IT: Chapter Two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
The trailer for this comes out this week

Stars: James McAvoy, Jessica Chastain, Bill Hader, Jay Ryan, Isaiah Mustafa, James Ransone, and Andy Bean as the adult version of The Losers club members

reading the younger actor's will be back for their roles too

good to KMC acting up as normal...i did put the thread title in and it's disappear's on me.

Impediment
Fixed the title.

Dr Will Hatch
Bill Hader is f.ucking brilliant on Barry. If he's half as good in IT as he is on that show, I'll be first in line.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Bill Hader is f.ucking brilliant on Barry. If he's half as good in IT as he is on that show, I'll be first in line.

He's playing the Adult version of the Richie Tozier character.

Impediment
vEJaRuD5u-4

jaden_2.0
Not as good a trailer as PT 1

NemeBro
Originally posted by Impediment
vEJaRuD5u-4 Creepiest scene from the book, I wonder if the movie will also ruin it by having It turn into Bev's dad and saying "yummy in my tummy".

Also, the adult actress playing Bev isn't as hot as the underage fifteen year old girl from the first movie, dropped. thumb down

Galan007
Looking forward to this.

I doubt it will have that Stranger Things vibe I liked so much about the last movie, but I still expect it to be good regardless.

Inhuman
Is the clown going to transform into a spider monster at the end?

BruceSkywalker
looks good

steverules_2
This does look good, can't wait for chapter 2. 2019 really is the end for a lot of things.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NemeBro
Creepiest scene from the book, I wonder if the movie will also ruin it by having It turn into Bev's dad and saying "yummy in my tummy".

Also, the adult actress playing Bev isn't as hot as the underage fifteen year old girl from the first movie, dropped. thumb down

thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Not as good a trailer as PT 1

Zelax
Looks awesome.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Inhuman
Is the clown going to transform into a spider monster at the end?

If it does, I haven't got a problem with it..as long as it looks better then what it did in the TV adaptation.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Kazenji
If it does, I haven't got a problem with it..as long as it looks better then what it did in the TV adaptation.

TV series was never gonna be able to do a good adaptation of that

Dr Will Hatch
I want a scene of Thanos giving Pennywise a blowjob just to show who is higher on the cosmic food chain.

riv6672
God old ppl are creepy.

Surtur
Originally posted by Kazenji

I just hope they don't beat it by beating it to death with rocks.

And the tv adaption makes it seem like the nerdy guy dies, but then at the end it implies he is working with the comedian.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Surtur
I just hope they don't beat it by beating it to death with rocks.

And the tv adaption makes it seem like the nerdy guy dies, but then at the end it implies he is working with the comedian. I mean, they beat it in the book by cow-tipping the phucker and punching its heart out.

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
I mean, they beat it in the book by cow-tipping the phucker and punching its heart out.

Yes but, as I recall, in the books it is said/implied that cosmic turtle was helping them somehow.

Dr Will Hatch
^ Yes. His name is Gan.

IT is connected to King's Dark Tower series. And Pennywise's true form isn't even the giant spider, it's the Deadlights.

Magog
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
^ Yes. His name is Gan.

IT is connected to King's Dark Tower series. And Pennywise's true form isn't even the giant spider, it's the Deadlights.

Got a pic you can share of those?

Surtur
Pennywise's theme song:

14IRDDnEPR4

Kazenji
Originally posted by Magog
Got a pic you can share of those?

or you know...you could go to Google and look it up yourself.

Galan007
New trailer:

2INqDg_tyGM

carthage
Looks awesome
Between this and Terminator
The fall movie releases might be better than the Summer

BruceSkywalker
this looks really good

Kazenji
Looking good

Seems like that's the other kid that was picking on them at 1:34?.

Estacado
This looks great!

I loved the 1st even tho Im not a fan of the original.

Dynisty
I think this film will probably have a different ending from the books. I mean howelse will they make another sequel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.