Worthy Cap vs All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Full rest between rounds. Has hammer and shield.

1. Drax
2. Ronin
3. Thing
4. Loki (no tricks or Illusions)
5. Juggernaut
6. Fat Thor (No weapons)
7. Banner Hulk
8. Kurse
9. IW Thor
10. Thanos

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Full rest between rounds. Has hammer and shield.

1. Drax
2. Ronin
3. Thing
4. Loki (no tricks or Illusions)
5. Juggernaut
6. Fat Thor (No weapons)
7. Banner Hulk
8. Kurse
9. IW Thor
10. Thanos

All the way to Kurse.

IW Thor i am not sure yet...It could go both ways.

Thanos eventually wins.

Psychotron
Wins against all but Kurse and Thanos.

steverules_2
He'd lose to IW Thor

Does IW Thor have stormbreaker?

Psychotron
Originally posted by steverules_2
He'd lose to IW Thor

Does IW Thor have stormbreaker?

Why would he lose? He has the perfect defense against Stormbreaker, his shield, and he's a better fighter than Thor.

Darth Thor
Fat Thor takes Mjolnir off Cap and then chops his head off.

BrolyBlack
Cap can control Mjolnir via thought as well. So it cancels out.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Psychotron
Why would he lose? He has the perfect defense against Stormbreaker, his shield, and he's a better fighter than Thor.

This

Darth Thor
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Cap can control Mjolnir via thought as well. So it cancels out.

If it cancels out, then his worthy advantage is pretty much negated and Thor still chops Caps head off with Stormbreaker. Or just punches his face in with his fists.

Besides, Thor obviously has the stronger command over it.

Darth Thor
Also where did this BS come from about Cap being the better fighter? Would like to see Cap take out a base full of Shield agents without Powers.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Also where did this BS come from about Cap being the better fighter? Would like to see Cap take out a base full of Shield agents without Powers.

Come on, he has better H2H feats than Thor. The fact that he beat Iron Man in Civil War is enough.

Darth Thor
IM was taking on Cap and Bucky together in close combat and still winning.

Whereas Thor soloing a 400% IM in H2H.

FrothByte
Come on, he has better H2H feats than Thor. The fact that he beat Iron Man in Civil War is enough.

Not saying he isn't better (not saying he is either) but Cap never beat IM in a fair, 1 on 1 match.

FrothByte
As for this thread, he isn't defeating the top 3.

ares834

Besides, Thor obviously has the stronger command over it.

Why?

Anyway, stops at Kurse.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ares834
Why?

Ah thought about it, and I suppose if Cap has Thors powers then that includes his power over Uru.

FrothByte

Because he doesn't have the same control over lightning that Thor does. In Ragnarok, Thor completely unlocked his lightning powers. He's able to shoot them faster in pretty much any direction, is able to coat himself with it and auto-attack any opponents around him, is even able to create lightning swords to fight with.

Both Cap and Thor have some form of TK control over Mjolnir but only Thor has TK control over Stormbreaker. Which means Thor can potentially disarm Cap while Cap can't fully disarm Thor. And even if they end up disarming each other, Thor still has full control over his lightning whereas Steve needs Mjolnir to do so.

I'm pretty sure Cap's metal shield is not going to do well against lightning.

Psychotron
Originally posted by FrothByte
Not saying he isn't better (not saying he is either) but Cap never beat IM in a fair, 1 on 1 match.

Oh, this is funny. The guy with armor that can tank artillery fire and an array of inbuilt weapons lost to a guy on WW2 steroids because it was unfair.

IM was taking on Cap and Bucky together in close combat and still winning.

Whereas Thor soloing a 400% IM in H2H.

Tony was the one who was on the ground at the end of that fight as I recall. Steve could have killed him but he chose not to. And keep in mind that even at 400% Tony is still weaker than Thor. On ther other hand, Steve was dominating Tony in H2H despite being far weaker physically before Friday could analyze his style. You really think Thor with peak human stats could do that?

Because he doesn't have the same control over lightning that Thor does. In Ragnarok, Thor completely unlocked his lightning powers. He's able to shoot them faster in pretty much any direction, is able to coat himself with it and auto-attack any opponents around him, is even able to create lightning swords to fight with.

Both Cap and Thor have some form of TK control over Mjolnir but only Thor has TK control over Stormbreaker. Which means Thor can potentially disarm Cap while Cap can't fully disarm Thor. And even if they end up disarming each other, Thor still has full control over his lightning whereas Steve needs Mjolnir to do so.

I'm pretty sure Cap's metal shield is not going to do well against lightning.

Those lightning powers never came into play in IW or Endgame and he didn't do jack sh!t to Hela with them either, so I'm going to say they're just CGI sparkle for the kiddies and are mostly useless. The lightning isn't really a factor here, it's going to be a melee fight and Cap is superior.

Cap called Stormbringer at one point so apparently he does have control over it.

Since he has Mjolnir he should be able to handle it just fine.

Josh_Alexander

Except Cap never had the power to actually stomp the Mk47 suit.

Give Cap's new powers with Mjolnir, Cap should be able to defeat IM. Something Mjolnir Thor never did.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*de powering

FrothByte

Those lightning powers never came into play in IW or Endgame and he didn't do jack sh!t to Hela with them either, so I'm going to say they're just CGI sparkle for the kiddies and are mostly useless. The lightning isn't really a factor here, it's going to be a melee fight and Cap is superior.

Cap called Stormbringer at one point so apparently he does have control over it.

Since he has Mjolnir he should be able to handle it just fine.

We're not talking about Endgame Thor but IW Thor, and you're making stuff up.if you claim he didn't use his lightning powers in IW.

Cap is also not Hela. Does not have the same durability or healing that Hela has. Thor's lightning was able to knock Hela out for a bit. What proof do you have that it won't work on Cap?

Psychotron
We're not talking about Endgame Thor but IW Thor, and you're making stuff up.if you claim he didn't use his lightning powers in IW.

Cap is also not Hela. Does not have the same durability or healing that Hela has. Thor's lightning was able to knock Hela out for a bit. What proof do you have that it won't work on Cap?

He hit a distracted Thanos with his lightning once and killed some mooks with it. Hardly that impressive.

Cap has lightning powers with Mjolnir so I don't see why this is a big deal. You know this is going to be a melee fight. Both are fighters.

Darth Thor
He hit a distracted Thanos with his lightning once and killed some mooks with it.

You know this is going to be a melee fight. Both are fighters.

Hmm, talks about how Thor didnt go melee, then claims Thor will obviously fight melee.

Psychotron
He hit Thanos once with it. That's it. He didn't even bother in Endgame.

FrothByte
He hit a distracted Thanos with his lightning once and killed some mooks with it. Hardly that impressive.

Cap has lightning powers with Mjolnir so I don't see why this is a big deal. You know this is going to be a melee fight. Both are fighters.

In other words, you admit that he did use his lightning in IW. Thor only had 4 fight scenes in IW, and he used lightning in one way or another in all 4 of those.

It also doesn't nullify his feats in Ragnarok where he's basically a walking lightning storm in the bridge fight.

And I already clarified we're not talking about Endgame Thor here. ThunderCap defeats Fat Thor but loses against IW Thor. Heck he probably loses against Ragnarok Thor too.

Psychotron
In other words, you admit that he did use his lightning in IW. Thor only had 4 fight scenes in IW, and he used lightning in one way or another in all 4 of those.

It also doesn't nullify his feats in Ragnarok where he's basically a walking lightning storm in the bridge fight.

And I already clarified we're not talking about Endgame Thor here. ThunderCap defeats Fat Thor but loses against IW Thor. Heck he probably loses against Ragnarok Thor too.

Yes, I'm admitting something I said a couple of posts ago. You got me there.

And if that lightning did something more than fry some mooks I'd be impressed.

Why would he? He has the same physical stats as Thor. He has lightning control too. And he has superior H2H feats and a powerful shield.

FrothByte
Yes, I'm admitting something I said a couple of posts ago. You got me there.

And if that lightning did something more than fry some mooks I'd be impressed.

Why would he? He has the same physical stats as Thor. He has lightning control too. And he has superior H2H feats and a powerful shield.

A single shot of that lightning was able to decimate more mooks than any single strike from any of the other Avengers. Certainly was a lot more devastating than the lightning that Cap was able to generate.

Cap doesn't have the same level of lightning control that Thor does. Not like he had shown in both Ragnarok and IW. He has not shown the ability to use it fast enough to blast projectiles in the air, spam it as AOE attacks nor coat himself with it.

If this was regular Thor we were talking about I'd be inclined to agree with you... but we're not.

And while Cap has fancier h2h feats, Prime Thor is no slouch in that area either.

Psychotron
A single shot of that lightning was able to decimate more mooks than any single strike from any of the other Avengers. Certainly was a lot more devastating than the lightning that Cap was able to generate.

Cap doesn't have the same level of lightning control that Thor does. Not like he had shown in both Ragnarok and IW. He has not shown the ability to use it fast enough to blast projectiles in the air, spam it as AOE attacks nor coat himself with it.

If this was regular Thor we were talking about I'd be inclined to agree with you... but we're not.

And while Cap has fancier h2h feats, Prime Thor is no slouch in that area either.

Thor has been able to decimate mooks without his lightning too. They're mooks. That's what they're there for.

I'm not sure how you can judge that when Cap only used his lightning against Thanos, who is far too durable to be taken out by that. And where was the AOE in Endgame?

He's just better all around. Whenever Thor fights someone equal or superior to himself physically (Kurse, Hulk, Thanos, etc) he struggles, especially without Mjolnir or Stormbreaker. Meanwhile, Steve has held his own against opponents who are dozens or even hundreds of times stronger than him like Spider-man and Iron Man.

FrothByte
Thor has been able to decimate mooks without his lightning too. They're mooks. That's what they're there for.

I'm not sure how you can judge that when Cap only used his lightning against Thanos, who is far too durable to be taken out by that. And where was the AOE in Endgame?

He's just better all around. Whenever Thor fights someone equal or superior to himself physically (Kurse, Hulk, Thanos, etc) he struggles, especially without Mjolnir or Stormbreaker. Meanwhile, Steve has held his own against opponents who are dozens or even hundreds of times stronger than him like Spider-man and Iron Man.

You keep referring to Endgame Thor when I'm not even talking about Endgame Thor. Thor used AOE's all the time in all of his movies except in Endgame. Good thing I'm not talking about Endgame Thor right?

Those "mooks" in IW were starting to maul Cap, BP, Hulkbuster and the rest of their troops. Thor came in and singlehandedly turned the tide, first by throwing Stormbreaker around then by doing an AOE lightning ground slam. So he basically decimated "mooks" that were too much for the other Avengers to handle.

Later on we see him flying around blasting multiple mooks with his lightning before smashing up a spaceship, then later on we see him clubbing mooks around with Stormbreaker and enhancing his hits with lightning. Then of course he smashes Thanos later on with his lightning before hitting him with Stormbreaker.

Cap has no lightning feats that equal those. He hit Thanos with lightning and it seemed to hurt Thanos, but then again so did Thor.

Cap has better h2h moves I'll grant you that, but he has nothing on Thor when it comes to lightning blasts.

Psychotron
Those mooks were only overwhelming people due to sheer numbers. In small nimbers regular humans could fight them.

I feel this fight is going to be decided by H2H, not lightning.

FrothByte
Those mooks were only overwhelming people due to sheer numbers. In small nimbers regular humans could fight them.

I feel this fight is going to be decided by H2H, not lightning.

Yes, and Thor destroyed them in sheer numbers with his lightning. He didn't shoot them one by one.

Point is, Cap simply doesn't have the feats that prove he can accomplish the same lightning feats that Thor can.

NotAllThatEvil
Cap can use stormbreaker as well. He summoned on accident. I'd say he can take everyone but thanos

Darth Thor
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Cap can use stormbreaker as well. He summoned on accident. I'd say he can take everyone but thanos

Thats because Mjolnir gives him the Power of Thor which includes TK over Uru weapons.

But his power was coming from Mjolnir as thats the one with the enchantment.

Eon Blue
Captain America is way more impressive than Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.