Taking the Vormir jump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magnon
The following pairs go to Vormir. Who, out of each pair, comes out with the Soul Stone?

1. Susan & Franklin Richards
2. Illyana & Colossus
3. Batman & Robin(Grayson)
4. Dr. Doom & Cynthia von Doom
5. Absorbing Man & Titania
6. Cyclops & Jean
7. Superman & Lois Lane
8. Pietro & Wanda

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/0*roqF61Lw_cTZnJMq.jpg

Stoic
I wish that I knew what the Vormir Jump was? Seems like an interesting topic.

DarkSaint85
Have you seen Infinity War? Endgame too, but it was in Infinity War

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
I wish that I knew what the Vormir Jump was? Seems like an interesting topic.

Kill yourself

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Magnon
The following pairs go to Vormir. Who, out of each pair, comes out with the Soul Stone?

1. Susan & Franklin Richards
2. Illyana & Colossus
3. Batman & Robin(Grayson)
4. Dr. Doom & Cynthia von Doom
5. Absorbing Man & Titania
6. Cyclops & Jean
7. Superman & Lois Lane
8. Pietro & Wanda

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/0*roqF61Lw_cTZnJMq.jpg

1) Susan
2) Piotr
3) Dick
4) Doom
5) Creel
6) Cyke
7) Lois
8) Wanda

One Big Mob
Franklin Richards just blows it up, and no one else can use it.

Frank solos, spite

Magnon
My picks for those who survive and get the stone:

1) Franklin -- Sue would turn invisible and take the jump before Franklin could process what was happening
2) no one -- sure, Piotr would jump but Yana wouldn't get the stone since the necessary condition wasn't fulfilled by the act
3) Batman
4) Dr. Doom -- this would probably play out the same way as the scene in Infinity War
5) Titania -- Creel cares for Titania more than she cares for him so he jumps; she still cares enough to get the stone
6) Scott -- still screaming "Jeeaannnnn" while holding the stone
7) Lois -- Superman would find a way
8) Wanda -- Pietro would easily out-react her

StiltmanFTW
Isn't Franklin too powerful for that trick to work?

I mean, the way Galan wanks him on KMC, he seems almost to be equal to DC Lucifer in power laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Creel is a rapist and a monster.

He may THINK he truly loves Titania, but he won't sacrifice himself for her or for anyone. He's not that kind of a man.

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
he seems almost to be equal to DC Lucifer in power laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/eye-twitching-gif-13.gif

Magnon
Isn't Franklin too powerful for that trick to work?

I mean, the way Galan wanks him on KMC, he seems almost to be equal to DC Lucifer in power laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
Well, adult Franklin most likely would be. But as a child he might not immediately grasp the situation, and might waste time trying to figure out a way for both of them to survive. While Sue, as a caring mother, would do what it takes to save Franklin.

StiltmanFTW
You make sense thumb up

Magnon
Creel is a rapist and a monster.

He may THINK he truly loves Titania, but he won't sacrifice himself for her or for anyone. He's not that kind of a man.
Hey! He was willing to face the fists of Spider-Man in order to help Titania. How much more sacrificial can you get?

https://www.spidermancrawlspace.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/SFNF7-7.jpg

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

MrMind
Originally posted by Magnon
Well, adult Franklin most likely would be. But as a child he might not immediately grasp the situation, and might waste time trying to figure out a way for both of them to survive. While Sue, as a caring mother, would do what it takes to save Franklin.

adult franklin is universal, he wouldn't even register samael's
attention

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.