Avengers vs. Revengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Worthy Captain America
Ironman
Black Panther

Vs

Ragnarok Thor
Ragnarok Hulk
Valkyrie

Who wins?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Worthy Captain America
Ironman
Black Panther

Vs

Ragnarok Thor
Ragnarok Hulk
Valkyrie

Who wins?

Damnn....Going for Avengers.

FrothByte
Tough fight. Still going with the Revengers. Overall just much more durable.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Tough fight. Still going with the Revengers. Overall just much more durable.

Hard fight, but honestly, Cap could handle Hulk pretty well...Tony's new suit was enduring direct attacks from the IG...Ragnarok Thor won't be an issue.

T'Challa in his suit just beats Valkyrie.

Darth Thor
Revengers stomp.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Hard fight, but honestly, Cap could handle Hulk pretty well...Tony's new suit was enduring direct attacks from the IG...Ragnarok Thor won't be an issue.

T'Challa in his suit just beats Valkyrie.

IM withstood a few attacks from the IG but it obviously hurt him. Problem is it seems his armor isn't that great against melee weapons since Thanos was able to jam IM's sword right through him. All the Revengers have melee weapons (Thor seemingly creates swords from his lightning). His armor is able to self heal a bit but it's limited. His suit will eventually get destroyed.

BP despite his nanosuit was still hurt by a single hit from a rhino. He won't be able to withstand too many hits from any of the Revengers. Thanos also proved that vibranium was not indestructible. There's a good chance that the Revengers' weapons (all of which are made for beings much stronger than humans) can damage BP's suit.

Cap is going to be a tough one, but in the end he doesn't have the same lightning control as Thor does and there's a good chance Thor can simply take Mjolnir from him. Once he's separated from Mjolnir a good shot from any of the Revengers should take him out.

Note that I'm not saying this is an easy fight. Cap's team will definitely put up a fight. In the end though they're just not as durable since their defense is dependent on their equipment whereas the Revengers are naturally tough. Their power output isn't quite that great either.

Darth Thor
Ragnarok Thor will certainly go for Mjolnir, and Hulk should still be greater than IM, given the trouble Cull Obsidian gave him.

BP might put up a fight against Valkyrie, but honestly hes playing above his pay grade here, and even if he manages to hold his own against an elite Asgardian, Thor or Hulk only need to get one good hit on him and hes done.

Honestly this seems pretty one sided to me.

Josh_Alexander
IM withstood a few attacks from the IG but it obviously hurt him. Problem is it seems his armor isn't that great against melee weapons since Thanos was able to jam IM's sword right through him. All the Revengers have melee weapons (Thor seemingly creates swords from his lightning). His armor is able to self heal a bit but it's limited. His suit will eventually get destroyed.

BP despite his nanosuit was still hurt by a single hit from a rhino. He won't be able to withstand too many hits from any of the Revengers. Thanos also proved that vibranium was not indestructible. There's a good chance that the Revengers' weapons (all of which are made for beings much stronger than humans) can damage BP's suit.

Cap is going to be a tough one, but in the end he doesn't have the same lightning control as Thor does and there's a good chance Thor can simply take Mjolnir from him. Once he's separated from Mjolnir a good shot from any of the Revengers should take him out.

Note that I'm not saying this is an easy fight. Cap's team will definitely put up a fight. In the end though they're just not as durable since their defense is dependent on their equipment whereas the Revengers are naturally tough. Their power output isn't quite that great either.

And how will Thor bring down Nanosuit tony? Nanosuit Tony was able to withstand an asteroid falling on him! And again, it was withstanding direct attacks from the power stone! If this was SB Thor, then things would change, but Ragnarok Thor has no real feats to stop this version of IM.

BP is the weak link here I agree.

Cap handled Thanos, he will handle Hulk pretty well, after that, Valkyrie will follow.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ragnarok Thor will certainly go for Mjolnir, and Hulk should still be greater than IM, given the trouble Cull Obsidian gave him.

BP might put up a fight against Valkyrie, but honestly hes playing above his pay grade here, and even if he manages to hold his own against an elite Asgardian, Thor or Hulk only need to get one good hit on him and hes done.

Honestly this seems pretty one sided to me.

Cap is worthy, we don't know if Thor would be able to call unto Mjolnir... It's mere speculation. Despite this, the purpose of including EG Cap is for him to be able to use Mjolnir, so, base on that alone it wouldn't make sense if Thor could just remove Mjolnir from Cap's hands.

This is certainly not one sided.

FrothByte
And how will Thor bring down Nanosuit tony? Nanosuit Tony was able to withstand an asteroid falling on him! And again, it was withstanding direct attacks from the power stone! If this was SB Thor, then things would change, but Ragnarok Thor has no real feats to stop this version of IM.

BP is the weak link here I agree.

Cap handled Thanos, he will handle Hulk pretty well, after that, Valkyrie will follow.

By chopping him up with swords. Pretty sure Thor's swords are at least equal, if not greater than Tony's sword. Or just slowly destroying his armor with his barehands like he did last time. We already know Tony's nanosuit is susceptible to melee damage. Heck, Cull Obsidian was giving him a hard time. Unless he's created a brand new metal then his armor should still be made of similar material from his other suits. The main difference is that now it has a bit of self healing included in it.

Sure, he withstood getting hit with chunks of an asteroid (not an entire asteroid), big deal. Thor survived the Sokovia blast and a Neutron star. I don't recall IM ever withstanding that kind of damage.

Cap didn't handle Thanos. He gave him a good fight for about 40 seconds then got his ass handed to him. I mean, it was still an impressive feat but nowhere near as great as you make it sound like.

He can definitely run circles around Hulk but he doesn't have enough firepower to KO Hulk before one of his teammates takes care of BP and then tag teams him. And that's only if he goes up against Hulk.

Bottom line is, BP will be the first one to go down here. And though Cap and Tony will put up a fight, it will essentially end up being a 3 on 2 fight and they can't win that.

Josh_Alexander
By chopping him up with swords. Pretty sure Thor's swords are at least equal, if not greater than Tony's sword. Or just slowly destroying his armor with his barehands like he did last time. We already know Tony's nanosuit is susceptible to melee damage. Heck, Cull Obsidian was giving him a hard time. Unless he's created a brand new metal then his armor should still be made of similar material from his other suits. The main difference is that now it has a bit of self healing included in it.

Sure, he withstood getting hit with chunks of an asteroid (not an entire asteroid), big deal. Thor survived the Sokovia blast and a Neutron star. I don't recall IM ever withstanding that kind of damage.

Cap didn't handle Thanos. He gave him a good fight for about 40 seconds then got his ass handed to him. I mean, it was still an impressive feat but nowhere near as great as you make it sound like.

He can definitely run circles around Hulk but he doesn't have enough firepower to KO Hulk before one of his teammates takes care of BP and then tag teams him. And that's only if he goes up against Hulk.

Bottom line is, BP will be the first one to go down here. And though Cap and Tony will put up a fight, it will essentially end up being a 3 on 2 fight and they can't win that.

Swords? Are swords standard gear for Ragnarok Thor? I don't think so. Thor crushed a much weaker version of Tony's suit.

The Neutron star feat deals with radiation and heat energy, not with forces. The Sokovia blast was impressive, but Thor was holding Mjolnir in between, which we all know has shielding properties.

Kurse casted a much smaller rock at Thor with significant effects on this one.

Lol, Mjolnir has always had a pretty good effect on Hulk. And you forget that Thanos dismantled Hulk in about 10s (plus Thanos wasn't even pissed). So, Cap keeping up with the Mad Titan IS A HELL OF A FEAT.

I bet to say that Cap can defeat both Hulk and Valkyrie.

FrothByte
Swords? Are swords standard gear for Ragnarok Thor? I don't think so. Thor crushed a much weaker version of Tony's suit.

The Neutron star feat deals with radiation and heat energy, not with forces. The Sokovia blast was impressive, but Thor was holding Mjolnir in between, which we all know has shielding properties.

Kurse casted a much smaller rock at Thor with significant effects on this one.

Lol, Mjolnir has always had a pretty good effect on Hulk. And you forget that Thanos dismantled Hulk in about 10s (plus Thanos wasn't even pissed). So, Cap keeping up with the Mad Titan IS A HELL OF A FEAT.

I bet to say that Cap can defeat both Hulk and Valkyrie.

Check the bridge fight in Ragnarok. Thor creates swords from his lightning. So are you claiming that Tony invented a newer, stronger metal that he used for his new suit then?

Lol at using Mjolnir as a shield. The Sokovia blast decimated an entire floating city. There's no way a hammer with about a square foot of surface area could protect Thor's entire body from a blast like that. This is ridiculous lowballing even for you.

And yes, Thor was hurt when Kurse threw that rock at him. He wasn't injured though, and was able to continue functioning after it. Besides, let's not pretend that those asteroid chunks didn't hurt Tony. Again, Tony struggled against Cull Obsidian. Stop sidestepping that.

Mjolnir can definitely hurt Hulk but you're going to have to prove that it can KO him before Valkyrie ends up skewering BP. You're also ignoring the fact that Thor can simply take away Mjolnir from Cap, which is probably the first thing he'll do. Once that happens then Cap will be the weakest link here.

There's no guarantee that Cap will pair off with Hulk and Tony will pair off with Thor. The bigger probability is that Thor will pair off with Cap due to Mjolnir, Tony will target Hulk since he knows how to counter Hulk best, and Valkyrie will be left with BP.

Josh_Alexander
Check the bridge fight in Ragnarok. Thor creates swords from his lightning. So are you claiming that Tony invented a newer, stronger metal that he used for his new suit then?

Lol at using Mjolnir as a shield. The Sokovia blast decimated an entire floating city. There's no way a hammer with about a square foot of surface area could protect Thor's entire body from a blast like that. This is ridiculous lowballing even for you.

And yes, Thor was hurt when Kurse threw that rock at him. He wasn't injured though, and was able to continue functioning after it. Besides, let's not pretend that those asteroid chunks didn't hurt Tony. Again, Tony struggled against Cull Obsidian. Stop sidestepping that.

Mjolnir can definitely hurt Hulk but you're going to have to prove that it can KO him before Valkyrie ends up skewering BP. You're also ignoring the fact that Thor can simply take away Mjolnir from Cap, which is probably the first thing he'll do. Once that happens then Cap will be the weakest link here.

There's no guarantee that Cap will pair off with Hulk and Tony will pair off with Thor. The bigger probability is that Thor will pair off with Cap due to Mjolnir, Tony will target Hulk since he knows how to counter Hulk best, and Valkyrie will be left with BP.

Those were swords empowered by Thor's lightning, but not really his gear, nor did he created them. So, I don't think they are "standard gear".

We go by feats, Tony's new suit is definitely more resistant than Mk3 suit.

The asteroid that impacted Tony was at least 10x bigger than the rock Kurse casted at Thor! Tony was fine wasn't him? His suit wasn't significantly damaged and was able to further endure direct energy attacks from the PS.

Lowballing? PFFF.. You forget that Mjolnir protected Thor from Surtur's flamming sword. There's no way that the actual metal would protect Thor from that, so, I guess the hammer makes some sort of shield. It's not a matter of the hammer's head being wide.

Either way, I never claimed that Tony would outright defeat Thor...But he can hold him long enough for Cap to defeat Hulk and Valkyrie, then it's 2 vs 1.

There is no evidence to claim that Thor can remove Mjolnir from a worthy person...So it won't pass to be.

Cap uses Mjolnir to send Hulk flying away a couple of meters neutralizing him for a bit (just like Thor did in Av1 and on Sakaar), then he turns arround and uses lightning to K.O or kill Valkyrie, protecting BP. After that, he can spend the rest of the fight K.Oing Hulk and attacking Thor.

Again, I give Avengers the edge.

KingD19
Valkyrie was the most powerful of the Valkyries and strong enough to rough house with Hulk. Panther will annoy her at the most.

Inhuman
Revengers Win

FrothByte
Those were swords empowered by Thor's lightning, but not really his gear, nor did he created them. So, I don't think they are "standard gear".

We go by feats, Tony's new suit is definitely more resistant than Mk3 suit.

The asteroid that impacted Tony was at least 10x bigger than the rock Kurse casted at Thor! Tony was fine wasn't him? His suit wasn't significantly damaged and was able to further endure direct energy attacks from the PS.

Lowballing? PFFF.. You forget that Mjolnir protected Thor from Surtur's flamming sword. There's no way that the actual metal would protect Thor from that, so, I guess the hammer makes some sort of shield. It's not a matter of the hammer's head being wide.

Either way, I never claimed that Tony would outright defeat Thor...But he can hold him long enough for Cap to defeat Hulk and Valkyrie, then it's 2 vs 1.

There is no evidence to claim that Thor can remove Mjolnir from a worthy person...So it won't pass to be.

Cap uses Mjolnir to send Hulk flying away a couple of meters neutralizing him for a bit (just like Thor did in Av1 and on Sakaar), then he turns arround and uses lightning to K.O or kill Valkyrie, protecting BP. After that, he can spend the rest of the fight K.Oing Hulk and attacking Thor.

Again, I give Avengers the edge.

Wow dude, you're going full h1 on me.

You just said yourself that Thor used his lightning to make those swords. Lightning is standard "gear" for Ragnarok Thor ain't it? Therefore he can create those swords anytime he wishes.

Thor had to twirl Mjolnir to shield himself from Surtur's flame. Please provide proof that he twirled Mjolnir in similar fashion to protect himself from the Sokovia blast.

IM's suit was damaged multiple times in IW. The only reason it still seemed to look undamaged was because it was able to repair itself, not because he was using some kind of super metal that was impervious to damage. That asteroid hit knocked out IM for about an entire minute.

Thor can still telepathically call Mjolnir back to him despite already having been used by Cap as shown in Endgame. If you want to claim that Thor cannot call it back to him because Cap is wielding it, that's up to you to prove.

Anyway, stop acting like Cap will face off against Hulk and Tony against Thor. That's not the likely scenario here. And even if it does go down like that, Valkyrie will still end her fight with BP faster than any of them, which means it's still a 3 on 2 fight.

HulkIsHulk
Dude seriously no Thor didn't create swords out of lightning. Those were the sane type of swords that the zombie Asgardians were using. Thor just took the swords from them and channelled lightning through them. C'mon man

FrothByte
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Dude seriously no Thor didn't create swords out of lightning. Those were the sane type of swords that the zombie Asgardians were using. Thor just took the swords from them and channelled lightning through them. C'mon man

Really now? Because I rewatched that scene and nowhere do I see him picking up those swords. If you also look at the swords, they're way better in quality and condition than what the undead Asgardians use.

Is it really that difficult to think he can do something like that considering that both Hela and Loki can seemingly conjure weapons from thin air?

Edit: I just rewatched it again. At the 1:32 minute mark you'll see him generate the sword:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9P2ZYtGgWc

Josh_Alexander
Wow dude, you're going full h1 on me.

You just said yourself that Thor used his lightning to make those swords. Lightning is standard "gear" for Ragnarok Thor ain't it? Therefore he can create those swords anytime he wishes.

Thor had to twirl Mjolnir to shield himself from Surtur's flame. Please provide proof that he twirled Mjolnir in similar fashion to protect himself from the Sokovia blast.

IM's suit was damaged multiple times in IW. The only reason it still seemed to look undamaged was because it was able to repair itself, not because he was using some kind of super metal that was impervious to damage. That asteroid hit knocked out IM for about an entire minute.

Thor can still telepathically call Mjolnir back to him despite already having been used by Cap as shown in Endgame. If you want to claim that Thor cannot call it back to him because Cap is wielding it, that's up to you to prove.

Anyway, stop acting like Cap will face off against Hulk and Tony against Thor. That's not the likely scenario here. And even if it does go down like that, Valkyrie will still end her fight with BP faster than any of them, which means it's still a 3 on 2 fight.

Sure I'm the one turning h1 here? I am pretty much sure I never said that Thor created the swords.

As HulkisHulk has already stated, and so do I, the swords were never Thor's. The fact that Thor "empowered" the swords with his lightning doesn't make them his, nor does it mean he created them!

Well, as things happen to be, IM was holding Sokovia when it exploded, just like Thor was standing over Sokovia. I call it a tie wink

Anda again, the asteroid was at least 10x bigger than the one Kurse used, c'mon!

Captain America is worthy, in that aspect, he can use Mjolnir. If you want to claim that Thor can remove Mjolnir from Cap's hand, then the burden is on you!

I think it's the most logical strategy Cap would pull out (He is a good strategist in the end).

Josh_Alexander
Really now? Because I rewatched that scene and nowhere do I see him picking up those swords. If you also look at the swords, they're way better in quality and condition than what the undead Asgardians use.

Is it really that difficult to think he can do something like that considering that both Hela and Loki can seemingly conjure weapons from thin air?

Edit: I just rewatched it again. At the 1:32 minute mark you'll see him generate the sword:

....He had just killed a couple of Z.Asgardians, which happen to wear swords similar to the ones Thor had....Coincidence? I don't think so.

The scene doesn't show him generating a sword.

BrolyBlack
Revengers, easily.

FrothByte
Sure I'm the one turning h1 here? I am pretty much sure I never said that Thor created the swords.

As HulkisHulk has already stated, and so do I, the swords were never Thor's. The fact that Thor "empowered" the swords with his lightning doesn't make them his, nor does it mean he created them!

Well, as things happen to be, IM was holding Sokovia when it exploded, just like Thor was standing over Sokovia. I call it a tie wink

Anda again, the asteroid was at least 10x bigger than the one Kurse used, c'mon!

Captain America is worthy, in that aspect, he can use Mjolnir. If you want to claim that Thor can remove Mjolnir from Cap's hand, then the burden is on you!

I think it's the most logical strategy Cap would pull out (He is a good strategist in the end).

I just finished posting video proof of Thor creating the sword. Did you even bother watching it or are you going to insist your opinion trumps onscreen feats?

Thor was at the center of the sokovia explosion, which started from the surface and wound it's way down. IM faced the tail end of the explosion (he was literally at the tail endd) whereas Thor was at the epicenter.

Sure the asteroid was bigger than the rock, but IM was also knocked out longer than Thor who wasn't even knocked out.

Just because he's worthy of Mjolnir doesn't mean that Thor can no longer telepathically command Mjolnir. IN fact, we already saw Thor calling back Mjolnir to him despite Cap having used it in Endgame. So unfortunately for you, my claim is already proven on screen. Your claim, that Thor can't call back Mjolnir now that Cap has it, is not proven. Thus you need to provide proof.

FrothByte
....He had just killed a couple of Z.Asgardians, which happen to wear swords similar to the ones Thor had....Coincidence? I don't think so.

The scene doesn't show him generating a sword.

Pause it at 1.32 and you'll see him holding a bar of lightning. A second later and it's now a solid sword that he wields two-handed. A second later and he now has 2 swords.

BrolyBlack
He didnt create a sword, those are swords he took from the guys he killed and hes charged them with lightning.

FrothByte
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
He didnt create a sword, those are swords he took from the guys he killed and hes charged them with lightning.

Ok, let me repeat myself again. Pause it at 1.32, see how he's holding a bar of lightning a split second before it becomes a solid sword:

BrolyBlack
I saw it, it could be bad CGI. Thor has never been shown to just shit swords like Hela.

FrothByte
I saw it, it could be bad CGI. Thor has never been shown to just shit swords like Hela.

No, but that's because Thor only just recently unlocked his powers whereas Hela has been at it for thousands of years.

Thor also just has the one sword, even swings it two-handed, then as he comes out of his swing he's suddenly holding two swords. So unless he's got some ridiculously fast hands to grab those from the undead it seems logical that he made it. Besides like I said, there's a whole short segment there where he's clearly just holding a bar of lightning.

If you want more proof, look at his swords later on when he's talking to Loki. They're a lot nicer and shinier than the black/green swords the undead use.

Later on when he charges at Hela he's holding two swords then suddenly is only holding one without seeming to have dropped anything.

If someone could tell me how to post pics here I'll post the screenshots.

BrolyBlack
Can you find any evidence besides that cluster **** of a fight that says he can generate his own weapons?

FrothByte
Can you find any evidence besides that cluster **** of a fight that says he can generate his own weapons?

I just provided you with like 4 different instances. 3 if we merge the scene where he's fighting the undead.

1. He fights the undead and generates a lightning bar that later resolves into a sword.
1.5 He suddenly holds two swords instead of one
2. He's holding swords that are a lot better looking than the ones the undead Asgardians use... where'd he get those?
3. He charges at Hela with two swords then suddenly is only holding one without seeming to drop one.

Now if you're looking for a different scene other than that for proof then you're out of luck, because that's literally the only fight scene we have where Thor has fully unlocked his powers but is without a weapon. The next time we see him properly fight he already has Stormbreaker, so no need for him to make his own weapon.

BrolyBlack
I mean can any of that be attributed to bad camera work/ lazy film editing. Is there any text or bio anywhere that can back this up?

FrothByte
I mean can any of that be attributed to bad camera work/ lazy film editing. Is there any text or bio anywhere that can back this up?

Don't know. I normally don't research into writeups and stuff, just base it on onscreen feats.

That said, we do have feats of Thor using his lightning to magically create his armor on top of his regular clothing. Does that help?

Like here at the 3.03 mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t9pyYwLhRw

BrolyBlack
Yea when he calls his power down, he armors up. I guess that would count as a Mjonir feat. It would be cool to get some actual reference somewhere about this, but I dont consider it out of the realm of possibilities of Asgardian science and magic.

FrothByte
Yea when he calls his power down, he armors up. I guess that would count as a Mjonir feat. It would be cool to get some actual reference somewhere about this, but I dont consider it out of the realm of possibilities of Asgardian science and magic.

From Ragnarok, we know that Mjolnir is merely training wheels to help Thor unlock his powers, but his power comes from himself. So if he was able to create his armor with Mjolnir's help before, it follows that he could still do the same in Ragnarok after he's unlocked his full powers.

From there, it's not such a huge leap to consider that he can create swords. I mean, armor is usually a lot more complicated to make than a sword. Besides, Hela is able to do it. So can Loki to an extent. I'm not saying that Thor can spam weapons or whatever, but it's not like it's unprecedented for a high-end Asgardian to do it.

Josh_Alexander
I just finished posting video proof of Thor creating the sword. Did you even bother watching it or are you going to insist your opinion trumps onscreen feats?

Thor was at the center of the sokovia explosion, which started from the surface and wound it's way down. IM faced the tail end of the explosion (he was literally at the tail endd) whereas Thor was at the epicenter.

Sure the asteroid was bigger than the rock, but IM was also knocked out longer than Thor who wasn't even knocked out.

Just because he's worthy of Mjolnir doesn't mean that Thor can no longer telepathically command Mjolnir. IN fact, we already saw Thor calling back Mjolnir to him despite Cap having used it in Endgame. So unfortunately for you, my claim is already proven on screen. Your claim, that Thor can't call back Mjolnir now that Cap has it, is not proven. Thus you need to provide proof.

The scene doesn't show Thor creating a sword. He had a lightning bolt in his hand and then there's a cutscene, where afterwards Thor has a sword. You are assuming what happened within the cutscene.

Again, the scene never showed Thor creating swords. And futhermore, his swords are identical to Hela's Dead Army.

Lol, no.

lnfmmp_Kjek

IM was just beneath Ultron's device, which caused the explosion. Thor was on the surface. I think both received similar forces.

Thor was lying on the ground without being able to move! Either way, MK50 suit is definitely durable enough to withstand attacks from Ragnarok Thor.

That's if Cap let's go of the hammer and if Thor is actually waiting for such opportunity. Not like I would expect Thor to overrule Cap's powers.

FrothByte
The scene doesn't show Thor creating a sword. He had a lightning bolt in his hand and then there's a cutscene, where afterwards Thor has a sword. You are assuming what happened within the cutscene.

Again, the scene never showed Thor creating swords. And futhermore, his swords are identical to Hela's Dead Army.

Lol, no.

lnfmmp_Kjek

IM was just beneath Ultron's device, which caused the explosion. Thor was on the surface. I think both received similar forces.

Thor was lying on the ground without being able to move! Either way, MK50 suit is definitely durable enough to withstand attacks from Ragnarok Thor.

That's if Cap let's go of the hammer and if Thor is actually waiting for such opportunity. Not like I would expect Thor to overrule Cap's powers.

Yeah, you see him hold a bar of lightning and use it like a sword as he turns and cuts down his opponents. Scene cuts and we see him reversing his turn and this time he now holds a single sword in both hands as he slashes some more foes. A split second later he's now holding two swords.

Like I said, unless Thor's hands are capable of moving at superspeed, nowhere do we see him actually grab those swords from his enemies.

I posted proof of him using his lightning like a melee weapon. You posted.... zero proof of him picking up those swords.

As for the Sokovia explosion, it's not even worth replying to you at this point. Thor is clearly the point of impact in that explosion, he literally was the catalyst. You see the explosion take out the surface first before going down to where IM was. If you think IM took the same kind of explosion that Thor did then you're simply trolling at this point.

Again, prove that Cap can stop Mjolnir from being summoned by Thor. Thor has already summoned his hammer through stone walls, steel walls, outerspace, etc. Nothing has stopped it from outright coming back to him Other than Hela.

And even if Cap managed to keep a tight enough grip on it that Thor is not able to summon it back, are you telling me that you think Cap can maintain that grip throughout the whole fight? That he'll never drop it or throw it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.