Banning Rightists from Facebook is not the same as the Holocaust!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/alex-jones-holocaust-facebook-ban-instagram-infowars-milo-yiannopoulos-laura-loomer-a8899056.html

The far right is so addicted to outrage that they've reached peak whataboutism because Laura Loomer can no longer live-stream herself following Ilhan Omar round Minnesota!

Bashar Teg
awww the poor manbabies. womp womp laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
lol Looks like a particular snowflake was triggered by the Ben Shapiro thread.

Oh leftists.

Surtur
Well this topic sure has my curiosity. I am showing clear curiosity here, a curious sort of development this is.

Anyways, this reminds me of when the Helsinki summit was compared to Pearl Harbor and Kristallnacht.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Well this topic sure has my curiosity. I am showing clear curiosity here, a curious sort of development this is.

Anyways, this reminds me of when the Helsinki summit was compared to Pearl Harbor and Kristallnacht.

laughing laughing laughing laughing thumb up

Bashar Teg
#copingparty

eThneoLgrRnae
^hypocrite triggered by the truth

Surtur
I'm still curious about the original topic.

But what about Trump being compared to Hitler tho? That's just as bad.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
^hypocrite triggered by the truth

*fixed laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm still curious about the original topic.

But what about Trump being compared to Hitler tho? That's just as bad.

I think we can forget about that one lol. Leftists have that shit ingrained into them so hard and deeply by the leftist MSM that admitting that it's lunacy is unthinkable to them.

Emperordmb
Of course it's not the same as the holocaust. It is concerning that platforms are using deplatforming to try and skew political dialogue instead of trusting people to decide who they do and don't watch.

eThneoLgrRnae
Bashy thinks quoting me in green font is gonna magically make me Fly Attractor lol.

I thought I was Star, Bash? Are you ever gonna make up your mind?

Can't have it both ways you know. I'm either one or the other (or neither thumb up ).

Surtur
Bashy thinks quoting me in green font is gonna magically make me Fly Attractor lol.

I thought I was Star, Bash? Are you ever gonna make up your mind?

Can't have it both ways you know. I'm either one or the other (or neither).

Lol sure they can. This sad soul will just say you're both.

eThneoLgrRnae
Lol sure they can. This sad soul will just say you're both.

If that's the case he'll be deemed just as looney as Pooty Bot who thinks the same thing lol.

Surtur
If that's the case he'll be deemed just as looney as Pooty Bot who thinks the same thing lol.

It won't matter lol. He'll just double down.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Of course it's not the same as the holocaust. It is concerning that platforms are using deplatforming to try and skew political dialogue instead of trusting people to decide who they do and don't watch.

I think they might even be oblivious to the fact that it may even have the opposite effect of what they intend.

Putinbot1
If that's the case he'll be deemed just as looney as Pooty Bot who thinks the same thing lol. Fly you are such a pussy, cry more. The majority of this forum have always been disgusted by you.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I think they might even be oblivious to the fact that it may even have the opposite effect of what they intend.
That's kind of a given.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/alex-jones-holocaust-facebook-ban-instagram-infowars-milo-yiannopoulos-laura-loomer-a8899056.html

The far right is so addicted to outrage that they've reached peak whataboutism because Laura Loomer can no longer live-stream herself following Ilhan Omar round Minnesota!

The remaining alt-right pundits of Twitter would like you to know that being kicked off Facebook and Instagram is the same as the Holocaust. -snip

Rightist are so weird.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
The remaining alt-right pundits of Twitter would like you to know that being kicked off Facebook and Instagram is the same as the Holocaust. -snip

Rightist are so weird. Rightists are truly mental.

Surtur
Rightists are truly mental.

As are leftists, especially the alt left.

Emperordmb
"Rightist" just doesn't have the same ring as "leftist" when you say it out loud.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Emperordmb
"Rightist" just doesn't have the same ring as "leftist" when you say it out loud.

Sounds like something someone might say who doesn't know English very well and they intended to use the word "writer."

mike brown
rHYedV7ZNNU

Stringer

Stringer

BrolyBlack
Why is Hammas allowed to use facebook?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

obviously because they're soooo "loving", "tolerant", and "peaceful." Duh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stringer
Taste good?

Bentley

People need official Hamas pictures for memes.

jaden_2.0

Why wouldn't they?

Surtur
Why wouldn't they?

I think he's asking...why is Alex Jones not allowed on, but Hamas is?

jaden_2.0
I couldn't find Hamas on Facebook...

Surtur
I couldn't find Hamas on Facebook...

Good. They are on twitter though. Is Alex Jones?

jaden_2.0
Are they? I can't find that profile either.

Surtur
Ah you're correct it's the "hamas movement" twitter that is still up.

Which hilariously, under "you may also like" section it had...the PLO twitter, or one of their twitters lol.

Wait, why is the PLO allowed on twitter? How many terrorists attacks were they connected with? Weren't they involved with kidnapping those athletes from the olympics?

Surtur
Actually wait I could be wrong lol. I decided to check out the hamas homepage and...yup, it links directly to the twitter account I found. This account:

https://twitter.com/HamasInfoEn? ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eau
thor

It appears a different hamas twitter WAS banned...after outcry from Israel, but as I said: the official hamas website is directly connected to that twitter lol, you can see it's tweets on the site.

At first I thought "maybe this twitter has some hamas site it created...and it's not the true hamas page but like a creepy fan page" but nope! The site is the legitimate hamas homepage

BrolyBlack

Surtur

jaden_2.0
I was looking for a verified page as there's plenty named or mentioning Hamas. I did see that one but wasn't sure it was official.

Surtur
I was looking for a verified page as there's plenty named or mentioning Hamas. I did see that one but wasn't sure it was official.

I'm just messing with ya, I wasn't exactly sure it was official.

In 2018 twitter claimed they locked 22 accounts related to Hamas and Hezbollah. Either they missed one or this one sprang up afterwards.

Surtur
Wait, reading into it more...it was a partial block. They blocked it in Israel lol.

I'm confused. Why is Alex Jones more dangerous than Hamas?

BrolyBlack

It has 73k followers, more than enough to be banned.

Surtur
And why is the PLO allowed on twitter lol.

cdtm
Wait, reading into it more...it was a partial block. They blocked it in Israel lol.

That's the question, isn't it.

Social media are businesses first and foremost. Clearly, someone is putting pressure on them to sever ties with the alt right.

We aren't told who. We aren't even told what rules are being broken, if any, or who makes these decisions. The entire process is lacking in transparency, and the partisan politics are keeping us from really looking at social medias inner workings critically.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
That's the question, isn't it.

Social media are businesses first and foremost. Clearly, someone is putting pressure on them to sever ties with the alt right.

We aren't told who. We aren't even told what rules are being broken, if any, or who makes these decisions. The entire process is lacking in transparency, and the partisan politics are keeping us from really looking at social medias inner workings critically.

And unfortunately it's not just social media lol. We've seen people get kicked off patreon for silly reasons too. We've seen friggin credit card companies drop people.

I'm waiting for someone on the alt left to go "Why is Alex Jones able to use a cell phone? We should pressure phone companies to deny him". After all...there is no right to a cell phone. Why should he be allowed to have one? He could call someone up and spew hatred!

Surtur
Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

Twitter BANS Ocasio-Cortez Parody, IGNORES Democrat Breaking Rules

qwZOn6qw6Zs

*smh*

Surtur
Trigger warning, Tim Pool video, this one more on topic than the previous one:

GOP Files NEW LAWS To Make Social Media Censorship ILLEGAL

4Wqn9VUI9QE

Interesting.

Robtard
Just wait until ISIS starts openly recruiting on Twitter and Facebook.

eThneoLgrRnae
And unfortunately it's not just social media lol. We've seen people get kicked off patreon for silly reasons too. We've seen friggin credit card companies drop people.

I'm waiting for someone on the alt left to go "Why is Alex Jones able to use a cell phone? We should pressure phone companies to deny him". After all...there is no right to a cell phone. Why should he be allowed to have one? He could call someone up and spew hatred!

Wouldn't be surprised if eventually the radical leftists cry "Why is Alex Jones allowed to have his own website?" or even "Why is Alex Jones allowed to exist?".

eThneoLgrRnae

obviously because he doesn't hate Israel like Hamas does. thumb up

Robtard
LoL @ Alex Jones fans.

dadudemon
I didn't think we had that many, here.

He's like the screaming preachers on the religious channels, to me. It's just comedy but it becomes grating after a few minutes.

Robtard
TBF, Jones has more entertainment value than screaming preachers. Unless maybe that guy who spoke in tongues (aka gibberish), that was worth a few chuckles.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL @ Alex Jones fans.

LOL@naive fools who truly do think Alex Jones is the moster that the liars in the MSM have made him out to be.

Guess who else is a fan of Alex Jones?

The President of the United States smile

also LOL@AOC fans. laughing laughing laughing

Putinbot1
LOL@naive fools who truly do think Alex Jones is the moster that the liars in the MSM have made him out to be.

also LOL@AOC fans. laughing laughing laughing this is why people think you are a nut job Fly.

eThneoLgrRnae
Kaitlin Bennett confronts leftist snowflakes on a college campus to ask them if they support conservatives being deplatformed. Talk a wild guess what not just some of them, but all of their answers were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjjVFtu16xg

Robtard

also LOL@AOC fans. laughing laughing laughing

^Melt down

Robtard
this is why people think you are a nut job Fly.

Bingo

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I didn't think we had that many, here.

He's like the screaming preachers on the religious channels, to me. It's just comedy but it becomes grating after a few minutes.

Yeah you don't have to be a fan of Jones in order to think he shouldn't be banished from social media. Yes he can be funny at times though.

I am definitely not a fan of Farrakhan, but I think he should be able to be on social media and say what he wants as long as he does nothing illegal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.