DCEU Superman vs Karathen (Kraken from Aquaman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Fight takes place where Karathean was smashing Atlantean ships.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Fight takes place where Karathean was smashing Atlantean ships.

Karathen.

Superman won't win underwater.

steverules_2
Guess he could lift her out the water and throw her into the sun, OP doesn't say anything about BFR

BrolyBlack
Superman kills her instantly, flys right through her head.

steverules_2
She's only killed Atlantians which is nothing compared to supes

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Karathen.

Superman won't win underwater.

Lol you fool, if he can defy gravity under our normal atmosphere, he can do the same where gravity is far less underwater.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Lol you fool, if he can defy gravity under our normal atmosphere, he can do the same where gravity is far less underwater.

??? You are trully a dumb boy aren't you?

Swimming and flying aren't the same thing. Poor fool.

BrolyBlack
He's not swimming you fool, he moving his body via thought, you loser. You really are the biggest dummy on the forum these days.

Surtur
??? You are trully a dumb boy aren't you?

Swimming and flying aren't the same thing. Poor fool.

Even ignoring flying isn't swimming, Supes is super strong and super fast and it makes no sense to say he couldn't swim at high speeds lol.

BrolyBlack
He also made it from his ship to the oil rig which was miles away in secondslaughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
He's not swimming you fool, he moving his body via thought, you loser. You really are the biggest dummy on the forum these days.

What the hell is that even supposed to mean!?

You are delusional.

Surtur
What the hell is that even supposed to mean!?

You are delusional.

It means Superman could move through water via sheer willpower if he chose to do so lol.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Surtur
Even ignoring flying isn't swimming, Supes is super strong and super fast and it makes no sense to say he couldn't swim at high speeds lol.

Superman is stronger than Arthur, granted. But the Kraken basically stomped Arthur, who was able to lift a submarine. So...I don't see how superman can beat the Karathen.

A person can move way faster on land than in water. I don't think Superman could swim faster than Arthur.

I give Karathen the edge.

steverules_2

Darth Thor
But the Kraken basically stomped Arthur, who was able to lift a submarine.

Superman also stomped him. And that was before moving at invisible speeds to him.

steverules_2

Surtur
Superman is stronger than Arthur, granted. But the Kraken basically stomped Arthur, who was able to lift a submarine. So...I don't see how superman can beat the Karathen.

A person can move way faster on land than in water. I don't think Superman could swim faster than Arthur.

Your logic is essentially "it can beat Superman cuz it stomped someone Superman himself could stomp".

EDIT: And yes people can move way faster on land than in water. On land Superman can move waaaaaaaaaay faster than Aquaman. Even a fraction of this speed should be enough here.

BrolyBlack

They are not actually swimming you big dummy, they both move via thought through water or air concerning superman, did you not watch any of the films?

Wow, again your ignorance is noted, superman pulled a ship on its side through ice.

Ship out of water > submarine in water

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
Are you literally retarded? Supermans anti gravitation powers are not limited to just above water.

He "swam" from the fishing ship to the oil rig in less than a second.

wCPwBcl_dY0

Darth Thor

In land, not underwater.

Was it stated anywhere in the movie that Aquaman is stronger underwater?

Josh_Alexander
They are not actually swimming you big dummy, they both move via thought through water or air concerning superman, did you not watch any of the films?

Wow, again your ignorance is noted, superman pulled a ship on its side through ice.

Ship out of water > submarine in water

Your stupidity is unequal.

Then please, explain everyone here why Arthur can't fly like Superman. I mean, you are claiming they can move via some sort of TK.

Go on, pull out the h1.

BrolyBlack
Josh is making up things like he did in his BZ he lost.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Was it stated anywhere in the movie that Aquaman is stronger underwater?

Did I ever claimed that Aquaman is stronger than Clark?

Surtur
Your stupidity is unequal.

Then please, explain everyone here why Arthur can't fly like Superman. I mean, you are claiming they can move via some sort of TK.

Go on, pull out the h1.

Superman defies gravity via willpower. That's not telekinesis, though yes a powerful telekinetic could indeed use it to fly.

Darth Thor

???

Did I ask you to prove he's stronger than Clark?

Surtur

Well you could believe Superman is stronger while also believing Aquaman gets stronger if underwater.

There is no reason for you to mention "on land" unless you were saying he is stronger underwater. I'm sure if he was away from water for a long period of time he would begin to weaken, but we saw no indications of that happening.

steverules_2
Superman defies gravity via willpower. That's not telekinesis, though yes a powerful telekinetic could indeed use it to fly.

Chronicle springs to mind mhmm

Josh_Alexander

I know Superman doesn't actually fly. I mean, he has no wings. He levitates. Flying is just a term.

I am not debating against that, but against Broly's fallacy that Superman's power of flying is the same as Arthur's power of swimming.

Josh_Alexander
Well you could believe Superman is stronger while also believing Aquaman gets stronger if underwater.

There is no reason for you to mention "on land" unless you were saying he is stronger underwater. I'm sure if he was away from water for a long period of time he would begin to weaken, but we saw no indications of that happening.

There is, because Aquaman has faster feats underwater.

Also, Superman has NO FEATS underwater.

BrolyBlack
I know Superman doesn't actually fly. I mean, he has no wings. He levitates. Flying is just a term.

I am not debating against that, but against Broly's fallacy that Superman's power of flying is the same as Arthur's power of swimming.

Superman doesnt fly nowlaughing out loud

What a moron.

BrolyBlack

Superman is far above Steppenwolf who can fight underwater and cant even fly.

Are you that dense?

Josh logic "Superman depowers underwater because we didnt see him fight underwater, but less mobile and less powerful beings can, but he cant."

BrolyBlack
Superman flys through water faster than Aquaman

ZHfWEmUs3FA

Surtur

It's not like if Aquaman could move as quick on land as he does underwater it would have made any difference lol.

And Broly has already pointed out a feat of Superman moving quickly in the water.

Josh_Alexander
Superman doesnt fly nowlaughing out loud

What a moron.

Can you read?

Superman is far above Steppenwolf who can fight underwater and cant even fly.

Are you that dense?

Josh logic "Superman depowers underwater because we didnt see him fight underwater, but less mobile and less powerful beings can, but he cant."

Are you actually comparing this:

krZXtX9d4TU

to this:

JG73doREGfc

Steppenwolf was clearly stomping Arthur in land whereas we see Steppenwolf having a decent fight under water. The power difference is clear.

Last chance, why can't Aquaman fly like Superman?

I won't lower myself with you anymore Broly. Seriously!? Bringing feats of different Supermans now!?

Josh_Alexander
It's not like if Aquaman could move as quick on land as he does underwater it would have made any difference lol.

And Broly has already pointed out a feat of Superman moving quickly in the water.

C'mon!

Surtur
C'mon!

What was incorrect?

Surtur
Just to be clear I had not seen the post with the Superman Returns clip when I posted that, I was referring to the other feat he posted.

Josh_Alexander
What was incorrect?

Seriously Surtur!? Are you actually backing Broly bringing Brandon's Superman when the OP clearly stated this is Kalvin's Superman!?

Josh_Alexander
Just to be clear I had not seen the post with the Superman Returns clip when I posted that, I was referring to the other feat he posted.

He has proven nothing, I never said Superman would be less strong underwater. Well, both Diana and Arthur were barely handling SW on land, whereas Arthur was able to give SW a nice fight underwater.

We even see Aquaman dodging SW axe underwater, whereas in JL SW was stomping Aquaman with this!

And yet, that doesn't prove that Superman is moving as fast underwater as he is on land!

Josh_Alexander
Okay I am really not going to bother with this thread. I wonder if you guys even analyze the situation before commeting!

ZXf5hpPN_XI

- The Karathen wasn't even struggling with Aquaman! She was mocking him all the time!!! Aquaman had 0 chance against her!
- Superman has no feats underwater
- We don't know if Superman can move as fast underwater. Fanaticism isn't evidence!
- Did you read the battle conditions!? The battle takes place kms underwater! Which means, Superman WON'T have the SUN to boost him up...In other words, Superman will drain with time!
- We don't know if Superman would require to breathe (At least not JL Superman), so a prolongued battle would favour the Karathen!

Superman would have a better chance against Karathen than Arthur due to his superior strength, but would lose all the same!

The factors favour the Karathen, as simple as that.

Surtur
He has proven nothing, I never said Superman would be less strong underwater. Well, both Diana and Arthur were barely handling SW on land, whereas Arthur was able to give SW a nice fight underwater.

You said he has no feats underwater and I was pointing out a swimming feat was mentioned.

And how do you define "nice fight" here? Remind me again what Aquaman accomplished?

From what I remember SW had no super speed, so it's not surprising that underwater his attacks could be dodged by someone who can move fast underwater.

Okay and let us discuss this with the assumption that water slows him down. You don't think the gap between Aquaman and Superman is so wide that even slowed down he'd still be able to rival Aquaman's speed?

BrolyBlack
Superman flys through water faster than Aquaman

ZHfWEmUs3FA

Trying to ignore Superman can fly through water

Josh_Alexander
You said he has no feats underwater and I was pointing out a swimming feat was mentioned.

And how do you define "nice fight" here? Remind me again what Aquaman accomplished?

From what I remember SW had no super speed, so it's not surprising that underwater his attacks could be dodged by someone who can move fast underwater.

Okay and let us discuss this with the assumption that water slows him down. You don't think the gap between Aquaman and Superman is so wide that even slowed down he'd still be able to rival Aquaman's speed?

DCEU Superman has no swimming feats! Everything is assumptions.

SW was actually receiving pretty good blows from Arthur underwater, wheras in the surface Arthur had 0 chance.

Again, we don't know nor have hard evidence to suggest that Superman can move as fast underwater.

BrolyBlack
Hey Clownshoes, he made it from the fishing boat to an oil rig in rough water in like 2 seconds.

is that not fast enough for your puss brain?

Josh_Alexander
Trying to ignore Superman can fly through water

Not only incapable of proving your point but resort to trolling the thread's regulation. My previous me would have made a circus out of you for this, but I'm trying to change.

Given the fact that you've utterly failed to bring evidence that JL can swim as he can fly and that you've violated the regulations of this thread, The Tribunal calls you incompetent for this debate.

Have a nice day, sir!

BrolyBlack
Hey Clownshoes, he made it from the fishing boat to an oil rig in rough water in like 2 seconds.

Suck on this *****.

You are incapable of examining evidence because you are a brain dead zombie.

Josh_Alexander

P.S: Cutscene timing isn't literal sir

Josh_Alexander
Suck on this *****.

You are incapable of examining evidence because you are a brain dead zombie.

...Glad you realized your post was that bad...No need to insult yourself fellow.

BrolyBlack
P.S: Cutscene timing isn't literal sir

Concession accepted.

Josh_Alexander
Concession accepted.

Okay, you are definitely out of this debate.

Have a nice day Broly.

BrolyBlack
You exited yourserlf out of the debate when you ignored two showings of Superman flying through water.

Its like you are living retard that thinks somehow that slower less powerful people can fight underwater, but he cantlaughing out loud

Dumbshit loserlaughing out loud

steverules_2
You exited yourserlf out of the debate when you ignored two showings of Superman flying through water.

Its like you are living retard that thinks somehow that slower less powerful people can fight underwater, but he cantlaughing out loud

Dumbshit loserlaughing out loud

Tell Joshua he dips his hand in shit so he can shit post for realz estahuh

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by steverules_2
Tell Joshua he dips his hand in shit so he can shit post for realz estahuh

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

RICKS721
Does no one remember the only things we know of
that can hurt Superman are kryptonite
and another kryptonian.

NotAllThatEvil2
The director did say that the Atlantians were roughly as strong as the kryptonisns(faora and namek), Superman was significantly stronger than them but they could still hurt him. I would give it to the fish, since they would be fighting in its home rather than in the air where Superman would have the advantage

h1a8
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil2
The director did say that the Atlantians were roughly as strong as the kryptonisns(faora and namek), Superman was significantly stronger than them but they could still hurt him. I would give it to the fish, since they would be fighting in its home rather than in the air where Superman would have the advantage If the director said that then he's extremely WRONG.
What a movie shows >>>>> what a director says when both contradict each other.
Superman is significantly stronger than Arthur. Hell Steppenwolf is stronger than Arthur.

Psychotron
I'm sorry, what's stopping Superman from just boiling the water around them with his heat vision?

Arachnid1
Supes stomps any number of ways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.