Shazam runs the MCU Avengers gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Warmup: Winter Soldier

1. Iron Spider
2. Black Panther
3. Ant man/Giant Man
4. Hulk
5. Iron Man (Bleeding Edge/Endgame Armor)
6. Scarlet Witch
7. Doctor Strange
8. Thor (Infinity War/with Stormbreaker)

Boss: Captain Marvel

Inhuman
Stops at Antman. Scott flies up Shazam's anus and expands.

BruceSkywalker
did Shazam tank any punches coz i can't remember..

BrolyBlack

BruceSkywalker

FrothByte
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
did Shazam tank any punches coz i can't remember..

Well he tanked some human punches I think. But the only super powered person to ever punch him was Sivana, and he didn't tank those punches.

John Murdoch
Shazam really never stressed himself with anything except versus Sivana, who was equally magically-superpowered.

Based off what I saw, and if Shazam doesn't goof off and actually goes full-powered fighting mode, he should at least get to Iron Man/Scarlet Witch at the least. Depending on just how durable he is (I don't remember him being hurt at all except for by, again, Sivana), Billy could get all the way to Thor if he uses his speed effectively against SW and Strange. One superpunch and they're both dead.

However, IMO the well runs dry when he goes up against primetime IW Thor, as Thor's strength and durability as well as his power output with Stormbreaker make it a one-sided stomp for Thor.

Marvel would bash him as well.

steverules_2
Stops at Iron Spider-Man, Peter makes fun of his cape and light up lightning bolt on his chest and Shazam quits via shame

FrothByte
It's hard to gauge Shazam because he was such a sucky fighter. With the kind of powers he has, on paper he should be able to at least get to Dr. Strange. But with how he was depicted in the movie he probably stops at Hulk. He'll even struggle with Ironspider.

Also, Ironspider should be higher than Black Panther.

juggernaut74
Noob Shazam can get to Wanda and maybe Strange. But when or if he gets more experience he may become more formidable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.