Cyclops vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Who is the better team leader, and why

-Pr-
Cyclops. Batman is a better tactician, but I would argue that Cyclops is a better strategist, and knows how to use the people under him better.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by -Pr-
Cyclops. Batman is a better tactician, but I would argue that Cyclops is a better strategist, and knows how to use the people under him better.

cyclops is mutant who leads other mutant, it easy to understand each other. Batman leads every kind of being from gods to alien to whatever is in between and his better. Plus the Xmen roster has more kids than adults most of the time.
Batman leadership isn't just average his so good he has mentaled leaders, all his sidekicks are leaders or have been leaders of there own teams at some point

guy's lead about 4 different teams, Justice league, JSA, justice league 2 and Batman incorporated in which there have been gods and alien and everything in between

panthergod
Cyclops isn't in the same league as Batman, as a strategist despite getting decent upgrades over the last 15 years or so.

Cyclops has generally been more likable but of course he's gone 'heel' so theyve made him more uncompromising, which i loved. Here's hoping he never goes back to that bargain basement mutant Captain america role again.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by panthergod
Cyclops isn't in the same league as Batman, as a strategist despite getting decent upgrades over the last 15 years or so.

Cyclops has generally been more likable but of course he's gone 'heel' so theyve made him more uncompromising, which i loved. Here's hoping he never goes back to that bargain basement mutant Captain america role again.

yea stragetise wise bats got it, but who takes it leadership wise?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.