Did any of you Commies serve?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John Creese

SquallX
Freedom of speech.

Silent Master
@op

So, what branch did you serve in?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by SquallX
Freedom of speech.

Commies don't like that right.

Bashar Teg
Sorry op, but it seems that supporting nazi terrorists and attacks on our democratic process by hostile nations is true 'patriotism' these days.

jaden_2.0
I served, brother.

Served MOTHER RUSSIA! in the fight against capitalist American PIG-DOGS!

J Rambo

Bashar Teg
where's colonel trautman when you need him

Surtur
eat

dadudemon
Whirly still has the best personas. smile

Patient_Leech
Nope, no serving here. Just a commie. smile

ColonelTrautman
I am disgusted at you John and John; I didn't train you both to brag about service on an online forum! Despite my total agreement with your sentiments, you don't see Riggs, Templeton Peck, BA, Sunny Crocket, Thomas Magnum, Dutch or any other fictional vets doing this! Don't become chairborne rangers!

Emperordmb
Holy shit, this is only semipossible... but is this DarthSith500?

NumSuren
Nope. And I don't want. Why do I need this? If it's my work - ok, but to serve - no, sir, no! No way.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Whirly still has the best personas. smile Wut?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Wut?

I guess cause apparently the new thing is to accuse people of being a sock, some return or alternate account of some other poster. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I guess cause apparently the new thing is to accuse people of being a sock, some return or alternate account of some other poster. roll eyes (sarcastic) uh huh, although Fly's socks are Fly. laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Pb why you making socks to troll?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Pb why you making socks to troll? not me mate.

Emperordmb
I think that might honestly be DarthSith500, an ancient user from my past who was the master of socking.

BrolyBlack
Incel most likely

Putinbot1
Quite Probably

Flyattractor
Always to see those that are the most guilty of a certain sin how fast they are to accuse others of doing the same.

Aint that right Pooty!?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Always to see those that are the most guilty of a certain sin how fast they are to accuse others of doing the same.

Aint that right Pooty!? Fly all the socks are you. It all started when you were banned again.

Patient_Leech
Aww.. Pooty & Fly. It's wonderful that you two have little pet names for each other. love

Robtard
This thread needs Walter Sobchak

FunFact: Despite being a fairly staunch Conservative, Walter could not support a draft dodging immoral coward like Trump. He didn't watch his buddies die face down in the muck so Trump could play racquetball during.

Putinbot1
I'd like to see Colnel Kurtz or Dolph Lundgrens Universal Soldier character.

Flyattractor
Aww.. Pooty & Fly. It's wonderful that you two have little pet names for each other. love

We are probably the same person anyway cause...SOCKS!

Patient_Leech
We are probably the same person anyway cause...SOCKS!

Everyone on this message board is the same person, basically. IT'S JUST ONE BIG SOCK!!

Putinbot1
Everyone on this message board is the same person, basically. IT'S JUST ONE BIG SOCK!! except Rob

eThneoLgrRnae
Fly all the socks are you. It all started when you were banned again.

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing laughing

Flyattractor
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/okbQMjdx_k4/hqdefault.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/okbQMjdx_k4/hqdefault.jpg

Yes, you and I AND Star428 are ALL one. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, you and I AND Star428 are ALL one. laughing out loud laughing out loud True thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
True thumb up

Yeah, true... and pigs fly too. laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Yeah, true... and pigs fly too. laughing out loud seems likely if the world is only 6000 years old.

Flyattractor
Careful eT. The KMC Mods are most likley going to Carpet Ban a few people when they eventually give into the demand.

In other words... DON'T Get Comfy here.

eThneoLgrRnae
Careful eT. The KMC Mods are most likley going to Carpet Ban a few people when they eventually give into the demand.

In other words... DON'T Get Comfy here.

It's alright at least I am enjoying laughing my ass off at pooty bot and bashy while I'm here. Fly, you don't think it's hilarious that PB and Bash both think you and I and Star428 are all the same person?

Flyattractor
Oh I never stop laughing at this shit.

Putinbot1
It's alright at least I am enjoying laughing my ass off at pooty bot and bashy while I'm here. Fly, you don't think it's hilarious that PB and Bash both think you and I and Star428 are all the same person? Haha and we are laughing at you, thinking you fool anyone Fly.

Flyattractor
We are.

Putinbot1
We are. I know.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh I never stop laughing at this shit.

I'm having so much fun w/this shit that I'm thinking about posting in green font as you do to help push them along in their delusion. Would you mind, Fly? You don't have any kind of copyright claim on it do you? laughing out loud

Flyattractor
I am You
You are ME
We are all the Same Entity!!!

eThneoLgrRnae
I am You
You are ME
We are all the Same Entity!!!

Yeah, we're the unholy trinity lol. You, me, and Star428 all in one. laughing out loud

Flyattractor
How did they jump to the "Its Star428"...S/He/It has been gone for years!

eThneoLgrRnae
How did they jump to the "Its Star428"...S/He/It has been gone for years!

It was robbie who started that nasty rumor that I was Star428 soon after I joined this forum a little while back. Supposedly, I have very similar political views and religious beliefs to Star and robbie concluded that was enough evidence that I was him. Then pooty bot started following his lead and finally Bashy did as well.

Bash even made a happy b'day thread to Star428 last month and when I replied in the thread asking why he was creating a thread to a person who was banned 3 years ago he started asking me questions like if I was doing anything special for the day lol.

Flyattractor
Robbie and Bash are my socks to.

Funny that I forgot about that.

Putinbot1
Trid'g

Flyattractor
Oops I meant "Trig'd"

How did I screw that up?

Bashar Teg
fly consoling himself with his sockpuppets again laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
fly consoling himself with his sockpuppets again laughing out loud He is as usual, but it''s all part of his master plan apparently.

BrolyBlack
Any idea who the OP is?

Flyattractor
Bashy kind of looks like a Homosexual Opie. I saw that "Doxxed" Pic.

He an Opie.

Putinbot1
Any idea who the OP is? probably Fly, he is the sock King sround here.

Emperordmb
Any idea who the OP is?
My theory is that it's DarthSith500, before I joined KMC me and a few other users were on a Star Wars forum SWF headed by this guy, and he would make socks pretending to be other people or these weird personas or some shit, and he would have conversations with his own socks n shit. Some of them would have political or military or gangsta personas. Really bizarre stuff.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb
My theory is that it's DarthSith500, before I joined KMC me and a few other users were on a Star Wars forum SWF headed by this guy, and he would make socks pretending to be other people or these weird personas or some shit, and he would have conversations with his own socks n shit. Some of them would have political or military or gangsta personas. Really bizarre stuff. Fly has been pulling that stuff across the internet for 2 decades DMB and Riv for nearly that long.

Flyattractor
Much like a sock has multiple toes. YOU ARE ALL ME!

Esau Cairn
Much like a sock has multiple toes. YOU ARE ALL ME!

I always thought you were an Imp sock.

Every now & then he "bans" you juz to keep everyone else in check.

Good Omens...scared plants, yer green font... cool

Stringer

Flyattractor
Why did you Drop your Redneck Child Rapist Sig Pic Stingy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.