Superman vs Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Foot race.

According to the venerable Death Battle, Cap is faster then a Flash, while Superman isn't.

Who wins?

carver9
Equals.

-Pr-
Superman is stronger and faster.

DarkSaint85
Do they actually have foot race feats?

panthergod
Originally posted by cdtm
Foot race.

According to the venerable Death Battle, Cap is faster then a Flash, while Superman isn't.

Who wins?

Well, THAT's a purposeful lie.

Jay Garrick/Flash I is specifically superior to Cap's true equal Black Adam, and Superman was explicitly superior to Jay under the same writer, Geoff Johns.

cdtm
Originally posted by panthergod
Well, THAT's a purposeful lie.

Jay Garrick/Flash I is specifically superior to Cap's true equal Black Adam, and Superman was explicitly superior to Jay under the same writer, Geoff Johns.

Lie isn't from me, if anyone's lieing. I'm just repeating what DB said in their Captain Marvel vs Shazam fight.

They said something about Shazam being even faster then Flash, which is news to me.

Philosophía
They used the non-canon "Justice" comic book, from the biggest Captain Marvel fanboy on Earth, Alex Ross.

Superman is explicitly, and repeatedly, shown as much faster than Captain Marvel.

Damborgson
But....Death Battle....

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Equals.
WB Carver!

But no. Superman is at least a tier above Shazam in every category (and I'm being generous to Shazam).

cdtm
Originally posted by Damborgson
But....Death Battle....

I know. A rare miss.

StiltmanFTW
Shazam sucks

https://i0.wp.com/www.supermanhomepage.com/clickandbuilds/SupermanHomepage/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/speed-chart.jpg?ssl=1

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Shazam sucks

https://i0.wp.com/www.supermanhomepage.com/clickandbuilds/SupermanHomepage/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/speed-chart.jpg?ssl=1

Beaten by Cheetah. laughing

StiltmanFTW
Beaten by everyone, even by a woman and her pet.

Only faster than a black kid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.