Tommy Robinson's campaign speech

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
British patriot and hero Tommy Robinson gives an inspirational campaign speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z26ybUrUnIc

Bashar Teg
who cares

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Bark Bark Woof Woof I eat Shit.

Good For You Bashy... Brush your teeth.

Bashar Teg
how many accounts do you have, worthless junkie loser?

Flyattractor
You Go First Muffin Muncher.

Bashar Teg
wow that totally made sense. you should do more drugs and finally catch that pesky dragon you been chasing for 60 years

Flyattractor
https://media.giphy.com/media/ltbKep9Ce8dBS/giphy.gif

Flyattractor
wow that totally made sense. you should do more drugs and finally catch that pesky dragon you been chasing for 60 years

It is a SIMPLE QUESTION Buttercup...Maybe you should put the hash down until your mind clears and you can answer it....

https://media.giphy.com/media/26n6xBpxNXExDfuKc/giphy.gif

Flyattractor
https://media.tenor.com/images/4e51b3e197a4338d0f2868ab9f75b21f/tenor.gif

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/S81ZUKAi6og/maxresdefault.jpg

Bashar Teg
drugs?

Flyattractor
You are the Pot Head. Or are you going to deny it?

Bashar Teg
Do you just wake up and pound meth into your face?

Emperordmb
What is Tommy running for?

Flyattractor
You are the one with the unpleasant manner Sportsky.

I guess you aint smoking the Fun Stuff...

Putinbot1
https://youtu.be/SmpXfHWYl_E

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
What is Tommy running for?

It says "MEP".

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You are the one with the unpleasant manner Sportsky.

I guess you aint smoking the Fun Stuff...

You wanna hear something funny, Fly? Both Bashy and little pooty bot both think that you and I are the same person. They also both think I'm Star428 in addition to being you lol.

That shows who is really doing the drugs.

And yeah, of course Tommy is a british hero. thumb up

Putinbot1
Of course you are the same person dipstick.

eThneoLgrRnae
Sure I am. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I also have some beachfront property in Arizona to sell you lol.

Flyattractor
Sure I aint. cool

jaden_2.0
So he lost his election attempt.

So did Sargon of Akaad and Count Dankula.

Turns out internet fame doesn't count for much in elections.

cdtm
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Turns out internet fame doesn't count for much in elections.

Give it time. This goes towards legitimizing the attempt by internet celebrities.

jaden_2.0
He came 8th out of 9

Putinbot1

Turns out internet fame doesn't count for much in elections. Yeah most of the nut jobs fascists voted for Farage and the majority vote was split.

jaden_2.0
I wonder how many Brexit Party voters even knew who their local candidate was.

It's not like they ran on a manifesto because they never published one.

Surtur
Honestly, I'm glad Farage did well. Sargon and the others...it was funny to see them run, but I don't think they'd really know what to do if they did win.

Farage will move the UK more towards brexit, which is always good.

Putinbot1
I wonder how many Brexit Party voters even knew who their local candidate was.

It's not like they ran on a manifesto because they never published one. Farage is a one man band, the same fools voted for him. The majority this time didn't but the vote was split, if the labour lib drms and remain tories were together and tactical it would have been a landslide against the loons.

Surtur
On the other hand you have lunatics in the UK who want folk arrested for hate speech.

Putinbot1
https://www.indy100.com/article/brexit-party-rally-corbyn-video-lynched-nigel-farage-blackpool-8930841

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.indy100.com/article/brexit-party-rally-corbyn-video-lynched-nigel-farage-blackpool-8930841

WWaLxFIVX1s

Putinbot1
The lib dem, labour, green total number of seats will still be higher even if Farage wins each region. Because of the proportionality involved, thankfully.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Surtur
Honestly, I'm glad Farage did well. Sargon and the others...it was funny to see them run, but I don't think they'd really know what to do if they did win.

Farage will move the UK more towards brexit, which is always good.

For Farage it's pretty much the same as 2014 when UKIP won big with him as leader. Then they did nothing in the General Election.

Might be different this time with the two big parties in complete turmoil which they weren't last time.

eThneoLgrRnae
I heard May resigned lol. I couldn't help laughing when listening to her goodbye speech where she said she loved her country. Oh yeah, then why'd you betray your people who voted to leave the EU? Pretty sure the voters didn't vote to just leave in name only but to actually.. you know.. LEAVE.

Flyattractor
Farage should put Tommy and Sargon and Dankula in official positions in what ever passes for a UK Cabinet.

Emperordmb
He's not going to, the media has gotten everyone way too deranged about them. The dirty dirty smear merchants. The UK is ****ed up man, I hope they can get their own government back in line after they tell the EU to **** off.

Putinbot1
Yeah, DMB the majority of us hate far right *****. So if thst's what you mean by ****ed up. Thank god.

Flyattractor
The Biggest Point that should be made is how you misconstrue what the term "FAR RIGHT" is.

Because You are VERY VERY CONFUSED on that.

Blakemore

Flyattractor
well that don't sound like me at all.

Blakemore

Flyattractor
Darn Moths.

Putinbot1
The Biggest Point that should be made is how you misconstrue what the term "FAR RIGHT" is.

Because You are VERY VERY CONFUSED on that. Nah, you guys are what you are.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, DMB the majority of us hate far right *****. So if thst's what you mean by ****ed up. Thank god.

Yeah, sure... the majority hate what you mistakenly call the "far right". Guess that's why Brexit passed, eh Bashy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

eThneoLgrRnae
@Blake: pretty sure every single thing you just said about Tommy is a blatant lie. Sadly, it looks like you've been brainwashed as so many others have by the likes of the lying BBC (UK version of CNN). HE may get drunk on occasion but so what? Bet you also think Alex Jones, PJW, Lauren Southern, and Laura Loomer are all also horrible, evil people as well don't you? laughing out loud

Putinbot1
So you are saying Brexit was a far right vote Fly? good thing such a small percentage of the population voted for it then.

Emperordmb
So you are saying Brexit was a far right vote Fly? good thing such a small percentage of the population voted for it then.
No this guy's saying that you're deluded enough to consider Brexit far right.

eThneoLgrRnae
No this guy's saying that you're deluded enough to consider Brexit far right.

Bingo. thumb up

Putinbot1

Emperordmb

Flyattractor

This might be a surprise to you but I actually pay Very Little Attention to British Politics and the Figures in it.

Putinbot1
This might be a surprise to you but I actually pay Very Little Attention to British Politics and the Figures in it. In this persona Fly, no doubt!

Flyattractor
And yet I get accused of having no Personality all the time.

Surtur
The saddest thing about Robinsin is he pretends to be the protector of children to stir up division and yet is being sued for allegedly falsely edefamating and instigating the bullying of a child.

Maybe the child deserved it, did he smirk?

Putinbot1
Maybe the child deserved it, did he smirk? Not from the looks of things, no.

Surtur
Not from the looks of things, no.

You don't sound 100% sure. You get back to me when you are sure. If we find out he smirked, did you want to put him into a woodchipper or shall I?

I feel like it's your country you should do it.

Putinbot1
You don't sound 100% sure. You get back to me when you are sure. If we find out he smirked, did you want to put him into a woodchipper or shall I?

I feel like it's your country you should do it. I said allegedly because we won't know if Robinson is guilty until the court case... I'll get back to you then if the kid isn't squeaky clean, his family will not win, Robinson has very wealthy Jewish backers who have paid for his other cases according to many sources including newspapers. Of course he still lost most of those.

Surtur
I said allegedly because we won't know if Robinson is guilty until the court case... I'll get back to you then if the kid isn't squeaky clean, his family will not win, Robinson has very wealthy Jewish backers who have paid for his other cases according to many sources including newspapers. Of course he still lost most of those.

Why is the fact his backers are jewish relevant?

Putinbot1
Why is the fact his backers are jewish relevant? Why isn't it?

Surtur
So no actual reason, gotcha.

You an Ilhan Omar fan by any chance? smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Maybe the child deserved it, did he smirk?

laughing laughing

We all know that smirking is wrong & anyone who does it should be punched in the face! laughing out loud

...unless of course it's someone on the left who is doing the smirking then it's perfectly fine. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
It's obvious Pooty/Bashy is yet another leftist who hates Jews.

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
It's obvious Pooty/Bashy is yet another leftist who hates Jews.

Maybe the evil jews just hypnotized Putinbot and forced him to be an anti-semite?

eThneoLgrRnae
Maybe the evil jews just hypnotized Putinbot and forced him to be an anti-semite?

laughing laughing

Yeah, according to the Israel-hating Ilhan Omar the jews have "hypnotized the world" so it's certainly possible.

Putinbot1

Surtur

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm confused..."hurt whirly's feelings" is missing from the list of charges.

laughing out loud

jaden_2.0
So today he was jailed for 9 months for contempt of court.

Discuss.

samhain
Removing politics, the man is a joke and actually kind of presents himself that way too. In fact, they're all jokes.

Putinbot1
Last year it cost 200,000 for Police protection for the little prick. This year it will have been shitloads more.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/200-000-bill-to-protect-far-right-tommy-robinson-supporters-dlxf5dzkb

And he doesn't even get enough votes to keep his deposit.

Surtur
Last year it cost 200,000 for Police protection for the little prick. This year it will have been shitloads more.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/200-000-bill-to-protect-far-right-tommy-robinson-supporters-dlxf5dzkb

And he doesn't even get enough votes to keep his deposit.

https://media.tenor.com/images/c88772d7cfb924172da15ee4c5618e32/tenor.gif

Putinbot1
https://media.tenor.com/images/c88772d7cfb924172da15ee4c5618e32/tenor.gif Yeah, he's banged up again. Hopefully Abdullah his cellmate, will be kind to him.

Emperordmb
Here's an idea, don't ****ing send people death threats or try to attack them and they won't need protection.

Putinbot1
Here's an idea, don't ****ing send people death threats or try to attack them, and they won't need protection. Nice hero you have there DMB, he's about to be charged again for assaulting a confessed wimp from behind and he's getting sued for spreading lies about a 16 year old.

Emperordmb
That's not any unique treatment. I don't think you should assault any member of society regardless of their views. I'd say the same about a black nationalist like the Black Hebrew Israelites, a white nationalist like Richard Spencer, actual communists, etc.

Putinbot1
That's not any unique treatment. I don't think you should assault any member of society regardless of their views. I'd say the same about a black nationalist like the Black Hebrew Israelites, a white nationalist like Richard Spencer, actual communists, etc. Live by the sword, die by the sword... Did you see the guy Yaxley Lennon attacked from behind at the Football. Lol. Brave guy!

Surtur
TIL: Someone is your hero if you feel they shouldn't receive death threats.

Giggle. That's some stupid shit for anyone not possessing the mind of a child to say.

Surtur
Live by the sword, die by the sword... Did you see the guy Yaxley Lennon attacked from behind at the Football. Lol. Brave guy!

Oh? What reason did Tommy assault the guy? Was it just random soccer hooligan shenanigans?

Putinbot1
Oh? What reason did Tommy assault the guy? Was it just random soccer hooligan shenanigans? Nope, guy told him he didn't represent him and Robinson jumped him from behind. He is probably going to get banned on travelling abroad to watch England. The guy is a nurse.

Surtur
Nope, guy told him he didn't represent him and Robinson jumped him from behind. He is probably going to get banned on travelling abroad to watch England. The guy is a nurse.

Oh I see, so Tommy got violent over mere words?

Yeah I agree, only a p*ssy would do that smile

Putinbot1

Yeah I agree, only a p*ssy would do that smile if someone gets in your face that's fine jumping someone from behind, cowardly as ****. It's like you, I'd give you a chance to shut the **** up before your beating. Trust me wink

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tommy-robinson-punch-victim-told-16477309

Was a charity worker, not a nurse. Apologies.

Surtur
if someone gets in your face that's fine jumping someone from behind, cowardly as ****. It's like you, I'd give you a chance to shut the **** up before your beating. Trust me wink

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tommy-robinson-punch-victim-told-16477309

Was a charity worker, not a nurse. Apologies.

Indeed getting violent over mere words is a p*ssy move, learn to control your fee fee's instead of chimping out thumb up

Putinbot1
Indeed getting violent over mere words is a p*ssy move, learn to control your fee fee's instead of chimping out thumb up haha my little pal, I have been punching adults out for 35 years when they give it. Most people are wise enough not to, you would be in real life. If I politely suggested you needed to shut up. You would. It's why you survive mate you only give it on the internet. That's fine too, like your hero Jordan Peterson says men don't cross lines in real life and he could only respect a man who would smack him for being a lippy prick. Jordan and I would get on after I smacked him I'm sure. smile

Surtur
haha my little pal, I have been punching adults out for 35 years when they give it. Most people are wise enough not to, you would be in real life. If I politely suggested you needed to shut up. You would. It's why you survive mate you only give it on the internet. That's fine too, like your hero Jordan Peterson says men don't cross lines in real life and he could only respect a man who would smack him for being a lippy prick. Jordan and I would get on after I smacked him I'm sure. smile

Oh kiddo, you wouldn't lay a hand on me, but that is neither here nor there.

Point is, you're a little p*ssy if you can't handle words lol. A tiny man in every way that matters smile

Surtur
I suppose it's different in the UK, but here in America we generally aren't allowed to get violent cuz someone said a mean thing to us.

I get how it would be different in places where "free speech" is as real as the lochness monster.

eThneoLgrRnae
Here's an idea, don't ****ing send people death threats or try to attack them and they won't need protection.

thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
TIL: Someone is your hero if you feel they shouldn't receive death threats.

Giggle. That's some stupid shit for anyone not possessing the mind of a child to say.

Agreed. But considering who that retarded statement came from it really shouldn't be surprising.

eThneoLgrRnae

Yeah I agree, only a p*ssy would do that smile

Heh heh... yeah, radical lefties do that shit all the time and little bash/pooty doesn't even blink an eye over it. It's totally ok when they do it though. wink

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh kiddo, you wouldn't lay a hand on me, but that is neither here nor there.

Point is, you're a little p*ssy if you can't handle words lol. A tiny man in every way that matters smile

It's so adorable seeing little bashy/pooty pretending to be a big bad a** MFer again. I really, really believe that someone who is truly so bad would be spending his time hanging out on a nerdy movies & comic book forum lol... no, really. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Especially when that same person also claims he has dozens of women on standby for him to sleep with whenever he wants it. laughing

dadudemon
Especially when that same person also claims he has dozens of women on standy for him to sleep with whenever he wants it. laughing

Are you one of his women on standby, Ethnolester?

eThneoLgrRnae
This interview Tommy had with someone from the Blaze the day before he was arrested might very well be his last interview ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wdRhZV3Ofc

Apparently, Tommy was arrested only for "attempted journalism" in his words. I know that is only his claim but I put much more stock in what he says than what any of the liars in the establishment media or so-called "fact-checkers" like Snopes say.

Putinbot1
Forums Rightists mega triggered by the beating I would give them in the real world. 4 Psts in a row... A new record?

eThneoLgrRnae
Tommy seeks political asylum from the President of the United States and the republican party because he fears that the establishment will end-up killing him sooner or later (probably while he's in prison):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_CEJIs2834

I can't say I really blame him. The British justice system is a friggin' joke which is why I laugh when I hear people from that country criticizing our system here in the US.

It's highly unlikely that Trump will grant him his request though because if he tried the left would go apeshit including the MSM and even many fake republicans would criticize him for it as well. Trump would fear that granting Tommy's request would mean an auto-loss for him in 2020. With that said, I hope he does grant his request regardless.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
Tommy Robinson is a racist scumbag who deserves to die in jail.

There. thumb up

Surtur
Forums Rightists mega triggered by the beating I would give them in the real world. 4 Psts in a row... A new record?

It's okay, your inability to handle words is a product of your environment. I forgive you thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
No, Tommy is not racist.

eThneoLgrRnae
Tommy Robinson's long walk to court and to prison with Katie Hopkins (and his message to Americans):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4NSpTvb3hI

Blakemore
how many accounts do you have, worthless junkie loser? Well, there was PVS (which got banned upon request) and then there was Shechter (which was also banned upon request) and focus4chumps (which was banned) now he has another one, but it's okay because his bestest friend ever, BackFire, says "his record, to this day, is still clean."

Putinbot1
No, Tommy is not racist. Yes, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is.

eThneoLgrRnae
He's not racist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.