Captain Marvel (MCU) vs Cloverfield Monster (2008 film)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
The Cloverfield Monster is on a rampage destroying everything that gets in its way, the superhero Captain Marvel must save the day.

Battle Location: New York City.

Juk3n
She obliterates it the way she obliterated the spaceships.

Robtard
That beast is incredibly tough, but it has no real way of attacking her and she can easily blast it from a distance or even possible fly/mash through it's head.

h1a8
Wasn't it that missiles were doing nothing to it?
Was it ever damaged by the military?

BruceSkywalker
Carol stomps with ease

FrothByte
I'm unsure if CM has the power output to actually hurt it but then again she's too fast for the monster to tag. I guess I give her the win, but it's going to take her a long time for her to take out the monster.

NemeBro
lol, ya'll are dumb.

Carol one-shots.

h1a8
Originally posted by NemeBro
lol, ya'll are dumb.

Carol one-shots.

You never saw the movie.

NemeBro
Originally posted by h1a8
You never saw the movie. Your mother is a fat venereal disease-ridden whore whose entire life has been nothing but one bad disappointment after the other, with you being the worst.

Juk3n
She casually flew through the strongest ship on the MCU. I think the toughness of the cloverfield is being oversold, because it whitstood earth tanks and missiles.

ShadowFyre
This isnt Godzilla or even close to it. Carol stomps

FrothByte
Originally posted by Juk3n
She casually flew through the strongest ship on the MCU. I think the toughness of the cloverfield is being oversold, because it whitstood earth tanks and missiles.

Pretty sure they tried to nuke it in the end and it still survived.

playa1258
CF was killed by a MOAB. Carol one shots.

StiltmanFTW
Your mother is a fat venereal disease-ridden whore whose entire life has been nothing but one bad disappointment after the other, with you being the worst.

laughing out loud

Finally someone putting h1 in his place. Well done, sir.

TheVaultDweller
Didn't the military's Hammerdown plan kill it in the end? I can't quite remember. I watched Cloverfield when it came out and never went back to it. But if human weapons did eventually down it, Carol is going to destroy it rather easily.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Didn't the military's Hammerdown plan kill it in the end? I can't quite remember. I watched Cloverfield when it came out and never went back to it. But if human weapons did eventually down it, Carol is going to destroy it rather easily.

If I remember correctly it never died. Unless there's more than one movie?

Eon Blue

NemeBro
Originally posted by FrothByte
If I remember correctly it never died. Unless there's more than one movie? http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wvoLtwni0kc/SCJjDM4l0aI/AAAAAAAAQ1k/zyEqSmLrX4Q/s1600-h/rollingstoneJJ.jpg

"Ultimately the bombs killed him."

TheVaultDweller
^ That. So, yeah, if humans can bomb it to death, Carol won't have much trouble. I legit wouldn't be surprised if she could simply just fly right through it.

h1a8
Wow, but it seemed like the bombs were having no effect.

FrothByte
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wvoLtwni0kc/SCJjDM4l0aI/AAAAAAAAQ1k/zyEqSmLrX4Q/s1600-h/rollingstoneJJ.jpg

"Ultimately the bombs killed him."

Huh. Guess I need to rewatch that movie. I could have sworn the final scene was the monster mangling a helicopter/plane right after he got bombed.

h1a8
That's what I'm saying. There was no damage. It was like it was invincible.

quanchi112
CM wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.