Thanos vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Two badass villains wielding double-ended glaives (or something like that).

No force TK for Maul. No armor for Thanos. Maul has his twin lightsabers and Thanos his twin glaives.

Fight in Grandmaster's arena.

relentless1
no stones? Thanos better stay far away from Maul then cuz he can and will get chopped, if Thanos gets past the saber though Mauls in for a world of hurt

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1
no stones? Thanos better stay far away from Maul then cuz he can and will get chopped, if Thanos gets past the saber though Mauls in for a world of hurt

No stones. However, consider that Thanos is pretty much cut-proof against regular, even alien swords. He might be quite tough to chop up even with a lightsaber.

I figured Thanos is slower but tougher and can probably take a few hits before getting seriously injured. Maul is faster and more agile but a single hit from Thanos could end him.

Thought it would make for an interesting match.

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
No stones. However, consider that Thanos is pretty much cut-proof against regular, even alien swords. He might be quite tough to chop up even with a lightsaber.

I figured Thanos is slower but tougher can probably take a few hits before getting seriously injured. Maul is faster and more agile but a single hit from Thanos could end up.

Thought it would make for an interesting match.

Are you kidding? A light Saber can cut through anything in the universe except another light Saber blade and some various materials (not because of their durability but because of their properties).

If that argument isn't strong enough then clearly Thanos is not more durable than blast doors (or even several feet of steel). Yet the lightsaber easily penetrated them.

And Thanos is not cut proof. He's cut resistant. IM made him bleed. IM had the ability to stab Thanos with his sword. Thor beheaded him. Thor impaled him.

Silent Master
" Thanos is not more durable than blast doors (or even several feet of steel)"

LOL!!!!

laughing laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8
Are you kidding? A light Saber can cut through anything in the universe except another light Saber blade and some various materials (not because of their durability but because of their properties).

If that argument isn't strong enough then clearly Thanos is not more durable than blast doors (or even several feet of steel). Yet the lightsaber easily penetrated them.

And Thanos is not cut proof. He's cut resistant. IM made him bleed. IM had the ability to stab Thanos with his sword. Thor beheaded him. Thor impaled him.

Lightsabers take time to cut up blast doors. Are you saying Maul stands in front of Thanos for a few seconds while he waits for his saber to cut through him?

As for Thor chopping up Thanos, he's magnitudes stronger than Maul and has a magical weapon.

I'm not saying lightsabers aren't gonna cut Thanos, just saying I doubt it can cut through him as easily as you think.

Josh_Alexander
Ohh crap....I can't believe am gonna say this...But going with Maul here.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Ohh crap....I can't believe am gonna say this...But going with Maul here.

Thanos shit stomps

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Thanos shit stomps

Oh buddy, everyone knows I am not a fan of Maul. But a lightsaber is a powerful weapon, even for the likes of the Mad Titan.

BrolyBlack
Oh buddy, everyone knows I am not a fan of Maul. But a lightsaber is a powerful weapon, even for the likes of the Mad Titan.

Are you fcking kidding me right now?

Josh_Alexander
Are you fcking kidding me right now?

SB hurt the Thanos. A Lightsaber will definitely do.

FrothByte

Do you think a thrown lightsaber can overpower a blast from a complete IG?

Josh_Alexander
Do you think a thrown lightsaber can overpower a blast from a complete IG?

A blast like the one SB went through? Definitely. Why not? There is no special attribute to it. A simple energy attack.

Thanos didn't know about SB. The attack wasn't meant to stop SB.

BrolyBlack

Because its Stormbreaker. Do you not understand that?

FrothByte
A blast like the one SB went through? Definitely. Why not? There is no special attribute to it. A simple energy attack.

So you don't think a blast like that would just flicked the lightsaber away?

BrolyBlack

Thanos didnt need to know about it, the fact is he had 6 stones and couldnt stop it.

Silent Master

Stormbreaker was a cosmic level weapon that overpowered a blast from the completed IG.

carver9
Darth beats Thanos AND Doomsday at the same time.

BrolyBlack
^You are a joke. I dont even miss you anymore, please leave the forum for good. Your epic level of trolling knows no bounds.

playa1258
Only if its SD.net Darth Maul.

BruceSkywalker
Maul gets mauled

Eon Blue
Thanos grinds him into dust. EASILY. The SW wank on here is strong. Use some common sense, people.

Josh_Alexander
Because its Stormbreaker. Do you not understand that?

And?

Josh_Alexander
So you don't think a blast like that would just flicked the lightsaber away?

And energy attack doesn't carry mass, so arguably there are no drag forces.

But perhaps you are right. But that would have to do with the strength applied to the LS and this being lighter than SB.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos didnt need to know about it, the fact is he had 6 stones and couldnt stop it.

No. Even the Russo's confirmed that Thanos had no knowledgr whatsoever of SB's existence.

Psychotron
It all depends if Thanos can withstand a lightsaber. Since Tony managed to draw a bit of blood I think Maul's lightsaber has a reasonable chance to cut him.

Silent Master
Given the power of that suit and the fact that all he managed to draw was a single drop of blood, what do the movie lightsabers have to suggest they would be dozens if not hundreds of times more succesful?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Silent Master
Given the power of that suit and the fact that all he managed to draw was a single drop of blood, what do the movie lightsabers have to suggest they would be dozens if not hundreds of times more succesful?

A lightsaber can cut through almost any material like knife through butter.

I really don't see why Thanos' skin would make an exception. If Thanos were to have his armor, things would change.

Silent Master
That's a no limits fallacy. just because it can cut through most meterials in the SW universe doesn't mean it can do the same in all universes.

However if that's the stance you want to adopt, I'm sure plenty of poeople would be more than happy to debate movie lightsabers vs comic book adamantium.

Josh_Alexander
That's a no limits fallacy. just because it can cut through most meterials in the SW universe doesn't mean it can do the same in all universes.

However if that's the stance you want to adopt, I'm sure plenty of poeople would be more than happy to debate movie lightsabers vs comic book adamantium.

I didn't say it can cut through everything.

But Thanos have never taken a weapon like a LS.

Silent Master
What makes the LS so special?

BrolyBlack
I didn't say it can cut through everything.

But Thanos have never taken a weapon like a LS.

Hello, he took a hit from Stormbreaker.

Josh_Alexander
What makes the LS so special?

A lightsaber must not be confused with a laser sword or any of a kind. They are powered by kyber crystals, which have special connections to the Force. They are even said to be alive in some sort of way, reason why Sith can corrupt then to turn them red.

So again, Thanos hasn't meat a weapon like that.

Josh_Alexander
Hello, he took a hit from Stormbreaker.

And was easily cut, so what's your point?

Silent Master
A lightsaber must not be confused with a laser sword or any of a kind. They are powered by kyber crystals, which have special connections to the Force. They are even said to be alive in some sort of way, reason why Sith can corrupt then to turn them red.

So again, Thanos hasn't meat a weapon like that.

So? what have they actually done that is more impressive than Iron-man w/his most powerful suit going all out. since it took that level of damage output to even get a drop of blood from Thanos?

Surtur
" Thanos is not more durable than blast doors (or even several feet of steel)"

LOL!!!!

laughing laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Those doors are tough, they can survive blasts!

Josh_Alexander
So? what have they actually done that is more impressive than Iron-man w/his most powerful suit going all out. since it took that level of damage output to even get a drop of blood from Thanos?

It's way more easier to cut something with a sharp object (cutting tool) than via impact. You don't go arround cutting your steak with a hammer for instance.

IM cutting Thanos' face by punching it isn't a good comparisson for this case.

Insane Titan
Thanos destroys maul.

Silent Master
It's way more easier to cut something with a sharp object (cutting tool) than via impact. You don't go arround cutting your steak with a hammer for instance.

IM cutting Thanos' face by punching it isn't a good comparisson for this case.

What feats do the movie LS' have to suggest they can cut Thanos?

BrolyBlack
And was easily cut, so what's your point?

Maul would never even get a hit on Thanos, Thanos would run over him like a ant to boot.

cdtm
This is hard to decide.

Both are embarrassing joke characters. I guess Maul.

Josh_Alexander
What feats do the movie LS' have to suggest they can cut Thanos?

Cutting through every material except other LSs. I see no reason to believe Thanos' skin being an exception.

Josh_Alexander
Maul would never even get a hit on Thanos, Thanos would run over him like a ant to boot.

Now you are talking about speed. Maul is fast enough sadly.

FrothByte
Cutting through every material except other LSs. I see no reason to believe Thanos' skin being an exception.

Have the LS's in movies cut through anything as tough as Thanos?

Silent Master

That's a no limits fallacy, what has a LS cut that is more durable than Thanos?

steverules_2
Are people saying it can't cut through his skin or his armour?

Josh_Alexander
That's a no limits fallacy, what has a LS cut that is more durable than Thanos?

Who is bringing a no limit fallacy here?

Me, who is saying that a weapon who in it's respective universe can cut through almost anything.

Or you, who is saying that Thanos' skin can't be cut with a weapon whose power is unequal in the MCU? I mean, we've never seen anything like a LS in the MCU. Plus the fact that Thanos can be cut.

StiltmanFTW
He had PG when Tony hurt him.

I still argue that it could have amped his durability.

Silent Master
Who is bringing a no limit fallacy here?

Me, who is saying that a weapon who in it's respective universe can cut through almost anything.

Or you, who is saying that Thanos' skin can't be cut with a weapon whose power is unequal in the MCU? I mean, we've never seen anything like a LS in the MCU. Plus the fact that Thanos can be cut.

You, you're claiming that because it can cut through most things in the SW universe. it can cut through Thanos.

What has the LS actually cut that is as durable as Thanos?

steverules_2
Is ATAT armour or the blast door they were melting through in ep.1 as durable as Thanos? They never did get through the door in ep.1 but it was working from what I remember

FrothByte
Originally posted by steverules_2
Is ATAT armour or the blast door they were melting through in ep.1 as durable as Thanos? They never did get through the door in ep.1 but it was working from what I remember

Personally, I think a lightsaber can cut Thanos, just that it will take time to do so like it did against that blastdoor.

I don't think Maul can just tap him with it and easily cut off limbs. I see it going going down like how WW cut off DD's arm.

carver9
If, and I mean, IF, a light saber can cut Thanos, he isnt winning this. Jedis and Darth Maul are extremely fast and agile. I think the saber can cut Thanos, so I'm giving Darth the edge here.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
If, and I mean, IF, a light saber can cut Thanos, he isnt winning this. Jedis and Darth Maul are extremely fast and agile. I think the saber can cut Thanos, so I'm giving Darth the edge here.

The worst Sith beats Thanos.

How the mighty have fallen.

BrolyBlack
Carver is butthurt Hulk is now a gigantic pussy

carver9
Carver is butthurt Hulk is now a gigantic pussy

Lol... naah. If it makes you feel better, Darth will slaughter Hulk as well.

cdtm
Not a problem for Superman.

steverules_2

I don't think Maul can just tap him with it and easily cut off limbs.

Well in ESB Luke did tap Vader's arm with his lightsabre which coursed sparks, hurt Vader and made him lose his shit BUT didn't make Vader lose an arm and didn't leave much damage from the looks of things

victreebelvictr
Slashing at someone with a lightsaber is not as effective as simply jabbing them with it, like a spear almost.

It may take time to cut a door, but the blade will go through it either way.

If Maul spears Thanos in the head, he will cook like Emu egg.

Josh_Alexander
Have the LS's in movies cut through anything as tough as Thanos?

Thanos was cut by a punch in the face from IM. Again, it's a lot more harder to cut something without a cutting tool.

A lightsaber's cutting ability>> IM's punches.

Josh_Alexander
You, you're claiming that because it can cut through most things in the SW universe. it can cut through Thanos.

What has the LS actually cut that is as durable as Thanos?

And you are claiming that someone whose skin isn't inpenetrable can't be penetrated by a sword which can cut almost anything in it's respective universe.

I am not making a non-limit fallacy. I am saying that Thanos has no feats to say that his skin would be immune to lightsabers

Psychotron
This is a pointless debate because Thanos has no durability feats against piercing or slashing weapons except Stormbreaker which went through him like nothing. On the other hand, we haven't seen lightsabers cut through anything as tought as Thanos. However, the movie does imply that Iron Man could have stabbed him with that nanite dagger (otherwise why bother dodging) and I doubt it's as strong as a lightsaber.

BrolyBlack
Lol... naah. If it makes you feel better, Darth will slaughter Hulk as well.

Darth will slaughter Hulk now?laughing out loud

FrothByte
Originally posted by Psychotron
This is a pointless debate because Thanos has no durability feats against piercing or slashing weapons except Stormbreaker which went through him like nothing. On the other hand, we haven't seen lightsabers cut through anything as tought as Thanos. However, the movie does imply that Iron Man could have stabbed him with that nanite dagger (otherwise why bother dodging) and I doubt it's as strong as a lightsaber.

Actually, Nebula slashed/cut at him with her sword and it completely bounced off.

We also know that Loki and Hulk are both bulletproof and I'm pretty sure Thanos is tougher than both.

steverules_2
Actually, Nebula slashed/cut at him with her sword and it completely bounced off.

We also know that Loki and Hulk are both bulletproof and I'm pretty sure Thanos is tougher than both.

When did she do that?

And is Loki bullet proof? Or is his armour?

FrothByte
Originally posted by steverules_2
When did she do that?

And is Loki bullet proof? Or is his armour?

Battle of Titan in Infinity War. Just watch the scene where Nebula strikes him. He also palms Strange's sword without any discomfort and Drax cuts at him with his knives without any damage.

As for Loki, he was shot in the face in the opening scene of Avengers. We seem him flinch from the bullet but he didn't exactly get hurt.

FrothByte

Actually I rewatched the scene and have to correct myself. Nebula was striking him with an electric baton so that's not a cutting feat.

However in the same fight, he does casually palm Dr. Strange's sword without discomfort and Drax is unable to wound him with his knife cuts.

Josh_Alexander
Actually I rewatched the scene and have to correct myself. Nebula was striking him with an electric baton so that's not a cutting feat.

However in the same fight, he does casually palm Dr. Strange's sword without discomfort and Drax is unable to wound him with his knife cuts.

And yet none is a lightsaber nor has similar characteristics/properties.

FrothByte
And yet none is a lightsaber nor has similar characteristics/properties.

Again, you're implementing a no limits fallacy. Thanos has decent feats against both energy and enhanced steel cutting weapons.

Lightsabers are energy weapons. They've also been blocked by other weapons that are not lightsabers. They also take time time to cut through blasts doors. So it's incorrect for you to assume they can simply cut through anything

Insane Titan
Russo brothers have said that there is a great chance Thanos sword is made of Uru metal and that Eitri possibly made him it.

Robtard
If IM can make Thanos bleed with punches, stands to reason a lightsabre will cut through him.

Josh_Alexander
Again, you're implementing a no limits fallacy. Thanos has decent feats against both energy and enhanced steel cutting weapons.

Lightsabers are energy weapons. They've also been blocked by other weapons that are not lightsabers. They also take time time to cut through blasts doors. So it's incorrect for you to assume they can simply cut through anything

Thanos has been cut by a punch from IM. A lightsaber cuts way easier than a punch from a metal glove!

I believe only Sith swords have been able to stop lightsabers. But these are specially enchanted with Sith sorcery for that purpose and aren't common metal.

FrothByte
Thanos has been cut by a punch from IM. A lightsaber cuts way easier than a punch from a metal glove!

I believe only Sith swords have been able to stop lightsabers. But these are specially enchanted with Sith sorcery for that purpose and aren't common metal.

Let's not pretend that was a single punch nor was it a significant cut. IM's glove is also apparently strong enough to handle all 6 infinity stones. So let's not make that scene more than it is.

As I said, I never said a lightsaber can't cut Thanos. But it would be ridiculous to think that it can easily cut through him, not when lightsabers have had trouble cutting through Vader's armor, a Stormtrooper's riot stick, or a blast door.

The way I see it, if lightsabers are like hot knives and human bodies are like butter, Thanos' body is like a chopping board.

Josh_Alexander
Let's not pretend that was a single punch nor was it a significant cut. IM's glove is also apparently strong enough to handle all 6 infinity stones. So let's not make that scene more than it is.

As I said, I never said a lightsaber can't cut Thanos. But it would be ridiculous to think that it can easily cut through him, not when lightsabers have had trouble cutting through Vader's armor, a Stormtrooper's riot stick, or a blast door.

The way I see it, if lightsabers are like hot knives and human bodies are like butter, Thanos' body is like a chopping board.

Cutting with a hammer is harder than cutting with a knife.

Lightsaber》》》IM's punches.

Or are you implying that IM's punches can cut through several layers of Star Destroyers gates like knife through butter? I don't think so.

Energy weapons like electric sticks can stop lightsabers, and yet it doesn't mean this ones can cut through destroyer walls.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud why are people acting like it was just a regular punch from Iron Man. Plus his suit was standing to various attacks from different infinity stones.

Maul struggles against a fairly noobish Obi wan and Qui-Gon jinn when it was 2 on 1. Thanos was easily holding his own in a 3 on 1 fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Insane Titan
laughing out loud why are people acting like it was just a regular punch from Iron Man.

Because people are dumb.

Iron Man has had f*cking insane strength feats in comics and his IW armor was a force to be reckoned with.

Eon Blue
You people are as deluded as can be.

Maul gets killed by weak Jedi like young Obi Wan. Thanos OBLITERATES this joke of a character.

BrolyBlack
^yup

BrolyBlack
Cutting with a hammer is harder than cutting with a knife.

Lightsaber》》》IM's punches.

Or are you implying that IM's punches can cut through several layers of Star Destroyers gates like knife through butter? I don't think so.

Energy weapons like electric sticks can stop lightsabers, and yet it doesn't mean this ones can cut through destroyer walls.

Who killed Darth Maul? A noob Jedi.

Thanos>Jedi

Eon Blue

Thanos>Jedi thumb up

Insane Titan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Because people are dumb.

Iron Man has had f*cking insane strength feats in comics and his IW armor was a force to be reckoned with. thumb up IM in infinity war hit Thanos with a bigger rock than what Kurse hit Thor with.

StiltmanFTW
Kurse was a pussy

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Eon Blue
You people are as deluded as can be.

Maul gets killed by weak Jedi like young Obi Wan. Thanos OBLITERATES this joke of a character.

Obi-Wan being a defensive fighter doesn't make him weak.

Yet he was just a Padawan when he sliced Maul in two.

Darth Thor
Obi-Wan being a defensive fighter doesn't make him weak.

thumb up

It actually makes it Suicide to jump at him when he takes that defensive stance, like both Anakin and Rebels Maul found out.

Yet he was just a Padawan when he sliced Maul in two.

Yeah a padawan who got Knighted like an hour later.

He wasnt as successful in TCW though.

He didnt die then.

Besides Maul was a noob Sith himself, so....

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Thor
He wasnt as successful in TCW though.

Only because they wanted to make Ani shine, so fans would like him.

They didn't.

Obi remains superior in every way. And raped that retard in RotS, while trying to reason with him.

During ANH, he was weakened and still stalemated pussyani.

cdtm
Thanos couldn't even hurt Bria with a headbutt. laughing out loud

Weak!

StiltmanFTW
Because Brie is the next best thing to invulnerable, honey.

She charged through spaceships and turns them to dust...

Kiss your sis in her vagina for me, honey.

StiltmanFTW
*fapping intensifies*

Insane Titan
Originally posted by cdtm
Thanos couldn't even hurt Bria with a headbutt. laughing out loud

Weak! you try to hard to troll, Carol no sell superman with ease the way marvel treat her.

cdtm
The "first female super hero" has that sjw immunity.

And her overall feats are still way less then Shazams, as documented by Death Battle.

StiltmanFTW
"Documented" by Death Battle laughing out loud

They would have Iron Fist sodomized by Night Trasher, you silly.

Insane Titan
Death Battle laughing out loud laughing out loud scraping the barrel worse than Golgo

Darth Thor
Only because they wanted to make Ani shine, so fans would like him.

They didn't.

Obi remains superior in every way. And raped that retard in RotS, while trying to reason with him.

During ANH, he was weakened and still stalemated pussyani.

Bottom line, theres no shame in losing to Kenobi.

cdtm
Death Battle laughing out loud laughing out loud scraping the barrel worse than Golgo

Hey, Darkseid vs Thanos was awesome.

BrolyBlack
This thread is an absolute joke.

Thanos murder stomps these fools.

Josh is forever a joke of a Thanos fan

Josh_Alexander
laughing out loud why are people acting like it was just a regular punch from Iron Man. Plus his suit was standing to various attacks from different infinity stones.

Maul struggles against a fairly noobish Obi wan and Qui-Gon jinn when it was 2 on 1. Thanos was easily holding his own in a 3 on 1 fight.

Withstanding attacks is resistance and has nothing to do with cutting properties!

Thanos>Jedi

Fallacy. That doesn't prove that Thanos' skin is LS proof.

Josh_Alexander
This thread is an absolute joke.

Thanos murder stomps these fools.

Josh is forever a joke of a Thanos fan

I am a Thanos fan, but The Tribunal is unbiased.

Thanos loses, you have proven nothing.

Silent Master
What has a lightsaber cut that makes you believe it will do the same to Thanos?

Josh_Alexander
What has a lightsaber cut that makes you believe it will do the same to Thanos?

Iron Man made the Mad Titan bleed. He ain't impenetrable.

Burden of proof falls unto you fellow.

Silent Master
What has a lightsaber cut through that makes you believe it's on the same level as Iron Man's most powerful suit of armor?

Josh_Alexander
What has a lightsaber cut through that makes you believe it's on the same level as Iron Man's most powerful suit of armor?

A lightsaber>>> A punch from a Gold-Titanium glove! Don't make me laugh.

Silent Master
In other words, you have nothing

Josh_Alexander
In other words, you have nothing

The day you can prove that a hammer can cut easier than a knife, then maybe and only maybe, you'll be able to claim that a punch from Iron Man can cut easier than a lightsaber.

Until then, Maul wins. So, do you have something, something besides your fallacies ofcourse.

BrolyBlack
I am a Thanos fan, but The Tribunal is unbiased.

Thanos loses, you have proven nothing.

Maul is an ant to Thanos you retarded clown. He won’t even be able to hit Thanks before he’s run over like the clown he is.

Josh_Alexander
Maul is an ant to Thanos you retarded clown. He won’t even be able to hit Thanks before he’s run over like the clown he is.

Your fallacies and biased comments aren't valid for debating Broly.

But your opinion is respected, although erroneous.

Silent Master
Again, what has a lightsaber actually cut that makes you believe it can do more damage than Iron Man's most powerful suit?

cdtm
Thanos has no defense against The Force.

playa1258
Looks like Mike Wong has nested here.

Josh_Alexander
Again, what has a lightsaber actually cut that makes you believe it can do more damage than Iron Man's most powerful suit?

Knife>>>>Hammer.
Lightsaber>>> IM gloves.

You have failed, Thanos has failed sadly.

Silent Master
If that's true you would be able to provide feats for something that the lightsaber has damaged that puts it on the same level of Iron Man's most powerful suit.

BrolyBlack
Your fallacies and biased comments aren't valid for debating Broly.

But your opinion is respected, although erroneous.

How about your ridiculous fallacies, you dumb shit troll.

Josh_Alexander
If that's true you would be able to provide feats for something that the lightsaber has damaged that puts it on the same level of Iron Man's most powerful suit.

Knife>>>Hammer. It's basic logic. Why can't you grasp reality?

Josh_Alexander
How about your ridiculous fallacies, you dumb shit troll.

A knife cutting better than a hammer isn't a fallacy, or are you telling me you use a hammer to slice the tenderloin? laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Lightsabers barely cut through Snoke's guards and their armor...

IM eats a lightsaber and shits out Josh

steverules_2

Silent Master
Knife>>>Hammer. It's basic logic. Why can't you grasp reality?

Okay, I challenge you to a BZ about whether or not a knife is always > hammer, loser gets banned for 6 months.

Josh_Alexander
Lightsabers barely cut through Snoke's guards and their armor...

IM eats a lightsaber and shits out Josh

fyIPvIjVMYo

Do you mean those guards? The ones that are being impaled and sliced all over the place?

laughing out loud Stiltman, I didn't know you to be a liar!!!

StiltmanFTW
shallow cuts

Movie sabers are quite featless

Josh_Alexander
Okay, I challenge you to a BZ about whether or not a knife is always > hammer, loser gets banned for 6 months.

For the love of the All Mighty. I'd have to be damn stupid to accept to such a shit!

I won't lower myself to such an stupidity!

Josh_Alexander
shallow cuts

Movie sabers are quite featless

I recognize that Rian pretty much screwed up LS, but that doesn't make them any less mighty.

StiltmanFTW
See Return of the Jedi, child.

Josh_Alexander

Your point being?

StiltmanFTW
Rian did nothing to sabers that wasn't done already.

Josh_Alexander
Rian did nothing to sabers that wasn't done already.

He gave us shitty fighting sequences and sensored LS amputation! That he did!

And anyone who is awared of the topic knows that a LS can amputate limbs without an issue.

StiltmanFTW

Josh_Alexander

Vader lost his robotic hand in ROTJ!? What's your point son?

StiltmanFTW
Jabba's thugs didn't get a single cut, saber was acting like a clumsy club against them

Josh_Alexander
Jabba's thugs didn't get a single cut, saber was acting like a clumsy club against them

The Sarlaac pit battle?

BrolyBlack
For the love of the All Mighty. I'd have to be damn stupid to accept to such a shit!

I won't lower myself to such an stupidity!

Your stupidity knows no bounds you retard

Josh_Alexander
Your stupidity knows no bounds you retard

Okay you've lost the debate, now just stop derailing the thread or will have to report your ass.

ares834

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Also kiss my ass you limp dick pussy

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
Thanos wins, dip shit

Josh_Alexander
Thanos wins, dip shit

Wow wow! Relax buddy. The Tribunal has already accepted your biased opinion, no need to keep crying.

BrolyBlack
Shut up already with your tribunal crap, you head case.

Josh_Alexander
Shut up already with your tribunal crap, you head case.

I know you love The Tribunal, although you pretend otherwise.

BrolyBlack
TOAA>lt

Josh_Alexander
TOAA>lt

Don't pronounce his name in vain.

BrolyBlack
TOriginally posted by BrolyBlack
TOAA>lt

Insane Titan
Withstanding attacks is resistance and has nothing to do with cutting properties!

Fallacy. That doesn't prove that Thanos' skin is LS proof. it shows Thanos is more a a capable fighter than Maul is.

BrolyBlack
This just goes to show you how stupid Josh is.

Maul could get owned by a Padawan and he thinks he can beat Thanoslaughing out loud

carver9
Lol... why does people get bashed for having their own opinion? The purpose of debating is due to a difference of opinions. It's nothing wrong with that. Stop bashing people because you and that person do not share the same opinion. It's called being human.

Darth Thor

Maul could get owned by a Padawan

So? Vader also got owned by a Padawan.

Not all padawans are noobs. Especially not the ones who are about to be Knighted in a couple of hours Lmao.

BrolyBlack
Lol... why does people get bashed for having their own opinion? The purpose of debating is due to a difference of opinions. It's nothing wrong with that. Stop bashing people because you and that person do not share the same opinion. It's called being human.

Did you not watch Phantom Menace?

Thanos himself could wipe out the entire Imperial Fleet without two shits given

carver9
Did you not watch Phantom Menace?

Thanos himself could wipe out the entire Imperial Fleet without two shits given

Yes, I did. An argument can be made. I know people in here do not like that but an argument can be made against both sides. You cant get mad at him because he disagrees with you. Lol... no ones opinion is FACT. I know some feel that their knowledge>>> all but the arguments made in this thread is solid.

BrolyBlack
Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe. Darth Maul is a pile of crap.

Putinbot1
What's Mauls force TK like? As Scarlet Witch pushed his shit in.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Putinbot1
What's Mauls force TK like? As Scarlet Witch pushed his shit in.

Very powerful. In the clone wars he is able to TK a master Kenobi.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>