Neo- console version of Enter the matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stovenutts
Has anybody figured out how to get Neo on the console version of Enter the matrix????Nothing about the PC version please,this is just for PSX ,XBX, GB.NO PC we all know how to do that.

DarkMage31
Yes, this is smart. Starting another thread, I mean. The other one became so cluttered with multiplayer and other people's questions about EtM. I'll follow both from now on. No, unfortunately I do not know how to unlock him, but I am certain there is a way. I do have some leads though... I'll let you know if I find anything out!

mirthrandir63
Alright here's what I got (All of it comes from the official strategy guide for enter the matrix). It is by no means direct or conclusive be here is word for word the relevant passages. Anytime I found out more I'll let you all know. Another important note: the strategy guide doesn't say wether this information is for console or PC exclusively so keep this in mind. In the section gliteches in the matrix, there are a bunch of codes some of which can be revealed to be phone numbers or other stuff after you use the decode program on them. I haven't gotten all of them to work, but I'll include the list of codes in the section "Glitches in the
Matrix". According to this it is not possible to play as Neo on console, and the only way to play as Neo on PC is to move a bunch of files around (I still need to this that theory)

IMPORTANT INFO IN PASSWORD.TXT FILE

Crack the codes at these websites.

www.thematrix.com: 23631BE6
www.danielinstitute.com

GLITCHES IN THE MATRIX
(WORD FOR WORD)

Hacking secrets exposed
The hacking system extends far beyond the material covered earlier in this book (just how to use commands and stuff). Those who have journeyed to the bottom of the rabbit hole know the gifts that lie in store for the savvy hacker. Those who were unable to tumble far enough are about to be led in the right direction. This section picks up where the Hacking Chapter left off and provides instruction on unlockin the game's ECHUMXBIA0EF and HBJQEQLLBFZA0U features, amoing other things.

Accessing the EABXSXAMA7EUNGD
The first step to unlocking the hidden fruit of the hacking system is to pass the security check on the EABXSXAMA7EUNGD. Enter the password obtained from the files in the AermText folder. Once the password's entered correctly the use needs to succesfully complete the authentication test. There are two answeres to this puzzle: a red and a blue one.

Those who choose the DAEIPXP7CXBWZJNB will receive an alert message from Neo. The line has been traced and the conncetion will be terminated if BBGUNSKLPKZP isn't executed immediately!

Entering the DCAY0E7VDSZZCK0 succesully completes the authentication and grants access to the EABXSXAMA7EUNGD. It contains just two folders, one of which is the invaluable JBEDYPH folder.

Accesing the EBETIN7ESSH0
View the directory of this drive's contents and pay special attention to the JBEDYPH fodler. Obtain the DAEYSRE7KMCKT password and use it to explore the newly created folder Check to see if there is any email and if so, put its information to use with the BADEKEA program. Retreive the information from Trinity and use it to run the EABRSSXQQN executable.

Run the downloaded program with the code 8RAN as instructed. This will allow the user to browse the contents of the EBETIN7ESSHO

EAIRFFMISKP0J7TIDCQMD
Observant players may have noticed a particular HDATISPL7OKTCYA in the Chateau. Use the BADEKEA program and enter 0019495550101. (MUCH FUN!!!!!!!)

A gift from IADYSFNYC

Run the ECHJQWNXSDOL program to contact the operato. Chat with the operator until given orders to do something else. COmplete the request by running emp program as fasts as possible. Load a game save and scroll all the way to the left in the "Area Select" screen to see what has been added. Be sure to have two controllers plugged in.

HBJQEQLLBFZAOU

There are several areas in the game where two players can fight against one another in a pure, Focus-free martial arts battle. The available areas and their corresponding combattants are shown below

-- The Subway: Morpheus vs. Agent Smith
-- The Dojo: Niobe vs. Trinity
-- The Pit: Seraph vs. Ballard
-- The Ballroom: Niobe vs. Ghost
-- The Bedroom: Cujo vs. Vlad
-- The Atrium: Sewing Woman vs. Janior
-- The Alley FireBird Man vs. PoliceCar Man (looks like you just ram each other with cars)

ART
IADYSFNYC left the connection to the ECDNXLRZLGAKA open and now the content of tis folders can be viewed. Use the CAFNMFS command to inspect each of the files in the Art folder.

GBCTEVUN7SLMLFNXK
Access the EBETIN7ESSHO and view its folders carefully. Open the GACQXDH folder and load the contents into the GBFUUEQPNU0 program to download this new ability into the Matrix. Once in the Matrix, press the Punch + Kick Buttons to put this newly learned skill to use against enemies -- even bosses! Run this program a second time to uninstall it.

Vlad doesn't stand a chance agaisnt Niobe anymore!

IBFIYQUMHXWQS7ALWUR
Access the EBETIN7ESSHO and view each of tis folders to find biograpchial information about JBHSRPT or ECEPCRGI. Use the corresonding program to read this information. In it, the player will find details on their prograss through the game

IBECJEUGM7GADXW
It's possible to insert additional firearms at integral locations within the Matrix by using the appropriate command Study the images in the BermMaps folder to gain their correspoding ICFJJXS70VXJR.

JBGEEPBNB7NUBNUTDF7YGVZTIGW
Be sure to watch the ICJK0F7SSNSSWX closely to gain a password to unlock this secret area Enter the ECBEWPED7DXZi (13d2c77F) in the appropriate program to gain the chance to play several mini-games.

(Describes sparks' training contruct -- no codes)
After this there is a picture of a bunch of numebrs and letters and the error message System failure. What makes this interesting is that the sequence 13d2c77f is highlited (same code as above).

That's all I have that would be relevant (the rest is how to beat the normal levels nothing interesting). I haven't beat the game yet, I'm working on Spark's contruct program so once I beat it I'll let you know what the multiplayer feature entails. This section that I copied strongly suggests that you can play as Morpheus, Trinity, Smith and whoever was listed in the multiplayer sequence.

agentskiller
why does anybody post cheats and decode things if they don't work??????????????????????????????????? well there is a way to get neo i am sure of it ....... ElS i Am GoInG cRaZy..!!!!!!!!!!!!

mirthrandir63
What I'm trying to figure out is how some of these things need to be decoded. Some of these codes work on the www.thematrix.com website crack engine, and some work with the decode program in the enter the matrix game. Some of the code listed above clearly just represents program names (and isn't meant as a cheat). For instance take BADEKEA. Given the context, it can only refer to the DIAL program (since that is how you dial the phone numbers given in the email.)

If you ask me, I THINK (NOTE: THINK, as in not for sure) that you can access the multiplayer featre by finishing sparks training construct and that no amount of fake cheat codes claiming to allow the use of certain characters will ever work. Have you beaten sparks training construct by the way? I'm working on the drop a cop section (shooting at cops on catwalks with a sniper rifle). I should be able to finish it tonight, and from what I understand the next 2 mini games are pretty easy (I've always found the sniper hard to manage). If anything happens once I beat this I will let you know.

mirthrandir63
Plus it's obivous that the some of the codes above can't be used on the www.thematrix.com site. On those sites, the codes are sequences of hexadecimal numbers, which are represented by 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,A,B,C,D,E and F (and THEN traslated into a stream of 1s and 0s).

mirthrandir63
This code supposedly allows multiplayer mode for consoles only. It claims not to work on a PC (which I can confirm), so I'd appreciate it if somebody with an Xbox, PS2 or Gamcube could test this code and tell me i fit works.

D5C55D1E

DarkMage31
Is that code you posted for the site or for the game? I guess I'll try both. Yes, I do think that multiplayer can be unlocked by completing the Training, but I do not believe it is on the PC version. I have GameCube, so I'll try it for you.

DarkMage31
DUDE! It works! All is good. Multiplayer unlocked without having to complete hacking. Mission complete... almost. Just no Neo. There is Morpheus, Agent Smith, Trinity, Vlad, Cujo, Niobe, Ghost, Sewing Lady, Janitor, Firebird, and Police Car as a few playabe characters.

mac11586
yes multi is accesible through hacking. there is a code that will let you get it. I have beaten the game on Xbox with both characters. I have beaten all of the mini games with both characters. I have done everything in hacking that has been made public through magazines, strategy guides, web sites, and posts. This is what i have so far.

Traning Construct- both red doors open everything beat.
Multi player
Sword in game
weapons drop in game
V drive
B drive
Logos drive
All FMV
All images
All maps
and everything else that comes with hacking

I have done everything to get neo and others like the true fan i am. I haven't been able to do it. If you have questions about anything else though i can answer them.

Myndon
I was told you couldn't get neo as he's the one and that would be stupid having him as he is all super and can stop bullets etc (too powerful)

Ushgarak
Keep all this talk to the other such thread, which should now remain far more on topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.