Crawl (2019)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
This was brought to my attention by Esau. We like us some killer crocs/alligators...

H6MLJG0RdDE

BruceSkywalker
this looks like horribly good shit

Esau Cairn
A day after my b'day.

Hollywood aims to please!!!

steverules_2
This movie does look good

Patient_Leech
Finally got a chance to sit and watch the trailer. Looks cool.

I didn't realize Sam Raimi was producing until I saw the trailer. I really liked Don't Breathe, so if this is similar quality that'd be very good.

Oh, and I like the girl. She was in the Maze Runner movies and the newest Pirates of the Caribbean movie (which sucked, but it wasn't her fault of course).

Esau Cairn
LOL I need to invest in a croc proof shower screen!

Patient_Leech
I'm hoping to watch this soon...

riv6672

Patient_Leech
I finally watched this and you're right, riv, it has some pretty good kills, but I ultimately didn't care for it much. I mean, I still enjoyed it because I'm a sucker for a creature feature like this, but some of it was so cheesy. I mean, you knew her being a swimmer was going to come in handy as soon as the film started, but her dad cheering her on was cringy and lame. That was overdone. There were also one or two jump scares toward the beginning that were kind of lame.

And I guess these croc films borrow a lot from each other, I expect that is somewhat unavoidable, but I just think Rogue and Black Water did it better. They seemed a bit more artful to me, and Crawl is more of a Hollywood cheese-fest.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.