IW Thor vs Thanos with sword

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Thor from the ending of IW vs End game thanos.

Who wins?

BrolyBlack
Thor kills him extremely easy

Psychotron
Thanos.

BrolyBlack
Not even close. Fully Powered Thor would kill him, fat Thor was weak

FrothByte
Thor stays in the air, softens up Thanos with lightning blasts before coming down to chop his head off.

steverules_2
Originally posted by FrothByte
Thor stays in the air, softens up Thanos with lightning blasts before coming down to chop his head off.

Was he too fat to fly in EG?

BrolyBlack
He was to fat to do much of anything. Captain America did better with Mjornir and Stormbreaker than he did.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos wins. Specially after Thanos being able to use SB against Thor.

FrothByte
Originally posted by steverules_2
Was he too fat to fly in EG?

I don't remember him flying in Endgame. I don't even remember him using his lightning. What I do know is they made him so dumb in Endgame that he couldn't even finish explaining about the reality stone. And if he was that dumb I assume that also meant he was too dumb to properly strategize in a fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Psychotron
Thanos.

Stigma
Gonna go with IW Thor.

quanchi112
Thanos dominates Thor. I tried telling the fanboys. Most of the people on here or in life are so biased they will pretend otherwise.

FrothByte
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos dominates Thor. I tried telling the fanboys. Most of the people on here or in life are so biased they will pretend otherwise.

So how's he gonna fight Thor while Thor blasts him from the air?

quanchi112
So how's he gonna fight Thor while Thor blasts him from the air? So you are saying despite all the evidence if he simply blasts him into the air Thanos cannot defend himself or counter? You make up tactics and ignore the actual evidence. If you cannot back your claims they are just baseless conjecture.

Eon Blue
Thanos wins.

FrothByte
So you are saying despite all the evidence if he simply blasts him into the air Thanos cannot defend himself or counter? You make up tactics and ignore the actual evidence. If you cannot back your claims they are just baseless conjecture.

The times Thanos was blasted with lightning he had zero defense against it. So tell me what "evidence" you're talking about.

quanchi112
The times Thanos was blasted with lightning he had zero defense against it. So tell me what "evidence" you're talking about. Zero defense? He throws his sword at him. He almost killed Thor if Cap was not there with his own axe. Hela can be hit by lightning too but he was not able to defeat her either. She cannot just fly and just has weapons to hurl. Thanos can also spin his weapon to block, lol. You need to watch the films. Thor lost multiple times to Thanos. Cap even used lightning on Thanos but still got his ass kicked after.

You pretending Thor can win when alll evidence points to thrck treat is humorous. Thor is Thanos *****. Dude put on weight due to his failure to Thanos. Even his own mother mocked him as a failure.

Thanos>Thor, Cap with the hammer, and Iron Man.

It is like saying Iron man blasted someone they cannot counter when they might evade or strike him first. It is laughable to even suggest lightning. Thor cannot beat him.

cdtm
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Thor from the ending of IW vs End game thanos.

Who wins?

This already happened. Thor took his head.

FrothByte
Zero defense? He throws his sword at him. He almost killed Thor if Cap was not there with his own axe. Hela can be hit by lightning too but he was not able to defeat her either. She cannot just fly and just has weapons to hurl. Thanos can also spin his weapon to block, lol. You need to watch the films. Thor lost multiple times to Thanos. Cap even used lightning on Thanos but still got his ass kicked after.

You pretending Thor can win when alll evidence points to thrck treat is humorous. Thor is Thanos *****. Dude put on weight due to his failure to Thanos. Even his own mother mocked him as a failure.

Thanos>Thor, Cap with the hammer, and Iron Man.

It is like saying Iron man blasted someone they cannot counter when they might evade or strike him first. It is laughable to even suggest lightning. Thor cannot beat him.

There are already multiple vids online of these fights. Show me one where Thanos was able to get out of a lightning blast using his own power.

Because from.everythinh I've seen, the lightning attacker (either Thor or Cap) needed to let up on their lightning before Thanos could counter.

quanchi112
There are already multiple vids online of these fights. Show me one where Thanos was able to get out of a lightning blast using his own power.

Because from.everythinh I've seen, the lightning attacker (either Thor or Cap) needed to let up on their lightning before Thanos could counter. Show me where a lightning blast defeated him. Thanps can move, use his sword to block, or attack on his own. Thor with two weapons was embarrassed. So you are saying these guys could have won easily over Thanos with lightning just based off no semblance of a rational thought ignoring the circumstances and their skill coupled with their experience because you say so. Baseless. Biased.

When has Thor defeated anyone of impressive stature by lightning alone. He along with two allies, two asgardusn lightning wielding weapons, and a friend with energy blasts failed yet you expect anyone to take you seriously. This is an h1 argument.

FrothByte
Show me where a lightning blast defeated him. Thanps can move, use his sword to block, or attack on his own. Thor with two weapons was embarrassed. So you are saying these guys could have won easily over Thanos with lightning just based off no semblance of a rational thought ignoring the circumstances and their skill coupled with their experience because you say so. Baseless. Biased.

When has Thor defeated anyone of impressive stature by lightning alone. He along with two allies, two asgardusn lightning wielding weapons, and a friend with energy blasts failed yet you expect anyone to take you seriously. This is an h1 argument.

And yet Thanos was unable to block the lightning blasts nor counter attack while he was getting hit by it.

The only reason he got out of it was because the attacker (Thor and Cap) stopped blasting him with lightning. Again, please show me a scene where Thanos effectively countered or blocked a lightning blast.

h1a8
In all fairness, I believe Thor will eventually throw stormbreaker or fight Thanos up close and personal. It doesn't seem like he would spam lightning all fight while staying away (especially if it's taking a long ass time to put Thanos down with lightning).

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8
In all fairness, I believe Thor will eventually throw stormbreaker or fight Thanos up close and personal. It doesn't seem like he would spam lightning all fight while staying away (especially if it's taking a long ass time to put Thanos down with lightning).

Even if throws Stormbreaker, he can still generate lightning without it.

Darth Thor

And he can TK Stormbreaker back to himself.

If Thor fight smart, he will keep his distance and keep spamming Lightning at Thanos, and throwing Stormbreaker at him from a distance. Just not sure thats completely in character.

Also didnt Thanos block a super charged Thor Lightning enhanced repulsor blast with his Sword?

So given all that will give Thanos the win if hes wielding his Uru sword.

Darth Thor
I tried telling the fanboys.

Oh really? Thats why you backed out of my Stormbreaker Thor vs Base Thanos battlezone challenge?

You could have accepted and delayed that until after Endgame, but you had no faith in Thanos.

Eon Blue

quanchi112
And yet Thanos was unable to block the lightning blasts nor counter attack while he was getting hit by it.

The only reason he got out of it was because the attacker (Thor and Cap) stopped blasting him with lightning. Again, please show me a scene where Thanos effectively countered or blocked a lightning blast. He withstood it. It never defeated anyone. Two people yielded lightning and with a 3-1 advantage they still lost.

So you are saying cap could have won had he just kept on with the lightning. You need proof of something for it to be taken seriously. Conjecture which goes against the films evidence is silly tbh.

Thanos beat them together. Name one impressive guy lightning has beaten alone. Waiting on examples.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Oh really? Thats why you backed out of my Stormbreaker Thor vs Base Thanos battlezone challenge?

You could have accepted and delayed that until after Endgame, but you had no faith in Thanos. We have a Superman vs my guy battlezone you twit. I needed evidence this film to demonstrate what all but the idiotic like you would need. You already accepted a Superman one. Hell, without a weapon Thanos got the better of Thor with cap. I bet you were thinking Quan was so right. Thanos is decimating them.

Once the clips are available on YouTube it is on. Do not try to back out now.

quanchi112

FrothByte
He withstood it. It never defeated anyone. Two people yielded lightning and with a 3-1 advantage they still lost.

So you are saying cap could have won had he just kept on with the lightning. You need proof of something for it to be taken seriously. Conjecture which goes against the films evidence is silly tbh.

Thanos beat them together. Name one impressive guy lightning has beaten alone. Waiting on examples.

He took 1 lightning shot from Thor and it smashed him to the ground and he was unable to get out of it till Thor stopped his lightning. And that wasn't even the biggest lightning blast we've seen Thor do. Are you going to apply a no-limits fallacy on Thanos then and claim that he can withstand limitless lightning shots just because he survived one?

He took 2 lightning shots from Cap. Only 2. And again he was unable to stop them or get out of them. Plus Cap has not shown to have the same lightning output or control that we've seen from Thor.

So again, please provide proof that Thanos can block or counter these lightning blasts.

FrothByte
And he can TK Stormbreaker back to himself.

If Thor fight smart, he will keep his distance and keep spamming Lightning at Thanos, and throwing Stormbreaker at him from a distance. Just not sure thats completely in character.

Also didnt Thanos block a super charged Thor Lightning enhanced repulsor blast with his Sword?

So given all that will give Thanos the win if hes wielding his Uru sword.

Meh. Sometimes Thor fights like a thug but it's not uncommon for him to fight smartly. He fought smart against the Destroyer, the frost giants, the fight in Wakanda, etc. Even if he fights Thanos the same way he fought in the bridge in Ragnarok where he used his lightning in conjunction with his melee, that's already something more than any combatant we've seen Thanos face 1 on 1.

Personally, I don't think Thor will start the fight just staying in the air and spamming lightning. He might open with a blast or two but he'll probably close the distance. However, he's also not completely stupid. When he sees that he can't win against Thanos in pure melee then it would need some next level stupidity to not use his lightning powers then.

Darth Thor
^ Oh sure he would defo use Lightning. But theres like 90% chance he would close the distance for H2H in conjunction with that.

He tends not to go H2H when 1)fighting multiple opponents like in the examples you pointed out and 2)against giant foes like Destroyer and Surtur.

Honestly Against a brick like Thanos he should just whip him up in a tornado like he did Destroyer. But he only ever did that the one time, which is kinda strange.

FrothByte
^ Oh sure he would defo use Lightning. But theres like 90% chance he would close the distance for H2H in conjunction with that.

He tends not to go H2H when 1)fighting multiple opponents like in the examples you pointed out and 2)against giant foes like Destroyer and Surtur.

Honestly Against a brick like Thanos he should just whip him up in a tornado like he did Destroyer. But he only ever did that the one time, which is kinda strange.

Yeah but like I said, when he's completely outmatched by an opponent it would be ridiculous to think that he wouldn't resort to using lightning as much as he needs to. He had no issues using it liberally with Hela. He couldn't use it against Kurse because by the time he realized he was overmatched he couldn't get to his hammer anymore.

So saying that Thor would choose to fight Thanos in pure melee with maybe just 1-2 shots of lightning thrown in would be gimping him since he does have multiple feats of using his lightning more effectively than that.

h1a8

But the lightning won't do much. He have to go in and commit that old sin.

Also it seems that each blast is not infinite. Thor charges from the lightning in the sky. Once he's depleted, he has to recharge. That's why the blasts only lasts so long, and that's why he loses his lightning cloak after awhile

FrothByte
But the lightning won't do much. He have to go in and commit that old sin.

Won't do much? He can generate lightning on his own strong enough to destroy the Bifrost. What do you mean "won't do much"?

Darth Thor
Yeah but like I said, when he's completely outmatched by an opponent it would be ridiculous to think that he wouldn't resort to using lightning as much as he needs to. He had no issues using it liberally with Hela. He couldn't use it against Kurse because by the time he realized he was overmatched he couldn't get to his hammer anymore.

So saying that Thor would choose to fight Thanos in pure melee with maybe just 1-2 shots of lightning thrown in would be gimping him since he does have multiple feats of using his lightning more effectively than that.

To be fair even in close combat we know he uses lightning punches against a physically stronger opponent - Hulk. So all depends on the writer, but yes agree he certainly has shown what it takes to give Thanos a really hard time.

Also it seems that each blast is not infinite. Thor charges from the lightning in the sky. Once he's depleted, he has to recharge. That's why the blasts only lasts so long, and that's why he loses his lightning cloak after awhile

Have you not seen Ragnarok?

h1a8
Won't do much? He can generate lightning on his own strong enough to destroy the Bifrost. What do you mean "won't do much"?

What are you talking about?
Thor broke the bridge from hammer strikes.

h1a8
To be fair even in close combat we know he uses lightning punches against a physically stronger opponent - Hulk. So all depends on the writer, but yes agree he certainly has shown what it takes to give Thanos a really hard time.

Have you not seen Ragnarok?

Thor had stored charge already. Thor can store lightning for an indefinite amount of time.

Silent Master
Why do you always make things up?

FrothByte
Thor had stored charge already. Thor can store lightning for an indefinite amount of time.

Prove it.

h1a8
Prove it.

Easily
Exhibit A
Thor charges Mjolnir with lightning before shooting it, multiple times.

Exhibit B
Thor's blasts (from his hammer) was shown to run out of juice, multiple times.

Exhibit C
Thor charged himself at the end of Ragnarok when he struck Hela with a bolt.
He used that charge to defeat the fodder and destroy some of Hela's weapons. Then the charge was completely gone.

Exhibit D
Thor charges the hammers in Endgame (before shooting at IM).

This is strong evidence showing that Thor and his hammers are able to hold a charge as well as that charge bring finite (not infinite).

FrothByte
Easily
Exhibit A
Thor charges Mjolnir with lightning before shooting it, multiple times.

Exhibit B
Thor's blasts (from his hammer) was shown to run out of juice, multiple times.

Exhibit C
Thor charged himself at the end of Ragnarok when he struck Hela with a bolt.
He used that charge to defeat the fodder and destroy some of Hela's weapons. Then the charge was completely gone.

Exhibit D
Thor charges the hammers in Endgame (before shooting at IM).

This is strong evidence showing that Thor and his hammers are able to hold a charge as well as that charge bring finite (not infinite).

You do know that simply repeating your theory with fancier terms (exhibit a, etc.) doesn't magically turns it into proof right?

You can't prove your theory by repeating your theory.

Silent Master
He obviously didn't watch Ragnarok

quanchi112
He took 1 lightning shot from Thor and it smashed him to the ground and he was unable to get out of it till Thor stopped his lightning. And that wasn't even the biggest lightning blast we've seen Thor do. Are you going to apply a no-limits fallacy on Thanos then and claim that he can withstand limitless lightning shots just because he survived one?

He took 2 lightning shots from Cap. Only 2. And again he was unable to stop them or get out of them. Plus Cap has not shown to have the same lightning output or control that we've seen from Thor.

So again, please provide proof that Thanos can block or counter these lightning blasts. I am going to say you need proof of a tactic to claim it. I might as well argue Thanos throws the sword at his nutsack. The biggest lightning blast did not even harm Hela. It is not impressive. Thanos withstood SW who has the power to destroy the mind one.

He took them fine. We see him take one from Thor at the end of IW. He pops up immediately. They do not faze him.

His sword can deflect energy. We see him do so in the film. You need to prove your claims Thor can defeat anyone impressive with lightning spam.

FrothByte
I am going to say you need proof of a tactic to claim it. I might as well argue Thanos throws the sword at his nutsack. The biggest lightning blast did not even harm Hela. It is not impressive. Thanos withstood SW who has the power to destroy the mind one.

He took them fine. We see him take one from Thor at the end of IW. He pops up immediately. They do not faze him.

His sword can deflect energy. We see him do so in the film. You need to prove your claims Thor can defeat anyone impressive with lightning spam.

Dude, a SINGLE lightning blast from Thor floored Thanos. So did the one from Cap. If a fighter gets completely knocked down by a single punch from another fighter, that means that fighter cannot withstand multiple punches of the same caliber.

If the lightning blast was ineffective against Thanos then it should never have knocked him down.

As for proof of tactic: watch the bridge fight in Ragnarok. Thor was spamming lightning blasts left and right.

So basically: I have proof that Thor can spam multiple lightning blasts and that a single blast can floor Thanos. You have no proof that Thanos can withstand multiple lightning blasts.

quanchi112
Dude, a SINGLE lightning blast from Thor floored Thanos. So did the one from Cap. If a fighter gets completely knocked down by a single punch from another fighter, that means that fighter cannot withstand multiple punches of the same caliber.

If the lightning blast was ineffective against Thanos then it should never have knocked him down.

As for proof of tactic: watch the bridge fight in Ragnarok. Thor was spamming lightning blasts left and right.

So basically: I have proof that Thor can spam multiple lightning blasts and that a single blast can floor Thanos. You have no proof that Thanos can withstand multiple lightning blasts. So what? Thanos was relatively unharmed. Thor sent Hela back with the shot but he said it did nothing. It knocks you back but does not do real damage. Thanos was fine. Hela was fine.

If I push a man down but he gets up unfazed it did no significant damage.

Yes, and it did next to nothing to anyone impressive such as Hela.

You have proof he can use it no proof it can even critically injure Thanos let alone beat him. Thanos beat two guys with lightning powers into the dirt.

h1a8
You do know that simply repeating your theory with fancier terms (exhibit a, etc.) doesn't magically turns it into proof right?

You can't prove your theory by repeating your theory.

Proof = evidence

If you disagree with any of the evidence then rebutt it. That's called debating.

FrothByte
So what? Thanos was relatively unharmed. Thor sent Hela back with the shot but he said it did nothing. It knocks you back but does not do real damage. Thanos was fine. Hela was fine.

If I push a man down but he gets up unfazed it did no significant damage.

Yes, and it did next to nothing to anyone impressive such as Hela.

You have proof he can use it no proof it can even critically injure Thanos let alone beat him. Thanos beat two guys with lightning powers into the dirt.

Lol, no. If you push a man who's actively resisting you and you push him hard enough to slam him on the ground, that's gonna hurt him. Unless you think football players who get tackled can easily take them without harm even without armor?

Hela has a healing factor and can take a spear thrust to the chest without pain. Are you saying Thanos is the same?

In any case, Thanos wasn't injured by the single lightning blast but he was definitely hurt. You don't get slammed on the ground and writhe like that if it doesn't hurt. So I'm still waiting for you to provide proof that he can tank multiple lightning blasts without issues.

FrothByte
Proof = evidence

If you disagree with any of the evidence then rebutt it. That's called debating.

Well I'm glad you know what proof is. So where is your evidence that Thor gets drained? When has he ever tried to make lightning and it failed him because he was drained?

quanchi112
Lol, no. If you push a man who's actively resisting you and you push him hard enough to slam him on the ground, that's gonna hurt him. Unless you think football players who get tackled can easily take them without harm even without armor?

Hela has a healing factor and can take a spear thrust to the chest without pain. Are you saying Thanos is the same?

In any case, Thanos wasn't injured by the single lightning blast but he was definitely hurt. You don't get slammed on the ground and writhe like that if it doesn't hurt. So I'm still waiting for you to provide proof that he can tank multiple lightning blasts without issues. Thanos resisted power that destroyed an infinity stone. Hela fought on Asgard where her power greater. You need to prove your claim. You just keep repeating yourself with no evidence or examples.

Thanos was fine. Just as Hela was fine. She was thrown a far greater distance. Thanos beat two guys who wielded lightning rather easily.

Evidence and facts matter not conjecture.

FrothByte
Thanos resisted power that destroyed an infinity stone. Hela fought on Asgard where her power greater. You need to prove your claim. You just keep repeating yourself with no evidence or examples.

Thanos was fine. Just as Hela was fine. She was thrown a far greater distance. Thanos beat two guys who wielded lightning rather easily.

Evidence and facts matter not conjecture.

I already proved my claim.

1. Thanos was unable to counter or block any lightning attacks from Thor or Cap.

2. Thanos was unable to get out from the lightning attack until Thor or Cap let up.

3. A single lightning strike slammed Thanos on the ground. This happened every single time he got hit by lightning blasts.

4. Any hit that's strong enough to slam someone to the ground is always strong enough to hurt them. Fact.

5. Thanos was writhing in pain when Cap hit him with lightning while he was already on the ground.

6. The lightning strikes that Thor and Cap hit Thanos with is nowhere near as big as the most powerful lightning blasts we've seen from Thor.

7. Thor is capable of spamming lightning from a distance, even while flying, and has already had multiple feats of doing so.

8. Thanos does not have Hela's healing factor. Therefore Hela's durability feats are not transferable to Thanos. Only an idiot would try to use such a tactic.

Now, where is your proof that Thanos can tank multiple lightning blasts from Thor?

quanchi112
I already proved my claim.

1. Thanos was unable to counter or block any lightning attacks from Thor or Cap.

1. We see him deferent energy with his sword. All characters knew the gravity of the situationso it is not reasonable to assume a pretty easy to perform tactic could defeat someone of Thanos skill. Thanos can attack, use his sword, and evade.

2. So you believe the intention of the scene portrayed this could have defeated Thanos had they not let up?

3. Ok and? If a jab hits a boxer more often than not but does not significantly damage or won do we assume only jabs win the boxing match? Do we completely set aside the skill and actions of the other fighter and ignore all reasonable inferences and assumptions assessing the totality of the scene.

If someone pinches my arms that hurts but that dies not warrant beating me in a fight. It did not hurt him in any meaningful way and he withstood far more punishment on top of the lightning blasts and he still was not defeated or critically injured despite multiple heroes attacking him.

Use a little common sense.

Who won the fight? Did it end with Thanos standing up and cap on his ass after he had two other heroes helping? Thanos broke his shield up and showed he was much more than Cap could handle despite a hammer, a shield, his skill, and lightning powers.

Quit focusing on a jab connecting when Thanos later uppercutted and had him at his mercy. Thanos let up. Cap never did.

6. We saw the biggest one which left him wide open to being attacked while taking moments to summon did not even harm Hela. Far less pierced her skin in the film too by weaker characters.

7. Who has he defeated while doing so? If you cannot give examples if him doing so then it is you just dismissing the character to reach a biased conclusion that fits your bias.

Thor wanted to kill Thanos. Was he able to do so at the end of endgame? Only an idiot would claim he wins easily whilevthe facts show us with help he loses badly.

8. Thanos has greater feats of durability. Soldier asgardians were able to pierce her armor.

The entire endgame sequence where he tanked hammer shots, shield tosses, Cap marvel attacks, Wanda infinity stone destroying power, and lightning to boot without being close to being physically beaten. Only an idiot would claim fodder lightning has a chance. Thor lost to Thanos. Multiple times in this film and in the previous one. Two weapons did not need help him. Thanos got in Thors head for 5 years and he still was not man enough to beat Thanos.

FrothByte
1. We see him deferent energy with his sword. All characters knew the gravity of the situationso it is not reasonable to assume a pretty easy to perform tactic could defeat someone of Thanos skill. Thanos can attack, use his sword, and evade.

Not all energy is the same. You honestly think it's a good idea to block a lightning strike with a metal weapon? lol.

In any case, Thanos got shot by lightning 3 times and in none of those times was he able to block it. So if you want to claim he can do so, please provide some feats.

2. So you believe the intention of the scene portrayed this could have defeated Thanos had they not let up?

Possibly. At the very least, a prolonged lightning blast or repeated blasts should severely hurt and weaken Thanos considering even a single hit already had him squirming on the ground.

3. Ok and? If a jab hits a boxer more often than not but does not significantly damage or won do we assume only jabs win the boxing match? Do we completely set aside the skill and actions of the other fighter and ignore all reasonable inferences and assumptions assessing the totality of the scene.

A jab doesn't usually knock an opponent off his feet. A better comparison would be a right cross, and a right cross powerful enough to knock you down with a single hit is not something you can take repeated hits from. Especially not when you have no feats of being able to block it.

If someone pinches my arms that hurts but that dies not warrant beating me in a fight. It did not hurt him in any meaningful way and he withstood far more punishment on top of the lightning blasts and he still was not defeated or critically injured despite multiple heroes attacking him.

Use a little common sense.

A pinch doesn't knock you off your feet. Please use a bit of common sense. Name me one type of hit that can knock you down with a single hit yet won't hurt you and that you can take repeated hits from.

Who won the fight? Did it end with Thanos standing up and cap on his ass after he had two other heroes helping? Thanos broke his shield up and showed he was much more than Cap could handle despite a hammer, a shield, his skill, and lightning powers.

Quit focusing on a jab connecting when Thanos later uppercutted and had him at his mercy. Thanos let up. Cap never did.

Cap isn't Thor. Cap is a complete newb with his lightning powers and doesn't have a 10th of the lightning feats that Thor has.

6. We saw the biggest one which left him wide open to being attacked while taking moments to summon did not even harm Hela. Far less pierced her skin in the film too by weaker characters.

Again, Thanos is not Hela. Hela has an insane healing factor. You can't transfer feats between different characters that have very little in common.

7. Who has he defeated while doing so? If you cannot give examples if him doing so then it is you just dismissing the character to reach a biased conclusion that fits your bias.

Thor wanted to kill Thanos. Was he able to do so at the end of endgame? Only an idiot would claim he wins easily whilevthe facts show us with help he loses badly.

And Thor almost killed Thanos in IW. If Thanos hadn't tucked tail and ran Thor would have killed him. This is IW Thor we're talking about, not Endgame Thor.

8. Thanos has greater feats of durability. Soldier asgardians were able to pierce her armor.

Hela wore no armor. But she also has a healing factor that Thanos doesn't have. Thor had no issue piercing Thanos with Stormbreaker.

quanchi112
Not all energy is the same. You honestly think it's a good idea to block a lightning strike with a metal weapon? lol.

Prove it is an earthly metal weapon. His lightning even powers up Iron mans suit. If you are going to make a claim please prove it. You just continue the baseless claims.

And yet none of those were instances of him brunt even critically injured. Your claim this defeats him is absurd since he went on to impose his will in all instances.

I am not arguing he is untouchable I am arguing if he does get hit which he has by the lightning it will not be enough to defeat him. This is factually correct your case is based on your own baseless stance being accepted while ignoring the result of their fights on screen.

Provide examples of Thor using lightning to defeat someone impressive. If you cannot cite any examples then you are about as effective as joshs hilarious and dubious headcanon stances.

So his actions after said blasts do not lead you to believe he was fine? Did you see what he did to Cap after? Why do you ignore the end result in favor of your desperate headcanon. Thanos countered. He was not damaged in the slightest evident by his prolonged fight afterwards while incurring a lot more damage than fodder lightning.

it is not a literal comparison but it fits your criteria. Thors lightning is not as powerful as his weapons. We see Thor and hulk knock each other at great distances in their fight in Ragnarok but at that point neither guy was able to hurt them significantly. Thanos beat the hulk soundly but just because the director did not choose to have him fly back 30 feet we do not ignore what causes actual significant damage. Thanos soundly defeated the hulk Thor did not.

We do not ignore the clear intention of Thor and cap trying as hard as they can to defeat Thanos and that both were unable to do so. They gas skill, weapons, and lightning yet both lost.

I did not say it does. A push could. I could keep getting up. You are trying to compare humans to characters who can resist stars, lol. The lightning never did any significant damage to Thanos. Thanos beat them both.

Cap used the hammer and shield like a pro. Yo act as if he was getting used to his powers while seeing him wield them is akin to trolling.

Cap used the shield and hammer in tandem and showed he was a fierce and a competent wielder of his powers. Cap is combat ready. Thor has more feats because he held the hammer longer but Cap was competent and quite impressive wielding the hammer. If he did not know what he was doing how could he just summon lightning?

So what? She cannot get up so based off your theory she can never resume her footing and her healing factor clearly has limits even on Asgard. Surtur.

Thanos won. He could have killed him with the snap. He was not there to kill Thor. His goal was killing half the universe. Thors goal was to stop and kill him. He failed on both accounts. He admitted in the film.

Your josh like delusions are about as compelling as your imagination arguments. Not based off facts or reason no one takes your fanboyism seriously.

She was not naked. That is clearly protective covering or armor of some kind. Surtur has no issue killing her with one stab. Hela did not resist stormbreaker which is greater than mjolnir so who cares?

Hela went toe to toe with Thor and he survived just fine. Thanos was about to impale him with his own weapon. Thanos is just too skilled for Thor or Hela. Stronger, more durable, and greater experience. You can ignore the filmmakers opinions, the fights, the evidence but you just come off as another josh. Who I like more I will argue for.

Darth Thor
^ Will leave his to Froth, but Thor was beating on Hulk with his Lightning after he was no longer able to get the job done physically.

quanchi112
^ Will leave his to Froth, but Thor was beating on Hulk with his Lightning after he was no longer able to get the job done physically. Point is Thor has the upper hand he did not win. Thanos beat the shit out of hulk in less time. The whole he flew back farther is not always indicative of greater internal damage.

Darth Thor
Point is Thor has the upper hand he did not win.

My point is he was using his Lightning to defeat an opponent he was losing against without lightning.

And it clearly worked. The fight completely switched once his lightning cane into play.

quanchi112
My point is he was using his Lightning to defeat an opponent he was losing against without lightning.

And it clearly worked. The fight completely switched once his lightning cane into play. He was using lightning and his skill. Not just lightning. He was always the more skilled fighter and connected. Hulk was still in the fight. Thanos took him out after overpowering him. Thanos is more skilled and stronger than both. They need a lot of help against Thanos. One on one they get destroyed.

Darth Thor
He was using lightning and his skill

He was using his skill the whole fight. But the fight completely turned when he used his Lightning.

So point is, Lightning clearly makes a massive difference.

quanchi112
He was using his skill the whole fight. But the fight completely turned when he used his Lightning.

So point is, Lightning clearly makes a massive difference. No, he was not just using lightning he used skill, momentum, and his strength. You exaggerate lightning and ignore the other variables. Thor did not win despite his lightning.

Darth Thor
No, he was not just using lightning he used skill, momentum, and his strength. You exaggerate lightning and ignore the other variables. Thor did not win despite his lightning.

No, Ive compared him using Lightning to him not using Lightning. The other variables were already in place. Hence the difference was the power of his lightning.

quanchi112
No, Ive compared him using Lightning to him not using Lightning. The other variables were already in place. Hence the difference was the power of his lightning. So lightning alone you ignore. He was using strength, skill, and lightning which still was not enough. Thor always had the strength to hurt the hulk and we see hulk withstand lightning amped attacks with momentum. Hulk did not lose. Told you so. You and your excuses. Thanos beat the hulk whereas Thor has never done so.

Darth Thor
So lightning alone you ignore. He was using strength, skill, and lightning which still was not enough. Thor always had the strength to hurt the hulk and we see hulk withstand lightning amped attacks with momentum. Hulk did not lose. Told you so. You and your excuses. Thanos beat the hulk whereas Thor has never done so.

What? Lol

Before the lightning shots Hulk was bashing his face in, after the lightning Hulk was badly losing.

I dont get whats so difficult to understand. Lightning and lightning alone made the difference. Deal with it crybaby.

quanchi112
What? Lol

Before the lightning shots Hulk was bashing his face in, after the lightning Hulk was badly losing.

I dont get whats so difficult to understand. Lightning and lightning alone made the difference. Deal with it crybaby. Thor was beating on him in the fight too hulk had the momentum and Thor countered. Thor hurt him prior to the lightning andcwurh lightning because he has the strength to hurt him. Hulk weathered a Thor momentum lightning amped shot and was still ready for more. Lightning never defeated the hulk. Thor never defeated the hulk when he had a hammer too the first time. It must hurt you are wrong as I claimed. Thor still never beat him and hulk withstood lightning amped momentum punches.

Darth Thor
Thor was beating on him in the fight too hulk had the momentum and Thor countered. Thor hurt him prior to the lightning andcwurh lightning because he has the strength to hurt him. Hulk weathered a Thor momentum lightning amped shot and was still ready for more. Lightning never defeated the hulk. Thor never defeated the hulk when he had a hammer too the first time. It must hurt you are wrong as I claimed. Thor still never beat him and hulk withstood lightning amped momentum punches.

Who says Hulk was ready for more? Lmao

He was getting his ass whooped and struggling to stay awake.

Lightning powered Thor is simply on another level to Hulk.

Everyone understands this except you.

quanchi112
Who says Hulk was ready for more? Lmao

He was getting his ass whooped and struggling to stay awake.

Lightning powered Thor is simply on another level to Hulk.

Everyone understands this except you. Hulk. He got up and was ready for more fighting. Is this another instance where you pretend something the scene clearly did not portray because of your bias. He got rocked but recovered. A jump lightning amped punch did damage him but he was fine. Thanos is the one who defeated the hulk with relative ease.

Thor did not win so the facts disagree. Your opinion on what has not occurred is simply bias. I go by the facts. Thor has yet to defeat the hulk despite his advantages.

FrothByte
Prove it is an earthly metal weapon. His lightning even powers up Iron mans suit. If you are going to make a claim please prove it. You just continue the baseless claims.

Looks like metal, sounds like metal, performs like metal. If you want to claim that it is not a conductive metal then that's up to you to prove.

Ironman has a powersource capable of absorbing additional energy and redirecting it. Last I checked, Thanos' sword had no such power source.

The only one making baseless claims here is you. All of my claims are backed up with feats and logic. Yours are pure opinions.

And yet none of those were instances of him brunt even critically injured. Your claim this defeats him is absurd since he went on to impose his will in all instances.

Yes, because it was just a single shot. Same way I can probably take a single punch without injury but I won't be able to take multiple punches without injury. Problem here is that you have zero proof to show that Thanos can tank repeated blasts from Thor's lightning, not when one of them was enough to knock him down. That's like saying just because Thor was able to take one of Hulk's punches without injury that means he can take unlimited Hulk punches without issue.

You know you have no counter to this logic, so your argument basically boils down to applying a no-limits fallacy of "If a single hit can't automatically kill or injure someone, then it means they can withstand an unlimited amount of like hits".

I am not arguing he is untouchable I am arguing if he does get hit which he has by the lightning it will not be enough to defeat him. This is factually correct your case is based on your own baseless stance being accepted while ignoring the result of their fights on screen.

I never said it will only take 1 lightning strike to defeat him. It will take multiple lightning strikes plus possible a headshot from Stormbreaker. We already know he's powerless to escape from the lightning shot once it hits him. We know Stormbreaker can shop his head off. You do the math.

Nothing is stopping Thor from blasting Thanos continuously with lightning till he's softened up enough for a finishing move from SB.

Provide examples of Thor using lightning to defeat someone impressive. If you cannot cite any examples then you are about as effective as joshs hilarious and dubious headcanon stances.

Thor used it to take out Loki in their first fight when he was getting overwhelmed. He used it to take out multiple leviathans in one shot, leviathans who were powerful enough to destroy buildings by casually smashing into them. He used it to beat up Hulk in Ragnarok.

Now, please provide proof of Thanos being able to block or get out of lightning hits.

So his actions after said blasts do not lead you to believe he was fine? Did you see what he did to Cap after? Why do you ignore the end result in favor of your desperate headcanon. Thanos countered. He was not damaged in the slightest evident by his prolonged fight afterwards while incurring a lot more damage than fodder lightning.

His actions while getting blasted by the lightning leads me to believe they hurt him. Sure he was able to get up and continue fighting after the hit, but that was only one hit. Same way fighters are normally able to continue fighting despite getting hit once but doesn't mean they can take too many direct hits.

This is the main problem your brain is having a hard time wrapping itself around. A hit doesn't need to be an insta-kill shot to hurt somebody. Just because you can take one hit doesn't mean you can take multiple hits unless they've shown they can completely tank it. Thanos was never able to tank any of the lightning strikes Thor or Cap shot at him, therefore he can't withstand multiple shots of them.

it is not a literal comparison but it fits your criteria. Thors lightning is not as powerful as his weapons. We see Thor and hulk knock each other at great distances in their fight in Ragnarok but at that point neither guy was able to hurt them significantly. Thanos beat the hulk soundly but just because the director did not choose to have him fly back 30 feet we do not ignore what causes actual significant damage. Thanos soundly defeated the hulk Thor did not.

Yes, Hulk and Thor were able to knock each other away with punches and they were still able to continue fighting. That doesn't mean that they weren't getting hurt by those punches. Thor, for example, would not have been able to just lie still and allow Hulk to wail on him with punches and get back up after 5 minutes like it didn't hurt him.

We do not ignore the clear intention of Thor and cap trying as hard as they can to defeat Thanos and that both were unable to do so. They gas skill, weapons, and lightning yet both lost.

I've repeated this multiple times before. Cap is not Thor and does not have Thor's lightning feats. Endgame Thor is a shadow of his former self and nowhere near as impressive as IW Thor who is the one being discussed here. Fact is, Thanos was unable to stop IW Thor from embedding an axe to his chest... and that was him with the completed IG.

I did not say it does. A push could. I could keep getting up. You are trying to compare humans to characters who can resist stars, lol. The lightning never did any significant damage to Thanos. Thanos beat them both.

A push that is strong enough to slam you to the ground at the moment of impact is going to hurt you. You'd be a complete fool not to think so, unless you think getting tackled by someone doesn't hurt. Sure you can probably get up after one such explosive push... but let's not pretend you'd willingly subject yourself to multiple such tackles and think you'd be perfectly fine.

Cap used the hammer and shield like a pro. Yo act as if he was getting used to his powers while seeing him wield them is akin to trolling.

Cap used the shield and hammer in tandem and showed he was a fierce and a competent wielder of his powers. Cap is combat ready. Thor has more feats because he held the hammer longer but Cap was competent and quite impressive wielding the hammer. If he did not know what he was doing how could he just summon lightning?

So what? She cannot get up so based off your theory she can never resume her footing and her healing factor clearly has limits even on Asgard. Surtur.

Cap used hammer and shield great in melee but let's not pretend his lightning strikes where anywhere as impressive as what Thor displayed in Rangarok or IW. Claiming otherwise would make you a flat out troll.

Thanos won. He could have killed him with the snap. He was not there to kill Thor. His goal was killing half the universe. Thors goal was to stop and kill him. He failed on both accounts. He admitted in the film.

Your josh like delusions are about as compelling as your imagination arguments. Not based off facts or reason no one takes your fanboyism seriously.

Thanos completed his objective, yes, but he didn't defeat Thor. He was heavily injured while Thor wasn't and he escaped from Thor. No amount of word-play from your part will change that fact.

She was not naked. That is clearly protective covering or armor of some kind. Surtur has no issue killing her with one stab. Hela did not resist stormbreaker which is greater than mjolnir so who cares?

Thanos didn't resist Stormbreaker either, so that point is moot. You'll have to prove what Hela was wearing was armor. Go on, prove it.

Neither Hela, Thanos nor Thor have the destructive output of Surtur who's capable of destroying Asgard with a single blow. Please make sure that when you make comparisons, you're actually comparing relevant factors.

Hela went toe to toe with Thor and he survived just fine. Thanos was about to impale him with his own weapon. Thanos is just too skilled for Thor or Hela. Stronger, more durable, and greater experience. You can ignore the filmmakers opinions, the fights, the evidence but you just come off as another josh. Who I like more I will argue for.

We can go around this over and over again. Bottom line is Thanos doesn't have Hela's healing factor. If you want to make comparisons between their durability then you first need to prove Thanos' healing factor is just as strong as Hela's. Go on, show me some proof. Otherwise you just keep embarrassing yourself.

quanchi112
Looks like metal, sounds like metal, performs like metal. If you want to claim that it is not a conductive metal then that's up to you to prove.

If you feel you can prove your claim by all means do so. If you can just make worthless assumptions then you concede the claim. That is how debating works.

We see Thanos sword deflect energy in the battle. If you want to continue this charade of Thanos possessing some ordinary metal sword that can block Thors stormbreaker or deflect Iron Mans energy continue to act like the Thor fanatic we both know you to be.

You claimed Thor and cap both wielding lightning can defeat Thanos with this easy to use tactic. Your claims defy all logic and reason. The evidence shows Thanos is better than Thor, Cap, and tony not just Thor making your biased conclusion even more insane than usual.

You made the claim. I have asked numerous times of proof. You made the claim but just continue to repeat your position without any evidence. Put up or shut up. Thanos was not just hit by lightning he was hit by a hammer, punches, mjolnir, lightning, SW power who can destroy an infinity stone, carols attacks who can fly through ships and is the most powerful MCU hero as well. None of it even showed a critically wounded with collective damage he accrued yet without a single example of Thor doing so against a credible threat you expect me to accept your conjecture as a legitimate point.

laughing out loud

You need an example of the tactic to be a claim of merit. You would need to prove Thor can do it, has the power to use no limits energy or that of enough power to defeat Thanos when we have seen nothing to even allude to this preposterous position. If you cannot use evidence you are debating via josh tactics. Only seeing what you want, scripting the fight, and not citing any evidence which corroborates your point.

We do not know he cannot escape that is your position. So now you pretend he can do both simultaneously. We see in IW he does one then the other against a taken by surprise Thanos.

If what you say is true why has Thornever once done so to anyone? Is he stupid? Do you always ignore what happens on screen in favor of your imagination and what your brain says happens. Thanos beat him multiple times in the films. Thor needs help against Thanos a d still came up on the short end of the stick.

Thor did not take out Loki with lightning. He used multiple attacks, used the hammer, etc. Hulk palmed a Leviathan so to compare a Leviathan to Thanos us so cringe worthy you do not even deserve to be in this debate. Thor never beat Hulk with lightning plus had momentum and a punch that connected. That is not the same as spamming lightning as your claim. You are not even consistent in your arguments.

We see him block energy with his sword, weather lightning and counter. You have used no examples of Thor taking down anyone close to Thanos level via lightning spamming alone. You misreprented the Hulk fight with punches, other attacks, and disregarded his skill and the fact he did not win. You lied.

So did a hammer shot but not enough to seriously injure him or get him anywhere close to being defeated.

You gave no proof he cannot withstand multiple hits considering what else he withstood in this encounter. You need evidence. Thanos survived the stones in unison when they would kill most likely 98 percent of the other MCU heroes including Thor. Lightning. laughing out loud

Evidence suggests lightning is not even close to what he has withstood.

Agreed but it does not mean those punches hurt more than punches that did not send them as far. That is the point. Neurher guy was defeated despite the weaponry and other attacks they used against each other.

You need proof. Cap has always displayed far greater skill than Thor due to his weaker physicality and fights. No proof EG is lesser than just another baseless conclusion without any proof.

Thanos survived an axe to the chest and using the stones in unison that kills all of the avengers save Hulk. Lol. Thor lost. Thor had the element of surprise and still failed. He admitted he failed. He was there to stop Thanos and kill him. Thanos survived and killed 50 percent. Thor became depressed because he was so utter failure. Even his own mother admitted it. Thanos achieved his goal. He won.

We are talking about a universe where guys can resist stars and you think a push is serious business. Gtfo. Thanos was fine after every lightning blast after he received more damage prior to and after like it was nothing. Quit with your real world trashy logic when we are talking about guys with this level of superhuman, strength, and durability.

Thor used lightning without the hammer because he has the innate power cap did not. He needs the hammer. Cap used it just as good as Thor. It connected to its target. Thor does not possess more powerful lightning and cap was adept enough to hit him. Cap looked better against Thanos than Thor in these moments. Cap did save his life. smile

He was worthy. That matters.

Thanos was not there to defeat Thor. He snapped his figure and achieved it. Just as Thanos left after starlord showed up after he acquired the time stone. He simply does not care. Thor failed in his mission. Thanos could blink him out of existence or use the stones for personal gain he did none of it.

Yes, he resisted the axe impaling him, then the stones damaging him while impaled.

She wears something so she is not naked thus my point is taken.

Thanos used the stones which used the most powerful display of energy in the cosmos not Surtur destiny destroying plunge.

She was oneshotted. Infinity stones are far more powerful than Surtur.

Your point is Thanos cannot counter which applies to Hela. Is her healing factor unlimited? Thanos resisted the stones used in unison whose power greatly exceeds small time Surtur.

big grin

Darth Thor
Hulk. He got up and was ready for more fighting. Is this another instance where you pretend something the scene clearly did not portray because of your bias. He got rocked but recovered. A jump lightning amped punch did damage him but he was fine. Thanos is the one who defeated the hulk with relative ease.

Thor did not win so the facts disagree. Your opinion on what has not occurred is simply bias. I go by the facts. Thor has yet to defeat the hulk despite his advantages.

Lol it was completely one sided. Where was Hulks parity? Was it when he was struggling to stay awake from 2 of Thors lightning punches? Was it when he failed to KO Thor with 15+ of his own punches in a row? Was it when he forfeited the fight?

There was no parity once the lightning came into play. You need to admit you were wrong if you wanna be taken seriously. Oh wait.. Trills don’t need to be taken seriously.

Hulk isnt even the strongest male on the Avengers. Ant-Man has better strength feats laughing out loud

quanchi112
Lol it was completely one sided. Where was Hulks parity? Was it when he was struggling to stay awake from 2 of Thors lightning punches? Was it when he failed to KO Thor with 15+ of his own punches in a row? Was it when he forfeited the fight?

There was no parity once the lightning came into play. You need to admit you were wrong if you wanna be taken seriously. Oh wait.. Trills don’t need to be taken seriously.

Hulk isnt even the strongest male on the Avengers. Ant-Man has better strength feats laughing out loud No, it was just in Thors favor. He never beat him. Thor did not lose neither did the hulk despite Thor discovering more innate power and channeling it against him.

Surviving the stones is greater than Am or Thor since they both were unable to do so. Only idiots ignore portrayals in favor of feats. Hulk is stronger than Thor. By a lot. Two thir arms try to grapple with one of the hulks. That is embarrassing.

FrothByte
If you feel you can prove your claim by all means do so. If you can just make worthless assumptions then you concede the claim. That is how debating works.

We see Thanos sword deflect energy in the battle. If you want to continue this charade of Thanos possessing some ordinary metal sword that can block Thors stormbreaker or deflect Iron Mans energy continue to act like the Thor fanatic we both know you to be.

You claimed Thor and cap both wielding lightning can defeat Thanos with this easy to use tactic. Your claims defy all logic and reason. The evidence shows Thanos is better than Thor, Cap, and tony not just Thor making your biased conclusion even more insane than usual.

You made the claim. I have asked numerous times of proof. You made the claim but just continue to repeat your position without any evidence. Put up or shut up. Thanos was not just hit by lightning he was hit by a hammer, punches, mjolnir, lightning, SW power who can destroy an infinity stone, carols attacks who can fly through ships and is the most powerful MCU hero as well. None of it even showed a critically wounded with collective damage he accrued yet without a single example of Thor doing so against a credible threat you expect me to accept your conjecture as a legitimate point.

laughing out loud

You need an example of the tactic to be a claim of merit. You would need to prove Thor can do it, has the power to use no limits energy or that of enough power to defeat Thanos when we have seen nothing to even allude to this preposterous position. If you cannot use evidence you are debating via josh tactics. Only seeing what you want, scripting the fight, and not citing any evidence which corroborates your point.

We do not know he cannot escape that is your position. So now you pretend he can do both simultaneously. We see in IW he does one then the other against a taken by surprise Thanos.

If what you say is true why has Thornever once done so to anyone? Is he stupid? Do you always ignore what happens on screen in favor of your imagination and what your brain says happens. Thanos beat him multiple times in the films. Thor needs help against Thanos a d still came up on the short end of the stick.

Thor did not take out Loki with lightning. He used multiple attacks, used the hammer, etc. Hulk palmed a Leviathan so to compare a Leviathan to Thanos us so cringe worthy you do not even deserve to be in this debate. Thor never beat Hulk with lightning plus had momentum and a punch that connected. That is not the same as spamming lightning as your claim. You are not even consistent in your arguments.

We see him block energy with his sword, weather lightning and counter. You have used no examples of Thor taking down anyone close to Thanos level via lightning spamming alone. You misreprented the Hulk fight with punches, other attacks, and disregarded his skill and the fact he did not win. You lied.

So did a hammer shot but not enough to seriously injure him or get him anywhere close to being defeated.

You gave no proof he cannot withstand multiple hits considering what else he withstood in this encounter. You need evidence. Thanos survived the stones in unison when they would kill most likely 98 percent of the other MCU heroes including Thor. Lightning. laughing out loud

Evidence suggests lightning is not even close to what he has withstood.

Agreed but it does not mean those punches hurt more than punches that did not send them as far. That is the point. Neurher guy was defeated despite the weaponry and other attacks they used against each other.

You need proof. Cap has always displayed far greater skill than Thor due to his weaker physicality and fights. No proof EG is lesser than just another baseless conclusion without any proof.

Thanos survived an axe to the chest and using the stones in unison that kills all of the avengers save Hulk. Lol. Thor lost. Thor had the element of surprise and still failed. He admitted he failed. He was there to stop Thanos and kill him. Thanos survived and killed 50 percent. Thor became depressed because he was so utter failure. Even his own mother admitted it. Thanos achieved his goal. He won.

We are talking about a universe where guys can resist stars and you think a push is serious business. Gtfo. Thanos was fine after every lightning blast after he received more damage prior to and after like it was nothing. Quit with your real world trashy logic when we are talking about guys with this level of superhuman, strength, and durability.

Thor used lightning without the hammer because he has the innate power cap did not. He needs the hammer. Cap used it just as good as Thor. It connected to its target. Thor does not possess more powerful lightning and cap was adept enough to hit him. Cap looked better against Thanos than Thor in these moments. Cap did save his life. smile

He was worthy. That matters.

Thanos was not there to defeat Thor. He snapped his figure and achieved it. Just as Thanos left after starlord showed up after he acquired the time stone. He simply does not care. Thor failed in his mission. Thanos could blink him out of existence or use the stones for personal gain he did none of it.

Yes, he resisted the axe impaling him, then the stones damaging him while impaled.

She wears something so she is not naked thus my point is taken.

Thanos used the stones which used the most powerful display of energy in the cosmos not Surtur destiny destroying plunge.

She was oneshotted. Infinity stones are far more powerful than Surtur.

Your point is Thanos cannot counter which applies to Hela. Is her healing factor unlimited? Thanos resisted the stones used in unison whose power greatly exceeds small time Surtur.

big grin

Ok, your rambling is getting way out of hand and is chock full of red herrings.

Choose one argument from that plethora of arguments above and let's concentrate on debating just that. Once we're done with that we can move on to the next one.

quanchi112
Ok, your rambling is getting way out of hand and is chock full of red herrings.

Choose one argument from that plethora of arguments above and let's concentrate on debating just that. Once we're done with that we can move on to the next one. As you always do in the end throw in the towel. Evidence shows Thanos beat up Thor and help. You need to provide something to override the facts in favor of your fight scripting tactics.

Darth Thor
No, it was just in Thors favor.

Concession accepted.

Lightning put the fight Heavily into Thors favour.

As you always do in the end throw in the towel. Evidence shows Thanos beat up Thor and help. You need to provide something to override the facts in favor of your fight scripting tactics.

He said pick an argument. He doesnt have time to deal with your trolling.

quanchi112
Concession accepted.

Lightning put the fight Heavily into Thors favour.

He said pick an argument. He doesnt have time to deal with your trolling. Skill, momentum and lightning. You do not get to ignore the other variables and pretend it was just lightning. He still was not defeated.

I responded to him point by point. He lied about evidence and pretended Thor has limitless lightning and fights out of character in a powetset fashion while ignoring the on screen depictions of the two fighting.

FrothByte
As you always do in the end throw in the towel. Evidence shows Thanos beat up Thor and help. You need to provide something to override the facts in favor of your fight scripting tactics.

Oh I concede that I have neither the patience nor the energy to keep up with your trolling. It's always been your tactic: put up a wall of text that keeps ever growing till your opponent gives up. I'm not putting up with it.

So pick a single argument and let's debate about that. Unless you admit that this is something you can't do?

P.S. - evidence shows that the only time Thanos fought IW Thor, Thanos was severely injured and escaped.

quanchi112
Oh I concede that I have neither the patience nor the energy to keep up with your trolling. It's always been your tactic: put up a wall of text that keeps ever growing till your opponent gives up. I'm not putting up with it.

So pick a single argument and let's debate about that. Unless you admit that this is something you can't do?

P.S. - evidence shows that the only time Thanos fought IW Thor, Thanos was severely injured and escaped. I responded to your text with text. You not having the determination to see anything through shows you are not cut out for debating.

Thanos was not ready and caught off guard with Thor springing into attack. Thanos is armed and ready so how is that relevant? Do you ever think about how stupid your responses are?

FrothByte
I responded to your text with text. You not having the determination to see anything through shows you are not cut out for debating.

Thanos was not ready and caught off guard with Thor springing into attack. Thanos is armed and ready so how is that relevant? Do you ever think about how stupid your responses are?

You responded with red herrings and strawmen arguments. Before I knew it, the argument was already far away from what it was.

But I'm glad you've decided to concentrate on a specific argument. Now, was Thanos also not ready and caught off guard when Cap slammed him to the ground with a lightning attack?

quanchi112
You responded with red herrings and strawmen arguments. Before I knew it, the argument was already far away from what it was.

But I'm glad you've decided to concentrate on a specific argument. Now, was Thanos also not ready and caught off guard when Cap slammed him to the ground with a lightning attack? No, he was ready cap hit him. It was not enough to beat him. Thanos ended up beating the shit out of him and damaging his shield. This was not a fair one on one confrontation either. Thanos took on 3 at once.

FrothByte
No, he was ready cap hit him. It was not enough to beat him. Thanos ended up beating the shit out of him and damaging his shield. This was not a fair one on one confrontation either. Thanos took on 3 at once.

Was Thanos able to block the lightning attack or get out of it on his own power?

quanchi112
Was Thanos able to block the lightning attack or get out of it on his own power? He was able to counter. Just as an energy attack might hit someone that is not proof it will strike every time or it can single handedly win an encounter with usage of it.

FrothByte
He was able to counter. Just as an energy attack might hit someone that is not proof it will strike every time or it can single handedly win an encounter with usage of it.

Really? Here's their fight. Can you specify the exact timestamp that Thanos was able to counter the lightning?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWSatSaMz-g

Darth Thor
^ Okay, he wasnt shrugging off the lightning at all. Cap was actually winning there for a bit with his Hammer plus Lightning blows.

Thanos only defence was his close combat speed, as in evading Caps hit when he got close, and counter attacking.

Looking at that (only seen the film once, so I needed a rewatch of that fight) id say Prime Stormbreaker Thor definitely takes a weaponless Thanos in combat.

Heck Ragnarok Thor (without Mjolnir) should give a weaponless Thanos hell as well.

quanchi112
Really? Here's their fight. Can you specify the exact timestamp that Thanos was able to counter the lightning?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWSatSaMz-g The fact that he won at the end. I will not look at pirated versions cheating thus company out of money owed. Your piracy offends me. Watch the rest of the fight. Every single time he was blasted he responded.

Cap lost the fight. His shield was damaged and he was a mess. He had heart but had no chance against Thanos neither did Thor. The film makes that point clear. Shields, hammers, iron men, axes all failed when used by three men with one goal. Suggesting cap or Thor can win with this easy to use tactic causes their intelligence and heroism to be called into question. Your own headcanon does not change what occurred to what you believe will occur.

Darth Thor
^ Youre not addressing the point at all.

Btw Cap disarmed Thanos with a Shield throw. Oh im so looking forward to our Battlezone.

quanchi112
^ Youre not addressing the point at all.

Btw Cap disarmed Thanos with a Shield throw. Oh im so looking forward to our Battlezone. So what? He regained his sword. He broke the shield. That is how the fight ended with him being launched and looking pathetic. Thanos beat the shit out of him.

I never once claimed he was unable to be hit. He withstood attacks and always came out on top. Look at Doomsday and how many times he hit Superman. Superman had the 3 to 1 advantage against the dumb brute.

Superman does not have a shield, his skill, or a hammer all of which Thanos overcame.

I never once said the lightning will not ever hit my point has always been it is not even remotely powerful enough to significantly hurt him or beat anyone close to his power and skill level. Quit trying to change the debate and pretending Superman has a weapon or Caps skill.

You are going to be routed. Headcanon is not effective debating.

FrothByte
The fact that he won at the end. I will not look at pirated versions cheating thus company out of money owed. Your piracy offends me. Watch the rest of the fight. Every single time he was blasted he responded.

Cap lost the fight. His shield was damaged and he was a mess. He had heart but had no chance against Thanos neither did Thor. The film makes that point clear. Shields, hammers, iron men, axes all failed when used by three men with one goal. Suggesting cap or Thor can win with this easy to use tactic causes their intelligence and heroism to be called into question. Your own headcanon does not change what occurred to what you believe will occur.

Stop dodging. You claimed Thanos was able to counter Cap's lightning. Please show me exactly where he countered this lightning, otherwise simply admit that you were mistaken.

quanchi112
Stop dodging. You claimed Thanos was able to counter Cap's lightning. Please show me exactly where he countered this lightning, otherwise simply admit that you were mistaken. If he did not counter the attack then the fight would have ended there.

Definition: an attack made in response to one by an enemy or opponent.

Did he make an attack after the lightning or did the fight end there?

FrothByte
^ Okay, he wasnt shrugging off the lightning at all. Cap was actually winning there for a bit with his Hammer plus Lightning blows.

Thanos only defence was his close combat speed, as in evading Caps hit when he got close, and counter attacking.

Looking at that (only seen the film once, so I needed a rewatch of that fight) id say Prime Stormbreaker Thor definitely takes a weaponless Thanos in combat.

Heck Ragnarok Thor (without Mjolnir) should give a weaponless Thanos hell as well.

And that lightning doesn't even seem close to Thor's stronger lightning blasts. If Thor fights Thanos like he fought in the bridge fight in Ragnarok then it would be a ridiculously hard fight for Thanos to win.

quanchi112
And that lightning doesn't even seem close to Thor's stronger lightning blasts. If Thor fights Thanos like he fought in the bridge fight in Ragnarok then it would be a ridiculously hard fight for Thanos to win. Based on? Do you think Thor held back or fought stupid? You continue to deny the result but cherry pick certain selective showings to try to dismiss the evidence in lieu of powerset debating.

Darth Thor
Look at Doomsday and how many times he hit Superman. Superman had the 3 to 1 advantage against the dumb brute.

Superman does not have a shield, his skill, or a hammer all of which Thanos overcame.

Quit trying to change the debate and pretending Superman has a weapon or Caps skill.

Save it for the BZ smile

quanchi112
Save it for the BZ smile Oh I will. You have no idea how much evidence you are in for. Deep down you know Superman would lose.

FrothByte
If he did not counter the attack then the fight would have ended there.

Definition: an attack made in response to one by an enemy or opponent.

Did he make an attack after the lightning or did the fight end there?

Please indicate the exact time stamp in the video where you believe Thanos countered the lightning blast.

quanchi112
Please indicate the exact time stamp in the video where you believe Thanos countered the lightning blast. I will not click on pirated links.

Thanos counters thor in IW right after he gets hit by a lightning blast out of nowhere. You also do not answer my question.

Did Thanos ever stop attacking after lightning hit him? Did the fight end?

Darth Thor
Oh I will. You have no idea how much evidence you are in for. Deep down you know Superman would lose.

Dont worry Im saving my best arguments as well.

Be afraid... be very afraid Happy Dance

quanchi112

Darth Thor
I will not click on pirated links.

You do realise most YouTube vids posting the scenes are not totally legal in their usage right? Its not like were rewatching the film, just showing the evidence.

In any case if thats how you feel maybe you should both come back to this when the film is available on Blu-Ray.

quanchi112
You do realise most YouTube vids posting the scenes are not totally legal in their usage right? Its not like were rewatching the film, just showing the evidence.

In any case if thats how you feel maybe you should both come back to this when the film is available on Blu-Ray. Until the film is out on dvd and they are posted not from pirated films I will not out of honor partake in this thievery.

In our battlezone I will get specific but my points are already proven. Thanos is not unhittable nor did I ever even allude to it. He is insanely skilled, quick thinking, insanely strong and insanely durable.

To suggest lightning and lightning alone can easily defeat Thanos is absurd and you know it. Froth has gotten so bad he went with a josh tactic, headcanon debating. Cherry picked scenes, ignored the outcome, and demanded I disprove his scripted fight.

FrothByte
I will not click on pirated links.

Thanos counters thor in IW right after he gets hit by a lightning blast out of nowhere. You also do not answer my question.

Did Thanos ever stop attacking after lightning hit him? Did the fight end?

You claimed Thanos countered Cap's lightning. If what you said is true, then you shouldn't have any problem pointing out the exact time stamp where Thanos countered Cap's lightning.

If you don't want to watch the vid, then please recall from memory the series of actions on how exactly Thanos countered Cap's lightning.

And if you can't recall the exact actions, then we know you don't really know what you're talking about right?

FrothByte

In any case if thats how you feel maybe you should both come back to this when the film is available on Blu-Ray.

Nah, If Quan doesn't want to watch the link (I'm pretty sure he already did but is simply dodging) then he's welcome to simply recall from memory how exactly Thanos countered Cap's lightning. If he can't remember it exactly, then he should just admit that his information about the scene in question is questionable which makes his entire opinion about this questionable.

Darth Thor
Nah, If Quan doesn't want to watch the link (I'm pretty sure he already did but is simply dodging) then he's welcome to simply recall from memory how exactly Thanos countered Cap's lightning. If he can't remember it exactly, then he should just admit that his information about the scene in question is questionable which makes his entire opinion about this questionable.

Fair enough.

And given its apparently his 2nd fav movie of all time he should have no issue rewatching it in the theatres however many times it takes.

quanchi112
You claimed Thanos countered Cap's lightning. If what you said is true, then you shouldn't have any problem pointing out the exact time stamp where Thanos countered Cap's lightning.

If you don't want to watch the vid, then please recall from memory the series of actions on how exactly Thanos countered Cap's lightning.

And if you can't recall the exact actions, then we know you don't really know what you're talking about right? The next time he attacks. If you claim he does not attack you are a liar. We both know how it ended. Thanos did not lose caps backup arrives. If you do not believe he ever had a response for the lightning you believe won the fight and Thanos stopped attacking at that point.

I posted the definition but your Surtur interpretation of a simple word does not change that he did respond to the lightning. Cap was simply outmatched and that is not Thor. Quit trying to substitute a guy with differing skill and a shield as a substitute for Thor. Thanos would have killed that fat depressed loser had cap not jumped in.

quanchi112
Fair enough.

And given its apparently his 2nd fav movie of all time he should have no issue rewatching it in the theatres however many times it takes. Balance. I will probably rewatch it but my point does not change. Cap did well for a bit but in the end despite his attacks landing Thanos simply overwhelmed him. Broke his shield to shit and drove him back. To suggest cap beat him with lightning is ignoring the rest of the fight and pretending. Thanos recovers his sword and goes onto to just batter cap. It was glorious.

FrothByte
The next time he attacks. If you claim he does not attack you are a liar. We both know how it ended. Thanos did not lose caps backup arrives. If you do not believe he ever had a response for the lightning you believe won the fight and Thanos stopped attacking at that point.

I posted the definition but your Surtur interpretation of a simple word does not change that he did respond to the lightning. Cap was simply outmatched and that is not Thor. Quit trying to substitute a guy with differing skill and a shield as a substitute for Thor. Thanos would have killed that fat depressed loser had cap not jumped in.

"The next time he attacks" is very unspecific and does not prove that he countered the lightning. Again, please describe properly and specifically how exactly Thanos countered lightning.

If you can't recall how exactly he did it then it means your opinion on this isn't dependable.

quanchi112
"The next time he attacks" is very unspecific and does not prove that he countered the lightning. Again, please describe properly and specifically how exactly Thanos countered lightning.

If you can't recall how exactly he did it then it means your opinion on this isn't dependable. If he attacks that means he counters. The definition never says that it only counts if it happens with a timeframe. Cap is not even in this thread. Lol. Thanos responds because the fight did not end. He was not defeated. You avoiding the question and trying to substitute cap for Thor is pathetic.

Thor was already beaten. This thread pertains to Thor. Cap loses too but just relax, kid. I already covered Thanos popping up and responding to Thors lightning at the end of IW.

FrothByte
If he attacks that means he counters. The definition never says that it only counts if it happens with a timeframe. Cap is not even in this thread. Lol.

Thor was already beaten. This thread pertains to Thor. Cap loses too but just relax, kid. I already covered Thanos popping up and responding to Thors lightning at the end of IW.

No, you didn't say that Thanos counter-attacked Cap, you specifically said he countered lightning. Please describe how he countered lightning.

quanchi112
No, you didn't say that Thanos counter-attacked Cap, you specifically said he countered lightning. Please describe how he countered lightning. No, you misunderstood he responded to the lightning since he attached after said tactic. If not the fight would have ended due to lightning winning the battle. Plus this is Thor not cap.

Thanos beat them both. I get you want to avoid the facts but we see this play out. Thir has an extra weapon and he still got wrecked.

FrothByte
No, you misunderstood he responded to the lightning since he attached after said tactic. If not the fight would have ended due to lightning winning the battle. Plus this is Thor not cap.

Thanos beat them both. I get you want to avoid the facts but we see this play out. Thir has an extra weapon and he still got wrecked.

We can discuss Thor after. Since you specifically stated that Thanos countered Cap's lightning, we'll stick with this first till we resolve it. This way we don't end up getting derailed again.

You're claiming that Thanos responded/retaliated directly to the lightning attack, yes? Ok then, please describe to me how exactly Thanos directly responded to Cap's lightning attack.

Or simply link a youtube video of the fight and tell me the specific timestamp of the counter.

quanchi112
We can discuss Thor after. Since you specifically stated that Thanos countered Cap's lightning, we'll stick with this first till we resolve it. This way we don't end up getting derailed again.

You're claiming that Thanos responded/retaliated directly to the lightning attack, yes? Ok then, please describe to me how exactly Thanos directly responded to Cap's lightning attack.

Or simply link a youtube video of the fight and tell me the specific timestamp of the counter. Thanos did not lose. He recovered and proceeded to gain the advantage. If the fight ended there you could say no counter. I am claiming the fight continued and he recovered to attack and gain the edge.

None discuss Thor because we have Thanos popping up to immediately respond to lightning out of nowhere.

Thanos vs. Thor not Cap though he did best both.

FrothByte
Thanos did not lose. He recovered and proceeded to gain the advantage. If the fight ended there you could say no counter. I am claiming the fight continued and he recovered to attack and gain the edge.

None discuss Thor because we have Thanos popping up to immediately respond to lightning out of nowhere.

Thanos vs. Thor not Cap though he did best both.

Nowhere there did you describe how Thanos countered Cap's lightning. I don't think you even know the meaning of the word "counter".

Please state the source of that definition you provided for the word "counter".

quanchi112
Nowhere there did you describe how Thanos countered Cap's lightning. I don't think you even know the meaning of the word "counter".

Please state the source of that definition you provided for the word "counter". A response to anothers attack. If you do not lose and attack after that is a counter. You do not need to do it in a timeframe. Nowhere does it state that in the definition.

Google counterattack and it is what appears. If you are unfamiliar with google kindly leave.

FrothByte
A response to anothers attack. If you do not lose and attack after that is a counter. You do not need to do it in a timeframe. Nowhere does it state that in the definition.

Google counterattack and it is what appears. If you are unfamiliar with google kindly leave.

For clarity's sake, please link the exact source you're using for your definitions. That way we both know we're on the same page. It's not an unreasonable request.

By the way, you didn't say Thanos counter attacked. You said he countered Cap's lightning. A counter and a counter attack are two different things.

quanchi112

Darth Thor
Quit the semantics Quan. This started on page 3 with you claiming that not only can Thanos's sword defend against Lightning attacks, but that Thanos himself can basically tank an unlimited amount of Lightning.

Now, where is your proof that Thanos can tank multiple lightning blasts from Thor?

The entire endgame sequence where he tanked hammer shots, shield tosses, Cap marvel attacks, Wanda infinity stone destroying power, and lightning to boot without being close to being physically beaten. Only an idiot would claim fodder lightning has a chance.

^ You were proven wrong by that Endgame scene you apparently refuse to watch. So quit the trolling now.

FrothByte
@Quan - I can't seem to quote you on your last post.

In any case, no, a counter is different from a counter attack. Similar but different. When you counter an attack, you can do so by simply blocking, deflecting or parrying an attack. Or you can counter by overriding their attack with your own. To counter something, it means you meet it with opposing force.

A counterattack, however, takes place after your opponent's attack. It also implies that you attack back, not simply block or parry, etc. It is a retaliation against an attack (but not directly opposing the attack). It's a riposte instead of a parry.

Now, do you want to retract your earlier statement where you stated Thanos was able to counter Cap's lightning and replace that by saying Thanos was able to counterattack Cap after he got shot by lightning?

quanchi112
Quit the semantics Quan. This started on page 3 with you claiming that not only can Thanos's sword defend against Lightning attacks, but that Thanos himself can basically tank an unlimited amount of Lightning.

^ You were proven wrong by that Endgame scene you apparently refuse to watch. So quit the trolling now. I am saying he can do said tactics or just withstand the lightning. Just because cap hits him with his hammer does not mean he does every single time nor do we ignore the actual outcome of the fight.

The blast hits him, he recovers and then proceeds to beat the shit out of him. He counter attacked since the lightning blast did not end the fight.

I never said he would evade or block all lightning blasts just that it is am option.

We all know who wins the encounter. Focusing on one attack that did not significant harm him in any way is pure h1 trolling while ignoring the outcome.

quanchi112
@Quan - I can't seem to quote you on your last post.

In any case, no, a counter is different from a counter attack. Similar but different. When you counter an attack, you can do so by simply blocking, deflecting or parrying an attack. Or you can counter by overriding their attack with your own. To counter something, it means you meet it with opposing force.

A counterattack, however, takes place after your opponent's attack. It also implies that you attack back, not simply block or parry, etc. It is a retaliation against an attack (but not directly opposing the attack). It's a riposte instead of a parry.

Now, do you want to retract your earlier statement where you stated Thanos was able to counter Cap's lightning and replace that by saying Thanos was able to counterattack Cap after he got shot by lightning? I copy and pasted the def and it had apostrophes.

No, I implied a counter attack which is what that was in reference to.

So you are arguing over semantics. I never once he blocked said lightning attack he just counter or counter attacked. The imo,ideation of my usage of the word is clear.

I always meant that. You arguing over semantics and being confused is your own problem. Thanos withstood the lightning and easily. He counterattacks and wins the exchange.

FrothByte
I copy and pasted the def and it had apostrophes.

No, I implied a counter attack which is what that was in reference to.

So you are arguing over semantics. I never once he blocked said lightning attack he just counter or counter attacked. The imo,ideation of my usage of the word is clear.

I always meant that. You arguing over semantics and being confused is your own problem. Thanos withstood the lightning and easily. He counterattacks and wins the exchange.

Ok cool your jets, I'm just trying to get clarity. I have no issues admitting that Thanos is capable of counterattacking after receiving an attack. My point was simply that he has been unable to block/counter the lightning attacks.

Are we in agreement then that Thanos is unable to block/counter lightning attacks? As in he's not able to oppose the lightning as it's being thrown at him but rather that he's able to throw a counter attack AFTER he'd already been shot with lightning?

quanchi112
Ok cool your jets, I'm just trying to get clarity. I have no issues admitting that Thanos is capable of counterattacking after receiving an attack. My point was simply that he has been unable to block/counter the lightning attacks.

Are we in agreement then that Thanos is unable to block/counter lightning attacks? No, he was caught by that attack. No way is it implied his actions are irrelevant and he is unable to do anything about someone shooting lightning at him.

No. Your premise is absurd.

FrothByte
No, he was caught by that attack. No way is it implied his actions are irrelevant and he is unable to do anything about someone shooting lightning at him.

No. Your premise is absurd.

So then are you claiming that Thanos is able to block, parry, deflect or throw off the lightning attack on his own power as the lightning is being thrown at him (not after)?

quanchi112
So then are you claiming that Thanos is able to block, parry, deflect or throw off the lightning attack on his own power as the lightning is being thrown at him (not after)? Yes. Just because he did not do it then does not mean he cannot. In any event he can just withstand it because he still wins. It is a very weak attack.

FrothByte
Yes. Just because he did not do it then does not mean he cannot. In any event he can just withstand it because he still wins. It is a very weak attack.

You know the golden rule here in the MvF: Feats above all.

So please provide feats of Thanos where he either blocks, parries, deflects, overpowers or throws off a lightning attack as it's being thrown at him.

Or just simply admit that he cannot. It doesn't mean that you've lost this debate, it simply means that we've finally agreed on a point and can move on to the next.

quanchi112
You know the golden rule here in the MvF: Feats above all.

So please provide feats of Thanos where he either blocks, parries, deflects, overpowers or throws off a lightning attack as it's being thrown at him.

Or just simply admit that he cannot. It doesn't mean that you've lost this debate, it simply means that we've finally agreed on a point and can move on to the next. I do not have to becauseeuryer way his fear of easily tanking it undermines your enute position. At no point do either just lightning to win so you just sank your win battleship.

Feats matter. Facts clearly matter more than conjecture.

FrothByte
I do not have to becauseeuryer way his fear of easily tanking it undermines your enute position. At no point do either just lightning to win so you just sank your win battleship.

Feats matter. Facts clearly matter more than conjecture.

You're derailing again.

Are you or are you not claiming that Thanos can block/parry/deflect/overthrow Cap or Thor's lightning blasts?

This is a simple yes or no question.

Do you or do you not have a feat that shows Thanos doing so?

quanchi112
You're derailing again.

Are you or are you not claiming that Thanos can block/parry/deflect/overthrow Cap or Thor's lightning blasts?

Do you or do you not have a feat that shows Thanos doing so?

This is a simple yes or no question. I am saying yes that is a possibility but he wins the match whether he gets hit or not.

FrothByte
I am saying yes that is a possibility but he wins the match whether he gets hit or not.

We can discuss who wins the match later. Right now let's just focus on this point.

Do you have any feats that show Thanos blocking/deflecting/parrying lightning strikes?

quanchi112
We can discuss who wins the match later. Right now let's just focus on this point.

Do you have any feats that show Thanos blocking/deflecting/parrying lightning strikes? I already have debated this thoroughly. Thanos can outright tank it and u have discussed him deflecting iron man energy. You are ignoring that Thanos can throw his sword at the lightning tosser. Does not matter if it hits him as the evidence shows. Feats matter.

FrothByte
I already have debated this thoroughly. Thanos can outright tank it and u have discussed him deflecting iron man energy. You are ignoring that Thanos can throw his sword at the lightning tosser. Does not matter if it hits him as the evidence shows. Feats matter.

You're getting ahead of yourself. I'm not talking about Thanos tanking the hits or preempting it (throwing his sword). We can talk about this afterward.

I'm being very specific: Do you have any feat at all that proves Thanos can block/parry/deflect/overpower a direct lightning strike?

It's a yes or no question. Please try not to sidestep or derail it.

quanchi112
You're getting ahead of yourself. I'm not talking about Thanos tanking the hits or preempting it (throwing his sword). We can talk about this afterward.

I'm being very specific: Do you have any feat at all that proves Thanos can block/parry/deflect/overpower a direct lightning strike?

It's a yes or no question. Please try not to sidestep or derail it. It is unnecessary so who cares. Thanos wins whether he gets hit or not. These threads are about the winner not some point system.

FrothByte
It is unnecessary so who cares. Thanos wins whether he gets hit or not. These threads are about the winner not some point system.

Do you have any feat at all that proves Thanos can block/parry/deflect/overpower a direct lightning strike?

It's a yes or no question. Please stop dodging the question. If you truly think it doesn't matter then you should have no problem answering with a simple no.

quanchi112
Do you have any feat at all that proves Thanos can block/parry/deflect/overpower a direct lightning strike?

It's a yes or no question. Please stop dodging the question. If you truly think it doesn't matter then you should have no problem answering with a simple no. It does not change the outcome so who cares?

Thanos wins whether he is hit or not. Feats show us it effects him hardly at all.

FrothByte
It does not change the outcome so who cares?

Thanos wins whether he is hit or not. Feats show us it effects him hardly at all.

If you truly didn't care then you'd be able to answer with a simple yes or no.

quanchi112
If you truly didn't care then you'd be able to answer with a simple yes or no.

Do you have any feat at all that proves Thanos can block/parry/deflect/overpower a direct lightning strike? It is a moot point I care about the outcome not some inconsequential attack your life revolves around.

Thanos wins over two lightning wielders.

FrothByte
It is a moot point I care about the outcome not some inconsequential attack your life revolves around.

Thanos wins over two lightning wielders.

Yes or no consists of only 3 or 2 letters respectively. Clearly you have the time and energy to write reply after reply to me so it shouldn't be that hard for you to answer this simple question.

quanchi112

Yes or no consists of only 3 or 2 letters respectively. Clearly you have the time and energy to write reply after reply to me so it shouldn't be that hard for you to answer this simple question. I referenced this already in the thread.

Thanos wins whether it hits or not.

FrothByte
I referenced this already in the thread.

Thanos wins whether it hits or not.

No you never answered it. If you did then it should be easy for you to answer with a yes or no.

Now, are you going to man-up and finally answer the question or are you going to continue running from me like a whipped dog?

quanchi112
No you never answered it. If you did then it should be easy for you to answer with a yes or no.

Now, are you going to man-up and finally answer the question or are you going to continue running from me like a whipped dog?

Do you have any feat at all that proves Thanos can block/parry/deflect/overpower a direct lightning strike? Reread the thread then. Not repeating myself for you.

Thanos wins whether it connects or not as evidenced by the facts.

FrothByte
Reread the thread then. Not repeating myself for you.

Thanos wins whether it connects or not as evidenced by the facts.

Do you have any feat at all that proves Thanos can block/parry/deflect/overpower a direct lightning strike? Yes or no.

quanchi112
Do you have any feat at all that proves Thanos can block/parry/deflect/overpower a direct lightning strike? Yes or no. Reread the thread Thanos wins either way, Sm.

Darth Thor
Quan getting called out as per usual.

Darth Thor

It's a yes or no question.

It does not change the outcome so who cares?

laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Quan getting called out as per usual.

He has been exposed. He is not to be taken serious. His purpose in KMC is to entertain the real debaters laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud Already covered this. Thanos can just let him shoot him and still whoop his ass. That is how much of a gap there is here. Thanos is well above Thor as I told you. You are never right.

Darth Thor
Thanos can just let him shoot him and still whoop his ass.

Prove it then troll.

quanchi112
Prove it then troll. Watch the fights. Both shot him and he still prevailed over Thor and cap.

Darth Thor
Both shot him

Both shot him at the same time and it didnt have much effect?

quanchi112
Both shot him at the same time and it didnt have much effect? At different points. Thor shot him in IW he immediately got up. Cap lost too. Lightning is weak. The guy can survive the ig energy used in unison. His durability is insane.

Lightning. laughing out loud

FrothByte
Reread the thread Thanos wins either way, Sm.

All you needed to do was answer a yes or no question. The fact that you keep dodging it proves that you already lost this debate and know it.

The more you dodge the more you embarrass yourself. If I were you, I'd just man-up and answer with a simple "yes" or "no". At least save your dignity.

I'm going to give you one last chance to prove that you're capable of a decent debate:

Do you have any feat at all that proves Thanos can block/parry/deflect/overpower a direct lightning strike? Yes or No.

quanchi112
All you needed to do was answer a yes or no question. The fact that you keep dodging it proves that you already lost this debate and know it.

The more you dodge the more you embarrass yourself. If I were you, I'd just man-up and answer with a simple "yes" or "no". At least save your dignity.

I'm going to give you one last chance to prove that you're capable of a decent debate:

Do you have any feat at all that proves Thanos can block/parry/deflect/overpower a direct lightning strike? Yes or No. Not going over the sane ground I covered over and over again. Thanos wins whether he gets hit or not. Outcome is the same.

FrothByte
Not going over the sane ground I covered over and over again. Thanos wins whether he gets hit or not. Outcome is the same.

Yes or no. That's all it takes. It's not an unreasonable request. If you can't answer with a straight yes or no, I will take that as your concession that you lost this debate.

Do you have any feat at all that proves Thanos can block/parry/deflect/overpower a direct lightning strike? Yes or No.

quanchi112
Yes or no. That's all it takes. It's not an unreasonable request. If you can't answer with a straight yes or no, I will take that as your concession that you lost this debate.

Do you have any feat at all that proves Thanos can block/parry/deflect/overpower a direct lightning strike? Yes or No. Already covered. Thanos wins as proven by the films.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>