Captain Marvel vs. Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Count Dooku has his lightsaber. Both fighters are allowed to use their full powersets. Fight takes place in Grandmaster's arena.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Count Dooku has his lightsaber. Both fighters are allowed to use their full powersets. Fight takes place in Grandmaster's arena.

Definitely going with Tyrannus.

BrolyBlack
Lol and yet you think Superman loses to her? You are a joke.

Darth Thor
Even top tier Jedi/Sith have no business fighting any MCU characters above standard Iron Man.

They are not Marvel superheroes.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Definitely going with Tyrannus. laughing out loud

Captain Marvel one-shots.

KingD19
She palms the lightsaber when he swings it at her, then she blasts him across the room.

BrolyBlack
Josh has just revealed hes actually a troll.

BruceSkywalker
Carol is quick enough to evade the lightsaber.. then she blasts him sraight to hell

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Definitely going with Tyrannus.

This is the reason no one takes you seriously, pig man.

carver9
Dont think she has been damaged by anything at full power. I doubt a saber would do the trick. Giving it to Carol.

Josh_Alexander
Forget what I said, for some reason I misread Captain Marvel for Captain America.

steverules_2
Originally posted by carver9
Dont think she has been damaged by anything at full power. I doubt a saber would do the trick. Giving it to Carol.

Power stone damaged her I think

carver9
It did? I remember it sending her flying back but she looked physically in her peak when we saw her again.

Eon Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.