John Rambo vs the Indominus Rex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
This takes place in either the jungle or the woods.

SSJGGogeta
You uh, really like Rambo, huh?

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
You uh, really like Rambo, huh?
Possibly yeah i guess he may be cool/awesome.

SSJGGogeta
Well this thread is pretty bad. No stips, or regulations, let alone a scenario. As it is, Rambo gets eaten just like any other scrub that the IR munched on.

relentless1
I Rex gets throat ripped and the last thing it hears is a witty one liner as it bleeds out

riv6672

relentless1
trust me, Rambos doin a one liner after stealth killing the indominus

riv6672
DTA

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by relentless1
I Rex gets throat ripped and the last thing it hears is a witty one liner as it bleeds out Really?! How can this be?! Rambo's just an ordinary human as he appears to be while the I-Rex is huge.

relentless1
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Really?! How can this be?! Rambo's just an ordinary human as he appears to be while the I-Rex is huge.

its a joke man, like this thread.. no weapons stated for Rambo or anything

Impediment
Poor John.

ShadowFyre
Really?! How can this be?! Rambo's just an ordinary human as he appears to be while the I-Rex is huge.

How did you not know that was a joke? And why did you make a spite match if you know the outcome?

Psychotron
Rambo has a higher body count than the I-Rex.

Tyrannoraptor
its a joke man, like this thread.. no weapons stated for Rambo or anything Dang, the weapons included are high caliber machine guns, explosive arrows and RPG-7!

ShadowFyre
Well, you didn't say that and only a direct headshot with an RPG would kill the irex. Considering it's speed, the chances of Rambo winning are very slim

Psychotron
Since when can a dinosaur shrug off an RPG?

ShadowFyre
I never said it would shrug it off. But if he wants to kill it It's gonna take a head shot anything else and he will just have to wait for it to bleed to death, assuming he is even able to get a proper shit off.

Have you ever shot an RPG? I have. Trying to hit something that is not only faster than you but freaking damn near invisible is not going to be as easy of a task as you think.

Am At-4 or something similar would be better and guarantee a kill no matter what.

Putinbot1
Dinosaurs are just giant ostriches with claws and teeth really.

Inhuman
Rambo shoots an explosive tipped arrow thought irex's eyeball.

ShadowFyre
Uhhh and armor several times thicker than an elephants hide and massive strength and muscle density to propel itself at 40 and 50 mph.

Obviously not many of you have any clue what an actual grenade does and are seriously overestimating their capabilities.

Here is a hint. They don't do what they do in the movies.

That being said, will it survive a direct hit to the head? Absolutely not. To the body? Probably won't kill it immediately but most likely will bleed to death shortly.

I just have a hard time believing that he is gonna get some masterful shot off at a much faster opponent with camoflauge. Size difference or not

Badabing
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Dinosaurs are just giant ostriches with claws and teeth really. z2UQv2JUZoU

relentless1
I rex walked away from a direct hit from an rpg with no visible damage, Rambo is phucked here. Spite thread

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Badabing
z2UQv2JUZoU

youtube]lBM7AI0yp78 The only living Raptor is a Cassowary. Looks like a big Turkey. It can kill people too.

Badabing
Originally posted by Putinbot1
youtube]lBM7AI0yp78 The only living Raptor is a Cassowary. Looks like a big Turkey. It can kill people too. I remember one of those ornery things kept attacking Steve Irwin.

ShadowFyre
I rewatched the I rex scenes,he takes heavy machine gun fire from a Helo which has much greater penetration than a grenade could ever dream of.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Badabing
I remember one of those ornery things kept attacking Steve Irwin. they actually have a raptor claw.

Tyrannoraptor
I rex walked away from a direct hit from an RPG with no visible damage, Rambo is phucked here. Spite thread But there was one time Rambo has detonated an explosive which looked a bit like a nuke.

ShadowFyre
But there was one time Rambo has detonated an explosive which looked a bit like a nuke.

You made the thread, are you giving Rambo a nuke?

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
You made the thread, are you giving Rambo a nuke? No but i was referring to this

Tyrannoraptor
I rex walked away from a direct hit from an rpg with no visible damage, Rambo is phucked here. Spite thread But the blast from the rocket isn't entirely direct while 50 BMG (like gunfire from Browning M2) or DShK rounds might harm I-Rex!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.