Thor with two weapons and caps help.

The emotional damage he due to Thor and this admitted he lost was so perfect because you denied that too. This film really destroyed your awful interpretations of what actually occurred. How does that feel?

Josh_Alexander
Of course fat people can be strong. But when the same person goes from fit to fat then he obviously won't be the athlete he previously was in terms of strength, speed and athleticism, especially if hes stopped training as well.

Again how can Cap use Thors full abilties right off the bat, when Thor himself couldn't until his 3rd movie? Fact is Cap didn't display the kind of Lightning power that Prime Thor has shown.

Being fat doesn't affect on your body strength significantly. You can argue agility, speed, reflexes etc. but strength ain't one of it.

Cap being new to Thor's abilities doesn't mean he is less strong. There is no evidence of such.

And Thanos was in a stalemate in strength with Thor before Cap got involved. Once Cap got involved Thanos was losing (so how is Thanos stronger than both if he was losing the strength contest?) and was about to get impaled. Thanos headbutt Thor to get free.

He did, but he did less than pre-Worthy, which means that Cap got a strength boost.

Cap is worthy, which means he has Thor's powers, including his strength.

Darth Thor

Being fat doesn't affect on your body strength significantly. You can argue agility, speed, reflexes etc. but strength ain't one of it.

Yes it does. It requires BOTH a low body fat Plus Muscle to be ripped.

So for him to look like he does, he's not only put on fat, but likely lost muscle as well.

Plus there's his speed, flexibility, manoeuvrability e.t.c.

Cap being new to Thor's abilities doesn't mean he is less strong. There is no evidence of such.

He's a newb to those powers, and wasn't shown to be anywhere near as impressive in their use as Prime Thor.

Josh_Alexander
Yes it does. It requires BOTH a low body fat Plus Muscle to be ripped.

So for him to look like he does, he's not only put on fat, but likely lost muscle as well.

Plus there's his speed, flexibility, manoeuvrability e.t.c.

He's a newb to those powers, and wasn't shown to be anywhere near as impressive in their use as Prime Thor.

Muscle size has little to do with strength. Physical appearance has little effect on a person's strength.

We are debating strength and nothing else.

Odin stated that whosoever holds Mjolnir will earn Thor's powers, which includes his strength. Speculation won't change that.

BrolyBlack
Stop carrying Quans coat tails you inbred hillbilly.

Josh_Alexander
Stop carrying Quans coat tails you inbred hillbilly.

Stop derailing threads, stupid boy.

quanchi112
Stop carrying Quans coat tails you inbred hillbilly. He has no shame.

Darth Thor
Muscle size has little to do with strength. Physical appearance has little effect on a person's strength.

We are debating strength and nothing else.

Odin stated that whosoever holds Mjolnir will earn Thor's powers, which includes his strength. Speculation won't change that.

Actually muscle and strength are directly related. But you can also have inner strength.

Im not arguing Worthy Caps strength, just his use of Thors powers.

quanchi112
Cap used the powers amazingly. The guy is a tactician.

BrolyBlack
Stop derailing threads, stupid boy.

You betrayed you idol the living tribunal for Thanos because you know Thanos is superior.

Josh_Alexander
Actually muscle and strength are directly related. But you can also have inner strength.

Im not arguing Worthy Caps strength, just his use of Thors powers.

Using muscle size as a strength parameter is erroneous. Thin people can be physically stronger than thin people.

We are dabating Thanos being stronger than Kurse.

Thanos outstrengthen Thor and Worthy Cap at the same time.

Darth Thor
^ Josh both judges agreed you did well in your battlezone against Nib but were just fighting a very uphill battle. Well done.

Guess that proves Quan wrong about your intellect and debating skills.

But also proves Hela has the strength to crush Mjolnir stick out tongue

quanchi112
^ Josh both judges agreed you did well in your battlezone against Nib but were just fighting a very uphill battle. Well done.

But also proves Hela has the strength to crush Mjolnir stick out tongue No one in their right mind thinks he did well. They wanted to appear nice. He got crushed. He sucks.

h1a8

He did, but he did less than pre-Worthy, which means that Cap got a strength boost.

Cap is worthy, which means he has Thor's powers, including his strength.

Why you continue to troll? I just proved that Thanos didnt overpower them both. Thanos was in a stalemate with Thor. When Cap joined in Thanos began to lose. To prevent from dying, Thanos headbutt Thor and got free. He punched Cap once and koed.

Cap had no increase in strength because
1. None was shown
2. Cap got koed in one punch.

Even if he did then both Cap and Thor still overpowered Thanos.

Darth Thor
No one in their right mind thinks he did well. They wanted to appear nice. He got crushed. He sucks.

Good to know that if you lose our BZ that there will be no excuses.

Josh_Alexander

But also proves Hela has the strength to crush Mjolnir stick out tongue

Thanks D.T.

You know, as long as my opponent is serious, I will be serious. I won't tro troll or derail a thread unless others have. I don't like trolling, but sometimes people like Quan just deserve to be handled.

The BZ was a lot of fun. Hope to have more like that. And having judges actually helps to bring clarity to the debates.

Josh_Alexander
Why you continue to troll? I just proved that Thanos didnt overpower them both. Thanos was in a stalemate with Thor. When Cap joined in Thanos began to lose. To prevent from dying, Thanos headbutt Thor and got free. He punched Cap once and koed.

Cap had no increase in strength because
1. None was shown
2. Cap got koed in one punch.

Even if he did then both Cap and Thor still overpowered Thanos.

There is this scene where both Thor and Worthy Cap are struggling to man-handle Thanos. That means he was withstanding them both. In the end, Thanos came on top.

You are debating against Odin's words?

quanchi112
Good to know that if you lose our BZ that there will be no excuses. My argument will be superior to yours. Your arrogance and typical speed, speed, speed argument is seen coming a mile away.

quanchi112
Thanks D.T.

You know, as long as my opponent is serious, I will be serious. I won't tro troll or derail a thread unless others have. I don't like trolling, but sometimes people like Quan just deserve to be handled.

The BZ was a lot of fun. Hope to have more like that. And having judges actually helps to bring clarity to the debates. You got destroyed. Easiest debate to ever decide. I love it.

Josh_Alexander
You got destroyed. Easiest debate to ever decide. I love it.

The Judges disagree with you, as everyone does (except your bot and your whore Broly).

quanchi112
The Judges disagree with you, as everyone does (except your bot and your whore Broly). You lost. Save your pride and move on. You only see what you want to see. Nib killed you.

Josh_Alexander
You lost. Save your pride and move on. You only see what you want to see. Nib killed you.

Your bias clouds your judgement.

Now, stop derailing threads.

quanchi112
Your bias clouds your judgement.

Now, stop derailing threads. Thanos wins.

Nib wins over you. Cry.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos wins.

Nib wins over you. Cry.

Thanos wins.

I win over you.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

I win over you. Quit piggybacking me.

Then let judges decide. You fear me.

BrolyBlack
The Judges disagree with you, as everyone does (except your bot and your whore Broly).

Easy boy, your momma has been whoring for years, where do you think you came from?

Josh_Alexander
Easy boy, your momma has been whoring for years, where do you think you came from?

Stop derailing threads, last warning.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Thanks D.T.

The BZ was a lot of fun. Hope to have more like that. And having judges actually helps to bring clarity to the debates.

Quit derailing my thread

quanchi112
Easy boy, your momma has been whoring for years, where do you think you came from? laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
Thanks D.T.

Stop derailing my thread

Josh_Alexander
Stop derailing my thread

Responding isn't derailing a thread.

Use your brains.

Now, go back to topic troll.

BrolyBlack
Shut up and stay on topic you king.

BrolyBlack
*ninny

quanchi112
Responding isn't derailing a thread.

Use your brains.

Now, go back to topic troll. Thanos wins you ninny.

Josh_Alexander
Shut up and stay on topic you king.

I'm your king, thank's for the concession.

quanchi112
I'm your king, thank's for the concession. Childish.

BrolyBlack
I'm your king, thank's for the concession.

I own you ninny

quanchi112
I own you ninny Ninny can run but ninny cannot hide.

h1a8
Bump

tkitna
I think Kurse wins, but could go either way.

9jaboy
Originally posted by tkitna
I think Kurse wins, but could go either way.
Thor wasn't a physical match for Kurse, He treated Thor like a weak feeb.
I actually feel On strength alone,Kurse is stronger than Hela.

tkitna
Originally posted by 9jaboy
Thor wasn't a physical match for Kurse, He treated Thor like a weak feeb.
I actually feel On strength alone,Kurse is stronger than Hela.

Thor wasnt a physical match for Thanos and Hela either, but I agree with what your saying.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>