What movie are you more interested for, DCEU's New Gods or MCU's Eternals?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant

Dr Will Hatch
The Eternals, because Marvel is more consistent.

BruceSkywalker
I wanna see Darkseid, Orion and Kalibak done right, so is that too much to ask????

The Eternals will be very well written and well acted

Slowpoke
I want to see more Kryptonians story as well.

tkitna
The New Gods. Give me some Barda and Mr. Miracle.

Eon Blue
Make mine Marvel.

Darth Thor
Not particularly interested in either atm. But Marvel pretty much guarantees quality, so Eternals.

Surtur
I didn't know they were doing New Gods movies but if they are and they don't use James Gunn for it they need to be b*tch slapped.

StiltmanFTW
Eternals easily.

StiltmanFTW
Didn't even know they're making New Gods movie.

lol, pathetic

it's probably going to bomb and WB will announce it being non-canon

Surtur
They'll waste James Gunn on suicide squad 2 and not even consider for him for New Gods, just watch.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by tkitna
The New Gods. Give me some Barda and Mr. Miracle.

yea Barda i wanna see as well

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
They'll waste James Gunn on suicide squad 2 and not even consider for him for New Gods, just watch.

Gunn is working for Marvel again.

SS2 is not SS2. It's a reboot. Not a part of shittydceu.

He'll direct it, get some cash and forget about it.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gunn is working for Marvel again.

SS2 is not SS2. It's a reboot. Not a part of shittydceu.

He'll direct it, get some cash and forget about it.

What a wasted opportunity.

Surtur
I voted for New Gods. I am more interested in a New Gods movie, though I'll admit it's likely Eternals will end up being better. With that said, if I was given the choice of watching a quality New Gods movie or a quality Eternals movie I'd choose New Gods.

playa1258
New Gods.

Senor Cage
Depends on which story they will take in the New Gods. If it's King's Barda/Miracle story, then NGs easily.

riv6672

BrolyBlack
DC will **** it up

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Surtur
I didn't know they were doing New Gods movies but if they are and they don't use James Gunn for it they need to be b*tch slapped.

ava DuVernay is directing the new gods film...

Inhuman
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

I was about to post that.

Hard Pass.

Kazenji
I watched some of the last movie that she directed, A Wrinkle In Time ****ing boring

i'm sure she's done better movies then that.

Darth Thor
Oh jeez Wrinkle in Time was a snore fest. Will also pass if shes directing.

ares834
I'm not excited for either. But if I had to choose then it's certainly New Gods. The movie will almost undoubtedly be ass, but at least it will be based on some good characters and concepts.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Oh jeez Wrinkle in Time was a snore fest. Will also pass if shes directing.

She has done other movies like Selma, Wrinkle in Time is her first dud.

riv6672

^^^ huh

-Pr-
Originally posted by HumbleServant

With Eternals, I kind of feel like I already know what I'm going to get, given the way the MCU has been put together so far.

New Gods is a greater unknown, which makes me more curious, and adds more anticipation. I also like the characters more, so New Gods, definitely.

Darth Thor
Who knows if New Gods will even happen given the DCEUs track record of announcing films which never happen. So hard to get excited for a random DCEU announcement.

With Marvel, an announcement is a pretty done thing (with their one exception of Inhumans), and a certain level of quality is also pretty much guaranteed.

Senor Cage
Selma was amazing. She definitely has some good films under her belt.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Who knows if New Gods will even happen given the DCEUs track record of announcing films which never happen. So hard to get excited for a random DCEU announcement.

With Marvel, an announcement is a pretty done thing (with their one exception of Inhumans), and a certain level of quality is also pretty much guaranteed.

Even within the MCU there have been disappointments. Nothing as bad as Suicide Squad mind you, but still.

Surtur

gaaaay

carthage
Selma is so good that before my DVD/physical media shop closed there were like 60 copies in the used bin/2 dollar bin

Khazra Reborn
Eternals sounds like it's going to be a pandering shit fest, which is a shame because there's a ton of great source material to draw from. And judging by the director DC has for New God's, I'm assuming it will be a similar situation.

Giant douche, or turd sandwich debacle.

tkitna
Marvel makes great movies, but I was just never an Eternals fan. I have some comics from the 70's, but never liked them. Besides Sersi and Makkari (might be neat to see what they do with him), I don't care for any of the others,,,even Ikaris. The New Gods are kind of the same actually except that I like those characters better. Love Big Barda and Mister Miracle, but I'm afraid they wont get much screen time (that chemistry could be pure gold though). I like Lightray and Metron a lot too, but ironically, I could care less for Orion. Oh well, its a good time to be a comics fan.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
The Eternals, because Marvel is more consistent.

If you enjoy Cookie Cutter/ Boring and Predictable...I guess...

Darth Thor
Originally posted by -Pr-
Even within the MCU there have been disappointments. Nothing as bad as Suicide Squad mind you, but still.

Well Of course out of 22 movies theres bound to be a few.

Problem is DCEU already have a few which is too many after just 7 films.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Selma was amazing. She definitely has some good films under her belt.

Weird how people these days hate a director just because they did one bad film.

riv6672

Kazenji
It's not just with that director any in general.

riv6672
Yeah, ppl are weird. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
DC will **** it up

thumb up

quanchi112
ava DuVernay is directing the new gods film... They should not let her direct this but if it happens it will waste Darkseid. He will always live in Thanos shadow. Endgame assured Thanos hold on pop culture. Dceu is not even comparable to the MCU.

HumbleServant
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.